• Fuck All Men In the Ass

Starring:

General:
    Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-02-05#Fuck All Men In the Ass##
    Format: mp4
    Size: 634.48 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:10:55, 7995 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
    Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

I genuinely believe that every man should be fucked in the ass? Why? Here's a candid little talk exploring my views of pegging, strap-on, and anal play within men and how they can be helpful for men as a whole to be better. I also go over some of my past sexual experiences and the parallels of pegging for men and sex for women.

Features: candid chat, pegging, male anal play, strap-on, nylons, lingerie, slave training, female supremacy, female domination, femdom, POV, slut training, sissy training, large dildo

Category: PEGGING
    Related Categories: STRAP-ON, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV.
    Keywords: slave training, sub training, an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, asian mistress, asian goddess, asian princess, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, ass play, anal play, femdom strap-on, femdom pegging, pegging mistress.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 634.48 MB
    Last edited by stachoo; 08-08-2023, 08:59.

Comment

• Valentine's Rush

Starring:

General:
      Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-02-07#Valentine's Rush##
      Size: 988.21 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:17:00, 7996 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Happy Valentine's Day, lover. I have a special gift for you today.

I'm going to bring you deeper in lust with me than you've ever felt before. I'm going to take you under and bring you down, with only my voice and face to guide you. I'm going to make you feel completely helpless, powerless, and aroused, with your faith put completely in me. I'm renewing your love for me today.

Will you be mine? I know you already are.

Are you ready? Then it's time for me to open up this brown bottle and bring you deeper than ever before...

Features: / coerced intoxication, mind fuck, , mesmerize, nylons, pantyhose, Goddess worship, Femdom, tease and denial, sensual domination, powerful woman, rush, , Valentines

Category: MIND FUCK
      Related Categories: GODDESS WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TEASE & DENIAL, MESMERIZE, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION.
      Keywords: valentines, alcohol, an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian goddess, asian princess, rush, joi, masturbation instruction, orgasm control, femdom, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 988.21 MB

Comment

• Schoolgirl With a Sleepsack - Part I

Starring:

General:
        Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-02-08#Schoolgirl With a Sleepsack - Part I ##
        Size: 886.75 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:15:15, 7996 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

I don't know if you've noticed me, but I noticed you. I first saw you at the gym working out, and I thought to myself, "I'm going to have that man."

So I decided I would do it. I broke into your house, dropped a little something in your water while you were taking a shower, and waited.

When you , I was ready to take control of you. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with that cute little face of yours. I knew right where it belonged from the moment I saw it: my ass.

So once you're , I'm going to wake you up and smother you. I'm going to facesit you and use you how I please. I'm going to squash your cute little face until you just can't breathe. And with you bound ever-so-tightly, you won't be able to fight back. You won't be able to see me, touch me, or do anything about it. It'?l be my little secret.

Good thing all schoolgirls carry sleepsacks with them to men, right?

Featuring: bondage setup, bondage male, leather bondage, leather restraints, schoolgirl outfit, intox, coerced intox, smothering, facesitting, ass worship, ass fetish, Goddess worship, Asian princess, tease and denial, edging, breathplay

Category: FACE SITTING
        Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING, BONDAGE MALE, ASS WORSHIP, FEMDOM, SMOTHER.
        Keywords: ass fetish, booty, schoolgirl, sleepsack, sensory deprivation, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship, an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian goddess, ass sniffing.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 886.75 MB

Comment

• PANTYHOSE ADMIRATION feat Astrodomina

General:
          Name: ASTRODOMINA_PANTYHOSE ADMIRATION feat Astrodomina
          Size: 117.63 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:09:13, 1548 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 227 Kbps, 44 Khz

I know, I have amazing legs. And they look even better when I cover them in a sexy pair of pantyhose!

Do you know why Sydney likes wearing pantyhose? Well, mainly because how it feels. Silky, soft, shiny. Do you know why you love watching her wear pantyhose? And why you love it when Sydney teases you with them? Because the look of it, and the feel of it, makes your cock so hard. You just can't get enough of it. It makes you want to get close to Sydney and grab on to her legs.

She makes you stare and sniff and worship from afar, knowing you're just jerking to her like a little zombie. This is the time of your day you look forward to the most, jerking away to your Goddess! Make sure you follow all her commands, and really what choice do you have? She knows her pantyhosed legs have complete control over your mind and your cock, and she demands appreciation strokes!

Feel lucky little jerk junky, it's not every day you get to see such a perfect sheer display, so sometimes you just have to stop, spend, and appreciate the little things in life, like a gorgeous woman wearing sexy pantyhose. And no one wears them better than Sydney!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
          Related Categories: PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, LEGS.
          Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, asian dominatrix, astrodomina, foot fetish, pantyhose, hose, nylons, legs, soles, toes, humiliation, joi, jerk off instruction, femdom pov.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 117.63 MB

Comment

• SENSATIONAL OIL JOI feat Astrodomina & Ashley

General:
            Name: ASTRODOMINA_SENSATIONAL OIL JOI feat Astrodomina & Ashley
            Size: 187.49 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:09:28, 2596 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.887 fps
            Audio: AAC, 164 Kbps, 44 Khz

I'm going to be teasing you today with my super sexy asian friend Ashley, so get your cock ready!

Today you're getting a special treat.. not only do you get to jerk to Sydney and Ashley's amazing hot bodies today, they're going to actually be encouraging you and teasing you by oiling each other up and giving nice long closeups of them rubbing each other's shiny skin.. don't stroke too fast yet though, jerkoff.. they want you to last all through out this video!

That didn't mean stop now, Ashley wants to tease you with her perfect round bouncey tits first and tells you to keep jerking. Then it's Sydney's turn to get oiled up. You watch in awe as Ashley oils up Sydney, and as if it couldn't get any more intense they start rubbing their tits together! You can barely hold it in but they still have one more treat for you...

Finally they have you right where you belong, on your knees, jerking with your face in their asses! Now they take turns oiling up each other's backside, until you have two perfect asian Goddess butts right in front of you! Their shiney butt games are too much to handle! They order you to jerk even harder now.. make it to the end and these Goddesses might be impressed enough to allow you to cum for them on command!

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
            Related Categories: LOTION / OIL FETISH, TIT WORSHIP, DOUBLE DOMINATION, ASS WORSHIP, ASIAN GODDESS.
            Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, asian dominatrix, astrodomina, tit fetish, titty tease, two girl, girl on girl, jerk off instruction, joi, cock tease, orgasm control, oiled, ass fetish, oiled asses

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 187.49 MB

Comment

• CHEMISTRY LESSON GONE WRONG feat Astrodomina

General:
              Name: ASTRODOMINA_CHEMISTRY LESSON GONE WRONG feat Astrodomina
              Size: 519.35 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:11:52, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
              Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I fucking hate when men, especially professors take advantage of women just to perv on them. Let this be a lesson to all of you!

Sydney was at her chemistry professor's house, who had invited her over to supposedly help her prep for her upcoming exams.. however he had alterier motives and Sydney caught him perving out on her! That's when she decided to use her chemistry skills to concoct something that would knock him out just long enough for her to get her revenge

He wakes up and finds himself bound in a full body bag, he struggles but it's no use he can't even move his hands! Sydney is towering over him, berating him for being such a perv, always staring at her ass! Well, he's finally going to get his over dose!

Sydney quickly drops her ass right on his face, and suddenly his struggles also comes with moans of pleasure. She knows she literally has him eating out of her ass now! She orders him to take it as she describes how she outranks him now and if he ever says anything she'll reveal his perviness to the entire faculty!

What choice does he have? She reaches down and grabs his cock out of his confines. It's obvious he's enjoying this! So she grabs some super advanced lubricant and begins to make him her cock slave by stroking him to a pathetic orgasm! He's completely under her control now! Looks like she'll be getting straight A's all semester!

Category: BONDAGE
              Related Categories: SCHOOL UNIFORM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HANDJOBS, FACE SITTING, MUMMIFICATION.
              Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, asian dominatrix, astrodomina, teacher fetish, professor, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, punished, punishment fantasy, blackmail fantasy, orgasm, jerkoff, goddess worship.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 519.35 MB

Comment

• Beat His Balls

Starring: Angela Diabolo

General:
                Name: BBCHICKS_Beat His Balls
                Format: wmv
                Size: 192.42 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:08:18, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
                Audio: WMA, 265 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 192.42 MB

Comment

• Beat Them Up

Starring: Mistress Natalie Black

General:
                  Name: BBCHICKS_Beat Them Up
                  Size: 355.87 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:11:19, 4000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 355.87 MB

Comment

• Beaten up by the maid

Starring: Victoria Valente

General:
                    Name: BBCHICKS_Beaten up by the maid
                    Size: 425.11 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:11:00, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 425.11 MB

Comment

• Strict Boss!

CF0061

General:
                      Name: CF_Strict Boss!
                      Format: wmv
                      Size: 173.81 MB
                      Video: WMV3, 00:31:01, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
                      Audio: WMA, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Strict office boss Ayla has called Kaz into her office to discuss her attire. Kaz dresses like a slut in the office and Ayla has had enough! Ayla forces Kaz to strip out of her skimpy dress and the girls begin to fight on the office floor! Ayla soon proves why she is the boss and starts to teach kaz a lesson, with lots of facesitting, breast smothering and scissoring! Very sexy catfighting action from Ayla and our hot new girl Kaz! (Duration : 31 Minutes)

Published Friday 1st of January 2010

Keywords: breast smothering, ayla, office, dresses and skirts, lingerie, barefoot, thong / g-string, kaz, stockings.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 173.81 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X