Starring: Lady Scarlet

General:
    Name: Lady Scarlet - The red cockbox
    Format: mp4
    Size: 469.94 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:07:56, 8069 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

ITALIAN LANGUAGE

I receive the greeting from the slave in a not too convinced way. He's scared because I'm wearing high heels and his dick is completely at my disposal trapped in the red cock box. I start playing with it while sitting, puncturing him with my heels and making him feel my soles. Then I stand up and all my weight sinks on him now. The moans increase as my shoes torment him. The pig gets excited too! I sit back and after a while I have my shoes taken off. Now, barefoot, I caress him and masturbate him, I tell him that it is his moment to cuddle. And just when he starts to relax and believe it, I give him two stomps and stand up to slaughter him under my soles. What did he think I would give him the privilege of feeling pleasure? This dick is just for kicking and smashing. And so I continue barefoot. Then I sit down to get my shoes back on and he begs for mercy. I get angry, I decide when to end. I still step on him with my shoes, he keeps begging and tries to protect his cock. He's boring me now... I'm leaving using his belly to get off...

LA COCKBOX ROSSA

Ricevo il saluto dallo schiavo in modo non troppo convinto. Ha paura perché indosso dei tacchi a spillo e il suo pisello è completamente a mia disposizione intrappolato nella cock box rossa. Inizio a giocarci da seduta punzecchiandolo con i miei tacchi e facendogli sentire le mie suole. Poi mi alzo in piedi e allora tutto il mio peso affonda su di lui. I lamenti aumentano mentre le mie scarpe lo torturano. Si eccita pure il maiale! Mi risiedo e dopo poco mi faccio togliere le scarpe. Ora a piedi nudi lo accarezzo e lo masturbo, gli dico che è il suo momento di coccole. E proprio quando inizia a rilassarsi e a crederci, gli do due pestoni e mi alzo in piedi per massacrarlo sotto le mie piante. Cosa pensava che gli avrei dato il privilegio di provare piacere? Questo pisello è solo da prendere a calci e da distruggere. E così continuo a piedi nudi. Poi mi siedo per farmi rimettere le scarpe e lui implora pietà. Mi arrabbio, sono io che decido quando porre fine. Lo calpesto ancora con le mie scarpe, lui continua a implorare e cerca di proteggersi il cazzo. Mi sta annoiando adesso… Me ne vado usando la sua pancia per scendere…

Category: TRAMPLING
    Related Categories: CRUSH, BAREFOOT, STOMPING, CBT, STILETTOS.
    Keywords: mistress lady scarlet, stilettos, high heels, cock box, cbt, crush, stomping, barefoot, female supremacy, trampling, footjob, crushed cock, trampled dick, femdom, foot domination.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 469.94 MB

Comment

• The Dirt Mistress Walked On

Starring: Lady Katharina

General:
      Name: VAR_The Dirt Mistress Walked On
      Size: 284.17 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:06:08, 6096 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 112 Kbps, 48 Khz

As you can see the soles of Lady Katharinas wicked boots are very dirty from walking on the streets. The weather was bad and they need a clean up so Lady Katharina calls her slave. She is sitting there like the Goddess she is. Powerful, beautiful and dominant. She grabs the slave under his chin and gives him some nice face slaps. Then she commands him to clean her sexy Italian high heel leather boots with his tongue. She leans back and reads a magazine. Inbetween she is watching him whipping him a few times with a long riding crop. Then she orders him to lick the dirt off the soles of her elegant boots. At the end of this great boot worship clip she commands him to serve a cup of tea. Great close ups, nice POV scenes!

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
      Related Categories: SOLE LICKING, HUMILIATION, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP.
      Keywords: stiefel lecken, stiefelsohlen lecken, absatz lecken, sohlen lecken, schuhsohlen lecken, boot worship, bootlicking, heel licking, boot mistress, stiefelherrin, gerte, schlagen, ohrfeigen, sadistin, sadist.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 284.17 MB

Comment

• Rubber hammer cbt

Starring: Mistress Anette

General:
        Name: VAR_Rubber hammer cbt
        Size: 186.74 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:11:47, 2078 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 126 Kbps, 48 Khz

From her opened bag a rubber hammer emerges and the slave's eyes suddenly show nothing but fear. She grabs his balls and smacks them with the hammer, he moans painfully. Then she makes him open his legs just so she can kick between them with her chunky boots, before slapping his balls with her hands and then with the hammer again.

Features: hard ballbusting, cbt, rubber hammer, rubber gloves, leather, high heels, female domination

Category: FEMDOM
        Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, KICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, HIGH HEELS.
        Keywords: mistress anette, elegant, minnie manga, bdsm, mistresses slave, femdom, hard ballbusting, kicking, cbt, rubber hammer, rubber gloves, leather pants, high heels.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 186.74 MB

Comment

• Sexy Dress Hot High Heels

Starring: Lady Katharina

General:
          Name: VAR_Sexy Dress Hot High Heels
          Size: 315.26 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:07:12, 5991 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 110 Kbps, 48 Khz

Oh yes! Lady Katharina knows how to tease men by showing off her beauty! She want to go out and shows off the dress and shoes she is wearing tonight. Watch her posing showing off a sexy pair of Italian high heel mules and her high arched feet. Nice close ups of her feet and toes, enamel, great walking scenes!

Category: HIGH HEELS
          Related Categories: SHOE FETISH, FOOT FETISH, TOE FETISH, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, GODDESS WORSHIP.
          Keywords: katharina, schuhe, scarpe, highheels, schuhfetisch, shoefetish, fussfetisch, footfetish, zehen, toefetish, zehenfetisch, beine, arches, nagellack, toe varnish.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 315.26 MB

Comment

• Stored Until Used

General:
            Name: AMG_Stored Until Used
            Size: 639.39 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:07:19, 11985 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
            Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Stored Until Used

This house has over 6,000 Square Feet... and THIS one little square foot is yours! LOL
            Every day after you have cleaned this entire house you will come right HERE and chain yourself back to the stove until I get home... (IF I even come home that day! haha!) I certainly wont tell a worthless loser like you my travel schedule. But regardless, you are to clean this house from top to bottom every fucking day and wait. I don't care if you starve if I go out of town for a week. The funny and fucked up part is that you chain yourself to the stove and I don't even watch you. You do it because you are so broken and I have warped your mind into COMPLETE obedience.
            If I DO come home, I certainly don't want to look at you so just start cooking my dinner and then clean up. After that I might have some of my hot friends over- so you will have to sleep in this cabinet. See, you will get in there. You can jerk yourself off in there and lick up your cum for dinner, for all I care. Or better yet, you will lick all the crumbs off the floor and out of the corners like a human vacuum cleaner haha.
            And you better do a good job licking up those crumbs in front of my friends too, because I want them to be impressed by how pathetic and obedient you are just to be allowed around me! I want them to laugh at you. And if thats not enough to amuse them, I am going to have them line up and literally offer your mouth for them to take turns p1sssing into! LOL!

-Goddess Raven

Categories: Domestic servitude, BDSM, CFNM, CEI, Bondage, Femdom POV

Category: FEMDOM POV
            Related Categories: N/A
            Keywords: ignore, femdom pov, housecleaning, female domination, pov.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 639.39 MB

Comment

• A Shocking Good Time

General:
              Name: AMG_A Shocking Good Time
              Size: 1.31 GB
              Video: avc1, 00:15:24, 11994 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
              Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

A Shocking Good Time

Time for some laughs at our new young slave's expense. Princess Bella and I absolutely LOVE using the dawgg shocker on new slaves balls! We just love to laugh and laugh hysterically at slaves in pain! It is SO funny that we can do anything we want to these losers! We even spit in his mouth and make him lick the dirt off the bottom of our shoes- AS we are shocking him! And there is nothing he can do because he has his hands cuffed behind his back while he is in his cage- so he couldn't get the ballshocker off even if he tried! LOL. And he is in agony and begging us not to shock his nuts on LEVEL 10, LOL! But we will tease him with our bare feet to "motivate" him to TAKE it for us! (Can u believe this slave actually COMPLAINED about how dirty the bottom of our shoes were and how smelly our sweaty feet were! How DARE he!??) Little bitch needed to pay...
              btw sometimes the prongs touched his balls and made him practicaly JUMP out of his cage, and other times he was able to "take it" either because OUR feet were in his mouth lol...so pathetic that our FEET are like pacifiers to these foot-freaks...

Girls:
              Princess Cindi
              Princess Bella

Category: LAUGHING
              Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, LAUGHING, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMDOM.
              Keywords: princess cindi, princess bella.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.31 GB
              Last edited by stachoo; 03-30-2024, 07:13.

Comment

• Robyns First Shoelicker

General:
                Name: AMG_Robyns First Shoelicker
                Format: wmv
                Size: 687.22 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:11:18, 7961 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
                Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Robyns First Shoe-Licker

My friend Robyn can't believe that I own slaves now. And get PAID to be WORSHIPPED and walk all over these losers. So I invited her over to Mean Girl Manor to show her. She is just like "OMG" the whole time! LOL! And I make a loser crawl out of its cage and PAY my friend to lick the DIRT off the soles of her shoes. She can't believe it and laughs her ass off at him. And I make sure he gets the bottoms of her shoes REEALLY clean too. We laugh about how I put him on a street corner to beg for that money- and now he is just handing it over to her just to lick the dort off the BOTTOM OF HER SHOES. She can't believe we can just laugh in his face and tell him he's pathetic- and he STILL pays her and licks the bottoms of her shoes!
                Then we get really mean and "taboo". lol. We talk about taking the slave for a walk - naked and on a leash on all fours like a DAWGG - and taking my friends real-life dawgg along with us...and her dawgg is reeeaally HORNY...LOL! We tell the slave that it has to let her dawgg do WHATEVER it wants to him! LOL! And we are going to FILM it for YOUTUBE!

Girls:
                Goddess Rodea

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
                Related Categories: SHOE FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT SMELLING, FOOT FETISH, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP.
                Keywords: robin, rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 687.22 MB
                Last edited by stachoo; 03-30-2024, 07:13.

Comment

• Foot Worship and Ballbusting

Starring: Kinky Mistress Sofia

General:
                  Name: VAR_SOFIASTUDIOS#2022-12-20#Foot Worship and Ballbusting#Kinky Mistress Sofia#
                  Size: 443.41 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:10:02, 6007 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

My pretty little feet in your face.

Sitting opposite ends, I extend my legs until all you can see is my toes wiggling.

Drawing back, I stomp you in the nuts. With reward comes punishment

Category: FOOT FETISH
                  Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BALLBUSTING POV, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION.
                  Keywords: foot fetish, foot worship, pov foot worship, foot domination, ballbusting, pov ballbusting, barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, femdom, amateur foot worship, hot foot worship, amateur ballbusting, teen ballbusting, babe feet.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 443.41 MB

Comment

• POV Ballbuster

General:
                    Name: VAR_SOFIASTUDIOS#2022-12-17#POV Ballbuster#Kinky Mistress Sofia#
                    Size: 447.4 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:10:08, 6006 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sofia shows off her little maid outfit in her latest ballbusting outing.

Kicking, squeezing, slapping, and punching. She makes any man, who's brave enough to stand in her way, pay dearly.

Welcome to Sofia's world!

Category: BALLBUSTING
                    Related Categories: BALLBUSTING POV, FEMDOM, CBT.
                    Keywords: ballbusting, pov ballbusting, ballbusting pov, sofia ballbusting, cbt, pov cbt, femdom, femdom pov, pov femdom, hard ballbusting, extreme ballbusting, kicking balls, punching balls, squeeze balls, ballbusting kicks.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 447.4 MB

Comment

• Stuck in a Sheet Jerked with my Feet

General:
                      Name: VAR_SOFIASTUDIOS#2022-12-03#Stuck in a Sheet Jerked with my Feet#Kinky Mistress Sofia#
                      Size: 438.49 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:09:56, 6005 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

It's a good thing I made a hole for his dick.

Now I can wrap him up and use my feet to make him cum.

How thoughtful of me

Category: FOOTJOBS
                      Related Categories: HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, BAREFOOT, FOOT FETISH, FEMDOM.
                      Keywords: footjob, post orgasm footjob, post orgasm, post cum play, barefoot, barefeet, bare feet, bare foot, amateur footjob, hot footjob, babe footjob, blonde footjob, teen footjob, arched feet, femdom footjob.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 438.49 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X