X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bondage Femdom HJ FJ

Starring: Kinky Mistress Sofia

General:
    Name: VAR_SOFIASTUDIOS#2022-12-17#Bondage Femdom HJ FJ#Kinky Mistress Sofia#
    Format: mp4
    Size: 656.85 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:14:52, 6006 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
    Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

All tied up with no-where to go.

Mistress Sofia can extract your cum any time she wants.

Well what will it be? By foot or hand, how about both!

Category: FEMDOM
    Related Categories: HANDJOBS, FOOTJOBS, BONDAGE MALE.
    Keywords: femdom, femdom handjob, femdom footjob, bondage handjob, bondage footjob, lingerie, bound handjob, bound footjob, hot femdom, edging, amateur femdom, amateur handjob, amateur footjob, teen femdom, babe femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 656.85 MB

Comment

• Making Him My Bitch

Starring: Kinky Mistress Sofia

General:
      Name: VAR_SOFIASTUDIOS#2022-12-11#Making Him My Bitch#Kinky Mistress Sofia#
      Size: 562.3 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:12:44, 6007 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
      Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

I wrestle this bitch down with my overpowering strength.

His balls aren't safe as I use every advantage I have.

Sitting my fat ass down on his face, I make him take his pants off. Now I can jerk him off while simultaneously putting him into a submission hold.

Category: MIXED WRESTLING
      Related Categories: FEMDOM, HANDJOBS, BALLBUSTING, FACE SITTING, SUBMISSION HOLD.
      Keywords: mixed wrestling, cfnm, ballbusting, footjob, handjob, face sitting, submission hold, femdom, chokehold, femdom handjob, femdom ballbusting, wrestling handjob, submission handjob, cfnm handjob, cfnm wrestling.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 562.3 MB

Comment

• Fuck You Up

Starring:

General:
        Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-12-22#Fuck You Up##
        Size: 1.16 GB
        Video: avc1, 00:20:25, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
        Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

You were always so pathetic to me. It's time to get even more so. I'm going to fuck you up.

I love it when bitches are under the influence for me. So weak, so easy to manipulate, so easy to control. You're unable to think right, unable to see straight - the perfect target for me.

And you love feeling like that, don't you? You love not being in control. You love feeling helpless. You love embracing my power and sensuality.

So grab a shot glass. I'm bringing you under the influence. I'm going to fuck you up.

Category: POWERFUL WOMAN
        Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI, FEMDOM POV, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION.
        Keywords: intox, intoxication, masturbation encouragemen, orgasm control, orgasm denial, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, alcohol, an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.16 GB
        Last edited by stachoo; 09-20-2023, 07:37.

Comment

• The Gimp That Stole Christmas - Part II

Starring:

General:
          Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-12-23#The Gimp That Stole Christmas - Part II##
          Size: 648.85 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:11:08, 8009 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Now that my christmas present has been thoroughly probed and tested, it's time to take the gimp out on a joyride! How could I not, when he has been so sweetly wrapped and mummified in saran wrap and duct tape? I'm feeling the holiday cheer.

I unwrap my gift, opening up the wreath of tinsel tied around his cock and balls. I'm generous today. Today, he will be milked with the Venus 2000 milking machine. His cock grows in excitement, knowing that he'll be allowed to cum today, and I laugh, knowing what's in store for him. After all, I own that cock and I own that orgasm.

I'll let him cum as he pleases. But can he? Will I keep the rhythm of the milking machine enough to give him a full orgasm? Or will I ruin it? Will I even let him cum or do I have other plans? And if he does cum, then what else?

Happy holidays, whores and gimps!

Category: EDGING GAMES
          Related Categories: MUMMIFICATION, MEN MADE TO CUM, TAPE BONDAGE, DUCT TAPE FETISH, COCK TEASE.
          Keywords: tease and denial, bound orgasm, orgasm control, orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, edging, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, sensual domination, an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, holiday.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 648.85 MB
          Last edited by stachoo; 09-20-2023, 07:36.

Comment

• Blackmailed By Your Secretary

Starring:

General:
            Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-12-25#Blackmailed By Your Secretary##
            Size: 456.09 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:07:50, 7993 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

I've been meaning to ask you about something, sir. I've been doing so well in work - last quarter was especially busy, but I was quite on top of things - and my performance has always been excellent. I would like to negotiate a raise. Say, 200%?

What? You're turning me down?

You do know I'm your secretary, right?

And you do know I've been privy to certain information of yours, right?

You really should be better about keeping your private affairs...private.

This isn't negotiation. This is blackmail. You have no choice but to concede.

Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
            Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV, OFFICE DOMINATION, ASIAN PRINCESS.
            Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, powerful woman, female domination, female supremacy, role play, homewrecker, humiliation, home wrecker, money fetish, embarrassment, asian goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 456.09 MB
            Last edited by stachoo; 09-20-2023, 07:34.

Comment

• CHEERLEADER CHASTITY RELEASE feat Astrodomina

General:
              Name: ASTRODOMINA_CHEERLEADER CHASTITY RELEASE feat Astrodomina
              Size: 703.07 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:16:01, 5937 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
              Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Cheerleader Sydney is going to a major competition today. If she's going to lead her squad to victory, she needs to make sure her feet are in the best possible shape. So she has allowed you, her chastity sub, to massage her feet for a little while. After her foot rub, it's time to talk some chastity business. She got your $10K payment allowing you to get a little relief from your chastity situation. You get excited as Sydney slowly removes all the chastity devices. Very excited.
              As you watch Sydney add some spit on top of your cock, you know this will be an explosive session. As she goes from one hand to the other, sometimes both, you know you are powerless and she is in complete control of your orgasm today. Much to your surprise she even gives you a glimpse of her amazing breasts. This can only have one possible outcome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: CHASTITY
              Related Categories: HANDJOBS, COCK TEASE, CHEERLEADERS, FEMDOM POV, CUMSHOTS.
              Keywords: asian princess, asian goddess, asian dominatrix, cheerleader, cheerleader outfit, handjob, teasing, female supremacy, female domination, shiny, pigtials, edging, humiliation, coerced orgasm, orgasms.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 703.07 MB

Comment

• ROUGH TRADE feat Astrodomina, Raevyn Rose & Cindy Starfall

General:
                Name: ASTRODOMINA_ROUGH TRADE feat Astrodomina, Raevyn Rose & Cindy Starfall
                Size: 344.42 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:11:57, 3952 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Time to make some $$$ off our captured slaves! But not before we play with them first a little bit..
                Sydney is with her partner in crime, Cindy Starfall, and they've got two slaves bound and tied up, just waiting to be sold on the auction block. Cindy is poking and prodding Raevyn's tits while Sydney is locking up her little bitch in a cock cage. It makes it so much more fun for them if their male slaves are locked up and unable to feel any pleasure whatsoever.
                In the 2nd scene Sydney is leading her locked up bitch in the room and orders him on his knees. Cindy does the same with her petite slave. They're going to sit and taunt them about being sold off before that happens. These two Dommes are simply sadistic and love seeing the anguish in their eyes as they describe how their new masters will treat them. Sydney informs her bitch that his new owners will likely use his ass a lot.
                They both whimper and moan as Sydney and Cindy keep teasing them, laughing at their struggles. They need to be broken down before going up for sale! What will be the ultimate fate of our two victims??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: BONDAGE
                Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, ROPE BONDAGE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, CHASTITY.
                Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, asian dominatrix, double domme, two goddesses, cindy starfall, tied up, rope, teased, cock cage, gagged, slave training, femdom, female domination, female supremacy

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 344.42 MB

Comment

• ROUGH BUTT FUCKING feat Astrodomina, Raevyn Rose & Cindy Starfall

General:
                  Name: ASTRODOMINA_ROUGH BUTT FUCKING feat Astrodomina, Raevyn Rose & Cindy Starfall
                  Size: 912.15 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:12:45, 9862 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sydney and Raevyn are decked out in their latex outfits, and now have their captives struggling and facing immenant auction, making them both a lot of money. While they're considering offers however, they're going to keep breaking their slaves in so they'll be tender for their new masters. Raevyn orders Cindy to watch as Sydney pegs her once boyfriend turned chastized ass fucking slave
                  The mood get's hotter as Sydney mounts his asshole, shoving her huge strapon inside him and starts pumping away at his sissy ass. Raevyn teases and pinches at Cindy, laughing about how she just pegged her once boyfriend. She sadistically holds her head making her watch as the two soon to be rich Dommes degrade both of them.
                  All this ass fucking starts getting Sydney and Raevyn a little too excited, and they decide to take the show into the bedroom. They'll leave their slaves stuck here, freshly fucked and ready for sale!

Category: BONDAGE
                  Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, LATEX, STRAP-ON, PEGGING.
                  Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, asian dominatrix, strapon, pegging, pegged, slave training, ass fucking, double domme, two dommes, asian dommes, cock cage, humiliation, humiliated, tit squeezing.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 912.15 MB

Comment

• Ballbusted and Moistened

Starring: Axa Jay

General:
                    Name: BBCHICKS_Ballbusted and Moistened
                    Format: wmv
                    Size: 362.36 MB
                    Video: WMV3, 00:07:02, 7000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
                    Audio: WMA, 329 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share