• LexyNoir and Faith - Ballbusting in leggings with my trainer

Starring: Lexy Noir

General:
    Name: VAR_LexyNoir and Faith - Ballbusting in leggings with my trainer
    Format: mp4
    Size: 818.68 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:14:05, 7912 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Today Faith went to see LexyNoir, who was exactly his trainer at the Gym. Considering that there were some last-minute changes, the meeting could no longer be held in an Gym room but in a dungeon belonging to a friend, Mistress Andreea. Faith accepted the new conditions and the training began. First with light warm-up exercises, push-ups and genuflexions. The most interesting part followed, the kicks to the cock, balls and belly. A ballbusting training session like you've never seen before between trainer and client. An EPIC movie. Thank you Lexy. Clip was recorded with SamsungS22 Ultra

Action : erotic domination, socks fetish, foot fetish, ballbusting training, verbal humiliation, cock and balls kicking, socks ballgag, visible big tits, CBT.

Category: BALLBUSTING
    Related Categories: BIG TITS, SOCKS, KICKING, GYMNASTICS, FEMALE DOMINATION.
    Keywords: female domination, bizarre goddesses, romanian domme, mister faith, bdsm lifestyle, cock kicking, mistress lexynoir, feet domination, erotic domme, kicking fetish, ballbusting fetish, foot domme, verbal humiliation, balls kicking.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 818.68 MB

Comment

• Online Slave Drones

General:
      Name: AMG_Online Slave Drones
      Size: 751.37 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:08:35, 12012 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Online Slave Drones

We know that ALL of you can't come to Mean girl Manor and be beaten by us in person- as much as we are SURE you would want to! LOL. But that doesn't mean you can't still be useful to Us!! We ALSO want MORE slaves to WORK for Us online! Can you make promo videos for Us? Post to chatrooms and weirdo fetish boards?? Contact Us and BEG to serve Us! Some slaves even earn free memberships to Our members site- maybe you can earn one too?? Oh, and there are TWO of you that are specifically mentioned by NAME in this video! Haha. (You will both probably D1E from excitement when you hear us talking directly to you..) Merry Christmas, losers!
      Promote Our vision of mean girls RULING over all men!!

Girls:
      Goddess Suvana
      Goddess Rodea
      Princess Cindi

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
      Related Categories: N/A
      Keywords: brat girls, femdom pov, humiliation, pov, financial domination.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 751.37 MB

Comment

• Pantyhose Mortification

General:
        Name: AMG_Pantyhose Mortification
        Size: 744.27 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:08:32, 11987 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Pantyhose Mortification

I found your internet history, hubby. Don't you like how I am surprising you after a long day at work? With a huge assortment panty hose and stockings all laid out on the sofa.? But I didn't want to just talk to you about your freaky fetish, I wanted to really GET YOU GOOD! Haha! So I went to your office last week and had all the ladies there donate a pair of their used stockings and pantyhose. Yup... ALL THE WOMEN IN YOUR OFFICE KNOW NOW!!! Awww.are you completely mortified or what!? Haha.
        They thought it was hilarious and wanted me to send them a video of you with their pantyhose in your mouth! This one pair is from Gladys- open wiiide honey, haha. Maybe you should roll around in all these with some encasing you on your arms and wearing some on your legs. You should wear one as a hat!
        Now I want you to jerk off to a cum countdown as you stroke yourself with these pantyhose. I want you to cum aaaall over them. And then I will tell you the BEST part... You are going to be wearing these pantyhose under your clothes to work everyday! And yes, all the ladies at work will KNOW you are wearing cum-soaked pantyhose all day, everyday!

Girls:
        Goddess Raven

Category: FORCED CROSSDRESSING
        Related Categories: N/A
        Keywords: pantyhose domination, femdom pov, humiliation, pov, financial domination.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 744.27 MB

Comment

• From Pain To Pleasure

General:
          Name: AMG_From Pain To Pleasure
          Size: 884.6 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:10:07, 12015 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

From Pain To Pleasure

This poor slave has just finished being bitch-slapped and caned for Us. And he obviously is not a"pain slut" haha. But We like that even better- that he took it for US. Not because HE liked it! It was for OUR pleasure and sadistic entertainment! So now he gets his reward....our FEET! This is done (obviously) to train our weaker slaves to take more and more pain for Us...so they subconsciously learn that pain will eventually = pleasure. They just need to "keep taking it" for Us.
          He REALLY enjoyed this. You could tell he was sooo glad he came to Our tryout LOL.

Girls:
          Empress Jennifer
          Princess Bella

Category: HUMILIATION
          Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FEMDOM, FOOT FETISH, HUMILIATION.
          Keywords: empress jennifer.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 884.6 MB

Comment

• Caned Until You Can't ft Hera Chevalier

Starring:

General:
            Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-12-26#Caned Until You Can't ft Hera Chevalier##
            Size: 602.89 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:10:21, 8002 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
            Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Silly little bitch! You sure never stood a chance, did you? Your poor little behind is far too puny and weak for the likes of Hera Chevalier and I. With you strapped down to the spanking bench, your white ass is fully exposed for our canes and we fully intend to thrash and whip you until you cry. How fucking pathetic.

So take it until you can't. We're going to cane you until you're trying to crawl away, until you're scrambling in pain. At the very least, you know we're enjoying ourselves while we laugh at your expense. And isn't it sweet how we spank you in unison, uniting Femdom to make you our bitch?

You'll take this caning, and let this be a reminder of your inherent male weakness.

Please note that this clip does not have any any audio. Sometimes technical errors happen!

Category: CANING
            Related Categories: CORPORAL BDSM, WHIPPING, SPANKING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
            Keywords: female supremacy, leather mistress, double domination, mistress, mistress slave, slave training, an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, hera chevalier, parthenon, asian mistress, black mistress, leather fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 602.89 MB
            Last edited by stachoo; 04-08-2024, 05:43.

Comment

• It Will Never Happen

Starring:

General:
              Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-12-27#It Will Never Happen##
              Size: 466.43 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:08:01, 7999 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

I know you've thought about it. You've fantasized about fucking me. I mean, come on, how could you not? After all, you have definitely jerked off to me. You've cum to me. You've watched me from afar, wishing you could be close to me.

But you know, it'll never happen.

You and I both know this. And yet you persist, jerking off to me in futile desire. You can't help your base male horniness, dreaming of something you can never have.

It's kind of funny. In fact, I enjoy teasing you with my body, my voice, my everything, knowing that I am so close yet so fucking far from you. Your desperation is entertaining.

It's almost like you're...cuckolding yourself. I mean, you know I would never fuck you right?

So go ahead. Cuckold yourself for me. Because sex with me? It will never happen.

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
              Related Categories: ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN PRINCESS, COCK TEASE, TEASE & DENIAL, CUCKOLDING.
              Keywords: sensual domination, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, femdom pov, an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, body worship, asian mistress, asian domination, cuck, cuckold, desperation.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 466.43 MB
              Last edited by stachoo; 09-20-2023, 07:40.

Comment

• You Can't Fuck Me - Pt I

Starring: An Li

General:
                Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2018-12-28#You Can't Fuck Me - Pt I#An Li#
                Size: 883.91 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:15:12, 7995 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

I love teasing you. It's particularly delightful when you are completely bound, wrapped up tightly in leather straps while your cock points straight up for me. Let's not forget my worn dirty panties on your face so you smell me ever so intimately.

I think the panties are a good touch because that's about as close as you can get to my pussy today. That, and, well...me rubbing my crotch all over your hard cock. The only thing that separates your cock from my sweet Goddess juices is the thin piece of satin covering my puss up. I'm not wearing underwear underneath this, after all.

Teasing your cock is so easy when you're smelling my juices and I'm sitting right on top of you. I love knowing that you can't have me. I love knowing how much of a bitch you are for me. Gyrating my hips over yours, simulating sex - but of course, it's not. So close yet so far from the actual pleasure, huh?

You want me so badly. So. Fucking. Badly. But guess what?

You can't fuck me.

And you know what?

It's time to put you in chastity after this. But first, how should I get rid of this boner?

You know exactly how I plan to get rid of it...

Category: FEMDOM SEX
                Related Categories: COCK TEASE, TEASE & DENIAL, ORGASM DENIAL, RUINED ORGASMS, FEMDOM.
                Keywords: female domination, female supremacy, chastity, ballbusting, ball, cbt, an li, mistress an li, step-daddy an li, dominatrix an li, asian mistress, asian goddess, asian princess, goddess worship, edging.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 883.91 MB
                Last edited by stachoo; 09-20-2023, 07:39.

Comment

• AMBIDEXTROUS KICKER feat Astrodomina

General:
                  Name: ASTRODOMINA_AMBIDEXTROUS KICKER feat Astrodomina
                  Size: 1.55 GB
                  Video: avc1, 00:36:19, 5978 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Today I'm going to be performing one of my favorite workouts, ball kicking!

Sydney is with her ballbusting slave today, and they're both going to be getting one hell of a workout. She starts fairly light, only giving him a few taps here and there, then starts picking up the pace. She kicks him from both the front and back, and laughs how he fidgets and gasps.

That was just the warm up.. now she really starts hammering him. She really wants to work out both legs, so she alternates kicking him with her right leg then her left. She's really breaking a sweat now and amazingly the slave is still standing!

If you want to see an insane ballbusting session, this is the clip for you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: BALLBUSTING
                  Related Categories: FEMDOM, EXERCISE, KICKING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CBT.
                  Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, asian dominatrix, ballbusting, ball kicking, ballbust, nuts, cbt, ball, kicking, sneakers, workout clothes, goddess worship, cock tease, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.55 GB

Comment

• ASS CREEP feat Astrodomina

General:
                    Name: ASTRODOMINA_ASS CREEP feat Astrodomina
                    Size: 591.04 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:10:27, 7764 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.895 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 44 Khz

If you decide you're going to creep up on me, you'd better be ready for a beatdown!

Sydney is just getting out of work and walking through the parking lot to her car. You get to play the part of the creepy pervert following her and her amazing ass. She doesn't even notice you right behind her, staring at her ass! She's just going for a walk, swaying her hips and talking on the phone.

Quietly you keep following her, trying not to be noticed as you're only a few feet from her gorgeous asian behind. You're so mesmerized by her butt you inch closer and closer..

Suddenly she turns around! "What the hell are you doing? Are you following me, you ass creep!?" She gives you a swift kick to the nuts! You may be completely full of shame with aching balls now, but maybe it was worth it just to get close to such a sweet ass!

Category: ASS FETISH
                    Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, FEMDOM POV, BEATDOWNS, BALLBUSTING.
                    Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, asian dominatrix, ass fetish, creeper, creeping, following, big ass, asian ass, ass goddess, pant suit, female domination, femdom, candid

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 591.04 MB

Comment

• ATOMIC WEDGIE BOY RETURNS feat Astrodomina

General:
                      Name: ASTRODOMINA_ATOMIC WEDGIE BOY RETURNS feat Astrodomina
                      Size: 176.84 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:11:44, 1972 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.903 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 126 Kbps, 44 Khz

You're back for more huh? I knew you couldn't get enough of my wedgied crack you pathetic ass slut!

Like a true fucking slave, you've already developed good control over yourself, but Sydney really wants to test you hard today. She knows just how addicted you are to her ass at this point, so grab your cock and start pumping out those worship strokes!

It's so pathetic how you let her ass completely take over your life, and she knows you love it even more when she stretches and wedges her hot neon spandex right up her butt crack! Don't you wish you could just shove your face in there slave? How pathetic! You're such an ass kissing peasant! Don't stop stroking!!

Sydney keeps on teasing and tormenting your sad little cock while denying you any release. Finally, she say's she'll give you a countdown.. but will she let you cum at zero or will she keep your balls denied and blue?! Watch to find out!

Category: ASS WORSHIP
                      Related Categories: WEDGIES, ASS HUMILIATION, ASS FETISH, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, VERBAL HUMILIATION.
                      Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, asian dominatrix, ass worship, big ass, spandex, tight ass, wedgies, wedgie fetish, ass fetish, neon, dirty talk, humiliation, femdom pov, cum countdown

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 176.84 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X