• Dashing kick in the crotch

Starring:

General:
    Name: CRUAMAZ_Dashing kick in the crotch
    Format: mp4
    Size: 388.28 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:07:44, 6800 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The naked slave is standing in front of Mistress Anette with his legs apart, offering his cock and balls for his mistress and her cruel boots. Mistress Amanda is wearing a thong and her knee high, pathent leather boots that makes the slave suffer and his balls red and flat. She can easily lift her legs and gives him hard kicks repeatedly, until he screams and jumps up in the air trying to wash away the pain.

Category: BALLBUSTING
    Related Categories: N/A
    Keywords: female domination, extreme domination, bdsm, ballbusting, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 388.28 MB

Comment

• Chanels

Starring:

General:
      Name: CRUAMAZ_Chanels
      Size: 408.74 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:10:17, 5362 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Anette looks stunning in her black pathent leather outfit, her hair is up in a ponytail, her boots click cruelly on the tile floor as she approaches her naked slave, who is kneeling on the floor. She slaps his face, then again and again. When he gets dizzy and Anette gets bored of this game, she starts squeezing his nipples, serching for imaginary radio channels and laughs at him.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
      Related Categories: FACE SLAPPING , EXTREME DOMINATION , BDSM , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , FEMALE DOMINATION
      Keywords: face slapping

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 408.74 MB

Comment

• Suffer Bitch 1

Starring: Star Powwers

General:
        Name: CSFEM_Suffer Bitch 1
        Format: wmv
        Size: 144.02 MB
        Video: WMV3, 00:06:33, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
        Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Suffer Bitch 1
        Star is a very driven person. She knows exactly what she wants at all times. Today she wants to sit on her slave's face and feel the features of his face pressed tightly against her ass while she rides his face.

She gyrates, bounces, wiggles and rides his face in forward position for this entire video clip.

Mistress:
        Star Powwers, Goddess

Category: FACE SITTING
        Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACE SITTING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP
        Keywords: star , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , bikini , ass sniffing , teddy , stockings , smothering , denim , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , jeans , exercise

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 144.02 MB

Comment

• Puppets Under Mistress Juicy

Starring: Juicy

General:
          Name: CSFEM_Puppets Under Mistress Juicy
          Size: 142.65 MB
          Video: WMV3, 00:06:29, 3000 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Puppets Under Mistress Juicy
          Mistress Juicy is wild! She is always so twisted and nasty. She is so addictive to her slaves, they become mere puppets under her rule. Today she has both Randy and Katie on their knees before her. Katie is Mistress Juicy's cross-dressed slave who Mistress Juicy loves to humiliate. The clip starts off with Mistress Juicy waving her ass and pussy in front of her slaves. She teases them and gets them very excited. She announces that she wants Katie to suck Randy's cock. Katie obeys while Mistress Juicy verbally humiliates Katie like the good little slut she is.

Mistress Juicy then decides she wants Randy to cum and shoot his hot load down Katie's throat. She starts twisting Randy's nipples and the action gets extremely steamy as Katie is sucking Randy's cock with every ounce of slut she has in her. Randy then explodes his load down Katie's throat as Mistress Juicy laughs and thrills to this exciting action. She orders Katie to open her mouth and show that she has swallowed every drop of cum. Good little slut.

Mistress:
          Juicy, Mistress

Category: BLOW JOBS
          Related Categories: DEEP THROAT , CROSSDRESSER , CUM SWALLOWERS , FACE FUCKING , FORCED BI
          Keywords: juicy

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 142.65 MB

Comment

• Suffer Bitch 2

Starring: Star Powwers

General:
            Name: CSFEM_Suffer Bitch 2
            Size: 116.8 MB
            Video: WMV3, 00:05:19, 2994 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Suffer Bitch 2
            Star is really getting off on ass-crushing her slave. His nose is pressing into her anus as she bounces and grinds and this excites her a LOT!

It makes her ride his face even harder. She rides it non-stop in reverse position as she gets off on his face.

Mistress:
            Star Powwers, Goddess

Category: FACE SITTING
            Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACE SITTING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP
            Keywords: star , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , bikini , ass sniffing , teddy , stockings , smothering , denim , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , jeans , exercise

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 116.8 MB

Comment

• THE PAIN YOU DESERVE (CENSORED)

Starring: Miss Luxmi

General:
              Name: VAR_THE PAIN YOU DESERVE (CENSORED)
              Size: 876.88 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:14:53, 8019 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I love causing pain to his balls. They need to be stepped on, stomped on, punctured, and crushed beneath me. I don't care how much it hurts, and I won't stop until I see cum. I step all over his balls with my heels in the start. I hold them down separated and poke with my heel until I pierce it. I smash and grind his balls around and stomp on them as they begin to leave stains. Determined to make him cum in pain, I step on his balls and rub his dick. I stop and stomp them hard because I felt like it, then go back to rubbing his dick until he can't hold it anymore. I eventually drain his balls then kick them around with my heel after I've had my fun.

Category: SHOEJOB
              Related Categories: CBT, MADE TO CUM, TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING.
              Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 876.88 MB

Comment

• Crushed Balls Beneath Plexi Glass Footjob - Close Up

Starring: Kloe

General:
                Name: VAR_Crushed Balls Beneath Plexi Glass Footjob - Close Up
                Size: 1.13 GB
                Video: avc1, 00:19:55, 7943 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Tonight I have my slave trapped in an old contraption we haven't seen in a while. His balls are trapped beneath the plexi glass and his cock is free for me to have fun with. It's so easy for me to really apply serious pain as I crush his balls into a pulp with my full weight! I slide my soft feet and down his shaft, pleasuring him while breaking him in the same movements. He moans and groans, while simultaneous giving me the look of craving more. This is truly such a rush for me to apply as much pain as I possibly can and my slave to ask for more at the same time. Training him for a truly brutal 2023. He almost cums inside his little contraption, and I decide to take him out to finish the job. Crushing every bit of cum from his crushed balls!

Category: CBT
                Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FOOTJOBS, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, ballbusting, trample, cbt, cock box, cockbox, ball stomping, trampling, female domination, cockcrush, foot job, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.13 GB

Comment

• CBT and Ballbusting with weights

Starring: Mistress Sarah

General:
                  Name: VAR_CBT and Ballbusting with weights
                  Size: 1017.44 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:17:20, 7997 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Another EPIC CLIP with the best blonde romanian Goddess, Mistress Sarah!

In this clip, Mistress Sarah wanted to destroy my cock and balls. For that, she hung various weights on my cock and balls and then started hitting me with her fists and feet. A kinky hardcore ballbusting session. Thank you my Goddess.

Clip recorded with SamsungS22 Ultra. Soon another angle from GoProMax camera

Category: BALLBUSTING
                  Related Categories: KICKING, BALL AND COCK TICKLING, BDSM INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING POV.
                  Keywords: deep anal, blonde domme, bizarre goddesses, goddess sarah, romanian domme, romanian, cbt humiliation, ballbusting fetish, cock and balls kicking, verbal humiliation, bdsm lifestyle, mistress sarah, big tits, bizarre domme, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1017.44 MB
                  Last edited by stachoo; 08-08-2023, 08:58.

Comment

• Memorandum

Starring: Jewell & Jerome
                    FB1095

General:
                    Name: FSBITCH_Memorandum
                    Size: 709.47 MB
                    Video: WMV3, 00:31:06, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jewell is annoyed to find that Jerome has gotten hold of her personal lingerie photos and sent them round as a memo to all members of staff. She punishes Jerome in the only suitable manner - smothering and facesitting him in the office until she has humiliated him suitably and taken some photos of her own to distribute. US fetish legend Jewell is always dynamite - she knows just how to facesit and Jerome doesn't stand a chance. (Duration 31m06s)

Published Thursday 6th of October 2011

Keywords: humiliating, jewell, breast smothering, dresses and skirts, lingerie, office, heels, panties, stockings.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 709.47 MB

Comment

• Losing His Bottle

Starring: Chloe Lovette, Jess & Henry
                      FB1096

General:
                      Name: FSBITCH_Losing His Bottle
                      Size: 689.58 MB
                      Video: WMV3, 00:30:15, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                      Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Chloe has got her mate Jess West round for champagne, but her cuckold husband Henry has been trying to save a bit of money with regard to his dominant wife's expensive tastes and has watered it down to make it go further... Of course, classy girls like Chloe and Jess spot this trick a mile off and punish his cheeky behaviour by giving him a really hard facesitting. Henry really does suffer under the girls' combined weight, and his face isn't helped by the fact that Jess is in tight denim jeans. An excellent double facesitting video. (Duration 30m15s)

Published Thursday 13th of October 2011

Keywords: humiliating, dresses and skirts, 2 or more sitters, domestic, heels, thong / g-string, chloe, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, jess w.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 689.58 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X