Starring: Samantha

General:
    Name: CSFEM_Carry MY Weight 2
    Format: wmv
    Size: 161.78 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:07:22, 2992 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Carry MY Weight 2
    Busty Glam Goddess Samantha wants to get an early start on training her slave to carry her on his shoulders at all the rock concerts coming this spring. This means a lot of practice so that he will not fail her.

She makes him carry her non-stop with lots of different movements to really work his legs and his core strength. During the ride, you can tell by her breathing that she is getting aroused by the ride.

Mistress:
    Samantha, Goddess

Category: PONYPLAY
    Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
    Keywords: mistress t , reins , horse slavery , cart pony pulling , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , crops , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 161.78 MB

Comment

• German Style Face Sitting

Starring: Paige

General:
      Name: CSFEM_German Style Face Sitting
      Size: 135.06 MB
      Video: WMV3, 00:06:09, 2992 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

German Style Face Sitting
      Auntie Paige is sitting on kenny's stomach and explaining to kenny that during her travels to Germany, she realized that the Germans really love face sitting. They love hard, merciless face sitting. Auntie Paige tells kenny she wants to try some German face sitting with him. She orders him on his back and sits hard on his face.

The only way he gets to breathe is if he fights his way out from under her ass. She really keeps him breathless and orders him to lick her ass the whole time as well. There's no doubt that Auntie Paige loves German face sitting and will continue this training with kenny on a regular basis.

Mistress:
      Paige, Mistress

Category: TABOO
      Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , ASS EATING , ASS HUMILIATION , CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , ASS SMOTHERING
      Keywords: paige , nephew , jerk off , age play , step-son , younger man , aunt , family , tease and denial , tears , german , cuckolding , forced cum eating , face sitting

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 135.06 MB

Comment

• Punished

Starring: Mistress T

General:
        Name: CSFEM_Punished
        Size: 139.7 MB
        Video: WMV3, 00:06:21, 2995 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Punished by M0mmy

Mistress T is very upset with you. She saw you at the mall talking to some young girl. You KNOW she doesn't like her boy fraternizing with other girls. Only she knows what is best for you. Obviously you've been thinking with that trouble spot between your legs again and it's only right that she punish that trouble spot for your own good.

Pull down your pants you filthy little beast and hold out your trouble spot so she can smack it with the spatula. WHAP!! WHAP!! WHAP!!! Don't you dare pull back you naughty boy. You need this lesson. Don't cry! Take it. You KNOW that she loves you and wants to make you a good boy.

WHAP!! WHAP!! WHAP! There... now rub your tears on her ass and suckle on her asshole like a good boy. Bury your face deep in her ass where you belong. You know this is what's best for you. Obey her and everything will be just fine you naughty little boy. Now keep licking until she says you can stop. You KNOW this is for your own good.

Mistress:
        T, Mistress

Category: TABOO
        Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
        Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , nude , greek , face riding , step-mommy , smothering , female domination , mistress t , pussy worship , young , ass worship , face sitting , office , toilet paper

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 139.7 MB

Comment

• Lady Scarlet - Deflated balls

Starring: Lady Scarlet

General:
          Name: VAR_Lady Scarlet - Deflated balls
          Format: mp4
          Size: 340.09 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:05:43, 8093 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

ITALIAN LANGUAGE

Sitting on a chair, I look satisfied at My work: the balls of this loser tied and divided. I made him even more pooch than he already is! And he's lucky he can use his tongue to worship My feet. Poor deluded, he doesn't know that everything has a price. I start kicking his balls. He greedy does not let go of My feet despite the punishment, and I continue with the ballbusting. I want to deflate them, until I destroy his virility forever. And I will succeed.

PALLE SGONFIE

Seduta su una sedia, guardo soddisfatta la Mia opera: le palle di questo sfigato legate e divise. L'ho reso ancora più cane di quello che già è! Ed è fortunato che può usare la sua lingua per adorarMi i piedi. Povero illuso, non sa che ogni cosa ha un prezzo. Inizio a prendergli a calci le palle. Lui goloso non molla i Miei piedini nonostante la punizione, e io continuo con il ballbusting. Gliele voglio sgonfiare, fino a distruggere per sempre la sua virilità. E ci riuscirò.

Category: BALLBUSTING
          Related Categories: CBT, FOOT WORSHIP, KICKING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FOOT DOMINATION.
          Keywords: mistress lady scarlet, female supremacy, female domination, total black, barefoot, ballbusting, cbt, cock ring, bdsm, padrona scarlet, ball kicking, foot worship, foot domination, calci alle palle.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 340.09 MB

Comment

• MISTRESS GAIA - BOOT & BALLS

Starring: Mistress Gaia

General:
            Name: VAR_MISTRESS GAIA - BOOT & BALLS
            Size: 520.02 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:08:43, 8128 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

ITALIAN SPEAKING

Today I am in the company of two beautiful friends of mine.
            It is time to test the resistance of this slave's balls with our boots, and to make the situation even more fun we decide to tape the slave's cock.
            Now that he's ready we start kicking and kneeling him mercilessly, teasing him for his cock that slowly descends and makes it look like he has three balls.
            After several sets of kicks the cock breaks free and this bothers us ... then kicks even harder until the slave can't stand it anymore and falls to the ground.
            But for us it is not enough and we want to take one last round of kicks, our boots have destroyed those useless balls ahahahah

Category: BALLBUSTING
            Related Categories: KICKING, FEMDOM, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CBT.
            Keywords: gaia, ballbusting, ball kicking, boot, cbt, boot domination, domina gaia, padrona gaia, mistress gaia.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 520.02 MB
            Last edited by stachoo; 08-14-2023, 07:22.

Comment

• Mistress Lady Renee - balls pressured under My heels

Starring: Mistress Lady Renee

General:
              Name: VAR_Mistress Lady Renee - balls pressured under My heels
              Size: 571.23 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:09:42, 8021 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

What do I like to do with useless slave balls? Make them hurt of course! I have lined up this slave for a proper ball squishing under My high heels. I am in the mood for some fun and I ensure that the slave will suffer for it.

Category: BALL STOMPING
              Related Categories: STOMPING, FEMDOM, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING.
              Keywords: mistress lady renee, mistress, lady renee, renee, ballabuse, ball torment, ball squishing, stomped balls, leather leggings.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 571.23 MB

Comment

• Team Whiplash!

Starring: Chloe Lovette, Dee, Axa Jay & Robert
                FB1134

General:
                Name: FSBITCH_Team Whiplash!
                Size: 697.63 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:30:34, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

What could be better than 3 sexy cheerleaders sitting on your face in white cotton panties?! Team Whiplash coach Robert realises that it's a high pressure job when the girls decide to sit on his face during practice, subjecting him to the fullweight of all 3 of them at once! Chloe, AJ and Dee have a lot of fun as they smother him in lots of different positions, ganging up on their coach to crush his face under their combined weights! That'll serve him right for peeping up their pleated skirts! This really is a great video for fullweight multi-girl facesitting fans! (Duration 30m34s)

Published Thursday 5th of July 2012

Keywords: humiliating, dresses and skirts, aj, 2 or more sitters, dynamo, sport, chloe, uniform, panties.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 697.63 MB

Comment

• Know Your Place

Starring: Nikki & Ryan
                  FB1135

General:
                  Name: FSBITCH_Know Your Place
                  Size: 688.87 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:30:11, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Cheeky Ryan gets facesat hard on Nikki's kitchen floor - his punishment for asking where his tea was! Feminist Nikki doesn't appreciate being told to know her place by a man, so pins him to the hard floor and sits down hard, crushing his nose deep into the flimsy material of her tiny white g-string. Ryan's face gets well and truly sat on by the scantily clad housewife. As usual from Nikki, quiality facesitting and quality verbal! (Duration 30m11s)

Published Thursday 12th of July 2012

Keywords: dresses and skirts, heels, domestic, nikki, thong / g-string.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 688.87 MB

Comment

• Submit To Me To Keep Your Job

Starring: Nina & Henry
                    FB1136

General:
                    Name: FSBITCH_Submit To Me To Keep Your Job
                    Size: 732.9 MB
                    Video: WMV3, 00:32:06, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Office Boss Lady Nina Birch shows that a human chair is so much better than an office chair in this week's new video. Henry's conduct around the office isn't up to scratch, so Nina makes him submit to being facesat and smothered beneath her as a reminder of his subservience to her... He doesn't have much choice really, if he wants to keep his job! Nina isn't wearing any knickers under her sexy pantyhose, so Henry gets really up close and personal to Nina's pussy and ass as she facesits him hard. (Duration 32m06s)

Published Thursday 19th of July 2012

Keywords: trampling, humiliating, dresses and skirts, heels, office, lady nina birch, tights / pantyhose.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 732.9 MB

Comment

• Spying on Yoga Session POV

Starring: Goddess Nicki

General:
                      Name: GFD_Spying on Yoga Session POV
                      Size: 47.39 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:05:12, 1198 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Nikki is outside doing yoga, looking as sexy as ever in the downward dog position when she catches you spying on, admiring her lovely body as she works out. She is extremely displeased when you catches you peeping and threatens to call the cops on you. When you beg her not to, she decides to humiliate you and make you do something for her in exchange for your silence. First, she orders you to strip out of your clothes and stand before her naked. To further humiliate you she tells you how disgusting you look and how pathetic you are for already having an erection with your tiny cock. She then makes you lick and worship her feet as you follow her jerk off instructions.

Category: FOOT FETISH
                      Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FEET JOI, FOOT SMELLING, FEMDOM POV.
                      Keywords: nicki ortega.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 47.39 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X