• Virtual Ass Experience

General:
    Name: AMG_Virtual Ass Experience
    Format: mp4
    Size: 963.62 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:11:03, 11985 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Virtual Ass Experience

Get in here slave. We want you under this chair so me and Princess Carmela can suffoc8te you! Enjoy the view from down there because we don't care if it is your last, haha! The funny thing is that after we show this video to our fans... they will be emailing us constantly to line up for the same abuse! haha! So get under our spandex covered American asses and take your last breath! Muah!

Princess Carmela
    Girls:
    Goddess Rodea

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
    Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FACE SITTING, HUMAN FURNITURE, FEMDOM POV, HUMILIATION.
    Keywords: carmela, pov, femdom pov, rodea

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 963.62 MB

Comment

• Homework Slave Punishment

General:
      Name: AMG_Homework Slave Punishment
      Size: 963.62 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:11:03, 11985 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Homework Slave Punishment

Princess Cindi has turned one of her many "admirers" from school literally into a slave for her. She thinks he is pathetic and would never date him, but she knows he will literally do anything for her- so now she just keeps him as her personal homework slave so she never has to do any work again. She keeps him locked away in a cupboard 24/7 so her mom doesn't even knows he is there. (His parents think he just ran away from home.) Cindi pulls her slave out of its cupboard by his leash. She treats him like he is less than human now. He is truly like a possession to her now. He was in there working on one of Cindi's homework papers.
      Cindi is PISSED because she just got a text from her boyfriend and the idiot homework slave got her boyfriend a "B" on one of the papers that she made her slave write for him! The slave gets verbally berated by Cindi. And he has a ball-shocker permanently attached to his balls now to help "motivate" him to do her homework for Cindi, all her friends, her boyfriend, or even people that pay HER to make her homework slave do THEIR papers for them! (It is getting quite lucrative for Cindi- which is why she attached the ball-shocker to make him work harder for her.) She shocks the sh11tt out of the slave for getting her boyfriend a "B"! (How can her and her BF get into an Ivy League school together if their slave isn't writing all "A" papers for them!!)
      Cindi explains to the slave that his life is over. THIS is his life now! Living in her cupboard, doing her homework and writing her papers! And She will be using him throughout college too. AND she wants BOTH her AND her BF to get PHDs using him- without doing ANY of the work! They will just party the whole time. To make sure he "gets it", she makes him grovel at her feet and shower them with kisses, expressing that she is his SUPERIOR and OWNER and she can use him for WHATEVER SHE WANTS. He is lucky to even be around her and especially to actually LIVE with her like this!
      Cindi even thinks it might be funny to figure out a way to connect the idiot's ballshocker to the internet so it could by controlled by her and her man via their smartphones! Then they could shock it from wherever they might be.even while they relax on the beach! The shocks are getting higher and higher- approaching "15" now because Cindi wants to make sure this loser completely fears her- so Cindi takes her shoes off and shoves her gorgeous, sweaty feet DEEP into her slave's throat to muffle his screams because his balls are being fried now.and she doesn't want her momm to hear!
      Eventually, once Cindi feels this pathetic piece of sh11tt has learned its place in life and will get her and her BF all "A"s from now on- she just casually Cindi throws him back "into his hole" and tells him to "get back to work!" Then she goes off to have a romantic date with her stud boyfriend while the loser works!

Girls:
      Princess Cindi

Category: HUMILIATION
      Related Categories: N/A
      Keywords: humiliation, female domination, femdom, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 963.62 MB

Comment

• Marker Makeover Wimp

General:
        Name: AMG_Marker Makeover Wimp
        Size: 807.95 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:09:16, 11974 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Marker Makeover Wimp

Have you ever seen a "permanent marker makeover"? Well, This slave deserves it because he is a total foot loser and is literally OWNED by me. I can do ANYTHING I want with him. So what better way to expose him as a faggot slave than to write it all over his face?? Haha. (And his chest, and his back.lol!) Oh, and don't forget the "penis tramp stamp"! haha!!

Girls:
        Princess Cindi

Category: SISSY TRAINING
        Related Categories: N/A
        Keywords: humiliation, female domination, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 807.95 MB

Comment

• Smoking and Whipping

Starring:

General:
          Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-03-20#Smoking and Whipping##
          Size: 775.34 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:13:24, 7949 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
          Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Your back is a little too clean right now. I think it would look so much better red and marked up - and what better way than with a whipping?

It's been far too long since I've whipped you, as evident by your body. I'll light up a cigarette and slowly smoke it, savoring the combination of whipping and smoking, whipping and smoking. Letting the cigarette dangle from my lips as I whip you again and again and again until your upper back is entirely marked up with my sharp leather singletail whip. Walking back and forth to examine my work, feel the warmth and swelling in your back, running my lit cigarette over the marks so you can feel my handiwork.

And don't let your hands leave the ceiling. If you do, you'll get it worse. I know it's difficult when the whip strokes seem relentless. It's exhausting and painful. But darling, you look so much better marked up and whipped.

Features: singletail whipping, corporal punishment, classic female domination, femdom, smoking fetish, dangling cigarette, corset, garters, stockings, thigh high boots

Category: WHIPPING
          Related Categories: SMOKING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL BDSM, FEMALE SUPREMACY.
          Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian dominatrix, mistress whipping, mistress slave, smoke, smoking fetish, smoking mistress, smoking dominatrix, smoking whipping, femdom whipping.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 775.34 MB

Comment

• Your Cock Doesn't Work

Starring:

General:
            Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-03-21#Your Cock Doesn't Work##
            Size: 569.64 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:09:40, 8103 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
            Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Honey, our sex life has been...lacking. Your cock just doesn't stay hard anymore. It's like it's broken. I've been needing to take the initiative each time we have sex. Does having sex with me not do it for you anymore?

Don't get me wrong - I've really been into being the one in charge, sexually. It's opened up another part of me. It's made me want to do more in our sex life. And I was thinking...

Well, if your cock doesn't work, then what about mine? After all, I have a cock that can always stay hard and is so much more effective than yours. And with you not pulling the weight in our relationship, I think it's about time we switched roles...

Features: strap-on, pegging, role reversal, anal training, flr, female led relationship, femdom female domination, mesh/fishnet bodysuit

Category: STRAP-ON
            Related Categories: PEGGING, FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMDOM.
            Keywords: femdom sex, an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian dominatrix, asian pegging, asian strap-on, strap-on mistress, pegging mistress, anal training, femdom anal, femdom pegging.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 569.64 MB
            Last edited by stachoo; 09-25-2023, 05:18.

Comment

• Latex Shining

Starring:

General:
              Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-03-22#Latex Shining##
              Size: 349.85 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:14:52, 3218 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
              Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Fresh new rubber is always so thirsty. And with my brand new transparent flesh latex from DeMask, I know my latex clothing is going to need a thorough shining to get it to the reflective luster I love in latex.

My slave has the privilege of shining my rubber bra and leggings from head to today. With his head encapsulated in a latex hood, he has to thoroughly feel every bit of latex on my body. He doesn't have the pleasure of seeing it, but with his vision removed, he sensuously feels every inch of my body to make sure my latex is properly lubricated. From the cups of my bra to the depths of my leggings, every bit of latex needs to be shined. I love feeling his hands run over my rubbery body as he polishes and polishes to make sure that my new gummi clothing is as sleek as can be...

Features: latex fetish, rubber fetish, gummi, latex leggings, shiny fetish, femdom, female domination, tease and denial, rubber and latex worship

Category: LATEX
              Related Categories: RUBBER FETISH, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SENSUAL DOMINATION.
              Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, asian femdom, rubber mistress, latex mistress, rubber worship, latex worship, rubber femdom, latex femdom, latex dominatrix, rubber slave.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 349.85 MB
              Last edited by stachoo; 09-25-2023, 05:18.

Comment

• SECRETARY STOCKINGS STRIP feat AstroDomina

General:
                Name: ASTRODOMINA_SECRETARY STOCKINGS STRIP feat AstroDomina
                Size: 690.13 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:11:28, 8156 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                Audio: AAC, 240 Kbps, 44 Khz

I know how to combine my skills and my knowledge of your weaknesses to get what I want. Like a promotion by showing you my pantyhose clad feet.

Sydney is by far your favorite employee. Today she is working overtime in your kitchen. Sitting on top of your kitchen table she mentions how disappointed she was that she missed out on that promotion. She's doing all she can today to convince you what a mistake that was. She's a great listener. She knows how much you like shiny outfits and pantyhose. So she dressed the part today. There's no way you'll be able to resist her efforts to get that promotion after all. Once her shirt and skirt are off, you can't help but admire her sexy see through lingerie and amazing pantyhose. You're obviously into feet and Sydney can tell by the growth in your pants. She allows you to sniff her feet and before long you're jerking off to them. You have a feeling Sydney will have a bright future in your company, one promotion at a time.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS
                Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, STRIP TEASE, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION.
                Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, femdom pov, pantyhose, stockings, tease, strip tease, tease and denial, office domination, astrodomina, jerk off instruction, joi

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 690.13 MB

Comment

• DATY DESTRESSOR feat AstroDomina

General:
                  Name: ASTRODOMINA_DATY DESTRESSOR feat AstroDomina
                  Size: 901.37 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:15:17, 7912 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

I love having slaves for everything. Even for on demand pussy eating. When I get stressed out, nothing relaxes me more than a few good oral orgasms.

Sometimes Sydney gets stressed out. Work piling up, annoying people to deal with, you name it. That's why she has her own personal Destressor Slave who will come eat her pussy whenever she needs it. Once her stress level hits a certain point, he'll come crawling over, planting his face between Sydney's thighs and putting his mouth and tongue to good use. It doesn't take long before Sydney has a hard time focusing on work and gives in to the slave's hard work.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP
                  Related Categories: PUSSY EATING, ORAL SERVITUDE, ORAL SEX, ORGASMS, FEMDOM.
                  Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, asian, female domination, female supremacy, femdom, oral servitude, oral sex, pussy eating, pussy worship, oral slave, astrodomina

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 901.37 MB

Comment

• CHOKE ON MY ASS feat AstroDomina

General:
                    Name: ASTRODOMINA_CHOKE ON MY ASS feat AstroDomina
                    Size: 642.2 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:10:57, 7868 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

I'm here to remind you what true worship looks like: you laying down, face up, with my ass slowly approaching and planting it on your face. Until everything goes dark.

It's obvious how much you love it when Sydney sits on your face. When she uses that magnificent booty to cut off your oxygen supply. Choking is your ultimate reward. The moment you see Sydney's ass approaching, you immediately assume the position so you can have your face right underneath. Once you have Sydney's ass covering your face, there is nothing you can do other than choking on your own saliva and wondering if and when you'll draw your next breath. You know better than to underestimate the power of your Goddess and her ass. It doesn't take long until your dick is fully erect. If only there was a way for you to take advantage of that. An orgasm is not how your face sitting session will end though.

Category: FACE SITTING
                    Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING, EXECUTRIX, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, ASIAN.
                    Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, femdom pov, face sitting, facesitting, ass smother, ass worship, executrix, astrodomina, smothering.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 642.2 MB

Comment

• Bruised cock in no time!

Starring: Shay And Yasmina

General:
                      Name: BBCHICKS_Bruised cock in no time!
                      Format: wmv
                      Size: 380.52 MB
                      Video: WMV3, 00:07:14, 7000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: WMA, 393 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share