• Sensual Ballbusting with Star Nine FULL

Starring: Star 9

General:
    Name: SWEEFEM_Sensual Ballbusting with Star Nine FULL
    Format: wmv
    Size: 259.45 MB
    Video: WMV1, 00:13:51, 2500 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
    Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Star leads Lance into the bedroom by his tie, kissing him all the way to the bed. Suddenly she knees him in the balls, then grabs them and squeezes. Lance is hurt, but he likes it. She likes hurting him.

Star continues to kiss and tease Lance, stripping him out of his shirt, but leaving his tie on to use as a collar while she his nuts with squeezes and taps. She gets so worked up, she grabs her vibrator and gets herself off while he worships her pantyhose covered legs and feet (with one of her feet on his nuts the whole time).

After she cums, she walks him across the room and starts to tie his wrists to a hook.

Lance is hanging from the ceiling by his wrists in his boxer briefs. He is rock hard as Star struts into the room in pantyhose, a corset and heels. She is there for his balls

Star knees Lance, kisses him, teases him with her body, squeezes his balls She comments on how much he must like it with his boner throbbing in his tight underwear. As she knees his balls his underwear gets wet with pre-cum

After some sexy hot and teasing, she leaves him. Im just going to let you hang there and drip

SENSUAL BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, PANTYHOSE, KISSING, BALL SQUEEZING, KNEES, ORGASM DENIAL, BLUE BALLS, BONDAGE, LEG WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE ORGASM

Category: BALLBUSTING
    Related Categories: N/A
    Keywords: star ballbusting, star nine ballbusting, star nine, star 9, pantyhose ballbusting, lingerie ballbusting, lingerie femdom, sensual ballbusting, sensual femdom, blue balls, leg worship ballbusting, pantyhose blue balls, ballbusting cock tease, pantyhose cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 259.45 MB

Comment

• Dava Foxx Ballbusting

Starring: Dava Foxx

General:
      Name: SWEEFEM_Dava Foxx Ballbusting
      Format: wmv
      Size: 137.42 MB
      Video: WMV1, 00:07:24, 2500 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
      Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Dava walks Lance into the room, pulling him by his hard boner. Are you ready for your ballbusting session?

She knees, kicks and squeezes his balls, teasing him because his cock stays hard the whole time. She loves that perverts like him and making their blue balls turn red.

Dava looks sexy as fuck in bare feet and leggings. Her tits are huge, and they bounce every time she kicks or knees him.

This is a sensual ballbusting, clip. She teases him in between kicks and knees. Not the most brutal, but very sexy.

BALLBUSTING, BIG TITS, LEGGINGS, HIGH HEELS, BARE FEET

Keywords: dava foxx, lance hart, dava foxx femdom, dava foxx tits, dava foxx ballbusting, dava foxx ball squeeze, dava foxx cock tease, leggings ballbusting, yoga pants ballbusting, yoga pants femdom, big tits ballbusting, big tits femdom, big fake tits, bimbo femdom, bimbo ballbusting.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 137.42 MB

Comment

• Goddess Kyaa Ballbusting and Face Fucking

Starring: Goddess Kyaa

General:
        Name: SWEEFEM_Goddess Kyaa Ballbusting and Face Fucking
        Format: mp4
        Size: 164.81 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:07:22, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Kyaa is looking sexy as ever in her shiny tight leather pants, high heeled stiletto boots and corset (and strap-on)

She shoves Lance against a wall and asks him how bad he wants to get fucked. He begs her, but she wants him to earn a good fucking She knees him in the balls hard and makes him suck on her strap-on while she calls him a slut.

Kyaa knees hard and keeps a perfect balance of sensual humiliation and hard dominance when she makes Lance suck on her cock in between hard ball .

BALLBUSTING, HARD KNEES, BALL STEPPING, LEATHER, CORSET, STRAPON, STRAPON WORSHIP, SLUT TRAINING, FEMDOM

Related Categories: COCK WORSHIP.
        Keywords: ballbusting strapon, goddess kyaa ballbusting, kyaa ballbusting, kyaa strapon, kyaa strap-on, kyaa ass worship, kyaa cbt, kyaa ball stomping, domme kyaa, lance hart, strapon cbt, speedo ballbusting, leather pants kyaa, kyaa leather pants.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 164.81 MB

Comment

• Double trouble ball busting

Starring: Mistress Dee

General:
          Name: Double trouble ball busting
          Size: 887.31 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:15:11, 7953 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Do you think you could handle a good bare foot ball busting like this bitch!? Watch us laugh as we kick him over and over again! Will he last until we have had enough of him or will he beg for mercy? We are such sadistic hot bitches and we wanna have our fun! Nothing is gonna stand in our way not even the bitch on the end of the balls!

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, BRUNETTE, LATEX, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
          Keywords: miss dee, mistress dee, brunette goddess, british mistress, british accent, british femdom, northern accent, miss tess, ball kicking, slave punishment, male slave, cock kicking, cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 887.31 MB
          Last edited by stachoo; 09-28-2023, 07:20.

Comment

• Burning the ashtray piggy

Starring: Elis Euryale

General:
            Name: Burning the ashtray piggy
            Size: 485.97 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:08:18, 7965 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Euryale's ashtray boy is hanging from the ceiling like a piggy, and that's his new name today. As usual, she is feeling sadistic when she lights her cigarette and her piggy knows that.

The testicles and the nipples of piggy will be the main target of Euryale - with his mouth and tongue of course. Every time she gets closer to his balls, we can distinctly hear the noise of roasted hair and skin, before she touches the flesh and leaves a mark. And piggy knows that he should kiss her boots to thank her for the privilege of being touched by her cigarette.

Yet Piggy can't help but scream like a dying prey, which does nothing less that exciting Euryale's sadism even more. His wet tongue will put an end to this torment, by putting out her cigarette efficiently.

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY
            Related Categories: SMOKING, BOOT DOMINATION, CBT, SUSPENSION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
            Keywords: boots worship, nipples torment, military, burns.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 485.97 MB

Comment

• Ballboxing upside down

Starring: Elis Euryale

General:
              Name: Ballboxing upside down
              Size: 627.82 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:10:44, 7964 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Suspended upside down, Mistress Euryale's sub will get a taste of her boxing skills. She is wearing her shiny long latex gloves for busting his fragile balls, and her shiny black stilettos for teasing him all the way.

He will get ballboxed progressively, until his screams fill the dungeon so much that Euryale has no other choice than gagging him with her high heels to shut him up.

Up till his balls gets dark red, Euryale will keep boxing and busting them, only allowing her victim to worship her heels and legs in between, blowing hot and cold to mess with his little brain.

Category: CBT
              Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE BOXING, FEMALE DOMINATION, LATEX.
              Keywords: heel sucking, foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 627.82 MB

Comment

• CANE TREATMENT

Starring: Mistress Iside

General:
                Name: VAR_CANE TREATMENT
                Size: 140.73 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:05:17, 3586 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

I have been training this slave because I see in him the necessary capability to become a good masochist slave. Even if I have already severely tested his back with a very hard whipping, I don't fully know his potential yet and now it's time to test his ass with my terrible canes. He's already positioned on the steel ; his training has just started and I am anxious to discover the endurance of this young butt. I want to see whether he will be up to my expectations ..... let's see ....

Sto addestrando questo schiavo perche noto in lui le capacita' necessarie per diventare un schiavo masochista . Ma non conosco ancora a pieno il suo potenziale, ho gia' messo a dura la prova la sua schiena con le mie terribili frustate e adesso è il momento di testare il suo culo con i miei terribili cane . Gia' messo in posizione sulla mia cavallina, l'addestramento è appena cominciato ed io sono ansiosa di scoprire la resistenza di questo giovane culo . Voglio proprio vedere se sara' all'altezza delle mie aspettative ....vedremo ....

Category: CANING
                Related Categories: BDSM, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CORPORAL BDSM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, EXTREME DOMINATION.
                Keywords: mistress iside, padrona iside, domina iside, iside, femdom, brutal caning, beautiful mistress, cruel domination, sadistic mistress, domination, sensual domination, arrogant mistress, with cane, slave, extreme punishment.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 140.73 MB

Comment

• Brutalized By Bare Feet

Starring: Berry Shortcake

General:
                  Name: VAR_Brutalized By Bare Feet
                  Size: 454.44 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:07:51, 7871 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Finishing up a clip set, Berry takes her pet and his twig and berries to task with some vicious moves. She focuses a lot of her attention on his dick with stomps and grinds and also peppers in a good amount of ball smashing and full weight standing. Towards the end of the clip she starts jumping and stomping without really looking, nor caring where she is landing... Her pet was bruised for days after this one.

Category: CBT
                  Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                  Keywords: ball trample, cock trample, cbt trample, trample, ball stomping, stomping, cock crush, balls underfoot, ball smashing, ball squishing, cock stomping, cockblock, berry shortcake, testicle trample, smashing.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 454.44 MB

Comment

• I WILL BALBUSTING YOU BECAUSE YOU DESERVE

Starring:

General:
                    Name: VAR_I WILL BALBUSTING YOU BECAUSE YOU DESERVE
                    Size: 1.34 GB
                    Video: avc1, 00:23:27, 7960 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Despite appearing to be a calm person, Kim loses her patience when she sees her slave lying in the middle of the living room of the apartment she just bought and is yet to be furnished. She had left him there to receive the furniture, but not to lie in the middle of the room. Nervous, she decides to apply a punishment to the SLAVE AFS, initially ordering him to get on his knees to ballbusting him and show him how nervous she is.

He then orders him to take off his shorts and get naked to continue the punishment by ballbusting him afterwards. As much as he seems to be feeling it, the more she wants to punish the AFS slave who sometimes lies on the floor. She takes the opportunity to continue the punishment now with CBT. She beats him until she gets tired and then goes to her bath.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, CBT.
                    Keywords: pussy eating, pussy worship.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.34 GB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Harley's First Ballbust

General:
                      Name: AMG_Harley's First Ballbust
                      Size: 1003.23 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:11:29, 11998 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Harleys First Ballbust

Harley is my "Amazon" friend that is a dancer at a local club. She is BEAUTIFUL but she is a true GLAMAZON! She is almost 6 feet tall and weighs 150 pounds of muscle! I thought it would be AWESOME to bring her to Mean Girl Manor to abuse some slaves with me as my "muscle". (Since I am kind of on the "petite" side- although I can be BRUTAL for my size!) And Harley loved it because she has a bit of a mean streak in her and has been having a bad week with the idiot male customers she has to deal with at the club anyway.
                      So I gave Harley a slave to kick as hard as she wanted right in the nuts. We made it jerk off for us like the pervs that she deals with at work- and then we just KICKED it in the nuts whenever we felt like it as punishment for being sucha perv! Haha. (It must be a total mindfuck to try to jerk off to two hot girl while they kick you in the nuts the entire time? LOL) Anyways, Harley was shocked that the loser was actually able to keep his fucking HARDON the whole time no matter how hard we kicked it! LOL! I bragged that it is just really well trained- and completely PATHETIC. (Or we are just THAT hot?? Haha)
                      So we totally had some fun at this loser's expense. (Or the expense of his BALLS lol.)

Girls:
                      Goddess Harley
                      Goddess Nikkole

Category: FEMDOM
                      Keywords: femdom, ballbusting, ball abuse, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1003.23 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X