• Failing English Class - Full

Starring: Nicole Grey

General:
    Name: GFJBS_Failing English Class - Full
    Format: mp4
    Size: 635.83 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:19:38, 4453 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Nicole Grey is having a one-on-one meeting with her teacher. Unfortunately the is failing her English class. He implores her to spend more time studying, but the desperate Latina asks if there is any other way to pass the course. The old pervy teacher has something in mind for sure. Nicole doesn't understand why he asks her to remove her shoes. How can this possibly help improve her English grade? The teacher goes down on her small brown feet and you can see how much of a foot fetish he has. Nicole has beautiful feet and the teacher wants more. The educator whips out his cock and begins fucking her petite feet. The confused student finds the whole thing odd, but it certainly beats the other options of failing or studying. Teacher eagerly slides his boner between her slender feet until he spurts a white load onto her tanned feet. Nicole Grey now understands that bringing up the teacher regularly will also bring up her grades.

Category: FOOT FETISH
    Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, TOEJOBS, TABOO, SOLE FUCKING, FOOTJOBS.
    Keywords: latina schoolgirl, nicole grey, sexy feet, taboo feet, foot play, sole wrinkles, bare feet, barefoot girl, foot teasing, cummy soles, cummy toes, schoolgirl footjob, barefoot beauty, cock walking, feet on meat.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 635.83 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Stepdad Makes Me Feel Better - Full

Starring: Ashlynn Taylor

General:
      Name: GFJBS_Stepdad Makes Me Feel Better - Full
      Size: 543.53 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:16:25, 4552 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

When Ashlynn Taylor's boyfriend turns down her request for a foot massage, she knows exactly where to turn. Her loving stepfather has always been helpful and shows particular attention to her sexy feet. He doesn't delay to give her what she needs. The foot massage is mixed with sensual foot worship, just the way Ashlynn loves. She knows how much he cares for her and she's more than willing to give back. She extracts his cock from his shorts and begins caressing it between her curvy soles. Ashlynn loves how hard he gets for her feet and pays close attention to his most sensitive areas; gripping the shaft between her toes and flicking the tender helmet. There's a lot of love in this family and the hot load of cum on Ashlynn Taylor's fabulous feet is proof that this taboo relationship will endure.

Category: FOOT FETISH
      Related Categories: SOLE FUCKING, TOEJOBS, LONG TOES, FOOTJOBS, BAREFOOT.
      Keywords: fetiche pie, ashlynn taylor, young feet, sexy feet, foot play, sole wrinkles, bare feet, foot teasing, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, milf feet, wrinkled soles.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 543.53 MB

Last edited by stachoo; 11-01-2023, 10:58.

Comment

• No More Sass, Part 1

Starring: Elle Alexandra

General:
        Name: MAS_No More Sass, Part 1
        Size: 279.95 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:07:18, 5194 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Elle doesn't appreciate attitude from her slaves. That sassy attitude this slave has? Yeah, well that has to be crushed. Fortunately she has the perfect sass removal device named the cock shocker. He may start with attitude but it doesn't take long before that gives way to fear.

Category: CBT
        Related Categories: CBT
        Keywords: CBT

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 279.95 MB

Comment

• No More Sass, Part 2

General:
          Name: MAS_No More Sass, Part 2
          Size: 245.09 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:05:24, 6160 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Pain to a slave's cock and ball region does help eliminate attitude. But to really break their ego you need to humiliate them. Get a pink collar on him, drag him around by a leash and make him eat food from a bowl that Elle just stepped in, that will quickly put this male back in his proper subservient place.

Category: HUMILIATION
          Related Categories: HUMILIATION
          Keywords: HUMILIATION

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 245.09 MB

Comment

• No More Sass, Part 3

General:
            Name: MAS_No More Sass, Part 3
            Size: 265.23 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:05:31, 6553 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

The whip? Yes the whip. Sure this slave may be well on his way to being broken already, but nothing ensures male ego breakdown like being whipped by their female owner. Now anytime he sees those permanent whip marks on his back he will be reminded of how he is now property of Goddess Elle.

Category: WHIPPING
            Related Categories: WHIPPING
            Keywords: WHIPPING

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 265.23 MB

Comment

• Whips & Wands

Starring:
              WL1041

General:
              Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Whips & Wands
              Format: wmv
              Size: 751.72 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:32:57, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
              Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Slave Red is shackled spreadeagled against the dungeon wall and given a hard back flogging and whipping until his nerve endings are jangling nicely, then I release him, only to push a big black butt plug into his ass and duct tape him to my torture chair! Once he is securely fastened and can't resist, I bring out my new violet wand and test out a couple of the many attachments on his anatomy... First I shock him with my electrified fingertips, then move onto the more intense roller attachment before finally testing out the wart removal tool using his nipples as my test subjects! There is just time for a little bit of wax and heat torture for poor slave Red, who has been sitting on that big black butt plug throughout his ordeal. (Duration 32m58s)

Published Tuesday 15th of November 2011

Keywords: heels, other activities, nikki, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, nipple torture, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 751.72 MB

Comment

• Athlete's Foot!

Starring:
                WL1042

General:
                Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Athlete's Foot!
                Size: 684.61 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:29:53, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps

Jerome gets publicly trampled and made to lick clean my dirty trainers and feet in this extreme outdoor foot humiliation video! I'm out jogging when Jerome comments on my bouncing boobs as I pass by him at the edge of a pond. This is all the motivation I need to kick Jerome to the floor and trample him full weight all over with my muddy running shoes. But the suffering doesn't stop there for Jerome as I make him lick the filthy soles of my sweaty shoes and then get him to sniff the insides. I step into the muddy edge of the pond and get my bare feet completely covered in thick, sticky mud then make Jerome lick every speck of it off my soles and toes. Jerome really suffers from start to finish - head trampling, body trampling, shoe and foot licking and sniffing and generally being crushed and humiliated beneath me! (Duration 29m54s)

Published Thursday 12th of May 2011

Keywords: foot worship, barefoot, trampling, sport, nikki, humiliating, outdoors, summer.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 684.61 MB

Comment

• New Balls

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
                  WL1043

General:
                  Name: MISSNIKWHIP_New Balls
                  Size: 714.41 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:31:20, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

I'm never one to turn down the opportunity to test out a new pair of balls, so when Clint offered me his inexperienced balls to bust, how could I say no?! Before he could blink, he was shackled securely in my dungeon with his legs akimbo so that my fun could begin... Clint's testicular prowess was tested with kicks, knees, squeezes and slaps, and he found that my ballbusting style was a little harder than he'd anticipated! Nonetheless, to his credit, he made it through the half hour video! (Duration 31m20s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, stockings, heels, nikki, pvc & fetish, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 714.41 MB

Comment

• Ballbusting Her Foot Fetish Brother Part 2

Starring: Dre Hazel

General:
                    Name: SWEEFEM_Ballbusting Her Foot Fetish Brother Part 2
                    Size: 61.91 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:12:50, 538 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Dre has Lance under her bare feet, squishing his balls, making fun of him for having a hard on for her feet. She straddles him from behind and starts to play with his cock with her feet with his head between her strong thighs. He is oozing pre-cum, which she humiliates him for.

He cant help but show how much hes turned on by her feet, even though shes humiliating him for it. Every time he gets close to cumming, she stops and his balls with a stomp, or by squeezing them with her strong toes.

Dre moves so she can put one foot in his mouth and on his cock and balls. She makes him worship one foot while the other teases his cock, or stomps his balls.

Eventually he blows his load all over her feet. She humiliates him some more, then leaves him on the floor sitting in his own cum.

BALLBUSTING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT JOB, BARE FEET, BIG TITS, TEASING, COCK TEASE, EDGING FOOT JOB, CUM ON FEET, HUMILIATION, TABOO

Category: FOOTJOBS
                    Related Categories: N/A
                    Keywords: ballbusting footjob, ballbusting foot job, dre hazel, lance hart, dre hazel footjob, dre hazel foot job, dre hazel foot worship, dre hazel foot fetish, step-step-sister foot fetish, step-step-sister foot job, step-step-sister footjob.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 61.91 MB

Comment

• Sissy Fucked in the Kitchen

Starring: Helena Price

General:
                      Name: SWEEFEM_Sissy Fucked in the Kitchen
                      Size: 292.24 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:08:09, 4966 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 33 Kbps, 22 Khz

Helena Price keeps her sissy lover at home, wearing fishnets, a steel chastity device, heels and a mini skirt. Hes putting away the dishes when she tells him shes about to go out for the night and get fucked by a bunch of big hard cocks
                      Helena toys with his chastity cage, then gets a little horny. She loves fucking her sissy in the ass with her big vibrating strap-on, so she decides to band her sissy right there over the kitchen counter before she leaves.
                      Prostate orgasms from ass fucking is the only way she allows her sissy to cum, and by now, her sissy is trained to crave it and love it, and beg for it.

SISSY, CROSS DRESSING, PEGGING, PROSTATE ORGASM, CHASTITY, FEMDOM, MINI SKIRT, TIGHT SKIRT, PANTYHOSE, HIGH HEELS, SLUT TRAINING, CUCKOLD TALK

Category: STRAP-ON
                      Related Categories: SISSY SLUTS, SISSY TRAINING, CHASTITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION.
                      Keywords: chastity pegging, chastity strapon, chastity prostate cum, sissy strapon, sissy pegging, femdom sissy, lance hart, lance hart fishnets, lance hart sissy, helena price, pantyhose femdom, pantyhose pegging, cum like a girl, cum like a sissy, cuckolding.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 292.24 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X