Clear All

• LIVE CUCK THERAPY feat AstroDomina

General:
    Name: ASTRODOMINA_LIVE CUCK THERAPY feat AstroDomina
    Format: mp4
    Size: 1.16 GB
    Video: avc1, 00:20:13, 8089 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 163 Kbps, 48 Khz

I have a solution for all your problems. Well, at least one problem for now. I'll teach you how to cope with being a cuck.

Another week, another therapy session with Dr Sydney. You want to chat some more with Sydney about your relationship with your wife and her desire to start playing with other people. You're not sure how to respond to it so you're looking for advice from your . Her advice? Becoming a cuckold. You don't really like the sound of that but you're willing to give it a shot. Sydney suggests that letting your wife play with other people is the solution to your situation. As a practice exercise, Sydney brings in her boyfriend to demonstrate what it would be like for you to watch someone you like play with another guy. Especially someone with a bigger dick than you.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: CUCKOLDING
    Related Categories: HANDJOBS, CUMSHOTS, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASIAN GODDESS, FEMDOM POV.
    Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, femdom pov, cuck, cuckolding, handjob, hand job, cum shot, cumshot, astrodomina, big dick, therapy.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.16 GB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• BUTTHOLE SPITTLE 2 feat AstroDomina

General:
      Name: ASTRODOMINA_BUTTHOLE SPITTLE 2 feat AstroDomina
      Size: 723.1 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:11:13, 8684 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.900 fps
      Audio: AAC, 315 Kbps, 48 Khz

Don't you ever tell me that I don't do anything farty for you! The video is pretty graphic so be warned! It's gonna get heavy!

NOTE: This video is for the TRUE fart fans! It's a pretty graphic & intense farting video!
      I just came back from the gym with a heavy belly filled with gas. I saved it all for you because I know how much my air means to you, step-daddy. Now get ready, because my farts are going to be rude and loud as fuck. I saved it all up just for you because you deserve it, even though it meant discomfort during my workout. Now get on your knees, open your eyes and your mouth because it's gonna get heavy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: FARTING
      Related Categories: ASSHOLE FETISH, ASIAN, ASS FETISH, NUDITY/NAKED, FEMDOM.
      Keywords: astrodomina, fart, farting, asian farting, asshole, butthole, butthole spit, nude, nudity, naked

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 723.1 MB

Comment

• Brutal Cock Slapping While Cumming

Starring: Alexandra And Ann

General:
        Name: BBCHICKS_Brutal Cock Slapping While Cumming
        Format: wmv
        Size: 182.92 MB
        Video: WMV3, 00:10:04, 2400 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
        Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 182.92 MB

Comment

• Brutal Cock Whipping

Starring: Empress Cruel

General:
          Name: BBCHICKS_Brutal Cock Whipping
          Size: 444.97 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:11:32, 5000 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 444.97 MB

Comment

• Brutal Domination and CBT

Starring: Mistress Natalie

General:
            Name: BBCHICKS_Brutal Domination and CBT
            Size: 183.36 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:09:14, 2471 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 258 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 183.36 MB

Comment

• Single Pink Female

CF1001

General:
              Name: CF_Single Pink Female
              Size: 724.12 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:31:44, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A
              Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Pole dancer Becky is really upset when her rival Honey turns up to work wearing a pink outfit - Becky's trademark! The two fit blondes fight it out on the nightclub floor to decide who will be allowed to keep their pink outfit. A lovely energetic video with lots of sexy scissoring and facesitting, as the girls pull eachothers clothes off until they are fighting in only their g-strings! (Duration 31m45s)

Published Monday 12th of April 2010

Keywords: becky, topless, dresses and skirts, lingerie, dungeon, thong / g-string, heels, honey.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 724.12 MB

Comment

• Tigerrs Love Chocolate

CF1002

General:
                Name: CF_Tigerrs Love Chocolate
                Size: 760.9 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:33:20, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A

Tigerr is not impressed that Cindy has eaten her favourite chocolates and decides to punish Cindy with a hard and very one-sided fight! Weak Cindy does not stand a chance against powerful Tigerr and her whimpers and pleas for release fall on deaf ears until Tigerr is satisfied that she has utterly humiliated her former friend. Look out for some awesome wrestling holds and facesits from Tigerr - she really does enjoy making Cindy suffer! (Duration 33m21s)

Published Thursday 22nd of April 2010

Keywords: humiliating, breast smothering, bedroom, lingerie, tigerr, cindy, barefoot, thong / g-string.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 760.9 MB

Comment

• Sucky Sucky Slaves

CF1003

General:
                  Name: CF_Sucky Sucky Slaves
                  Size: 657.2 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:28:49, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A

Dominatrices Nikki and Belle don't get along - and Nikki has an inkling that Belle has been poaching her customers by offering certain 'extras' if they come to visit her instead! The girls have a confrontation in the dungeon and fight it out on the floor in their tight PVC outfits. Great facesitting and scissoring action from the girls in this sexy video. *Warning - strong language* (Duration 28m50s)

Published Thursday 6th of May 2010

Keywords: breast smothering, belle, pvc & fetish, topless, dresses and skirts, dungeon, thong / g-string, heels, tights / pantyhose, nikki.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 657.2 MB

Comment

• Heavy strokes by Amanda

Starring:

General:
                    Name: CRUAMAZ_Heavy strokes by Amanda
                    Size: 717.65 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:11:11, 8797 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 166 Kbps, 48 Khz

These are the heavy strokes of Amanda. She uses her brutal cane on the naked ass of her slave. Amanda is wearing her skin tight jeans and black bra, her unbelievably long hair is caught up into a ponytail. The intact ass of the slave soon becomes red and swollen and the room is filled with the sound of the whoosing cane, the smacks and the cries and moans of her slave.

Category: SPANKING
                    Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , EXTREME DOMINATION , CANING , FEMDOM
                    Keywords: caning

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 717.65 MB

Comment

• Ariel chokes him

Starring:

General:
                      Name: CRUAMAZ_Ariel chokes him
                      Size: 407.72 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:09:27, 5830 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Ariel orders her slave to lay on his back on the caning bench. He feels lucky, because he knows that he is about to experience the round buttcheeks, the smooth skin, sweet scent and light weight of his mistress on his face. But his expectations turns out to be a nightmare, when Mistress Ariel drops her body on his face and remains there until he is completely out of breath. So does this so many times that he starts to panic, but then she stands up, smiles at him pitifully and leaves him in the room.

Category: FACE SITTING
                      Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , ASS SMOTHERING
                      Keywords: face sitting

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 407.72 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X