• DAMNED COCK

Starring: Mistress Iside

General:
    Name: DAMNED COCK
    Format: mp4
    Size: 586.39 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:10:06, 7896 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

A long night has just begun, it's Halloween night and it's just past midnight. In the Femdom Castle you can breathe an atmosphere full of evil energies. ItΓÇÖs the right moment to perform particular rituals that will have a propitiatory function close to the next Saba. According to an ancient rite, it is the cock of a real wanker that has to suffer to the point of atoning for all his perverted instincts. Every torment, every moment of pain received will serve to squeeze all the sexual energy from his cock in order to feed the ritual itself which will still have dire consequences on the cock so as to condemn him forever to total impotence. Everything has already been prepared and after I pierced his cock with big needles that branch out from the base until reaching the glans, it will be now my very long stiletto nails to complete the great work by starting to repeatedly and quickly fuck the cock from the inside until it is irremediably shredded. With my middle finger I can even reach up to the balls and the more I push hard down the greater the pain that slowly amplifies more and more giving rise to a form of agony with truly unexpected effects ... This night has just begun and with this cock in my hands my sadistic creativity begins to populate itself with strange thoughts that soon I will turn into an evil reality. All this will lead the pig to bitterly regret to be born with a cock between his legs!!!

Una lunga notte è appena iniziata, è la notte di Halloween e la mezzanotte è da poco passata. Nel Castello Femdom si respira un'atmosfera ricca di malefiche energie. E' il momento opportuno per compiere rituali particolari che avranno una funzione propiziatoria in vista del prossimo Saba. Secondo un antico rito è proprio il cazzo di un vero segaiolo a dover soffrire al punto da espiare tutti i suoi pervertiti istinti . Ogni tormento, ogni attimo di dolore ricevuto serviranno a spremere dal suo cazzo tutta l'energia sessuale in modo da alimentare il rituale stesso che avrà comunque delle conseguenze nefaste sul cazzo tanto da condannarlo per sempre alla totale impotenza . Tutto è già stata predisposto e dopo aver infilzato il suo cazzo con dei grossi aghi che diramano dalla base fino a raggiungere il glande, saranno adesso le mie lunghissime unghie stiletto a completare la grande opera iniziando a scopare in modo ripetuto e veloce il cazzo dall'interno fino a tagliuzzarlo irrimediabilmente. Con il mio dito medio riesco addirittura ad arrivare fino alle palle e più spingo con forza verso il basso maggiore è il dolore che via via si amplifica sempre di più dando origine ad una forma di agonia con degli effetti davvero inaspettati... Questa notte è appena cominciata e con questo cazzo tra le mani la mia sadica creatività inizia a popolarsi di strani pensieri che tra non molto trasformerò in una malvagia realtà. Tutto questo porterà il maiale a pentirsi amaramente di essere nato con un cazzo tra le gambe!!!

Category: CBT
    Related Categories: FEMDOM, BDSM, CORPORAL BDSM, CBT INSTRUCTION.
    Keywords: mistress iside, domina iside, padrona iside, iside, beautiful mistress, extreme cbt, corporal punishment, femdom, sadistic mistress, hard domination, mistress roma, extreme punishment, halloween21.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 586.39 MB

Comment

• Pulled and stretched

Starring: Mistress Lady Renee

General:
      Name: Pulled and stretched
      Size: 585.45 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:10:00, 7967 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I put My slave ready for use and he knows what that means. I will pleasure Myself by placing really hard clamps on his cock and nipples. Today I'm not intending to let him off easy. I want it all stretched well. I place hard spikey clamps around his cockhead. Then his nipples get clamped by hard forcep clamps. Squeezing these gives a direct reaction to the pain, but this is just the start and I will hang weights from those nipples to stretch them more. Now I tie the clamps on the cock together so they pull all at once and I can also hang weights from it. Will the pathetic creature be able to deal with it when I strap his nipples clamps to his cock clamps and pull? LOL

Category: CBT
      Related Categories: NIPPLE PLAY, CORPORAL BDSM, REDHEADS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE SUPREMACY.
      Keywords: mistress lady renee, australian mistress, femdom, bdsm, slave punishment, nipple clamps, cock clamps.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 585.45 MB

Comment

• You like it

Starring:

General:
        Name: VAR_You like it
        Size: 25.01 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:00:33, 6000 Kbps, 1080x1920, 23.976 fps
        Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 25.01 MB

Comment

• Little stomp

Starring:

General:
          Name: VAR_Little stomp
          Size: 9.48 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:00:11, 6476 Kbps, 1080x1920, 23.976 fps
          Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 9.48 MB

Comment

• One of our first recordings

Starring:

General:
            Name: VAR_One of our first recordings
            Size: 68.52 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:01:32, 6053 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
            Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 68.52 MB

Comment

• Throat Crush Afternoon

General:
              Name: AMG_Throat Crush Afternoon
              Size: 880.42 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:10:06, 11966 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
              Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Throat Crush Afternoon

I like to test slaves devotion. It just amuses me. I want to see how willing they are to lay their life on the line for me- just because of my beauty. And because I TELL them to LOL.
              I decide to test this one's devotion by ordering it to lay face-up on the lounge chair and hang its head and neck over the edge- for me to STEP on! Full-weight. And it doesn't even hesitate to obey my command- even after I explain to its face that I am going to literally STAND on its THROAT full-weight just to see if its throat will crush or if its neck will break underneath my feet.
              It is just an experiment to me, really. And the slave's life doesn't matter. And of course, it lays their like the inferior being that it is- and lets me stand on its neck- because I am THAT far superior to it! (As it should be in my opinion!) I even casually make a phone call to one of my girlfriends while I am standing on the idiot's throat! LOL!
              The dirt on the bottom of my sandals means more to me than this idiot's life- and he knows it lol.

Girls:
              Goddess Rodea

Category: EXECUTRIX
              Related Categories: THROATSTANDING, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, TRAMPLING, FOOT WORSHIP.
              Keywords: female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 880.42 MB

Comment

• Four Feet Fun

General:
                Name: AMG_Four Feet Fun
                Size: 892.73 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:10:14, 11980 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Four Feet of Fun

Me and Princess Selma pull one of the foot slaves at Mean Girl Manor out of his cage- just so we can basically shove our feet down his throat haha. I take my Louboutins off that another slave bought me- and start it off by shoving MY gorgeous size 7s down his throat.
                Then its Princess Selma's turn. And we basically just pass him back and forth like the bitch he is. And he BETTER keep ALL FOUR of our feet satisfied! Or he will be dismissed from his foot-slave duties at the Manor. -Goddess Raven

Girls:
                Goddess Raven

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, TRAMPLING, FOOT WORSHIP.
                Keywords: female domination, louboutin, louboutins.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 892.73 MB

Comment

• Hotel Ruination

General:
                  Name: AMG_Hotel Ruination
                  Size: 469.27 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:05:22, 11997 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Hotel Ruination

Well, this is it... You really wanted me - The Famous Goddess Ash Hollywood - to ruin your life. You have been begging and pleading via email for sooo long now to do this to you. But when you finally broke down and sent me a nice big fat payment in advance to get my attention, I knew you were actually SERIOUS. So I decided to really make this happen for you.
                  Here is how its going to go down- when we finally get to this hotel I am going to take your phone, your money, your id and leave you there outside the room- naked and thousands of miles from home. But don't worry, there is an adult theater next door so you might actually be able to sneak in there and "earn" enough money for some pants!
                  How does it feel to know that I am going to be ruining your life? You are just so jaded from the clips I make you jerk to that you NEED this. You need the REAL thing now, huh? You thought i was being nice making all these clips for you, haha. But I knew sooner or later you would be begging me to fuck your whole life up for REAL, LOL!
                  Well, since you are going to be naked on the streets, I think we should make this a little more humiliating, haha. Oh really, you don't think I can top this??? Well, We are stopping by the tattoo shop on the way to the hotel. Can you guess what tattoos I am going to make you get...?

-FEATURING: Ash Hollywood

Category: HUMILIATION
                  Related Categories: MIND FUCK, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOMINATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, HUMILIATION.
                  Keywords: ash.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 469.27 MB

Comment

• Premature Cuck

Starring:

General:
                    Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-04-16#Premature Cuck##
                    Size: 464.08 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:08:03, 7923 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

I want you to get hard for me, and I want you to stay hard for me. You know that I have an insatiable libido. I'm the type of woman that can fuck for hours. I'm the type of woman that deserves a hard, virile cock.

You want to feel my pussy around your cock, right? You want me to fuck you, right? Because I'm going to fuck you all day and all night...

...did you just cum? Did you cum already???

I guess I talked you up a bit too much. It seems like you don't quite measure up...but I suppose you'll measure up for other things...

Features: premature ejaculation, cuckolding, cuck, bull, cock humiliation, femdom POV, female domination

Category: PREMATURE EJACULATION
                    Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV, FEMDOM, EMBARRASSMENT.
                    Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian goddess, asian femdom, cuck, cuckold, female domination, female supremacy, cuckoldress, orgasm humiliation, beta, alpha.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 464.08 MB
                    Last edited by stachoo; 09-25-2023, 05:16.

Comment

• Gangbang Gauntlet Part II

Starring:

General:
                      Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-04-17#Gangbang Gauntlet Part II##
                      Size: 1021.17 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:17:38, 7960 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Femdommes never make things easy, and you can be certain that we fully intend on fucking this bitch until his asshole falls out. When the bitch cadet said he wanted to be our slut, we intended to prove to him how deep of a slut he had to be with a good old fashioned gangbang.

Spitroasting him in every possible interation, Elena De Luca, Eden Winter, Bettie Bondage, Mistress Olivia, and I fuck his holes until he is groaning and sore. We fill him up like the pig that he is, making him gag on our numerous cocks until his spit glistens all over our divine dildos. We penetrate his asshole with bigger and bigger cocks...will we be able to double penetrate him? How big of a slut can he really be for us?

If he wants to join our ranks, he needs to learn how to serve his Mistresses to the greatest of his capacity, even if that means whoring his body out until it's a used condom.

Features: strap-on, pegging, femdom gangbang, military fetish/roleplay, humiliation, cock gagging, anal training, slut training, double penetration, double/multi domination, elena de luca, eden winter, bettie bondage, mistress olivia, thigh high boots, army camo

Category: PEGGING
                      Related Categories: STRAP-ON, GANGBANGS, DOUBLE PENETRATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, MILITARY.
                      Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, femdom gangbang, strap-on gangbang, dildo gagging, dildo worship, military outfits, thigh high boots, female domination, femdom, female supremacy.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1021.17 MB
                      Last edited by stachoo; 09-25-2023, 05:17.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X