• BALLBUSTING TRAINING FOR MY SLAVE

Starring: Scarlett Morgan

General:
    Name: VAR_BALLBUSTING TRAINING FOR MY SLAVE
    Format: mp4
    Size: 437.54 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:07:26, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Morgan's slave has mentioned he wants to be able to take a harder ballbusting, so Mistress has planned for Her slave to begin training. Light slaps, cock twisting, ball kicking and pulling, with lots of training, starting today, the slave will learn to suffer for Me and enjoy the pain.

Category: BALLBUSTING
    Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, OUTDOORS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
    Keywords: mistress scarlett morgan, ball kicking, ball slapping, leather trainers, gym sweatpants, female domination, blonde domme, strong women, laughing, scouse domme, sneakers, adidas.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 437.54 MB

Comment

• Let Them Eat Cake

General:
      Name: AMG_Let Them Eat Cake
      Format: wmv
      Size: 1.01 GB
      Video: WMV3, 00:22:30, 5759 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
      Audio: Extensible, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Let Them Eat Cake

~~A slave is laying face-up on the concrete between the pool and the lawn. Princess Cindi comes walking up with Princess Bella to the slave and places the instep of her boot over his neck and looks down on him. She says "So, you thought you could just eat some of the cake in the kitchen that was meant for US- and I wouldn't notice?" The slave tries to answer, but she pushes her foot down on his throat cutting him off. "You thought you could get away with it and I wouldn't figure out which one of you worthless slaves did it?" she says. She crouches down and glares at him, "Today, you're going to pay for it."
      "Get on your knees" she says. "Since you seem to like cake so much, I've decided to give you a WHOLE cake." She walks over to a muddy area in the yard. There is a cake on the ground at their feet. Both Princesses take turns spitting on it. Then they take their cigarettes and stub them out in the middle of the cake and spit on it again. They start to laugh at this and ask the slave, "How do you like your cake now?"
      And with that she sloooowly pushes the cake off its cardboard base and into the MUD with her boot and then slowly squishes it into the mud. After having some fun trampling the slave's "treat" into the mud, She commands it to lay on its belly and SQUIRM forward like the worm it is, until its face is right over the cake she just squished into the mud. The slave does as he is told until his head and shoulders are over the mud and cake. "Open your mouth" she says. She takes her boot and places it on the back of his head. Slowly she begins to force his face and head down and says, "Eat it!"
      Then the REAL humiliation begins, as Goddess demands he eat it ALL since he is such a greedy p1g.and the poor slave tries desperately to please his Goddess as he grovels in the mud at Her boots. - Princess Cindi, Princess Bella

Girls:
      Princess Bella
      Princess Cindi

Category: WET & MESSY
      Related Categories: HUMILIATION, WET & MESSY, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP.
      Keywords: bella, cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.01 GB

Comment

• Stiletto Sucker

General:
        Name: AMG_Stiletto Sucker
        Format: wmv
        Size: 959.98 MB
        Video: WMV3, 00:15:46, 7971 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
        Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Stiletto Sucker

Goddess Rodea comes thru front door of Mean Girl Manor, laughing on the phone to her friend about how last night she ordered one of the house slaves to "bow down" to her after she demanded its credit card just so she could use it to pay for her date with her boyfriend. She walks into the kitchen and LAUGHS that he is still there! She kicks it in the head and tosses its credit card in its face, saying that her and her BF "had a good time on their date using his CC last night"!
        She mockingly complains about how she was walking around all night last night in her Louboutin heels the slave bought her- and she demands her bitch lick them clean. She explains it is his "reward" for remaining bowed down, with his face pressed to her worn sandals all night long and paying for her date last night. Her BF gets to have dinner and sleep with her- and the loser that pays for it all only gets to lick the dirt off the soles of her SHOES. And the loser BETTER be happy about it!
        She watches in great joy as her slave struggles to lick every piece of filth stuck on the bottom of her heels. She explains how LUCKY he is that he is even allowed to lick the dirt off the soles of the shoes of a girl as hot as her! And how her BF isn't even sure if it should be allowed. Goddess Rodea painfully explains to the slave how she loves this arrangement- that she can go on luxurious dates with her poor, young, (but hot) boyfriend that she REALLY LOVES - and just USE a loser like him to pay for it all!
        Goddess Rodea laughs at him for being this pathetic for her. She laughs about how she brags to all her GFs about how she uses him- and thy can't believe the loser puts up with it. She kicks him in the face whenever he "misses a spot" on her expensive shoes- but all he does is say "i love You, Goddess" in return. Pathetic. He's like a mind-numb zombee for Goddess Rodea's beauty.
        Eventually, Goddess takes off her shoes and allows the slave the ULTIMATE privilege- to worship Her PERFECT feet!

Girls:
        Goddess Rodea

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
        Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LICKING, HUMILIATION.
        Keywords: rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 959.98 MB

Comment

• Wimps Get Punched and P1ssd On

General:
          Name: AMG_Wimps Get Punched and P1ssd On
          Size: 93.76 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:06:19, 2001 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 24 Khz

Wimps Get Punched and P1ssd On

School fights used to get me so excited. I would actually START the fights by saying that a boy pushed me, then the other boy would stand up for me and beat the innocent up, haha. I would cheer and cheer as the bully punched him. I especially liked if he tried to run or cried and begged for mercy to no avail.
          One time I even p1sssed on a nerd after he got beat up and everyone thought it was hilarious. I tricked the loser into coming into the locker room and told him that he could have sex with me. Then when he tried to "go for it" I screamed and the whole football team rushed in and beat him up. He couldn't even move when they were done with him lol. But he was still conscious, so I just squatted over is beaten and abused carcass- and p1ssd all over him LOL! After he finally got out of the hospital and came back to school, I made the nerd do all my homework and literally DR1NKK my p1sss once a week in the cafeteria- I made him do it every friday as the "entertainment" for me and all the other sitting at the "popular table"! (He was scared to he would get beaten again if he didnt do EVERYTHING I said- and I LOVED the power of it!)
          I even once broke up with one of my boyfriends in college by getting the new guy to beat him up and hold him down so I could piss on his bl000dy face, haha. I went off on him an told him how he was weak and never a real man while I was p1sss1ng on him! Then I made out with my new man.
          Hey, wanna play a game? You would do anything for me right?? Well, Let's go to a bar and I will pick out the biggest, strongest man in there... I'll tell him you were perving on me and groped me, haha! Then I will walk out with both of you into a back alley and watch him punch you over and over while I play with myself! In fact, I am going to kiss him in between every punch and tell him the harder he punches... the sweeter my kisses will be! haha! We are doing this... Let's go now!

Girls:
          Ash Hollywood

Category: HUMILIATION
          Related Categories: PEE, FEMALE DOMINATION, BEATDOWNS, HUMILIATION, CUCKOLDING.
          Keywords: ash.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 93.76 MB

Comment

• Foot Dweeb

Starring:

General:
            Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-04-26#Foot Dweeb##
            Size: 568.59 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:09:51, 7933 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
            Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Look at this goofy nerd that let himself get mummified into a dumb little ball! What a silly bitch. He's so easy to manipulate and take advantage of.

Luckily for him, I have feet that need cleaning. I like watching him try to clean my feet while he's fully immobilized. Only his mouth and tongue are available, and it must be so humiliating for him to try to lick and suck on my toes while he's fully wrapped up in plastic wrap. His head has nowhere to go but where my feet want him to go!

So while he sucks my tootsies clean, I'm going to ignore him and hang out on my phone, occasionally checking in on him to make sure he's doing a good job. Sometimes he does a pretty horrible job, considering he can't move - but a slave's job is his job, and it's my job to make sure he satisfies me. I bully him around until he finally gets his full tongue on my foot, and laugh at him for looking so stupid doing it.

What a foot dweeb.

Features: foot humiliation, foot worship, foot fetish, foot domination, foot slave training, barefoot, mummification, bondage male, humiliation, ignore, human furniture, objectification

Category: FOOT HUMILIATION
            Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, BAREFOOT.
            Keywords: an li, mistress an li, domiantrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, foot mistress, asian dominatrix, asian femdom, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, plastic wrap bondage, saran wrap, foot sucking, toe sucking.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 568.59 MB

Comment

• Fuckhole

Starring:

General:
              Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-04-29#Fuckhole##
              Size: 478.85 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:08:18, 7924 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

My slave is bent over the couch, hands bound tightly behind his back in leather armbinders, legs spread, and asshole available. You know what time it is! It's asshole-pounding time!

How could I resist? He looks like an absolute slut. His pussy is so very vulnerable and open for me, and I have a cock lubed up and ready to slide inside of him. After all, a true bitch needs to learn how to worship and obey my strap-on.

I love hearing him moan and groan in this highly uncomfortable bondage position as I explore his asshole with my fingers to stretch him out and then proceed to thrust inside of him, first slowly to warm him up, and then quickly to get my kicks in.

Features: strap-on training, pegging, anal play, anal fingering, latex, rubber, stockings, garters, hosiery, glasses, slut training, bondage male, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, glasses

Category: STRAP-ON
              Related Categories: PEGGING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BONDAGE MALE.
              Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian goddess, asian femdom, asian strap-on, asian pegging, pegging mistress, slave training, strap-on slave, anal training, anal play, rubber pegging.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 478.85 MB

Comment

• Tied to the Table - Part I

Starring:

General:
                Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-05-04#Tied to the Table - Part I##
                Size: 757.75 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:13:06, 7949 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Slaves can be useful in many ways, but today, I choose to make my bitch a coffee table. With him bound, legs exposed, and cock in chastity, I can relax and put my feet up (quite literally).

Having not released in many days, my slave is obviously quite excited by my feet resting on his crotch, right on top of his locked up chastity device. I dangle my feet around, checking my phone, vaping, and ignoring him each time he groans when I put my heel on his cock.

And when I take my heels off, resting my bare soles on his cock, I can feel him swell up in excitement. My dainty toes toying with his chastized cock and balls are far too much for him to bear, and I'm pleased knowing that I can tease him so much by relaxing bare feet on his groin. Men are so easy.

Features: human furniture/ottoman, cock tease, chastity tease, tease and denial, ignore, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, male bondage, foot fetish, heel fetish, foot tease, foot domination

Category: HUMAN FURNITURE
                Related Categories: COCK TEASE, TEASE & DENIAL, CHASTITY, FEMDOM, BONDAGE MALE.
                Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian femdom, bondage slave, foot fetish, heel fetish, foot tease, chastity tease, foot domination, femdom slave.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 757.75 MB

Comment

• MONEY BETTER SPENT feat AstroDomina

General:
                  Name: ASTRODOMINA_MONEY BETTER SPENT feat AstroDomina
                  Size: 530.68 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:09:24, 7682 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.886 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 202 Kbps, 44 Khz

There is only one person worthy of your money, and that's me. Everyone else is irrelevant.

You're back! Sydney needs to have a serious talk with you. She's been keeping an eye on your finances. Unfortunately for you, the numbers don't seem to add up. It's time to straighten things out. Seems like your wife is spending your money.

Face it, money spent by her is less money for Sydney. And that's not going to stand. Ask yourself this: who motivates you more in life? Your Goddess Sydney or your whore of a wife? Who inspires you to be a better man and to make more money?

You both know what the answer is.. So who is the most deserving of your money? Not to give it away, but isn't it pretty obvious what you should be doing?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
                  Related Categories: HOME WRECKER, ASIAN GODDESS, MONEY FETISH, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV.
                  Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, greedy goddess, greedy princess, findomme, findom, financial domination, money fetish, gold digger, cash cow, loser, home wrecker, sub training

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 530.68 MB

Comment

• FACESITTING BONDAGE feat AstroDomina

General:
                    Name: ASTRODOMINA_FACESITTING BONDAGE feat AstroDomina
                    Size: 659.12 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:11:21, 8040 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 162 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sydney has her slave all ready for her. He's been wrapped in plastic wrap to her table, making it impossible for him to move even a muscle. She enters the room, ready to show this slave what it really means to be a servant to her divine ass!

Without a word, she casually hovers her ass above her face. The slave seems like he's in awe and apprehensive at the same time - he's heard the legends of what her ass can do! She sits down, square on her face like it's nothing, and just continues to check her phone and barely even ackdowledge the slave who is now fighting her. There's no point in fighting, just let it happen..

What follows is an amazing face sitting session from one of the world's best! She sits right on his face until she senses he can't take any more, then gives him only a few moments to breathe before changing positions. The whole time she mostly ignores him but also seems like she's really enjoying this. Maybe she will enjoy it a little bit TOO much.. will the slave even come out of this alive? Watch and find out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: FACE SITTING
                    Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE, ASS SMOTHERING, PLASTIC FETISH.
                    Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, face sitting, face sat, face smothering, ass worship, ass fetish, ass smelling, femdom, female domination, breath play, plastic wrap, bound.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 659.12 MB

Comment

• Bust his Balls!

Starring: Mistress Victoria Valente

General:
                      Name: BBCHICKS_Bust his Balls!
                      Size: 432.85 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:07:10, 8115 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share