• Office Strap On Punishment With Cleo PART 1

Starring: Cleo

General:
    Name: SWEEFEM_Office Strap On Punishment With Cleo PART 1
    Format: mp4
    Size: 483.1 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:13:10, 4991 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cleo has discovered her employee, Lance Hart, has been making bad numbers. He promises to improve, but his assurance falls on deaf ears. Cleo has a different idea in mind

She has on a strap on and a sparkling bra. Lance is stripped down to nothing. He is finally preparing himself to get fucked, but Cleo gives him no time and shoves her strap on into his ass!

Lance moans in pain with each passing moment.

I am going to do this to you every month until your numbers are better! teases Cleo.

She slams Lance up against the closet door and continues to peg his brains out.

Cleo gets him right to the edge of orgasm before deciding to go to lunch.

Looks like Lance is not allowed to cumthis time

CLEO, LANCE HART, OFFICE ATTIRE, OFFICE, BOSS, BRA, BIG TITS, BIG BOOBS, STRAP ON, STRAPON, STRAP ON FUCKING, STRAPON FUCKING, GUYS WITH MUSCLES, BLUE BALLS, GLASSES, TEASE

Category: STRAP-ON
    Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, PEGGING, ANAL, OFFICE DOMINATION.
    Keywords: femdom, female domination, pegging, anal, strap-on, office domination, big boobs, big tits, lingerie, strap on, muscular men, blue balls, edging.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 483.1 MB

Comment

• Crazy Tease Hand Job With Cleo

Starring: Cleo

General:
      Name: SWEEFEM_Crazy Tease Hand Job With Cleo
      Size: 207.69 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:09:16, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cleo has Lance Hart on the couch with her ass shoved in his face. He wants to cum so bad and cannot stop worshipping her ass.

She is wearing a leotard, tights, and glasses.

Cleo teases his cock and gives him blue balls.

I will just tease you until you cannot take it anymore taunts Cleo.

Lances cock is getting harder by the minute!Cleo allows him to cum all over her leotard

CLEO, ITSCLEO, LANCE HART, HAND JOB, HANDJOB, TEASE, CUM, CUMSHOT, CUM SHOT, LEOTARD, TIGHTS, GLASSES, BIG TITS, BIG BOOBS

Category: HANDJOBS
      Related Categories: EDGING GAMES, FEMDOM, LEOTARD FETISH, CUMSHOTS, BIG DICKS.
      Keywords: handjobs, edging, femdom, one piece, leotard, fetish, leotard-fetish, one piece fetish, female domination, it's cleo, cleo, cleo mfc, lance hart.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 207.69 MB

Comment

• Sexy Ball Squeezing HJ with Cadence

Starring: Cadence Lux

General:
        Name: SWEEFEM_Sexy Ball Squeezing HJ with Cadence
        Size: 278.76 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:12:24, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cadence has Lance straddling a leather bondage horse with his hands tied over his head. She got him to submit completely to her, and wants easy access to his cock and balls.

He has a raging boner when she walks in, wearing her high cut leotard, black nylons and heels. She thanks him for giving his balls to her, then gets to work. She starts to squeeze and slap his balls. The more she does, the more his hard cock bounces and oozes pre-cum.

"Oh, I guess I'm going to have to empty these balls if I want this to really hurt..."

Candence takes her time edging him over and over. She squeezes his balls, slaps them, sits on them (grinding them into the leather with her ass), and stands over him to threaten stomping them with her high heeled boots.

The is an extremely sensual CBT scene. She uses a vibrator on herself. The better it feels for her, the harder she squeezes his nuts. Eventually she milks out a triple blast of cum. Some of it gets on her pantyhose, so she makes him lick it up while she has a boot on his nuts, then makes him clean the rest off her fingers.

CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL SQUEEZING, PANTYHOSE, LEOTARD, SENSUAL FEMDOM, EDGING HANDJOB, PRE-CUM, TEASING, ASS GRINDING, VIBRATOR, BONDAGE

Category: HANDJOBS
        Related Categories: CBT.
        Keywords: ballbusting handjob, pantyhose femdom, pantyhose leotard, cadence lux femdom, cadence lux leotard, cadence lux pantyhose, cadence lux ballbusting, cbt handjob, ballbusting edging, edging handjob, triple cum shot, lance hart, cum eating handjob, pre cum feeding.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 278.76 MB

Comment

• Intense femdom ball bust

Starring: Mistress Paisley Black

General:
          Name: Intense femdom ball bust
          Size: 224.71 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:03:49, 8016 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lucky slave gets held down, kicked and trampled by multiple ladies!

Ballbusting, CBT Fantasy
          Ball Kicking, CBT Fantasy,

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 224.71 MB

Comment

• Who loves ballbusting collection

Starring: Goddess Melanie

General:
            Name: Who loves ballbusting collection
            Size: 477.73 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:08:12, 7929 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Does ballbusting get your dick hard? Seeing a man beaten on his little globes get you excited? Watching a males nuts disciplined make you cum? Then you're going to love this. See the alternate camera angles from previous clips, showing the action better than ever. This collection of clips is sure to please.This is true female domination AND THE ULTIMATE RUINED ORGASMS.

Category: BALLBUSTING
            Related Categories: BALLBUSTING POV, BALLBUSTING, RUINED ORGASMS, ORGASM DENIAL, HANDJOBS.
            Keywords: ballbusting pov.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 477.73 MB

Comment

• Squeeze for Cum

Starring: Goddess Melanie

General:
              Name: Squeeze for Cum
              Size: 271.12 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:04:40, 7905 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

This is no way for a man to cum. An orgasm is squeezed from his nuts, leaving him howling with delight.

Related Categories: HANDS FREE ORGASM, POST CUM PLAY, BALLBUSTING POV, RUINED ORGASMS, ORGASM CONTROL.
              Keywords: hands free orgasm.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 271.12 MB

Comment

• Gloryhole Ballbusting CBT Handjob - Nurse Chastity Femdom

Starring: Mistress ERA

General:
                Name: VAR_Gloryhole Ballbusting CBT Handjob - Nurse Chastity Femdom
                Size: 1.06 GB
                Video: avc1, 00:15:00, 9925 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

CHASTITY GLORYHOLE FEMDOM HANDJOB with BALLBUSTING.

Related Categories: GLORYHOLE, CHASTITY, CBT, NURSE PLAY, EDGING GAMES.
                Keywords: ballbusting, chastity, femdom, nurse, gloryhole, glory hole, handjob, milking, hansjob, edging, chastity cage, fetish, ball squeeze, cbt, ball busting.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.06 GB

Comment

• When beta got stuck in the chimney

Starring: Mistress Dee, Mistress Tess

General:
                  Name: VAR_When beta got stuck in the chimney
                  Size: 750.89 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:12:51, 7959 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

When beta got stuck in the chimney he began to shout! Every time Mistress Tess & I kicked him hard in the balls! Listen to him moan and we destroy his sack! His balls are ours to punish and that's exactly what we do! Tie his little cock up put him in the chimney and ball bust the little bitch until he begs for mercy! We have so fun together a beautiful blonde and hot brunette dressed in satin nylons & louboutins! What a dream come true for any Masochist having two hot sadists standing over you showing you no mercy at all!

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS, BALL STOMPING.
                  Keywords: holidays21, mistress dee, brunette goddess, british mistress, british accent, british femdom, northern accent, miss tess.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 750.89 MB
                  Last edited by stachoo; 10-13-2023, 14:43.

Comment

• Wedges March Ruthlessly and Mercilessly - Close Up

Starring: Kloe

General:
                    Name: VAR_Wedges March Ruthlessly and Mercilessly - Close Up
                    Size: 725.41 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:12:26, 7939 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I LOVE to march and stomp in my heavy wedges, completely ignoring my slave's cries of agony! With every clip, I become more and more sadistic and tonight is no different! I march HARD! Slamming down on his vulnerable manhood with all my weight, as his balls and cock completely distort beneath my savage soles! I slam down back and forth, crushing his balls and nearly popping them with each stomp! I grind and twist his genitals, then slam my heel down on his cock head and laugh as he moans out in pain.

He can barely handle the sight of his own manhood being destroyed beneath my perfect feet, so I allow him the dignity to cover his face. He can't see what's coming and I just keep smashing! His shaft is red and bruised as his ball continue to mark up with little contusions! My trample clips are alway full weight and tonight is no different! I demand his suffering beneath my wedges!

Category: CBT
                    Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BAREFOOT.
                    Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, ballbusting, trample, cbt, cock box, cockbox, ball stomping, trampling, female domination, wedges, stomping, marching.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 725.41 MB

Comment

• Big Asses In Your F A C E

General:
                      Name: AMG_Big Asses In Your F A C E
                      Size: 1.25 GB
                      Video: avc1, 00:14:37, 11987 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Big Asses In Your F.A.C.E!

Oh poor slave... he gets me and Princess Carmela, the two best and biggest asses in Mean Girl Manor to sit on his face, haha! Hmmm, I think he wants air... he actually wants to breathe, LOL. Well We don't care about him living through this, we just want to demolish his face for our amusement with our gorgeous asses. Oh, and we make sure he is chained down too, so he has no choice but to TAKE it- whether he wants to or not!

Girls:
                      Goddess NO
                      Princess Carmela

Category: HUMAN FURNITURE
                      Related Categories: N/A
                      Keywords: female domination, ass worship, face sitting, bondage, ass smothering.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.25 GB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X