Starring: Bijou Steal, Jasmine

General:
    Name: CSFEM_We Don't Care 2
    Format: wmv
    Size: 115.76 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:04:48, 3296 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

We Don't Care 2
    This is the final clip of this series. Looking as sexy as ever, Mistress Jasmine and Mistress Bijou trample their human carpet relentlessly in their bare feet.

They really attack his cock and balls and love stepping on his face and foot gagging his mouth to keep him quiet as they jump, jump, jump! The Mistresses have a lot of fun destroying their victim.

Mistress:
    Bijou Steal, Mistress
    Jasmine, Miss

Category: TRAMPLING
    Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , BALL ABUSE , FOOT DOMINATION
    Keywords: jasmine , high heels , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , dance floor , human ashtray , ballbusting , face kicking , face busting , face standing , bijou steal , ball busting , bijou

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 115.76 MB

Comment

• Pet play training and nylon worship

Starring: Evil Woman

General:
      Name: EVILWOMAN_Pet play training and nylon worship
      Format: mp4
      Size: 728.49 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:06:34, 15220 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I meet with my slave for sessions. This time I made him my pet. I lead him on a leash,smother him with my leather ass. In the second part of the clip he worship my leather boots and feet in nylon. He will remember this session for a long time!

Category: FEMDOM
      Related Categories: NYLON CLOTHING, BOOT DOMINATION, LEATHER FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, LEATHER.
      Keywords: feet worship, nylons, boots, nylon feet, pet play, leather boots, leather, boots licking, evil woman, leather skirt, bruntte, leather jacket, nylon worship, slave training.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 728.49 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Harsh pegging in silver leggins and pee

Starring:

General:
        Name: EVILWOMAN_Harsh pegging in silver leggins and pee
        Size: 293.17 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:07:21, 5404 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 44 Khz

I love fucking my slave merciless in ass and mouth. I Moutfucked roughly and then his asshole was . So much fun to destroy his hole and throat! At the end I gave him a taste of my wonderful fluids.

Category: PEGGING
        Related Categories: STRAP-ON, FACE SLAPPING, PEE, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM.
        Keywords: strapon, fit mistress, femdom, pegging, saliva, leggins fetish, mouthfucking, spitting, evil woman, boots, humiliation, face slapping, brunette, blowjob, mistress.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 293.17 MB

Comment

• Pervert Faces Ballbusting Consequences

Starring: Allie Heart

General:
          Name: VAR_Pervert Faces Ballbusting Consequences
          Size: 923.9 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:15:54, 7905 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

If you're a creep, and think you can get away with following women around, this clip is a warning. I didn't JUST lock this boy up and punish him because I'm a domme, in fact that was just happenstance. His horrible footjob-ballbusting experience was just the natural consequence of trying to "get lucky" after hours of spying on me. Here it is, loud and clear: if you are a pervert, I will capture you and make sure you never do it again, using whatever it takes... including orgasm denial.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
          Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FOOTJOBS, BONDAGE MALE, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, HUMILIATION.
          Keywords: allie heart, mistress allie.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 923.9 MB

Comment

• Sad Ken

Starring: Becky & Robert
            FB1189

General:
            Name: FSBITCH_Sad Ken
            Format: wmv
            Size: 682.07 MB
            Video: WMV3, 00:29:53, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
            Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Robert has some explaining to do - he's sold the sofa to raise money to bet on a horse called Sad Ken, who has lost the race, and any chance of getting the sofa back too! Angry Becky needs somewhere to sit, so decides the only place that will do is Robert's face, to crush him and punish him for what he's done! (Duration 29m53s)

Published Thursday 25th of July 2013

Keywords: dresses and skirts, barefoot, heels, domestic, becky, panties.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 682.07 MB

Comment

• Thank You Princess Nikki, Part 2

Starring:

General:
              Name: MAS_Thank You Princess Nikki, Part 2
              Size: 238.65 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:04:00, 8174 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
              Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Nikki does allow her slaves to eventually cum, but they are very rarely satisfying orgasms. For one this slave doesn't deserve a proper orgasm because he wasn't even folding her clothes correctly, but she probably would have ruined his orgasm anyways because she enjoys his suffering and misery.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
              Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS
              Keywords: RUINED ORGASMS

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 238.65 MB
              Last edited by stachoo; 10-20-2023, 17:50.

Comment

• BROKEN AND DEMORALIZED FOR HER AMUSEMENT

Starring: Goddess Nikki Next

General:
                Name: DOMNATION_BROKEN AND DEMORALIZED FOR HER AMUSEMENT
                Size: 910.57 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:07:55, 15969 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Nikki Next has every intention of breaking this slave. Slowly and methodically she will start with a leather switch and then escalate to a painful flesh tearing single tail. Her slave helplessly bound and naked, shakes and shudders with every whip strike. He cries out in agony and begs for mercy as Nikki relentlessly tears at his delicate flesh.

Goddess Nikki will break him. Let there be no doubt. He will be left broken both physically and psychologically. Demoralized for her pleasure and amusement. When she is done with him, he will truly know his place is on his knees and owned by this imperial Goddess.

Related Categories: BDSM, WHIPPING, BONDAGE, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, CORPORAL BDSM.
                Keywords: goddess nikki next, bdsm, corporal punishment, female domination, bondage, latex goddess, female supremacy, whipping, extreme domination, female superiority, slave punishment, beat downs, femdom, slave training, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 910.57 MB

Comment

• Skype Session p2

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
                  Name: JASMMEND_Skype Session p2
                  Size: 699.7 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:05:00, 20000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 183 Kbps, 44 Khz

Fans asked for More Kicks so after a 600$ Tip Slave Got Lots more Barefoot kicks!. ..if you havent seen part 1 add it to your cart.

Category Female Domination
                  Related Categories Ballbusting, Cbt, Corporal Bdsm, Femdom, Kicking
                  Keywords Jasmine,Cbt,Punishment,Femdom,Ball,Kicking,Mistres s,Dominatrix,Slave,Submissive,Domination,Humiliati on,Goddess,Corporal Punishment,Ass Kicking

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 699.7 MB

Comment

• Contractor's New Place

Starring: Goddess Jasmine

General:
                    Name: GFD_Contractor's New Place
                    Size: 69.81 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:09:22, 967 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Jasmine is having some problems with cracks in the foundation around her in ground swimming pool and is having a contractor check it out. While he is supposed to be busy inspecting the property she instead catches him sniffing her dirty flip flops that were sitting outside by the pool, snapping some photos of him caught in the act before confronting him. To punish him for being a pervert with a foot fetish, she makes him kneel before her and clean the dirty sandals that she's wearing, making him lick the bottom of her filthy shoes. She threatens to post the photos of him on his company's page if he doesn't let her lock him in chastity and lick her shoes completely clean.

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH.
                    Keywords: smoking, shoe cleaning, humiliation, femdom, foot worship, dirty feet, jasmine wolff, outdoors, worship, footslave, blackmail.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 69.81 MB

Comment

• Playing the Dating Game

Starring: Goddess Kimmy Granger

General:
                      Name: GFD_Playing the Dating Game
                      Size: 76.88 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:10:05, 992 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Kimmy Granger overhears the doctor she has been seeing while he's on the phone with his wife. When she comes in for her appointment, she announces that she wants a job at his medical office. To sway him into hiring her, she seduces him, lifting up her skirt to show off her gorgeous ass and pretty panties. He can hardly resist her when she places her high heeled foot in his lap, teasing his cock through his pants while he runs his hand up her long, sexy leg. Soon, his shoes are off and his mouth is on her feet, kissing, licking, and sucking on them. Soon his pants are down and her feet are hugging his cock for a steamy foot job.

Category: FOOTJOBS
                      Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                      Keywords: monipulation, kimmy granger, doctors office, medical, roleplay.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 76.88 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X