Starring: Nikki & Jerome
    WL1089

General:
    Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Kicked & Trampled
    Format: wmv
    Size: 731.67 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:32:03, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jerome's been away on holiday so I'm looking forward to renewing my feet's acquaintance with his balls! I spend a good quarter of an hour relentlessly kicking his balls full power - firstly wearing my shiny PVC thigh boots and then barefoot, until Jerome's balls look red and sore. Then it's time for him to worship my sweaty feet, so he is ordered to sniff and lick them clean. Once they have been worshipped sufficiently, I decide to give Jerome a good fullweight trampling on his body and face to finish him off properly. (Duration 32m04s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, heels, nikki, trampling, pvc & fetish, domestic, foot worship, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 731.67 MB

Comment

• Thank You Princess Nikki, Part 1

Starring:

General:
      Name: MAS_Thank You Princess Nikki, Part 1
      Format: mp4
      Size: 203.54 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:04:04, 6818 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
      Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Nikki expects proper groveling and thank you from her slave at all times. After all doing her laundry is a privilege, a task he should be grateful he has been given. Even when she slaps him and spits on his face he should be grateful by properly kneeling and thanking her in appreciation for the attention.

Category: HUMILIATION
      Related Categories: HUMILIATION
      Keywords: HUMILIATION

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 203.54 MB
      Last edited by stachoo; 10-20-2023, 17:50.

Comment

• Ex-Boyfriend's Blunder!

Starring:
        LB0058

General:
        Name: LETHBITCH_Ex-Boyfriend's Blunder!
        Size: 449.02 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:29:58, 2058 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 449.02 MB

Comment

• Wrap Party!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
          Name: JASMMEND_Wrap Party!
          Size: 639.52 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:11:45, 7501 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Everyone is really into these wrap Parties and in such a hurry to loose weight I thought it would be funny to wrap up my Salem Slave and see how much i could make his fat ass shed. I had too much fun.. Here are some of the best parts of the time we spent together.. I forgot to measure his fatass but Ill say he sure he lost more than his dignity.. ( to breath out of straw most of the time) * TEASED* DENIED* SMOTHERED * TRAMPLED* SPIT ON* SLAPPED* AND MUCH MORE)

Category Femdom
          Related Categories Domination, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Humiliation, Submissive Sluts
          Keywords Jasmine,Submissive Slave,Submissive Slut,Domination,Humiliation,Trampled,Wrap,Loser,Sl ave,Pet,Brat,Punishment,Bitch,Sweat

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 639.52 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Jasmines Ball Myth Busters 2!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
            Name: JASMMEND_Jasmines Ball Myth Busters 2!
            Size: 150.23 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:10:00, 1999 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 93 Kbps, 44 Khz

If you enjoyed watching part one : Jasmines Ball Myth Buster! then you will enjoy watching me laugh and torture my pet in part 2. This time the gallon is all the way full ! and the challenge is he has to do 10 squats with this gallon tied to his balls. OMG Im sure its painful but its funny. Hes willing to do anything for me even cause himself extreme pain. Slaveboy cant stand up sometimes so I help by pulling him up by his head and kicking him in his sore balls for encouragement. ( The show was awesome but didnt realize the red on my shoes till camera was off , he got his dirty on my foot and expensive Louis Vuitton heels, Fucking gross, Slaveboy rushed to clean them and managed to get it all off but Im still making him buy me a new pair , lets see where he comes up with $1,500!) now what do you think I should do NEXT! lol always having slaveboy tryouts in Salem OR if your ever in the state come thru! FOR WMV CLICK Jasmines Ball Myth Busters #2! WMV FOR IPAD CLICK Jasmines Ball Myth Busters #2! Ipad

Category: CBT
            Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BRAT GIRLS, DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
            Keywords: brat, goddess, femdom, female, submissive sluts, domination, ball abuse, humiliation, pain, princess, latina, jasmine, loser, slave.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 150.23 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Where Did I Walk

Starring:

General:
              Name: MAS_Where Did I Walk
              Size: 201.77 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:04:24, 6242 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
              Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

When the weather is this nice, the girls can't help but walk around barefoot outside. They have no idea what they may have stepped in, but what Dava and Ela do know is that once they walk through the door their resident male piglet will happily clean their feet with his tongue.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
              Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP
              Keywords: FOOT WORSHIP

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 201.77 MB

Comment

• Gorilla Noises!

Starring:
                LB0057

General:
                Name: LETHBITCH_Gorilla Noises!
                Size: 419.66 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:28:04, 2053 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 419.66 MB

Comment

• Fatal Facesit!

Starring:
                  LB0059

General:
                  Name: LETHBITCH_Fatal Facesit!
                  Size: 469.53 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:31:15, 2064 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 469.53 MB

Comment

• A Day In The Life

Starring: Nikki & Her Slaves
                    WL1090

General:
                    Name: MISSNIKWHIP_A Day In The Life
                    Format: wmv
                    Size: 216.99 MB
                    Video: WMV3, 00:09:37, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

A fun little clip showing you what it's like to be me on a usual day... My sissy maid Marilyn serves me tea on my human coffee table, as I sit for a portrait being painted by my CFNM artist Rupert. Unfortunately for Rupert I don't rate his work much so he is given a good hard kick in the balls, which unfortunately for Marilyn she finds funny. This means she is going to have to be caned until she no longer sees the funny side. Once the ballbusting and canings are done with it's time for me to relax on a human chair as Rupert tries to make his portrait of me more to my liking. (Duration 09m37s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, heels, smothering, face sitting, nikki, sissy, spanking & cp, skirts and dresses, humiliating, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 216.99 MB

Comment

• No Patience for You

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

General:
                      Name: GFD_No Patience for You
                      Size: 44.24 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:05:19, 1090 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Jamie is looking as sexy as ever in a clingy black ensemble, including an under bust corset and sexy black high heel pumps while she enjoys a glass of wine. Unfortunately for you, she is absolutely disgusted with you and has no patience for your shenanigans. See her humiliate you by telling you just how gross and utterly pathetic you are. Look at you, sitting there with your hard little cock in your hand, pre cum dribbling from it while you gape at her. She doesn't have time for your crap so you better stroke it quickly if you want to cum. Follow her jerk off instructions while your worship her sexy feet and choke on her hot high heels.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                      Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FEMDOM POV.
                      Keywords: boot worship, pov, femdom, foot fetish, masturbation instruction, joi, feetjoi, jerk off instruction, jamie valentine.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 44.24 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X