• PVC Boots Ballbusting

Starring: Alpha Diva

General:
    Name: VAR_PVC Boots Ballbusting
    Format: mp4
    Size: 594.11 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:10:14, 7901 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The slave must suffer for his Godddess and build pain tolerance . I love the color red so I will make my slave's balls red as I like it.

Category: BALLBUSTING
    Related Categories: CORPORAL BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM, PVC-VINYL.
    Keywords: couple bdsm, edging, real dominatrix, corporal punishment, joi, boot domination, laughing, sissy, pvc, alphadiva, anal, leather, alexaalphadiva1, strapon, mind fuck.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 594.11 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Whipping Boys Practice

General:
      Name: AMG_Whipping Boys Practice
      Size: 505.62 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:05:47, 11991 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Whipping Boys Practice

Our whipping boys have made it this far. (It must be sooo hard to be a slave for Mean Girls...haha!) So we decide to put them to the real test- our WHIPS! We will see who really wants to take it for us...we keep reminding them that their pain brings US pleasure! So they need to TAKE MORE to PLEASE US MORE!!!

Girls:
      Goddess Rodea
      Princess Carmela

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
      Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, WHIPPING, SLUT TRAINING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT.
      Keywords: carmela, rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 505.62 MB

Comment

• Voracious Ballbusting

Starring:

General:
        Name: MISSTRISH_Voracious Ballbusting
        Size: 24.83 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:04:03, 721 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 24.83 MB

Comment

• Asia Perez Ballbusting Tease FULL

Starring: Asia Perez

General:
          Name: SWEEFEM_Asia Perez Ballbusting Tease FULL
          Size: 635.19 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:17:07, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Asia Perez is in the kitchen wearing fishnets, panties and sneakers. She wiggles her ass in front of Lance Hart, teasing him. She grinds her ass against him and giggles with a mischievous plan in mind.

Asia quickly has him wrapped around her finger. "See, I have a little thing. I just LOVE to bust balls!"

"I love them. I love grabbing them, kicking them. kneeing them." She knees him hard in the nuts and drops him to his knees.

Asia proceeds to tease Lance, keep him hard and kick, knee and squeeze his balls. She teases him so well with her sexy body that she gets him to beg her to kick him harder. She laughs every time he crumples over. Asia really is a natural ball busting tease.

"I'll let you sniff my pussy if you ask me for another kick."

When Lance doesn't think he can take anymore she raises the stakes. She tells him she'll jerk him off until he cums if he can take more hard kicks. Lance has no choice at this point, she's gotten him so horny he just wants to cum.

She edges him over and over, then makes him beg her to kick him in the nuts right after he cums.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
          Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, HANDJOBS, FISHNETS, COCK TEASE, BRAT GIRLS.
          Keywords: asia perez, asia perez handjob, asia perez fishnets, asia perez ballbusting, lance hart, ballbusting handjob, hard knees, hard kicks, ball squeezing, tattoos, begging to cum, tease and bust.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 635.19 MB

Comment

• Ballbusting Black Hole

Starring: Allie Heart

General:
            Name: VAR_Ballbusting Black Hole
            Size: 1.08 GB
            Video: avc1, 00:18:57, 7958 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Welcome to my dungeon, where boys are tossed around, tied up, beaten and teased. Any combination of those, here is a never-ending cycle of addiction. Close up ball punches and twists, and the gleeful smile it puts on my face to see you squirm with how good-bad it all feels. Come on in. Whether it be busting or stroking, I know how to make this boy cry out, and if you're brave enough to try it, you're next.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, BONDAGE, PVC-VINYL, CBT.
            Keywords: allie heart, mistress allie, dick tie, cock tie, gloves, pantyhose gloves, cat ears, ball punching.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.08 GB

Comment

• Watch Your Masters Do It

General:
              Name: AMG_Watch Your Masters Do It
              Size: 918.95 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:10:32, 11980 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
              Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Watch Your Masters Do It

A beta male cuck like you will never understand what it takes to fuck a girl like me. So just kneel there on the floor next to the bed and WATCH while a REAL man pounds me and gives it to me the way I LIKE it. That's right, just sit there on the floor like the little bitch you are for Us and know that you will never have me because you are so fucking weak- and scared of my stud beating you up again, haha! Do you want to play with yourself while I look right into your eyes and degrade you as I'm getting fucked.? Of course you do. PATHETIC. The only sex you will EVER have is with your hand LOL! And even that is only with your "Sir's" permission! And guess what... today is not your lucky day, cucky wucky. LOL. As a matter of fact, I don't think you will be allowed to touch yourself for a long, looong time.
              You will just kneel there and WATCH, cuck. It actually turns us BOTH on even MORE to make you pathetically watch and CRY as we fuck anyway LOL. So at least you will be serving some purpose to please me, right? Me n my man actually get off on making you watch. It makes our lovemaking even BETTER for us! I guess we just both get sadistically turned on by watching you get emotionally CRUSHED as you see me get taken by him from behind.LOL. Go ahead- beg and cry! It will just turn us on more! Give us a REALLY good orgasm this time, cucky LOL.

Categories: Cuckolding, Humiliation, *** Bi, orgasm control, orgasm denial

Girls:
              Princess Carmela

Category: ORGASM DENIAL
              Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, HUMILIATION, ORGASM DENIAL, CUCKOLDING.
              Keywords: carmela, forced bi.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 918.95 MB

Comment

• Cumslut Humiliation

Starring: Nikki, Mistress Rouge, Marilyn & Cumslut
                WL1091

General:
                Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Cumslut Humiliation
                Format: wmv
                Size: 522.27 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:22:55, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Birmingham Dominatrix Mistress Rouge joins me this week to assist me in totally humiliating my cumslut and my sissy maid Marilyn. We order them to suck both ends of a double ended dildo simultaneously for our amusement, but soon decide some REAL cocksucking would be much more fun. Poor Marilyn is made to pop out her sissy dick and it's soon in cumslut's mouth being licked and sucked to erection. All the excitement is too much for cumslut to handle and he is soon spunking into a fleshlight... Which obviously needs cleaning up afterwards.... Excellent filthy fun from start to finish! (Duration 22m42s)

Published Thursday 30th of August 2012

Keywords: heels, forced bi, nikki, sissy, skirts and dresses, humiliating, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 522.27 MB

Comment

• Barefeet ballbusting

Starring: Alpha Diva

General:
                  Name: VAR_Barefeet ballbusting
                  Size: 321.82 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:05:29, 7975 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I love to make my slave's balls red. I will start slow today with my barefeet but he knows the heels are up next. I love to see him take pain for me.

Related Categories: BAREFOOT, FEMDOM POV, CORPORAL BDSM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                  Keywords: couple bdsm, edging, real dominatrix, corporal punishment, joi, boot domination, laughing, sissy, pvc, alphadiva, anal, leather, alexaalphadiva1, strapon, mind fuck.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 321.82 MB

Comment

• Severe Strapping

Starring:

General:
                    Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-08-01#Severe Strapping##
                    Size: 534.02 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:13:35, 5362 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 120 Kbps, 44 Khz

Two heavy leather straps, one scared slave, and one happy Mistress.

Today's game: write my name all over my slave's ass in lipstick, and then beat it off of him. How long until the lipstick gets totally smeared? Which leather strap hurts the most? How long until my slave starts screaming?

It's a fun game of hurt the slave until he cries! And you all know that's my favorite type of game.

First he handles it as well as he can, lightly moaning and groaning. But soon enough, he starts shriveling up and yelping like the bitch that he is. Because we all know how easy it is to break men.

Features: leather strapping, corporal punishment, whipping, spanking, femdom, female domination, slave punishment

Category: STRAPPING
                    Related Categories: WHIPPING, SPANKING, SPANKING F/M, CLASSIC SPANKING, CORPORAL BDSM.
                    Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian domme, asian mistress, female domination, female supremacy, femdom, slave training, slave punishment, whipping mistress, bdsm slave, bdsm.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 534.02 MB

Comment

• Ivy Brooks Ballbusting Fuck FULL

Starring: Ivy Brooks

General:
                      Name: SWEEFEM_Ivy Brooks Ballbusting Fuck FULL
                      Size: 753.6 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:20:11, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Ivy Brooks is wearing a sexy one piece lace lingerie outfit. She's seduced Lance Hart into her room. She knows he'll do anything to fuck her, and she gets off kneeing guys in the balls.

Ivy makes it clear that she'll fuck him, but only if he lets her hit, squeeze and knee him in the nuts first. She teases Lance and gets him so horny he has no choice but to ask her to hit him in the balls.

After a bit of ballbusting, Ivy throws Lance on the bed to sit on his face. She needs her perfect pussy licked, and this also give her a great opportunity to squeeze and slap his nuts while he licks her pussy.

She gets off on his face and starts to lick and suck his throbbing boner in her face.

Now she wants some dick.

She lets him slide his cock inside her. Her pussy is so good he starts to tremble. "As soon as you cum, I'm going to hit you in the balls." she tells him with an evil smile.

They fuck in a few positions. Lance can't stop, but he's trying desperately not to cum. He's scared of what she'll do to his aching balls once they're empty.

Ivy gets on top and slides his cock inside her. She rides him until he can't take anymore. She pulls his cock out and makes him cum all over himself, then laughs and slaps his nuts.

Related Categories: FEMDOM SEX, FEMALE DOMINATION, LINGERIE, CUMSHOTS, COCK TEASE.
                      Keywords: ivy brooks, ivy brooks sex, ivy brooks ballbusting, lance hart, lingerie ballbusting, one piece, lace, ball squeezing, ball squeezing blowjob, ball slapping sex, pussy edging, cumshot, ballbusting tease.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 753.6 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X