• Public strapon fucking in popular furniture store

Starring:

General:
    Name: EVILWOMAN_Public strapon fucking in popular furniture store
    Format: mp4
    Size: 806.8 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:14:21, 7691 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 44 Khz

I've took my 2 subs on the crazy ride. I've fucked one of them already in the car, during our trip to the popular furniture store. I was walking a lot with my strap-on on, having unaware people around me. At the end I've fucked them both in the toilets. It was super crazy, lock wasn't working and one of the sub had to hold the doors all the time.

Category: PUBLIC BLOWJOB
    Related Categories: OUTDOOR PUBLIC BLOWJOBS, PEGGING, PUBLIC SEX, STRAP-ON.
    Keywords: public sex, evil woman, femdom, public pegging, 2 slaves, mouthfucking, public bj, polish mistress, strapon tease, strap on, hard pegging, public blowjob, pegging, hard fucking, public strapon.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 806.8 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Kidnaping, blakmail and pegging with my 2 friends

Starring:

General:
      Name: EVILWOMAN_Kidnaping, blakmail and pegging with my 2 friends
      Size: 534.47 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:12:06, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
      Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Second part of the clip, where I have kinap they guy from the party and he is awaking whole tied up, gag balled with the cock in his ass. The diffrence is, this time I've took my two female friends to show them what I've got They use him as a bitch too, laughing and not caring about his screams. We check his wallet again, take his credit cards, spit a lot, humilate and at the end making him kiss our boots.

Category: PEGGING
      Related Categories: STRAP-ON, GROUP SEX, BONDAGE BLOWJOBS, GANGBANGS, BONDAGE.
      Keywords: bondage blowjob, mistress, bondage, coerced pegging, double domme, strap on, no mercy, triple domme, evil woman, hardcore pegging, gang bang, strapon, pegging, strap-on.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 534.47 MB

Comment

• Taunting my Stunt Cock

Starring: Eva de Vil

General:
        Name: VAR_Taunting my Stunt Cock
        Size: 441.33 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:07:32, 7977 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I mock Larry for being unable to maintain an erection for me while we're filming clips. It's very disrespectful that his cock is so useless and inadequate, so I punish him for it by abusing his balls. Surprisingly, this starts to get him hard. I torment him further for being a little pain slut and remind him of his purpose as my stunt cock.

CBT Fantasy, Humiliation
        Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Boots, Erectile Dysfunction, Real Time Domination Session Recording, Slave Training, Verbal Humiliation,

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 441.33 MB

Comment

• Casual girls dominating loser on tennis court

Starring: Evil Woman, Mistress Mika

General:
          Name: VAR_Casual girls dominating loser on tennis court
          Size: 440.45 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:07:30, 7995 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

This tennis match was super fun for me and Mistress Mika. We chatting after, when suddenly we see some nasty perv jerking off to us in the bush! What a disgusting loser... We are going to punish him for that now... Hard ball busting, punching and kicking is all he deserves. At the end he has great opportunity to lick our sweaty armpits.

Armpit Fetish, Ballbusting
          Armpit Licking, Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Ball Slapping, Ballbusting, Casual Domination, Double Domination, Double Domme, FemDom, Fitness Fetish,

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 440.45 MB

Comment

• Latex, zentai, bondage and milking

Starring: Ezada Sinn

General:
            Name: VAR_Latex, zentai, bondage and milking
            Size: 597.17 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:10:09, 8008 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

I am sure that My boy loves it when I tie him up and stimulate his cock. Because he is immobilised and blindfolded, he can focus entirely on the sensations his cock will receive. I will stimulate him in many ways, sometimes sensual, sometimes faster and harder, until I obtain what I want. If it is just tease and denial, a ruined orgasm or a mind-blowing orgasm, that is for Me to decide.

Category: FEMDOM
            Related Categories: HANDJOBS, RUINED ORGASMS, ORGASM CONTROL, BONDAGE, LATEX.
            Keywords: ezada, sinn.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 597.17 MB

Last edited by stachoo; 01-08-2024, 18:48.

Comment

• Gentle Motivation

Starring: Amy
              FB1209

General:
              Name: FSBITCH_Gentle Motivation
              Format: wmv
              Size: 454.39 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:19:57, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
              Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Amy gives Edward some "gentle motivation" to help him to remember to do his chores in a timely manner in future. He is pinned to the bed and smothered by his girlfriend, who looks awesome in her posh frock and leopard print thong as she sits hard on his face. (Duration 19m57s)

Published Thursday 12th of December 2013

Keywords: dresses and skirts, amy, heels, bedroom, domestic, thong / g-string.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 454.39 MB

Comment

• The Key

Starring: Tiffany
                FB1210

General:
                Name: FSBITCH_The Key
                Size: 457.46 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:20:06, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Edward has cunningly hidden Tiffany's keys in the hope that it will stop her from going out on the town, and she will stay home and spend some quality time with him instead... Sadly for Edward, Tiffany will do ANYTHING to find out where her keys are, including pinning him to the hard cold bathroom floor and sitting on his face! It's only a matter of time before Tiffany's hard fullweight facesitting and smothering will convince Edward to return her keys and let her get on with her evening! (Duration 20m06s)

Published Thursday 19th of December 2013

Keywords: barefoot, heels, domestic, thong / g-string, tiffany, dresses and skirts.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 457.46 MB

Comment

• You Are Under An Ass

Starring: Araneae
                  FB1211

General:
                  Name: FSBITCH_You Are Under An Ass
                  Size: 475.59 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:20:53, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Office Araneae has come to take Edward's statement following a burglary, but she's far more interested in sitting on his face! All thoughts of catching the criminal are soon far from Ari's thoughts as she's having so much fun squashing a handcuffed Edward under her full weight, sitting on his face in as many different positions as she can think of... These include forward, reverse and sideways on the floor, up against the wall, and using Edward's face as a human sofa cushion before she is finished with him! Ari really does have a perfect figure, and what a lovely peachy bum! (Duration 20m53s)

Published Thursday 26th of December 2013

Keywords: dresses and skirts, restraint / bondage, heels, domestic, uniform, thong / g-string, stockings, araneae.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 475.59 MB

Comment

• Auntie Gina Gets Foot Love

Starring: Goddess Gina

General:
                    Name: GFD_Auntie Gina Gets Foot Love
                    Size: 52.35 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:06:36, 940 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Gina is in town and is happy to see her nephew who's all grown up now. He used to rub her feet for her when she was younger and he's more than happy to take care of it for her now, too! It's only a matter of seconds after she puts her sexy high heeled feet in his lap before the heels come off and his hands are all over her feet. Watch as he kisses and licks her beautiful bare feet, sucking on her toes while she plays with her big tits and rubs her pussy through her panties. See her tease his cock by rubbing it through his pants, making him submit to her and worship her feet as they deserve.

Category: FOOT FETISH
                    Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, MILF, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT MASSAGE.
                    Keywords: gina west, toe sucking, taboo.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 52.35 MB

Comment

• I Cum First

Starring: Goddess Gina

General:
                      Name: GFD_I Cum First
                      Size: 401.68 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:10:37, 5021 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 264 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Gina is disappointed because her husband ruined her earlier foot play fun, so she's punishing him by teasing him while he's locked away in a chastity device that only she holds the key to. Watch as she makes him drop his pants, revealing a steel cock cage, then has him sit beside her as she rubs her gorgeous bare feet on his face, making him kiss, lick, and suck on them before rubbing them all over his balls and locked up cock. Being the generous goddess that she is, she eventually releases him from the cock cage, treating him to a steamy foot job. See her hug his cock between her soft, wrinkly arches, foot milking him until he explodes.

Category: FOOT FETISH
                      Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOTJOBS, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, CHASTITY.
                      Keywords: gina west.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 401.68 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X