Starring: Nikki, Mistress R'eal, Marilyn & Speedy
    WL1110

General:
    Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Spanked Subs
    Format: wmv
    Size: 674.47 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:29:34, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

**FREE BONUS VIDEO FOR MY MEMBERS** Mistress R'eal joins me for some good old-fashioned spanking and CP with our two submissives Marilyn and Speedy. After warming up the bottoms with a hand spanking, we work through a variety of implements - brushes, wooden and leather paddles, tawses and finally the dreaded cane! And what have Speedy and Marilyn done to deserve this punishment? Nothing at all, but Mistresses like us do enjoy a sadistic release every now and then! (Duration 29m34s)

Published Saturday 15th of November 2014

Keywords: heels, nikki, sissy, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 674.47 MB

Comment

• Fucked Like A Slut

Starring: Nikki & Rebekah
      WL1111

General:
      Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Fucked Like A Slut
      Size: 734.93 MB
      Video: WMV3, 00:32:12, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

My slavegirl Rebekah has been misbehaving again - letting the male slaves out of their chastity devices and fucking them whilst I was away! We all know such behaviour won't be tolerated, and the little slut is subjected to a humiliating and degrading punishment! She is bent over and spanked until her bottom is red, and - seeing as she seems to like cock so much - is made to suck my strap on before being tied up, fingered and then fucked hard like the slut she is! I want to make sure Rebekah learns her lesson so she is then subjected to a prolonged orgasm with the magic wand until she is begging for mercy! (Duration 32m12s)

Published Thursday 10th of January 2013

Keywords: slave girl, heels, topless, nikki, pvc & fetish, humiliating, rebekah, strap-on, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 734.93 MB

Comment

• Tights Torture

Starring: Nikki, Nikki & Sophiedoll
        WL1112

General:
        Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Tights Torture
        Size: 705.92 MB
        Video: WMV3, 00:30:56, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

**FREE BONUS MOVIE FOR MY MEMBERS** My friend Princess Nikki joins me for more fun with subsophiedoll. Sophie is tied down to the queening bench and at our mercy as we toy with our plaything with CBT, facesitting, nipple torture and lots of teasing with our shoes and nylon-clad feet! Eventually poor sophie can't hold off orgasm for a moment longer as Nikki rubs his cock with her foot until it explodes! (Duration 30m56s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: topless, smothering, face sitting, nikki, trampling, sissy, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, nipple torture, foot worship, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 705.92 MB

Comment

• Corporal Punishment Pleasure

Starring:

General:
          Name: MISSTRISH_Corporal Punishment Pleasure
          Format: mp4
          Size: 49.79 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:08:25, 690 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 49.79 MB

Comment

• Fucked V Come and Get It

Starring:

General:
            Name: MISSTRISH_Fucked V Come and Get It
            Size: 42.63 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:07:03, 708 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 42.63 MB

Comment

• Pinky Finger Urethral Dilation

Starring:

General:
              Name: MISSTRISH_Pinky Finger Urethral Dilation
              Size: 66.96 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:12:00, 708 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 66.96 MB

Comment

• Ariel Kay Takes Over Slut School FULL

Starring: Ariel Kay

General:
                Name: SWEEFEM_Ariel Kay Takes Over Slut School FULL
                Size: 744.89 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:19:59, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ariel Kay is on a full ride scholarship at Slut School. Her Slut 101 teacher, Nomad, has asked to to stay after to class to talk. She is clearly a gifted slut, but he's concerned she isn't a team player. She's ahead of her class. It's clear her slut talents far exceed her classmates.
                Nomad is asking her to just be patience, take the classes and follow the slut program. Ariel is pretty sure she can already run the whole school.
                She pounces on her teacher and pins him down on his own desk. He seems nervous.
                "This is Slut 101, not Slut 401." He tries to slow her down but she keeps grinding on him in her torn pantyhose and tight dress. She wants him to skip her into a grade higher immediately. He protests, and she straddles his face to shut him up.
                Ariel rides his face while he stammers with his face buried underneath her crotch and ass. She grinds on him, telling him how she's taking over the school. She turns around so she can keep her face buried between her legs but also tease his cock over his pants.
                She makes demands for him to send out an announcement immediately that she'll be taking over. Ariel teases his hard cock, enjoying the fact that he'll do anything she wants him to because her slut powers are so strong. He'll do anything to cum at this point.
                FACE SITTING, PANTYHOSE, TORN PANTYHOSE, TIGHT DRESS, TATTOOS, COCK TEASE, SENSUAL FEMDOM
                "I'm gonna jerk off my teacher" Ariel Kay tells herself while she's sitting on Professor Nomad's face. He doesn't have much to say about it. Even in Slut School, teachers aren't supposed to get jerked off by their students after class. Ariel doesn't care. She plans to take over the school.
                Ariel strokes Nomad's big dick really slow while she tells him her plans to take over. Even though she's a new student, she's sluttier than the whole faculty put together. She keeps stroking, letting him know she's in charge, and he cums when she says so.
                She edges him for a while, then tells him to cum all over her. She wants to wear all of it. She strokes with two hands until he blows a massive load all over her pantyhose. She struts away, "I just love being covered in cum." and talks to herself about finding a gang bang.
                Ariel Kay is one incredible slut.

HANDJOB, FACE SITTING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, TORN PANTYHOSE, TATTOOS, SENSUAL FEMDOM, CUM ON PANTYHOSE, BIG CUM SHOT

Category: HANDJOBS
                Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FACE SITTING, ASS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, TATTOOS & PIERCINGS.
                Keywords: ariel kay, ariel kay pantyhose, ariel kay handjob, nomad, ariel kay face sitting, ariel kay ass worship, ariel kay bratty femdom, bratty femdom, edging handjob, cum on pantyhose, big cum shot.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 744.89 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Sales Motivation Cream Pie Eating

Starring: Riley Reyes

General:
                  Name: SWEEFEM_Sales Motivation Cream Pie Eating
                  Size: 661.54 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:17:51, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Riley Reyes (Lance's Sales Manager) has just turned his brain into jelly by edging his cock with an sensual lubey hand job and keeping him from cumming by squeezing his balls. Now she needs to use her employee's dick for her pleasure. She orders him to pull down her shiny pantyhose and fuck her right until she cums.

She gets off on using her salesmen like this, and especially enjoys the power trip of making them lick their own cum out of her pussy when she's done with them. Lance fucks her and makes her cum, so she pulls his dick out of her, grabs him tight the balls and reminds him that he needs to fill her pussy up with cum and lick it all out on his knees.

After Riley completely drains Lance's balls with her wet pussy and big perfect ass bouncing against him, she giggles to herself as he falls to his knees and buries his face in her to lick his own cum out. "It's good to be the boss..."

FUCKING, SHINY PANTYHOSE, BALL SQUEEZING, BIG BOOTY, FEMALE ORGASM, FEMDOM SEX, SEXY BOSS, CUM EATING, CREAM PIE, CREAM PIE EATING, SENSUAL FEMDOM

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
                  Related Categories: CREAMPIE, BIG BUTTS, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX.
                  Keywords: riley reyes, riley reyes fucking, riley reyes cream pie, lance hart, ball squeezing, femdom sex, cream pie eating, office femdom, sexy boss, riley reyes femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 661.54 MB

Comment

• Transformation Clinic Part 1 BALLBUSTING

Starring: Lena Kelly, Charlotte Sartre

General:
                    Name: SWEEFEM_Transformation Clinic Part 1 BALLBUSTING
                    Size: 475.5 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:08:06, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 247 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lance Hart was taken, thrown in a van, and now he's in some shady hospital looking room getting pushed around by a sexy tattooed goth girl in red pantyhose and heels. She drags him into a room, throws a hospital gown at him and orders him to put it on. He tries to talk to her and she just kicks him in the balls and walks away.

Later on Charlotte Sartre returns to Lance to explain things. She pulls back the curtain and reveals the hottest TS Lady Lance has ever seen (Lena Kelly). "You see, I make sex toys here with real humans. She is one, and you're next."

Lena tells Lance that she loves her new life as a bimbo woman. Lance pleads for mercy, but they just grab him and stand him up. Charlotte somehow has superhuman strength and he is helpless. They explain that the first part of the process is brutal. They need to completely destroy his balls. Lena shows Lance how she no longer has balls then kicks him hard.

They go back and forth kicking him and holding him. They give him a break for a minute and tell him to suck Lena's cock. They explain that after he's castrated, he'll be sucking a lot of dick.

At first he doesn't want to suck dick, but when they tell him to stand back up for more kicks, he begs them to let him keep sucking. They laugh, and kick him in the nuts anyway.

After some more kicks and some gas peddling, they leave him and tell him to rest. They'll be back in an hour for more..

To be continued.

Category: BALLBUSTING
                    Related Categories: TRANSSEXUALS, CBT, GELDING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION.
                    Keywords: castration, ts, lena kelly, charlotte sartre, goth girl, perfect butt, tattoos, hard kicks, gas pedeling, blowjob.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 475.5 MB

Comment

• Policewoman Tatjana I - Ballbusting Interrogation

Starring: Mistress Tatjana

General:
                      Name: VAR_Policewoman Tatjana I - Ballbusting Interrogation
                      Size: 579.12 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:09:59, 7891 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Tatjana has a new job. She is a policewoman. She interrogation a prisoner, but he doesn't to cooperate, but she has her method, to get him to speak.

Category: BALLBUSTING
                      Related Categories: KICKING, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                      Keywords: kicking.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 579.12 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X