• Amazons Vs Escaped Male

General:
    Name: AMG_Amazons Vs Escaped Male
    Format: mp4
    Size: 1.22 GB
    Video: avc1, 00:14:17, 11985 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Amazons VS Escaped Male

In the year 2057, superior Amazon Women rule the world and nearly all males have been exterminated. The remaining males that have escaped slavery are on the run, naked and desperate for food and shelter. This is a video of what happened to an unfortunate, tiny little male that tried to break into a home looking for food that was occupied by 2 superior Amazon women

-FEATURING: Amazon Goddesses Harley and Taylor

Categories: Foot Worship, Amazons, Female Domination, CFNM

Category: FEMDOM
    Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, AMAZONS, CFNM, FOOT WORSHIP.
    Keywords: taylor, harley.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.22 GB

Comment

• Cuckold For My Ass

General:
      Name: AMG_Cuckold For My Ass
      Size: 1.02 GB
      Video: avc1, 00:11:55, 12006 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Cuckold For My Ass

Look at my incredible, round ass- and WORSHIP me! Do you want to be around me? Really? Would you be willing to literally do ANYTHING just to be allowed around me and my gorgeous ass? What about if I told you that your ONLY option was to be used as my CUCKOLD slave? That's right- I will date any hot guys I want and even FUCK them and guess what? You will STILL serve me! And maybe even serve me and whatever REAL man I am dating at the time- as OUR slave! LOL! OMG that is SOOO pathetic...would you REALLY do that?? OK! This is perfect!
      Let me tell you how this going to go down- I will date and fuck whoever I want. (As long as they have a big cock!) And YOU will fucking PAY for everything! Is that ok? Really? OMG you really ARE pathetic! You really WILL literally do ANYTHING just to kiss my ass! Haha! And that is ALL you will get, by the way. You will KISS MY ASS- maybe even WHILE I am having sex with a REAL man. Or while I am literally on the phone with them- making plans to be with THEM for the night. YOU will be ON YOUR KNEES behind me, KISSING MY ASS as I tell the real man on the phone about all the nasty things I'm going to do with them...
      Oh, and the best part? I might actually have some use for you TONIGHT! I have a date with this hot guy at a REALLY expensive restaurant and they have these private booths. So guess what? For OUR entertainment I am going to make you fucking KNEEL next to our booth while we dine and run up a ridiculous tab that YOU are going to pay for! And you will just have to download the clip to hear what we are going to have the WAITRESS do to you...!! LOL!

Categories: Financial Domination, Ass Fetish, Cuckold, Humiliation, Femdom POV

Girls:
      Goddess NO

Category: CUCKOLDING
      Related Categories: HUMILIATION, ASS FETISH, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, CUCKOLDING.
      Keywords: no.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.02 GB

Comment

• Carmela Smoking and Ignoring

General:
        Name: AMG_Carmela Smoking and Ignoring
        Size: 483.96 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:05:32, 12018 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Carmela Smoking and Ignoring

It's a classic unaware smoking clip but this time with me, Princess Carmela looking sexy in my red dress! I could just as easily be the sexy secretary in your office or random hot girl that is way out of your league. Enjoy smoke fetish fans... or maybe you just want a Goddess Worship clip where you get to imagine yourself staring at me on a real smoke break and you are mustering up the courage to approach me, haha!

Girls:
        Princess Carmela

Category: SMOKING
        Related Categories: HUMILIATION, IGNORE, SMOKING, FEMDOM POV, GODDESS WORSHIP.
        Keywords: carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 483.96 MB

Comment

• Balls Are For Busting - Full Movie

Starring:

General:
          Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2020-02-24#Balls Are For Busting - Full Movie##
          Size: 834.19 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:25:16, 4486 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
          Audio: AAC, 121 Kbps, 44 Khz

Part I
          Face down, ass up, that's the way I like to bust!

The bondage doesn't hurt, either. So if you ever find yourself with your hands and legs restrained to my bed, your ass chained up to the air, and your balls swinging in the breeze, you better expect that I'm going for your gonads.

After all, how could I resist myself when they're so vulnerable and open for me?

First with my hands, twisting, pulling, and squeezing. And then with my cute little feet, kicking, stomping, and squashing. And when your face is pressed down in the bed, you'll never know when it's coming. How funny is that?

I know you're scared, and I know it hurts, but your Mistress' entertainment comes first. And your balls come last.

Part II.
          Isn't it funny how a man can be beat until he cries, and then horny the next second?

Men are such simple creatures. Why not exploit that weakness? Why not see how hard he can get after the ballbusting he just experienced? Why not see how much I can milk this little bitch for all he's worth?

And with my slave tied up in strict bondage, I edge his cock again and again, getting it hard for me, bringing it to the brink, and then taking it away. His orgasm is mine to control and manipulate, and my slippery hands make it far too easy to bring him there.

But do men really ever deserve to cum?

You and I both know the answer to that one: no.

So right when he's at his hardest, I beat the joy out of him until his cock shrinks again, just in time for his chastity to slide back on.

Features: orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, handjobs, cock tease, tease and denial, male chastity, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, male bondage slave, leather bondage, ballbusting, cbt, ball , ball fetish, male bondage, ball kicking, ball squeezing, ball punching, ball slapping, ball crushing, cock and ball

Category: BALLBUSTING
          Related Categories: CBT, TEASE & DENIAL, COCK TEASE, ORGASM DENIAL, RUINED ORGASMS.
          Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, asian goddess, female domination, femdom, female supremacy, cock ball, cock and ball, ball kicking, ball punching.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 834.19 MB

Comment

• Scavenger's Gimp ft Elise Graves

Starring: An Li

General:
            Name: ANLI_Scavenger's Gimp ft Elise Graves
            Size: 1.18 GB
            Video: avc1, 00:20:47, 7968 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
            Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Elise Graves and I have a surprise for our slave gimpy today. We're taking it medieval style, because of course, all the best devices come from then.

We have a scavenger's step-daughter - a metal triangular bondage device with shackles for the neck, wrists, and ankles. Intended to keep the victim in a shamed and subservient position, this particular device is extra effective to torment our slave with, exposing all his vulnerable bits and making him the laughing stock of us all.

Our slave is hooded, mitted, and cuffed, then locked into the bondage device. We attach magnetic clamps to his nipples, tie his balls down, and begin our humiliating experiments. It's sheer sensory overload. He's whipped, electrified, to crawl on his ass, shocked in the balls, and breath-deprived...over and over and over again. His entire body under attack, he begins hyperventilating, much to my visual delight. His panicked breaths inflate and deflate the leather hood over his head, making us want to torment him some more and more...

This is a serious double domination, sensorial overload for him that he's in way over his head, and it's just how we like it.

Features: female domination, bondage device, bondage humiliation, electroplay, femdom bondage slave, whipping, cbt, nipple play, breath play

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
            Related Categories: FEMDOM, BONDAGE DEVICE, WHIPPING, ELECTRIC PLAY, CBT.
            Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, elise graves, bondage liberation, scavenger's step-daughter, male bondage, metal bondage, femdom bondage slave, nipple play, nipple, double domination, double domme, female supremacy, cock ball.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.18 GB

Comment

• Brutal Houseboy Whipping ft Helena Locke

Starring: Helena Locke, An Li

General:
              Name: ANLI_Brutal Houseboy Whipping ft Helena Locke
              Size: 508.29 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:08:49, 7926 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
              Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

I have a new housebitch, and he needs breaking in. Good thing I have my good friend Helena Locke visiting! What better way to break in the new bitch than with a severe singletail lashing?

He thought he would come in and clean my house, and it would be an easy femdom fairytale. Foot massages, worshiping, being naked in the presence of beautiful dominant women...he was wrong. He should have known what painful predilections I had in mind.

Being my bitch means true servitude. Being my bitch means true suffering. And being my bitch occasionally means extreme agony should it entertain me (and it always entertains me).

So imagine my houseboy's surprise when Helena and I call him in with whips in hand, ready to tear into his skin until his back is no longer recognizeable.

He's in for an extreme whipping he won't soon forget.

Features: Domina Helena, whipping, female domination, corporal punishment, double domme, female supremacy

Category: WHIPPING
              Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL BDSM, FEMDOM, DOUBLE DOMINATION, SPANKING F/M.
              Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, domina helena locke, female supremacy, double whipping, whipping boy, whipping slave, extreme punishment, extreme whipping, bdsm slave, femdom slave, double domme, singletail whip, extreme sadism.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 508.29 MB
              Last edited by stachoo; 05-28-2024, 12:50.

Comment

• Disciplined even harder by

Starring: Shay Hendrix

General:
                Name: BBCHICKS_Disciplined even harder by
                Size: 233.18 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:06:02, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 233.18 MB

Comment

• Disciplining The Salesmen, Part 1

Starring: Carmen Rivera

General:
                  Name: BBCHICKS_Disciplining The Salesmen, Part 1
                  Size: 449.37 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:08:53, 6928 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 449.37 MB

Comment

• Disciplining The Salesmen, Part 2

Starring: Carmen Rivera

General:
                    Name: BBCHICKS_Disciplining The Salesmen, Part 2
                    Size: 461.92 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:09:09, 6924 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 461.92 MB

Comment

• Jodhpur Battle

CF1076

General:
                      Name: CF_Jodhpur Battle
                      Format: wmv
                      Size: 673.14 MB
                      Video: WMV3, 00:29:29, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                      Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Strong and sexy equestrians Nikki and Chloe do battle in their jodhpurs and riding boots to settle a score regarding some gossipping. Evenly matches at first, the grappling goes both ways before Nikki gets the uppser hand and subjects Chloe to a humiliating defeat, finally riding her around the room like a pony! Sexy scissoring, smothering, choking and female domination from two of the meanest wrestlers around. (Duration 29m30s)

Published Thursday 21st of February 2013

Keywords: humiliating, domestic, sport, boots, nikki, chloe, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 673.14 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X