Starring: Bijou Steal

General:
    Name: CSFEM_Harshest Pussy Ever
    Format: wmv
    Size: 263.36 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:10:55, 3298 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Harshest Pussy Ever
    brootle SPURRING, STRICT RIDING AND REIN CONTROL AND SEVERE WHIPPING. There is no hotter, crueler, sexier, more brootle and merciless rider than Catwoman in this video. She is a pussy from HELL! She is very severe to her pony because she is trying to decide if he has what it takes to serve her permanently. For this reason, she is really putting her pony to the test and his suffering is extreme.

Right from the very first spurs kicks at the beginning, we knew this pony was in big trouble. She rides him hard with lots of excellent rein control and severe kicking throughout the video. The only time she dismounts is to beat him severely with the whip for some small infraction before mounting him again for more spurring and riding. Fans of cruel riding will LOVE this action.

Mistress:
    Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
    Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
    Keywords: bijou , reins , horse slavery , all-fours , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , bijou steal , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 263.36 MB

Comment

• Making an All Purpose Bitch Part 2

Starring: Mistress C

General:
      Name: CSFEM_Making an All Purpose Bitch Part 2
      Format: wmv
      Size: 141.28 MB
      Video: WMV3, 00:05:52, 3292 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
      Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Making an All Purpose Bitch Part 2
      Mistress C orders her bitch ""daisy"" to its knees and makes it worship her shoes. She makes it sniff and worship slowly up her stockinged leg and then she makes it sniff and worship her pussy. Mistress C has very little patience for a dirty little slut like daisy and Mistress C then orders daisy to sniff her stockings down her other leg and then prepare for a spanking. Once in position for the spanking, Mistress C really lets loose with a storm of spanking blows to daisy's lily white ass.

Daisy screams in pain when it gets too much but Mistress C keeps spanking. Finally she lets daisy have relief as she orders it to the floor. Mistress C then sits on its face and rides its face. She grabs a paddle and starts smacking its balls. The screams of pain begin again as Mistress C continues her domination of the slut daisy.

Mistress:
      C, Mistress

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
      Related Categories: HUMAN FURNITURE , BOOT DOMINATION , BDSM , HUMILIATION , WHIPPING
      Keywords: mistress c , face sitting , degradation , single tail , paddle , spanking , cock sucking , dildo , strapon , strap-on , cross dressing , faggot , bitch , facesitting

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 141.28 MB

Comment

• THE INCOMPARABLE CRUELTY OF BOSSY DELILAH

Starring: Bossy Delilah

General:
        Name: DOMNATION_THE INCOMPARABLE CRUELTY OF BOSSY DELILAH
        Format: mp4
        Size: 1.45 GB
        Video: avc1, 00:27:57, 7275 Kbps, 1920x1080, 15.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

This is a special edition 28+ minute compilation video, showcasing one of DomNation's all time favorite Dominas. Behold the incomparable Bossy Delilah in all her sadistic glory, as she torments her stable of pets with Whipping, Caning, Nipple Torment, Ass Smothering, Face Sitting, Face Slapping, Spitting, Cock & Ball Torment, and more!

We reviewed hours and hours of archived footage to bring you these 28+ minutes of Bossy Delilah's most memorable scenes for the low low price of only $12.99. This is sure to be a collector's item, so order your copy today!

Greetings my many pets, admirers and hopeful slaves. As you can plainly see from this very unique selection of video clips, I am a true Dominant Sadist, and as such I revel in your pain...thrill to your agony...get aroused by your suffering. It is who I am.

I instruct all my wannabe masochists to purchase this unique video compilations and view it while on your knees, wishing and hoping to be my next victim. Perhaps if you write me an extremely polite letter of introduction, I will invite you to spend some "quality time" with me. Be careful what you wish for, pet. HA HA!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
        Related Categories: BDSM, WHIPPING, ASS SMOTHERING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, CORPORAL BDSM.
        Keywords: bossy delilah, bdsm, corporal punishment, female domination, ass smothering, slave training, female supremacy, face sitting, humiliation, female superiority, boot domination, whipping, femdom, slave punishment, face slapping.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.45 GB

Comment

• NEVER FORGET THE GOLDEN RULE

Starring: Goddess Nikki Next

General:
          Name: DOMNATION_NEVER FORGET THE GOLDEN RULE
          Size: 75.45 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:08:05, 1165 Kbps, 1280x720, 22.466 fps
          Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Domina Nikki Next's pathetic old fool of a slave is responsible for paying her rent. A privilege this pitiful excuse of a male should be greatly appreciative of. What else is he good for? And most importantly, her rent must be paid ON THE FIRST of each month. Is that too much for a Goddess to ask? Goddess Nikki's one golden rule for this slug, is to pay her rent ON TIME!!

Unfortunately (for him) he is again late with the rent, and Goddess plans on setting things straight. To reinforce her Golden Rule, Nikki encases her magnificent body in skin tight gold tights and cropped top and then proceeds to put a neat down on his sorry ass.

Nikki wants him underfoot, which is exactly where this worthless slave belongs. Goddess orders him to the floor and literally uses him as a human floor mat, trampling and digging her gold stilettos deep into his soft, overweight carcass to reinforce her POINT!

Nikki then demonstrates her physical dominance over him by placing him in a series of painful wrestling holds. Her pitiful slave just lays there and takes the pain, too terrified (for good reason) to even try to protect himself. Scissor holds, arm locks, head locks, full nelsons, and several hard soccer kicks to his testicles for good measure.

Of course his suffering is laughable to Nikki, as he obviously deserves to suffer for being late with the rent. Even a slave as feeble minded as he will never be late with her rent again.

Category: TRAMPLING
          Related Categories: BDSM, BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, MIXED WRESTLING, BRAT GIRLS.
          Keywords: goddess nikki next, brat princess, ball busting, female domination, brat girls, mixed wrestling, female supremacy, bdsm, scissor hold, female superiority, discipline, ass smothering, femdom, trampling, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 75.45 MB

Comment

• YOU ARE SOOO BUSTED

Starring: Goddess Bella Blackheart

General:
            Name: DOMNATION_YOU ARE SOOO BUSTED
            Size: 39.48 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:06:14, 746 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Boy, does this loser have "Big Balls" for sitting on his fat, lazy ass and not getting his Mistress' chores completed. Bella Blackheart is none too pleased with the unacceptable effort from her inept domestic house boy, so what better way to punish "Mr big balls" than to put a swift and severe ball busting on him.

Mistress Bella proceeds to kick his nut sack into next week with a brutal and relentless series of kicks and stomps to his soon to be useless manhood. Still, Bella expects him to get his tasks done, so she has him continue his domestic chores, while hovers over him, controlling his every move. And to ensure his obedience, her magnificent pointy stiletto is cocked and ready to smash in his testicles at the first sign of his failure to please her.

Category: BALLBUSTING
            Related Categories: BDSM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS.
            Keywords: goddess bella blackheart, brat princess, foot domination, female domination, brat girls, slave punishment, female supremacy, arrogant women, slave training, female superiority, bdsm, domestic servitude, femdom, ball busting, domestic slave.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 39.48 MB

Comment

• Hard Whiping and bastinado

Starring:

General:
              Name: EVILWOMAN_Hard Whiping and bastinado
              Size: 261.61 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:05:55, 6000 Kbps, 1440x1080, 23.976 fps
              Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

My Slave is getting merciless punishment by Me, his wonderful Mistress. Long whip is used. After this my slave is being punished bastinado. He is crying and beg me for mercy, but for me is only reason for laughing. At the end, as a thank you, I let him kiss my boots and worship my ass

Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Whipping Fantasy
              Ass Worship, Bastinado, Boot Worship, Brunette Goddess, Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Leather Boots, Sadism Fantasy, Sadist Fantasy, Single Tail Whipping Fantasy, Whipping Fantasy,

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 261.61 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Chastity and feet worship in gym outfit

Starring:

General:
                Name: EVILWOMAN_Chastity and feet worship in gym outfit
                Size: 479.52 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:10:51, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps

My slave is locked in chastity cage and won't have orgasm for over 6 months. He is already locked up for a few weeks and begs me for releasing only for quick cleaning. I might accept his request but he needs to earn it first! He must to worship my feet after the gym.

Category: CHASTITY
                Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, SOCK SMELLING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, LICKING.
                Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, chastity, bare feet, sock worship, goddess worship, feet worship, trainers worship, fit mistress, ass worship, slave training, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 479.52 MB

Comment

• Gang bang pegging with no mercy

Starring:

General:
                  Name: EVILWOMAN_Gang bang pegging with no mercy
                  Size: 354.48 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:08:01, 6000 Kbps, 1918x1080, 23.976 fps

Three Dominatrix bondaged and fucked of all holes of their slave. Without any mercy, harsh and with slapping, and spitting. He was completly addictet on us

Category: PEGGING
                  Related Categories: STRAP-ON, DOUBLE DOMINATION, GANGBANGS, DEEP THROAT, LATEX.
                  Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, dildo sucking, pegging, strap-on, goddess worship, mouthfucking, throat fucking, fit mistress, group domination, slave training, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 354.48 MB

Comment

• Ballbusting handjob for you BONDAGE POV

Starring: Mistress ERA

General:
                    Name: VAR_Ballbusting handjob for y0u BONDAGE POV
                    Size: 699.74 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:11:55, 7992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ballbusting and handjob in ballet flats and nylon socks for bound you.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING POV, FEMDOM POV, BONDAGE, BALLET FLATS, HANDJOBS.
                    Keywords: ballbusting, stomping, ballet flats, ball stomping, pov, shoes, flats, ball busting, cbt, shoejob, nylon, foot fetish, bondage.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 699.74 MB

Comment

• Ballbusting and Stomping with Patent Leather Boots CBT POV

Starring: Mistress ERA

General:
                      Name: VAR_Ballbusting and Stomping with Patent Leather Boots CBT POV
                      Size: 1.04 GB
                      Video: avc1, 00:18:15, 7971 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cock and balls trampling in patent leather boots, bootjob and ballbusting for twice orgasm. Sperm is used as a lubricant for a second orgasm.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING POV, BOOT FETISH, BALL STOMPING, SHOEJOB, STOMPING.
                      Keywords: ballbusting, stomping, ball busting, shoejob, leather, cock stomping, cock trampling, balls trampling, cbt, bootjob, cockbox, boot fetish, leather boots, double cum.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.04 GB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X