• Kiss His Cum Out Of My Mouth Sissy

Starring: Pepper Hart

General:
      Name: SWEEFEM_Kiss His Cum Out Of My Mouth Sissy
      Format: mp4
      Size: 630.08 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:10:43, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 230 Kbps, 44 Khz

Your wife, Pepper Hart, is in your kitchen looking hot AF in a high cut black leotard and fishnets. Her make up is done. Her hair is perfect. She never dresses up like this for you.

"How you doing, little dick?" She's happy and playful as she hands you a steel chastity device and a tube of super glue. You are now in permanent chastity.

Don't worry you can still have fun. You can help get the real dicks ready for me to fuck. You can suck them until they get hard enough, then after they fill me with cum, you can clean me out.

She calls in her newest stud. He stands quietly while she worships his huge cock right in front of you. "OMG this dick is SO MUCH bigger than yours!"

Your wife eagerly and joyfully sucks on his huge cock, inviting you to join.

"Awe baby, I know you are new to sucking cocks, so for this first one I'll show you how to suck him off, and you can just kiss his cum out of my mouth after."

She sucks his cock until he fills her mouth with cum, then she invites you to kiss her.

Category: CUCKOLDING
      Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, CHASTITY, MAKE ME BI, BIG TITS, LEOTARD FETISH.
      Keywords: pepper hart, big dick, small penis humiliation, suck cocks for me, permanent chastity, chastity, big tits, leotard fishnets, leotard, slut wife, cuckolding, cuck, sissy training, cum eating, eat his cum.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 630.08 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Evil Bunny Colby VS Superman FULL

Starring: Bunny Colby

General:
        Name: SWEEFEM_Evil Bunny Colby VS Superman FULL
        Size: 1.2 GB
        Video: avc1, 00:20:47, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 239 Kbps, 44 Khz

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.

He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.

She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."

She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.

Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.

She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the only way to take me to prison is if I fuck your ass hard."

Superman gets up and demands that she fuck his ass. She giggles and shoves it in him. Bunny revels in her conquer of the strongest hero in the world while she fucks his brains in in a few positions.

Finally she uses her watch to convince him that he has to cum with her cock in his ass and eat his cum if he wants to defeat her.

She strokes his cock and he cums all over his super suit. He then tells her he's defeated her while eating his own cum.

Category: SUPERHEROINES
        Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, STRAP-ON, MESMERIZE, BIG TITS, CUMSHOTS.
        Keywords: bunny colby, nadya nablakova, lance hart, superman, swinging watch, big tits, perfect tits, strapon, ballbusting, hard kicks, cumshot, handjob, cum eating.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.2 GB

Comment

• Balls Fun for Hurting

Starring: Bastienne Cross, Lady Valeska

General:
          Name: VAR_Balls Fun for Hurting
          Size: 387.56 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:06:38, 7942 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lady Valeska and Bastienne Cross have some very fun balls to play with.

All bound up in pink rope, the two ladies immediately set about kicking and tormenting the balls - Basitenne in stockings, and Lady Valeska delivering barefoot strikes.
          Bastienne then proceeds to give the balls a "nice massage" - "nice" of course involving squeezing the balls.
          The two have great fun and pleasure kicking, slapping, squeezing and punching the balls - the more it hurts, the more they laugh!

Category: BALLBUSTING
          Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
          Keywords: lady valeska, bastienne cross.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 387.56 MB

Comment

• Too Dangerous To Email

General:
            Name: AMG_Too Dangerous To Email
            Size: 1.62 GB
            Video: avc1, 00:19:01, 12007 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
            Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Too Dangerous To Email

Awe, come on... Just say hi to me and Princess Carmela. Are you scared??? Just because you have seen us ball kick guys for fun, you are both hesitant to contact us but also turned on by the danger! Maybe we will reply with a comment that really turns you on! Or maybe it will be the first step in taking over your mind and making you even more perverted that you even thought you were. You have seen us do some of the most damage to guys in these videos and laugh while we do it! We will literally take your cash and spit in your face or better yet... whip and trample you until you cry.
            Settle in for a long tease of legs, ass and the rest. This is a long clip designed to get you to type that email and hit send. We know you are stroking your cock with one hand as you type with the other.... so there should be some really interesting fan mail from this video! LOL! Oh and by the end you will be desperate to send a $25 gift card with that email. In fact, you are not allowed to cum until you hit send!

Categories: Masturbation Instruction, JOI, Financial Domination, Legs, Ass Fetish, Goddess Worship, Mesmerize, Jerk off instruction, Tease and Denial, Cum Countdown.

Girls:
            Princess Carmela

Category: ASS FETISH
            Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MESMERIZE, ASS FETISH, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, CUM COUNTDOWN.
            Keywords: carmela, jenn.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.62 GB

Comment

• Beg For Mercy

General:
              Name: AMG_Beg For Mercy
              Size: 991.22 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:11:21, 12002 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
              Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Beg For Mercy

This slave cancelled on its last shoot with us. We explained to it that it would need to pay a cancellation fee. But that fee is not paid with money. It is paid with SUFFERING. And to make this slaves predicament even worse, it actually had the audacity to send an email to us after the last shoot that it DID attend that the girls took it too easy on him! Oh, well.he has me and Princess Carmela to deal with now for THAT comment. Not good for the slave. We are probably 2 of the MEANEST and most SADISTIC Mean Girls at The Mean Girl Manor. So we strongly suggest to it that it start GROVELING and BEGGING at our feet for mercy- like NOW. So we contemplate how badly we are going to BEAT him to put him back in his place

Categories: Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Female Domination, Femdom, CFNM, Humiliation

Girls:
              Goddess Raven
              Princess Carmela

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
              Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FEMDOM, FOOT WORSHIP.
              Keywords: carmela, raven.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 991.22 MB

Comment

• Xtreme 2016 CBT & Ballbusting Compilation

Starring: Jasmine Mendez,Goddess Tangent,Ezada Sinn

General:
                Name: JASMMEND_Xtreme 2016 CBT & Ballbusting Compilation
                Size: 3.69 GB
                Video: avc1, 01:14:04, 6991 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
                Audio: AAC, 123 Kbps, 48 Khz

The Most Extreme Ballbusting & CBT Compilation over a full hour of Goddess Jasmine Mendez & Her sexy Friends who love to and Destroy men and their Balls From a paint Ball to the nuts to Spiked Heels this clip has everything you need to feed your ballbusting fantasy

Category: BALLBUSTING
                Related Categories: CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT INSTRUCTION, KICKING.
                Keywords: cbt, ballbusting, kicking, ball, sub, compilation, executrix, strong woman, extreme domination, big butts, men following orders, female domination, latina goddess, boot domination, goddess worship.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 3.69 GB

Comment

• What Do You Think Of The New Toy, Part 2

Starring:

General:
                  Name: MAS_What Do You Think Of The New Toy, Part 2
                  Size: 254.63 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:04:41, 7430 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

This slave mildly amused the girls by taking their electrical shocks to his cock and balls, but sometimes more direct impact is required. Like having his balls stepped on or smacked just to watch him jump. At least he sometimes gets an ass on his face to compensate him for his misery.

Category: CBT
                  Related Categories: CBT
                  Keywords: CBT

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 254.63 MB

Comment

• Special Examination

Starring: Nikki & Slave Red
                    WL1129

General:
                    Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Special Examination
                    Format: wmv
                    Size: 748.39 MB
                    Video: WMV3, 00:40:44, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Nurse Nikki gives one of her subs a special examination using her own special techniques... Nipple clamps, pegs, sounds, strap-on and a special internal examination and prostate milking. (Duration 40m44s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: anal, uniform, fisting, other activities, nikki, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, nipple torture, strap-on.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 748.39 MB

Comment

• The Target of Corporal

Starring:

General:
                      Name: MISSTRISH_The Target of Corporal
                      Size: 81.61 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:13:39, 700 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share