Starring: Nikki & Red
    WL1146

General:
    Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Ruined
    Format: wmv
    Size: 711.72 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:31:11, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

It's time for Slave Red's weekly milking, but these rewards have to be earned by enduring significant pain! Red's nipples are clamped and his cock is wrapped in tight rubber bands, then caned before I decide he is allowed his orgasm... But I'm going to ruin it for him with more cock and ball caning just as he reaches his climax. Deliciously cruel! (Duration 31m12s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, heels, nikki, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, nipple torture, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 711.72 MB

Comment

• Cougar Fodder

Starring: Nikki, Rebekah & Ryan
      WL1147

General:
      Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Cougar Fodder
      Size: 510.37 MB
      Video: WMV3, 00:22:24, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Rebekah & I turn Ryan kinky by milking his cock dry as we dominate him... Our unsuspecting younger man thinks he's getting a threesome after a meeting in a bar and, in a manner of speaking, he is! Despite his protests that he isn't into being dominated, Rebekah and I convince him otherwise with our 'pleasure and pain' theory - wrestling him into submission and stroking his cock as we scissor and smother him beneath us, until he learns that suffering for us equals pleasure for him! (Duration 22m24s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: wrestling, heels, scissoring, topless, lingerie, smothering, face sitting, nikki, pvc & fetish, domestic, rebekah.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 510.37 MB

Comment

• Mean Machine

Starring: Nikki & Red
        WL1148

General:
        Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Mean Machine
        Size: 130.6 MB
        Video: WMV3, 00:05:51, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

My slave is strapped down and plugged into the fucking machine, ready to be cranked up to full power! I increase the revs until his ass is being pounded at maximum speed for my viewing pleasure! (Duration 05m51s)

Published Thursday 19th of September 2013

Keywords: anal, stockings, heels, lingerie, nikki, pvc & fetish, humiliating, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 130.6 MB

Comment

• Ball Crush

Starring:

General:
          Name: MISSTRISH_Ball Crush
          Format: mp4
          Size: 42.72 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:07:43, 701 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 42.72 MB

Comment

• Nipple Strikes

Starring:

General:
            Name: MISSTRISH_Nipple Strikes
            Size: 69.35 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:12:24, 710 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 69.35 MB

Comment

• Little Sounds

Starring:

General:
              Name: MISSTRISH_Little Sounds
              Size: 32.95 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:05:24, 717 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 32.95 MB

Comment

• Life as a Slave for Akira Shell Part 1 BALLBUSTING

Starring: Akira Shell

General:
                Name: SWEEFEM_Life as a Slave for Akira Shell Part 1 BALLBUSTING
                Size: 942.58 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:15:55, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 288 Kbps, 44 Khz

Pierce Paris comes to in a white and well lit room. He's all alone. He does not know how he got there and does not see a door to exit. He's in his underwear.

Akira Shell struts in suddenly wearing shiny pantyhose, fishnets, a high cut leotard, heels and a corset. She looks hot AF. She tells him that there is no escape. There is no where to go. There is nothing more after this. He is only there to do what pleases her now. Then she hits him in the balls.

Akira starts light, but picks up the brutality and starts kicking him really hard after she makes him strip off her high heels. She laughs when he falls.

"Oh this is nothing. I'm going to get way worse."

To be continued.

Category: BALLBUSTING
                Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FISHNETS, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH.
                Keywords: pierce paris, akira shell, fishnets, shiny pantyhose, strong legs, ballbusting, female domination, ball squeezing, tease and bust, pussy sniffing, foot fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 942.58 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Planet Destroyer Charlotte and Lily Lane Part 1

Starring: Charlotte Sartre, Lily Lane

General:
                  Name: SWEEFEM_Planet Destroyer Charlotte and Lily Lane Part 1
                  Size: 1.05 GB
                  Video: avc1, 00:18:10, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 288 Kbps, 44 Khz

Evil Planet Destroyer Charlotte Sartre is happily cruising around in her space ship with her new ballbusting slave, Super Pierce. "How long has it been since I kicked you in the balls?"

"About 10 minutes."

"Oh that's way to long!"

Charlotte gives Pierce a few light kicks with her hard high heel boots while he's kneeling when Super Lily shows up to stop her evil. Charlotte just laughs and continues to kick Super Pierce in the balls in front of his ex partner.

Lily knows she cannot take out Charlotte on her own. She begs Pierce to come to his senses and help her fight Charlotte. It's too late. His brain is mush. Charlotte puts a magic crystal collar on Lily, which makes her uncontrollably horny and sadistic.

Now Charlotte has a super powered sexy side kick with huge tits on her side. Lily and Pierce used to be partners, but so it makes Charlotte even happier to see Pierce get his balls kicked in by his ex partner/lover.

After some hard ball kicking, punching, squeezing, kneeing. Pierce begs them to give his balls a break and just fuck him in the ass like a sissy. They giggle at him, kick him even harder a few times, make him beg, then agree.

To be continued.

Category: BALLBUSTING
                  Related Categories: BIG TITS, SUPERHEROINES, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, GOTHIC.
                  Keywords: pierce paris, charlotte sartre, lily lane, big tits, big booty, hard ballbusting, hard kicks, ball squeezing, mental domination, magic collar, superhero.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.05 GB

Comment

• Life as a Slave for Akira Shell Part 2 STRAP ON

Starring: Akira Shell

General:
                    Name: SWEEFEM_Life as a Slave for Akira Shell Part 2 STRAP ON
                    Size: 1 GB
                    Video: avc1, 00:17:16, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 296 Kbps, 44 Khz

Days have passed. Pierce still doesn't know what is going on. He's starting to break. Akira returns to him, this time with a HUGE pink strap on. She hits him in the face with it and giggles when he winces.

Akira bends him over and slides her giant cock inside him, stretching him out completely and filling him up. She fucks him slow and fast with long strokes, smiling the whole time.

She fucks him on his back and strokes his massive hard on. She has not let him cum or jerk off since he arrived. With all the pounding on his prostate, he's begging to cum. She denies him and leaves him with a stretched hole and blue balls.

To be continued.

Category: STRAP-ON
                    Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FISHNETS.
                    Keywords: akira shell, pierce paris, fishnets, strong legs, thick thighs, big strapon, huge strapon, pegging, fuck sling, sex slave.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1 GB

Comment

• Cum In Your Coffee Everyday

General:
                      Name: AMG_Cum In Your Coffee Everyday
                      Size: 1.01 GB
                      Video: avc1, 00:11:50, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Cum In Your Coffee Everyday

I think your coffee needs a little more cream in it, darling. Oh, you will do it for me... You will squirt a fat load or sperm into your cup every morning for me. And you can't just guzzle it down... I want you sipping that coffee for hours. Especially at work when youre at a meeting and your acting all manly and tough... I want you sipping on cum with your pinky out in front of everyone like a good little cum drinker for ME!
                      I provide a portion of this video dedicated to helping you stroke till you cum so you will be able to take this video on your phone anywhere you get your coffee. You will watch this video anywhere you get your coffee at work or coffee shop bathroom. And you will fill that cup with cum for me while stroking to this video. You will even get to take a BREIF look at my bare tits when I get you ready to eat your own cum!

Categories: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Cum Countdown, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Brat Girls

Girls:
                      Princess Carmela

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                      Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CUM COUNTDOWN, CUM PLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV.
                      Keywords: carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.01 GB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X