• Urethra Fucker - Part I

Starring: An Li

General:
    Name: ANLI_Urethra Fucker - Part I
    Format: mp4
    Size: 1.06 GB
    Video: avc1, 00:18:50, 7962 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
    Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

My gimpy has found himself in yet another dubious situation. He lets himself be bound up fully by me, head encased in a thick leather sendep hood, arms zipped to either side of his head, and legs spread apart.leaving his cock and balls entirely at my mercy.

What painful delights do I have planned today? Cock sounding while his cock and balls are tied up in electromagnetic bondage. Rosebud sounds in increasing size to stretch him open bigger and bigger. And of course, my happy face absorbed in the sight of his cock taking these shiny chrome rods, getting internally fucked by me.

Features: We all know you can't fuck me, but I can and will find ways to fuck you. Medical sounding, electrical CBT, and bondage - how could you say no?

Category: CBT
    Related Categories: MEDICAL FETISH, ELECTRIC PLAY, ODD INSERTIONS, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE MALE.
    Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian domme, asian dominatrix, medical sounds, urethral sounding, internal masturbation, female supremacy, femdom bondage slave, cock and ball, medical play, leather bondage gimp.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.06 GB
    Last edited by stachoo; 04-14-2024, 08:28.

Comment

• Urethra Fucker - Part II

Starring: An Li

General:
      Name: ANLI_Urethra Fucker - Part II
      Size: 746.48 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:12:54, 7952 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
      Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

After I've sounded and electrified my gimp's cock, I decide I'm going to allow him a release. His cock needs to stay filled, of course. It makes the handjob so much more delightful. I love a torturous milking.

With his cock plugged tight, the sensation of my hands gliding over his cock quickly brings him to the edge. It's so easy to bring him to completion. but I'm not done yet. After all, why should my fun end just because his weak male body decides it's done?

No, I decide when the edging and teasing ends. And it's so much more fun to torment him once his cock is sensitive from cumming. a little post-orgasm .

Features: a classic Femdom handjob with some Da ddy twists, of course. Medical sounds down the cock. Electrical CBT. And of course, using his own cum as lube.

Category: ORGASM CONTROL
      Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, BOUND ORGASMS, COCK TEASE, TEASE & DENIAL, HANDJOBS.
      Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, femdom handjob, femdom edging, medical sounding, urethral masturbation, post orgasm, post cum, female domination, femdom bondage slave, female supremacy.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 746.48 MB
      Last edited by stachoo; 05-09-2024, 11:28.

Comment

• Breaking the POW - Full Movie

Starring:

General:
        Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2020-12-21#Breaking the POW - Full Movie##
        Size: 1.28 GB
        Video: avc1, 00:21:05, 8515 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Part I.
        You wake up trapped, hooded, naked, bent over a chair, in an unknown room. A beautiful woman looks you in the eyes, grabs you by the balls and tells you, "I want that password."

You knew that working in the Pentagon would come with its own problems. With the nation's security and secrets controlled by a Top Secret few, your bosses told you that most problems didn't come from technology. They came from people. People were weak. People were easily tricked, hacked, and broken.

And here you were, with a strange woman threatening you for your country's secrets. You thought you could be strong.

She knew better. Because she knew that secrets could be easily broken. Men could be easily broken. You don't need high tech equipment, you don't need money or glory - sometimes, all you need to do is to torment the fucker.

So she started with the whip. A painfully heavy dragontail whip. She told you she could break you down until she got what she wanted. You were her prisoner of war, and she would tear you down bit by bit until she got exactly what she want...

Part II.
        I can break men at the snap of my wrist. And when I've decided that I've had enough toying around with my prisoner of war, I mean serious business. It's time for the cane and the tawse.

You see, when I say I want something out of a bitch, I fully intend to get what I want. I actually have zero expectations of not getting exactly what I want. I've never failed in breaking a man before, and I certainly don't intend on failing this time.

After all, it's so easy. A couple of lethal and unrelenting strokes with a rattan cane. A brutal spanking from the heavy leather Lochgelly tawse. A bitch like him just needs the right encouragement to do as he's told. Nothing more than a little bit of thorough interrogation to get what I need out of him.

And he won't be the same when I'm done with him, either. He'll be battered, bruised, and fully broken. Just the way I like him. One look at his ass says it all: here lies a broken bitch.

Features: corporal punishment, judicial caning, tawsing, paddling, military and POW fetish, whipping, female domination, femdom, prison play, female supremacy, extreme slave punishment

Category: WHIPPING
        Related Categories: CANING, MILITARY, PRISON PLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION.
        Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, tawsing, paddling, pow fetish, prisoner of war, interrogation play, extreme slave punishment, femdom, female supremacy, judicial caning.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.28 GB
        Last edited by stachoo; 05-09-2024, 11:27.

Comment

• Extreme hard cock beating with leather gloves!

Starring:

General:
          Name: BBCHICKS_Extreme hard cock beating with leather gloves!
          Size: 289.26 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:07:30, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 289.26 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Extreme Hits!

Starring: Dark Lady

General:
            Name: BBCHICKS_Extreme Hits!
            Format: wmv
            Size: 518.62 MB
            Video: WMV3, 00:10:00, 7000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
            Audio: WMA, 281 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 518.62 MB

Comment

• Extreme Nut Busting!

Starring: The Hunteress

General:
              Name: BBCHICKS_Extreme Nut Busting!
              Size: 389.16 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:10:04, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 389.16 MB

Comment

• Phone Snoop

CF1112

General:
                Name: CF_Phone Snoop
                Size: 480.68 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:21:06, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Chloe catches Ayla going through her phone and looking at her private pictures and messages. She sets upon Ayla to make her apologise and promise not to do it again - but she will only accept the apology once Ayla has been suitably humiliated in this pretty one-sided wrestling fight which Chloe wins easily. Lots of sexy scissoring and facesitting as Chloe breaks Ayla down and makes her take humiliating photos of herself to prove she won't ever make the same mistake again. (Duration 21m06s)

Published Thursday 10th of July 2014

Keywords: humiliating, breast smothering, dresses and skirts, domestic, barefoot, heels, ayla, chloe, thong / g-string.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 480.68 MB

Comment

• Oiled And Dangerous

CF1113

General:
                  Name: CF_Oiled And Dangerous
                  Size: 473.91 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:20:48, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Viktoria takes on busty Zsuzsa in this outdoor competitive bikini oil wrestling match. Both ladies are extremely strong and skilled professional wrestlers and this is an exciting fight as a result as neither wants to lose! The fact that the ladies' perfect bodies are oiled up and slippery adds even more sex appeal as they grapple ferociously in the warm sunshine. (Duration 20m48s)

Published Thursday 24th of July 2014

Keywords: summer, barefoot, outdoors, victoria, bikini / swimsuit.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 473.91 MB

Comment

• The Borrower

CF1114

General:
                    Name: CF_The Borrower
                    Size: 449.43 MB
                    Video: WMV3, 00:19:44, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

If there's one thing you want to avoid, it's pissing off Antscha by borrowing her favourite dress without asking, as Ari is about to find out! Muscly blonde Antscha has no trouble overpowering redheaded Ari and subjecting her to a humiliating defeat in a display of her amazing skill and strength. Both ladies look fabulous in their skintight rubber dresses as they grapple on the floor. (Duration 19m44s)

Published Thursday 7th of August 2014

Keywords: humiliating, dresses and skirts, domestic, barefoot, heels, boots, antscha, araneae, pvc & fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 449.43 MB

Comment

• Palm strokes and nipple torture

Starring:

General:
                      Name: CRUAMAZ_Palm strokes and nipple torture
                      Size: 466.53 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:12:15, 5129 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Anette orders his slave to drop down all his clothes and kneel down before her immediately. He does what she wants in an instant, but Anette still finds him clumsy and very slow. So he has to be punished even more, then she first planned. He has to stretch his arms before him, with his palms looking up and Anette strokes both of them with her riding crop brutally. She spices up the punishment with a little nipple twisting too.

Category: FEMDOM
                      Related Categories: BDSM , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , FEMDOM
                      Keywords: bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 466.53 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X