Name: BBCHICKS_Free Testicle Exam
        Format: mp4
        Size: 588.98 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:15:14, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 588.98 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links
        Last edited by stachoo; 03-23-2024, 05:36.

Comment

• We Are Not Stopping

Starring: Samantha Mack,Mistress T

General:
          Name: CSFEM_We Are Not Stopping
          Format: wmv
          Size: 289.4 MB
          Video: WMV3, 00:12:00, 3296 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
          Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

We Are Not Stopping
          It's trample time. Every now and then Mistress T and Goddess Samantha crave the feeling of human flesh beneath their soles. They like to feel it squishing under their feet and moaning in pain as they jump, stomp and trample.

Today they have ordered their human rug to the floor for some serious trampling in their flip flops and crepe soled moccasins. They stand on their rugs face for long periods. They jump up and down ferociously. They stomp and trample to their heart's content. Fans of flat soled trampling will LOVE this clip.

Mistress:
          Samantha, Goddess
          T, Mistress

Category: TRAMPLING
          Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , BALL ABUSE , FOOT DOMINATION
          Keywords: mistress t , crepe soles , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , dance floor , bare foot , ballbusting , face kicking , face busting , face standing , samantha , ball busting , goddess samantha

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 289.4 MB

Comment

• Time to Lick MY Ass Bitch

Starring: Lily Fatale

General:
            Name: CSFEM_Time to Lick MY Ass Bitch
            Size: 131.76 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:04:32, 3797 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.521 fps
            Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Time to Lick MY Ass Bitch
            Introducing the most beautiful Mistress Lily Fatale. She has come to visit us from Montreal, and has the cutest French accent you have ever heard. She has incredibly beautiful eyes and lips with Raven black hair and a body that makes you weak in the knees. Her ass had all of our film crew struggling to maintain their focus on the job at hand, which was filming this amazing Mistress.

She starts off giving you some HOT ASS WIGGLING ACTION in POV style to get you salivating for her ass. You will want to reach out your tongue and taste it or at the very least. sniff it. Then she teases you even more by pulling her ass away from you and sitting on some lucky slave's face in the facesitting box. As he is licking her asshole, she starts to play with herself and the action gets so steamy you will be hitting the ceiling with you filthy sperm. You won't be able to get enough of Mistress Lily and you will play this clip over and over again. Enjoy!!!!

Mistress:
            Lily Fatale, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
            Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACEBUSTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS LICKING
            Keywords: lily fatale , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , toilet slavery , ass sniffing , mistress lily , stockings , smothering , asslicking , human furniture , facesitting box , panty hose , smother box , stockings

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 131.76 MB

Comment

• Clean MY Nasty Junk

Starring: Goddess Kelli

General:
              Name: CSFEM_Clean MY Nasty Junk
              Size: 311.92 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:10:18, 3969 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.521 fps
              Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Clean MY Nasty Junk
              Goddess Kelli comes home to find her slave "daisy" laying on the couch relaxing. This is PREPOSTEROUS! He knows he is nothing more than an "it" or a "thing" and has no rights equivalent to that of a human. He is NEVER allowed to be on the furniture and now Goddess Kelli is really upset. She orders him to the ground where she kicks him, slapped him and spits on him. She orders him to hold a used condom in his mouth like the bitch he is. She then tells him she is going to the bathroom and when she comes out, she expects him to lick and clean her.

She makes him get on his back with his head on the couch and proceeds to mount his face. She makes sure he gets his tongue in nice and deep into her filthy asshole. While daisy is cleaning Goddess Kelli's ass, she reminds him of the rules and regulations if he intends on continuing to serve her and live as her 24/7 bitch. It's a long list, but daisy doesn't want to lose any opportunity to lick, suck and clean that magnificent booty of Goddess Kelli.

Mistress:
              Kelli, Goddess

Category: ASS WORSHIP
              Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACEBUSTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
              Keywords: goddess kelli , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , toilet slavery , ass sniffing , diva , stockings , smothering , kelli , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , face crusher , stockings

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 311.92 MB

Comment

• Double Domme Strap-on fucking

Starring:

General:
                Name: EVILWOMAN_Double Domme Strap-on fucking
                Size: 415.32 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:09:24, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
                Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Together with Mistress Phaenna we have fucked this slave hard and without any mercy. We tied him on the bed and fucked his throat and ass at the same time roughly. We had so much fun fucking him

Category: PEGGING
                Related Categories: STRAP-ON, DOUBLE DOMINATION, ANAL, BONDAGE, DILDO SUCKING.
                Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, humiliation, pegging, strap-on, bondage, mouthfucking, double domme, fit mistress, double domination, slave training, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 415.32 MB

Comment

• Strap-on medical treatment from Evil Doctor

Starring: Evil Woman

General:
                  Name: EVILWOMAN_Strap-on medical treatment from Evil Doctor
                  Size: 845.77 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:07:45, 14970 Kbps, 1920x1078, 30.000 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 252 Kbps, 44 Khz

It's time for some medical treatment from Dr Evil... My strapon inside of patient's mouth and ass is the best cure he will ever get

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, MEDICAL FETISH, DILDO SUCKING, LATEX, BONDAGE.
                  Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, latex, pegging, strap-on, bondage, mouthfucking, medical play, fit mistress, slave training, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 845.77 MB

Comment

• Double Strap-on fucking for employee

Starring:

General:
                    Name: EVILWOMAN_Double Strap-on fucking for employee
                    Size: 483.61 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:10:57, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Our employee watchs peging Video on his shift instead of working. We will give him exactly what he was dreaming about...oh, he didn't imagine it will be so hurtful? We don't really care. From now on every one hip thrust is 50 euro cents for his salary

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, DOUBLE PENETRATION, DILDO SUCKING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
                    Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, dildo sucking, pegging, strap-on, spitting, mouthfucking, throat fucking, fit mistress, double domination, humiliatiion, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 483.61 MB

Comment

• Silenced

Starring: Cate
                      FB1279

General:
                      Name: FSBITCH_Silenced
                      Format: wmv
                      Size: 448.41 MB
                      Video: WMV3, 00:19:42, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                      Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cate doesn't appreciate being woken up by Danny's loud chatting on the phone, so she shuts him up by sitting on his face to make sure he can't talk any more. Cate's perfect ass smothers Danny nicely and keeps him lovely and quiet. If this is the punishment for talking loudly around Cate, we think she's going to be hearing a lot of guys talking too loud from now on! (Duration 19m42s)

Published Thursday 19th of May 2016

Keywords: barefoot, bedroom, panties, cate, lingerie.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 448.41 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X