Starring: Chloe Lovette
    FB1280

General:
    Name: FSBITCH_Rent
    Format: wmv
    Size: 470.26 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:20:38, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Chloe doesn't want to pay rent, so when her mum's new husband tells her she's got to, she finds a way to make sure he never bothers her again - by sitting on his face! He'll never be able to tell her what to do again now she has pinned him to the living room floor and smothered him under her sexy panties! (Duration 20m38s)

Published Thursday 26th of May 2016

Keywords: humiliating, heels, domestic, thong / g-string, chloe, dresses and skirts.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 470.26 MB

Comment

• Bottom Fixation

Starring: Jessica
      FB1281

General:
      Name: FSBITCH_Bottom Fixation
      Size: 493.3 MB
      Video: WMV3, 00:21:39, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
      Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Nurse Jessica gives her patient Merv some therapy for his obsession with ladies' bottoms. She thinks that the best treatment will be a course of weekly therapy - putting the object of his desire into direct contact with his face and smothering him with it. As Merv lies beneath Jessica, unable to speak or move, she explains to him that her therapy will help stop him being distracted by other bottoms in between treatment sessions. Merv doesn't seem convinced initially, but after a full session of being facesat hard and having Jessica's peachy bottom rubbed on his face, he's beginning to see the benefits of theis special type of therapy. (Duration 21m39s)

Published Thursday 2nd of June 2016

Keywords: heels, jessica, domestic, uniform, thong / g-string, stockings, dresses and skirts, lingerie.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 493.3 MB

Comment

• New Shoes in Exchange for the Key

Starring: Skyla Novea

General:
        Name: GFD_New Shoes in Exchange for the Key
        Size: 425.21 MB
        Video: WMV3, 00:11:13, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
        Audio: WMA, 421 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Skyla Novea has had a fun day of shopping with her husband's credit card but he is not happy with how much she spent. She's not amused with his complaining and threatens to keep him locked up in chastity for another week if he doesn't please her. Watch as she teases his cock through his cock cage, making him lick the soles of her gorgeous bare feet while she teases him. See his tongue slither along her soft, wrinkly arches as he tastes her from heel to toe. Soon, he takes each toe into his mouth, sucking on them just as she likes. After promising to buy her new shoes, she lets him out of chastity, rewarding him with a handjob while he worships her feet.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
        Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTJOBS, FEMALE DOMINATION.
        Keywords: handjob, femdom, foot humiliation, finanical domination, findom.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 425.21 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• The Neighbor POV

General:
          Name: GFD_The Neighbor POV
          Format: mp4
          Size: 41.55 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:05:31, 979 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Skyla Novea is your gorgeous neighbor and she has just invited you up to her apartment. Once there, she calls you out, telling you that she knows you have been checking out her feet and now she wants you to worship them for her. Her cute bare feet are filthy from walking around all day and she needs you to clean them for her with her tongue. Get down on your knees and lick her soles from heel to toe, sliding your tongue between each toe until they're squeaky clean. Don't stop licking each foot until she tells you to. To further your humiliation, the blonde babe snaps a few photos of you licking her feet on her cell phone.

Category: FOOT FETISH
          Related Categories: N/A
          Keywords: foot domination, pov foot worship, pov, dirty feet, foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 41.55 MB

Comment

• Getting Lucky

General:
            Name: GFD_Getting Lucky
            Size: 639.64 MB
            Video: WMV3, 00:16:44, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
            Audio: WMA, 409 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Skyla Novea has a new play thing, who she orders to get naked right away. Once he's stripped down, she whips out a chastity device, securing the cock cage around his dick and putting the key around her neck because he belongs to her now. Watch as she teases his cock and balls, stroking them while she lays her legs across his chest, rubbing her feet along his tongue. Look at how she makes him taste her from heel to toe, watching as he wiggles his tongue along her soft, wrinkly arches before making him leave. When he returns to be released from chastity she treats him to a steamy foot job. Watch her stroke his cock between her feet before making him cum on her feet.

Category: FOOTJOBS
            Related Categories: N/A
            Keywords: foot domination, foot worship, foot fetish, chastity, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 639.64 MB

Comment

• Ballbusting

Starring: Mistress Karino

General:
              Name: VAR_Ballbusting
              Size: 333.58 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:05:40, 7998 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
              Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I love ballbusting and I love to be a very cruel then. I love when I can kick your balls without mercy

Ballbusting, CBT Fantasy
              Ball Kicking, Ballbusting, BBW, BBW Ballbusting, BBW BDSM, BBW Domination, BBW Female Domination, CBT Fantasy, Dominatrix, Thigh High Boots,

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 333.58 MB

Comment

• KIRA is the ruler CBT Trampling Whip Human furniture Rubber Mask

Starring: Mistress Kira

General:
                Name: VAR_KIRA is the ruler CBT Trampling Whip Human furniture Rubber Mask
                Size: 652.69 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:17:25, 5026 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Mistress KIRA's human chair, M guy who was restrained as much as possible and wrapped around his limbs with tape.
                Mistress KIRA's favorite chair, which is not allowed to move, just relaxes with mistress.

Rubber fetish , human furniture , property play
                Restraint, tape fetish, respiratory management, cigarette blame
                Smoking fetish, trampling with stiletto boots, whip

Category: RUBBER FETISH
                Related Categories: TAPE BONDAGE, HUMAN FURNITURE, HUMILIATION, DOMINATION, SMOKING.
                Keywords: mistress, cbt fantasy, fetish, bootfetish, bondage, humiliation, bdsm, cfnm, japanese mistress, anal training, dominatrix, rubber fetish, high heel domination, cock trample, japanese femdo slave trai.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 652.69 MB

Comment

• CBT Punishment SLAVE TRAINING

Starring: Mistress Kira

General:
                  Name: VAR_CBT Punishment SLAVE TRAINING
                  Size: 677.22 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:11:32, 7991 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Your penis and testicles will be my toys.
                  I'm smiling, but you look painful.
                  Your happiest thing is that I'm having fun.
                  Training for Mistress Kira's masochist. Enjoy blaming the masochist with a gold ball restraint.
                  Mistress Kira happily gives a whip as a punishment to a bare masochist's gold ball and penis.
                  Trampling with Mistress Kira's feet, Masochists spend a blissful time as the property of Mistress Kira.

Caning, Ball blame, Restraint, Slave training,CBT, Mistress, Dominatrix, BDSM, Foot fetish, Trampling

Category: CBT
                  Related Categories: CBT INSTRUCTION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING, CANING.
                  Keywords: trampling, caning, ball blame, restraint, slave training, cbt, mistress, dominatrix, bdsm, foot fetish, domination, high heel domination, humiliation, japanese femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 677.22 MB

Comment

• New Housekeeping Pig!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
                    Name: JASMMEND_New Housekeeping Pig!
                    Size: 343.81 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:04:47, 9940 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

Its spring cleaning at the Jasmine Fort Knox today & I'm breaking in my newest and youngest piggy.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                    Related Categories: MIND FUCK, GODDESS WORSHIP, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FOOT DOMINATION.
                    Keywords: femdom, mind fuck, sub training, goddess worship, female domination, female supremacy, men following orders, foot domination, foot worship, foot slave training, foot fetish, sissy training, latina domination, brat girls, latina goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 343.81 MB

Comment

• CUCKS get used not fucked!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
                      Name: JASMMEND_CUCKS get used not fucked!
                      Size: 926.16 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:12:47, 9997 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 120 Kbps, 48 Khz

Cucks like you get used over and over but you never get fuck at all!

That's part of a cucks life's, You don't deserve to enjoy me, But you wanna be the best cuck for me don't you?

Category: CUCKOLDING
                      Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, FEMALE DOMINATION, ORGASM DENIAL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION.
                      Keywords: femdom, findom, cuckodling, goddess worship, mind fuck, home wrecker, men following orders, humiliation, domination, sub training, big butts, pussy worship, latina domination, big tits, financial domination.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 926.16 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X