• Bare breast peging and strapon bj

Starring:

General:
    Name: EVILWOMAN_Bare breast peging and strapon bj
    Format: mp4
    Size: 457.53 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:10:21, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
    Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

I love fucking my slave merciless and roughly in ass and mouth. Watch how much fun I've had during fucking my slave hard and mercilessly on his ass and mouth with pure enjoyment.

Category: PEGGING
    Related Categories: FEMDOM, DEEP THROAT, STRAP-ON, LATEX, ANAL.
    Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, dildo sucking, pegging, strap-on, anal fingering, mouthfucking, throat fucking, fit mistress, latex fetish, slave training, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 457.53 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Peging and mouthfucking in the Leather catsuit

Starring:

General:
      Name: EVILWOMAN_Peging and mouthfucking in the Leather catsuit
      Size: 357.17 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:08:04, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps

See how fuck this slave in his ass and mouth with absolute no mercy. He is crying, begging for mercy. I did it with pure enjoyment. So much fun for me.

Category: PEGGING
      Related Categories: FEMDOM, ANAL, LEATHER, STRAP-ON, DEEP THROAT.
      Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, dildo sucking, pegging, strap-on, leather, mouthfucking, throat fucking, fit mistress, catsuit, slave training, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 357.17 MB

Comment

• Facesittting with my perfect ass

Starring:

General:
        Name: EVILWOMAN_Facesittting with my perfect ass
        Size: 534.03 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:12:05, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps

See how My slave has amazing opportunity feel my butchecks on his face. In this clip he have huge privilege of worshipping My ass in beautiful lingerie. He is so lucky to have me as a Mistress

Category: FACE SITTING
        Related Categories: FEMDOM, ASS WORSHIP, ASS SMOTHERING, BRUNETTE, LINGERIE.
        Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, facesitting, ass worship, ass smelling, goddess worship, ass kissing, lingerie, fit mistress, slave training, ass smothering, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 534.03 MB

Comment

• Straitjacket Smother

Starring: Vivienne L'Amour, Liza & Nikki
          FB1282

General:
          Name: FSBITCH_Straitjacket Smother
          Format: wmv
          Size: 362.78 MB
          Video: WMV3, 00:15:56, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
          Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Miss Vivienne L'Amour, Fetish Liza and Nikki team up to smother their helpless, straitjacket-bound victim, who is totally unable to resist their advances as they squash his nose into their asses. Vivienne wears tight latex panties while Nikki wears a tiny G-string and Liza opts for some nose-breaking tight leather pants which really test the slave's endurance.

Published Thursday 9th of June 2016
          Keywords: heels, boots, restraint / bondage, nikki, 2 or more sitters, dungeon, thong / g-string, panties, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, pvc & fetish, other girls,
          lingerie, fetish liza.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 362.78 MB

Comment

• Pay Me With Panties

Starring: Carissa & Nikki
            FB1283

General:
            Name: FSBITCH_Pay Me With Panties
            Size: 462.49 MB
            Video: WMV3, 00:20:17, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Carissa and Nikki haven't got the money for their cab fare home after a night out, so they offer to pay their taxi driver in another way. He is only too happy to accept payment in panties, which are smothered into his face as the ladies facesit him long and hard, to make sure their panties are really fragrant and moist before they finally hand them over.

Published Thursday 16th of June 2016

Keywords: heels, nikki, 2 or more sitters, domestic, thong / g-string, stockings, carissa, dresses and skirts.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 462.49 MB

Comment

• Shut Up, Sir!

Starring: Tasha
              FB1284

General:
              Name: FSBITCH_Shut Up, Sir!
              Size: 477.41 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:20:56, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Tasha is in detention, but the only studying that's going to get done is when her wimpy teacher gets pinned down and made to study her white knickers as she pushes them into his face! Tasha enjoys the power she has over her teacher as she sits on his face and smothers him beneath her in the detention room. (Duration 20m54s)

Published Thursday 23rd of June 2016

Keywords: barefoot, heels, thong / g-string, school, dresses and skirts, other girls.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 477.41 MB

Comment

• Edging Will Tiles Big Cock 10x!- Maya Sinstress

Starring: Maya Sinstress

General:
                Name: VAR_Edging Will Tiles Big Cock 10x!- Maya Sinstress
                Size: 1.73 GB
                Video: avc1, 00:30:22, 7924 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

From the archives- Over the course of this 30 minute video, Maya Sinstress thoroughly enjoys teasing Will Tile & his massive cock. She ties him up in a sling & blindfolds and gags him for his first time ever. You can tell he's nervous but gets super hard right away. Sinstress strokes his big black dick with her soft leather gloves, bringing him to the point of almost blowing his load. Then, she stops. You can see how much Sinstress is turned on by edging and denying him. Then, using her red pedicured hand, she strokes and edges again. Poor Will is edged 10 times, unsure when he will be allowed to cum. On the 11th time, Sinstress keeps on stroking and milks out thick and sticky white cum. How hot!

Category: EDGING GAMES
                Related Categories: HANDJOBS, BIG BLACK COCK - BBC, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, LEATHER GLOVES.
                Keywords: dominate22, maya sinstress, will tile, glove handjob, bbc handjob, bbc edging, edging games, interracial domination, big dick, big dick handjob, leather femdom, bbc jerk off, femdom handjob, leather domme, sexual domination.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.73 GB

Last edited by stachoo; 06-07-2024, 15:54.

Comment

• Don't look down ballbust collection

Starring: Goddess Melanie

General:
                  Name: VAR_Don't look down ballbust collection
                  Size: 421.22 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:07:17, 7874 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Is what makes you a man between your legs? Your dick? I don't think so. It's your nuts that make you want to fuck. So I think you should see this. I can paddle your balls until I have you crying. I can beat them with bats. I can break the very part of you that makes you want to cum. What good will your dick be then? Watch What I can do to man's nuts. Then tell me you want to fuck me.

Category: BALLBUSTING
                  Related Categories: BALLBUSTING POV, CBT, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                  Keywords: ballbusting pov.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 421.22 MB

Comment

• Trampled under the soles of my feet collection

Starring: Goddess Melanie

General:
                    Name: VAR_Trampled under the soles of my feet collection
                    Size: 361.68 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:06:13, 7921 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

The soles of my feet can be so erotic. So beautiful. The bottoms of my feet are are stimulating it will erect your cock. But what if I'm standing on your balls? Your nuts flattening under my toes, how erotic is that? Are my feet beautiful or terrifying? Time for your balls to learn why my feet will be obeyed.

Category: TRAMPLING
                    Related Categories: BAREFOOT, FOOT FETISH, SOLES, FOOT WORSHIP, BALLBUSTING POV.
                    Keywords: beta male training, goddess melanie, obey melanie, trample, feet, female led relationship, ball busting, cum on feet, foot fetish, cum, foot slave, ballbusts, cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 361.68 MB

Comment

• I Know You Want Me

Starring: Skyla Novea

General:
                      Name: GFD_I Know You Want Me
                      Size: 43.42 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:05:42, 990 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Skyla Novea knows you want to fuck her, but that's never going to happen because you have a really small dick. She humiliates you by making fun of your little cock, telling you how tiny it is. The only thing you are good for is foot worshiping, so get down on your knees and tend to her feet! Kiss, lick, and suck on her perfect bare feet, tasting her from heel to toe as you stroke your tiny little prick, following her jerk off instructions. You should feel lucky that the blonde beauty is letting you touch her while you masturbate at all! Slide your hand up and down your little dick just as she says, cumming only when she tells you.

Category: FOOT FETISH
                      Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, POV FOOT WORSHIP, POV, JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION.
                      Keywords: feet joi, femdompov.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 43.42 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X