Name: MISSTRISH_Hammering the Tiny Hole III - Lots of Finishing Nails
    Format: mp4
    Size: 111.36 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:07:21, 1981 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 111.36 MB

Comment

• Massive cumshot from ballbusting in my high heels, cum goes everywhere, he loves the pain, no hands needed

Starring: Mistress Francesa

General:
      Name: VAR_Massive cumshot from ballbusting in my high heels, cum goes everywhere
      Size: 534 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:07:16, 10071 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Massive cumshot from ballbusting in my high heels, cum goes everywhere, he loves the pain, no hands needed. UPCLOSE AND DETAILED VIDEO

Category: CUMSHOTS
      Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, KICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, STILETTOS.
      Keywords: ballbusting, trampling, kicks, pantyhose, kicking, climax, feet fetish, sexy, tacones, cum, heel cum, dominance, cumshot, small feet.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 534 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Humiliation!

Starring: Mistress An Li

General:
        Name: BBCHICKS_Humiliation!
        Size: 369.35 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:09:33, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 369.35 MB

Comment

• Jasmines New Office Bitch Boy - StrapOn

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
          Name: JASMMEND_Jasmines New Office Bitch Boy - StrapOn
          Size: 1.48 GB
          Video: avc1, 00:22:38, 9294 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 61 Kbps, 64 Khz

* Real Farting* Real StrapOn * Real Rimming

Custom: The theme will be: you have an adversary that has a lot of power and wealth. You are both in competition to take over each other's wealth and belongings to be the alpha in the town.

You're the 'evil one' in this situation.

You will be dressed very revealingly in all black. The clip will have a lot of focus on your ass. You both want each other, you have agreed to fight.

The clip starts: You on the phone with another female, say "after I defeat this guy, everything he owns will be ours...

" Then he will be on the phone with his boy saying that he about to crush this bitch and is confident he will be victorious...

Clip fades into you going to his place to confront him. As you enter he talks a lot of trash and is cocky, the fight begins, you quickly knee him in the balls and knee him in the face knocking him out.

You poison him with a mind control remedy as he is knocked out that makes him do whatever you say when he wakes.

You then fuck him with a strap-on for 2min. really go deep in him, bottom out the strap-on a lot in him. After this, you say "Everything you have is now mine" and then you assassinate him with farts and ass.

Make him swallow your farts, his lips will be sealed to your butthole as he breathes in your farts, he is kneeling on the ground as you stand for-cing his lips on your asshole as he inhales, the farts will echo in his mouth. Real farts would be a plus.

Sound effects would be ok but please make sure that they sound real, when a slave has a fart injected in his mouth it has a special sound.

You then throw him on the ground after he is already half-de-ad from your farts. You then sit on his face.

You then fart directly in his mouth as he lays helpless. Pretend that is coming out in his mouth as well as you fart. You give evil laugh as he di-es from your ass.

Category: STRAP-ON
          Related Categories: MAKE ME BI, FEMALE SUPREMACY, EXECUTRIX, FARTING, ASS WORSHIP.
          Keywords: femdom, strap-on, female domination, female supremacy, make me bi, executrix, farting, ass worship, ass licking, ass sniffing, butthole slave, extreme domination, sub training, men following orders, ass to face.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.48 GB

Comment

• PENIS PUNISHMENT FOR CARETAKER

Starring: Miss Vivienne lAmour

General:
            Name: VAR_PENIS PUNISHMENT FOR CARETAKER
            Size: 757.79 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:13:02, 7917 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
            Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Headmistress enters her private study to find the caretaker going through her draws. Not best please She lulls him into false hope before inflicting great discomfort on his cock. Slapped, tased, caned and punched The Goddess removes her leather gloves and whips his cock on the desk.

Published May 30, 2019

CBT Fantasy, Cock Fetish
            Caning Fantasy, Cock Slapping, Leather Gloves, Paddling,

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 757.79 MB

Comment

• Lose Bet, Smell Feet

Starring: Goddess Tatianna,Lucie Cline

General:
              Name: GFD_Lose Bet, Smell Feet
              Size: 71.95 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:06:40, 1432 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
              Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lucie challanged her step-mom to a race but now she's regretting it, because she lost a bet and now, she has to smell Goddess Tatiana's sweaty feet! At first, Lucie tries to get out of her punishment, but there's no escaping when Goddess Tatiana shoves her smelly socks right in Lucie's face. She demands that Lucie get on her knees, and then pulls her face into the stench, making sure her step-daughter gets a good whiff. Removing her socks, she shoves the wet cotton in Lucie's face. She isn't finished with her step-daughter yet. and instructs Lucie to lick those salty, sweaty soles. Protesting the entire time, Lucie is helpless against Goddess Tatiana's foot domination as she licks every toe clean. Eventually, Lucie stops whining so much and show's her step-mom some proper foot worship. She does such a good job that Goddess Tatiana promises to race again tomorrow!

Category: FOOT FETISH
              Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION, LESBIAN DOMINATION, TOE SUCKING, GIRL-GIRL.
              Keywords: lucie cline.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 71.95 MB

Comment

• Foot Slave Nightly

Starring: Sierra Nicole

General:
                Name: GFD_Foot Slave Nightly
                Size: 42.58 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:05:10, 1078 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Sierra Nicole is getting ready for bedtime, and she needs you to clean and worship her feet before she can sleep peacefully. She tells you to come close, and promises that if you lick her feet properly, tomorrow, you might get a release from your chastity! She informs you that she wants both feet sparkling clean, teasing you with the key to your cock cage in her hands. Swinging the keys in your face, she tells you that you're slacking, and instructs you to stay focused. You're doing a good job now, and she praises you for it. You must really want a chance to cum tomorrow, slave. Be a good foot slut, and suck on her toes before she goes to bed. Otherwise, you might stay on dick lockdown for even longer. When she's had enough, she sends you lay at the foot of her bed, telling you that you did a great job. If you're lucky, she'll still feel like letting you out of chastity in the morning!

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, POV FOOT WORSHIP, FEMDOM POV, FOOT DOMINATION.
                Keywords: chastity, sierra nicole, pov, foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 42.58 MB

Comment

• MAKE A MESS FOR STEP-MOMMA - CUCKOLD WIFE SKY

Starring: Sky Taylor

General:
                  Name: TVG_MAKE A MESS FOR STEP-MOMMA - CUCKOLD WIFE SKY
                  Format: wmv
                  Size: 190.31 MB
                  Video: WMV2, 00:09:20, 2469 Kbps, 720x480, 30.000 fps
                  Audio: WMA, 256 Kbps, 44 Khz

Step-Momma loves fucking all of your friends, but She never lets you fuck anybody. She has you begging HER to take your cock out and play with it. You beg to put your cock in Step-Mom's ass or pussy, but she scolds you for asking. You know better than that. It's Her cock. She lets it out when She wants and lets you cum when She wants. She likes to see your cock throbbing and She likes to stick her finger in your pee hole and play with your precum.

She's having one of your college friends over to fuck this afternoon and if you cum good in her hand, She'll put you in the closet and let you watch. She makes you cum on her blouse, Then you'll have to clean it up, before She puts you back in chastity and puts you in the closet. - 9:20 Minutes - Cuckold Wife and Slutty Step-Mom Sky Taylor - Features: Handjob, Cum Shot, Baby Talk, Cuckolding, Orgasm, Chastity, Cocktease.

Category: HANDJOBS
                  Related categories: CHASTITY, CUCKOLDING, CUMSHOTS, MADE TO CUM, TEASE & DENIAL
                  Keywords: Step-Mommy

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 190.31 MB

Comment

• Brianna's Loyal Footslave

Starring: Brianna Beach

General:
                    Name: GFD_Brianna's Loyal Footslave
                    Size: 82.38 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:08:25, 1294 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Brianna knows you like the back of her hand, loyal footslave. She knows about your foot fetish, and saw your slutty mouth dripping with drool over her new black leather boots. But she also knows you don't prefer smelly feet. Inviting you to come up close, you can smell that delicious new leather smell as you approach. Her toes peeking out, and the shiny buckles glistening, your heart is racing already. Are you ready to suffer a little to get even closer? Her smelly, sweaty feet inside those boots need attention too. She removes her boots, unzipping them and sliding out her wet, stinky sole. Her foot domination has already made you so weak that you can't refuse, because you know it's your job to please your Goddess. You lick and suck those sweaty feet as she reminds you that you're doing this to please her. She knows you hate the smell, but she loves watching you suffer for her. You'd better do a good job pleasing her with foot worship if you ever want to indulge in a little boot worship! She's pleased with you, and rewards you with a chance to kiss that black leather. She knows you love it by the way your cock reacts. Enjoy your reward, bootslut.

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, POV FOOT WORSHIP, FEET JOI, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                    Keywords: goddess brianna, joi, pov, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 82.38 MB

Comment

• Whipping the skin off the newbie - Whipping!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez,Goddess Tangent

General:
                      Name: JASMMEND_Whipping the skin off the newbie - Whipping!
                      Size: 380.56 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:07:41, 7024 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 155 Kbps, 48 Khz

all men are slaves & belong on their knees, bowing down to dominant women. To be used in any way is an honor...

Yes, Some slaves need lots of training, but Sometimes I beat my slaves for fun.

This lucky Whimpy Pig slave gets fresh new scars today & he begs for more.

I want the best & only the most devoted slaves working close with me. Not everyone is worthy of worshiping me or the Elite of Goddesses.

Category Whipping
                      Related Categories Corporal Bdsm, Double Domination, Extreme Domination, Female Domination, Flogging
                      Keywords Femdom,Whipping,Female Domination,Goddess Worship,Corporal Punishment,Extreme Domination,Flogging,Men Following Orders,Female Supremacy,Double Domination,Mind Fuck,Humiliation,Latina Domination,Latina Goddess,Tease And Denial

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 380.56 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X