• Brutal fuck with a strapon

Starring:

General:
    Name: CRUAMAZ_Brutal fuck with a strapon
    Format: mp4
    Size: 465.18 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:09:34, 6471 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Zita is pushing her strapon inside the slave's ass brutally. He tries to escape from her, but Zita is really tough and she quickly makes it clear for the slave that she is the boss and he has to do what he is told. So she continues the brutal assfuck with the strapon, pushing the slave into the floor.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
    Related Categories: STRAP-ON , FEMDOM
    Keywords: strap-on

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 465.18 MB

Comment

• Perfect Stretching Practice 1

Starring: Bijou Steal

General:
      Name: CSFEM_Perfect Stretching Practice 1
      Size: 173.33 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:05:45, 3952 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
      Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Perfect Stretching Practice 1
      Mistress Bijou starts off immediately with her high intensity face sitting. She stretches her gorgeous body out and relaxes on her slave's face in various positions.

His moans beneath her are like pleas for air but no mercy is given. Her slave is an object with only one purpose, to provide a comfortable place for Mistress Bijou to exercise.

Mistress:
      Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: FACE SITTING
      Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACEBUSTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
      Keywords: bijou steal , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , mistress bijou , ass sniffing , diva , stockings , smothering , brunette , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , face crusher , stockings

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 173.33 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Who Wouldn't Want MY Ass on Their Face 4

Starring: Princess Britney

General:
        Name: CSFEM_Who Wouldn't Want MY Ass on Their Face 4
        Size: 163.9 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:05:28, 3926 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.521 fps

Who Wouldn't Want MY Ass on Their Face 4
        Britney is always so popular with our fans because she is genuine and merciless. She has a gorgeous ass and she really knows how to use it to bring both heaven and hell into the life of her ass bitch.

She sits for quite awhile in reverse position and then switches to forward position to finish ass bitch off. It's a great way to culminate the series until the next time she feels like sitting on his face.

Mistress:
        Britney, Princess

Category: FACE SITTING
        Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACEBUSTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
        Keywords: britney , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , princess britney , ass sniffing , diva , stockings , smothering , brunette , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , face crusher , stockings

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 163.9 MB

Comment

• Heartless Sister Messes with Your Foot Addiction

Starring: Mistress T

General:
          Name: CSFEM_Heartless Sister Messes with Your Foot Addiction
          Size: 387.34 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:12:47, 3973 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Heartless Sister Messes with Your Foot Addiction
          For years now you have been staring at your sister's feet and she knows it. Being the nasty, evil bitch that she is, she decides to use your foot addiction against you. She controls you with her feet. She humiliates and degrades you and there's nothing you can do about it. She starts off ordering you to sniff her stinky, cute little socks. She pushes them right into your face and laughs as you can't resist their aroma. You need it. Sometimes you think, ""It sucks to be me,"" because she has so much control over you by messing with your foot addiction.

Then she removes her socks and teases you with her sexy bare soles. She oils them up and invites you to jerk to her feet. She drives you fucking crazy and what makes it worse, there is no escape. You LIVE with her and her foot teasing has now become a daily ritual. You suffer her humiliations and she laughs at your pathetic state. You are nothing more than a total foot bitch to your sister's feet and yet you wouldn't trade that experience for anything. Now grab your dick and jerk to those sexy little size four feet.

Mistress:
          T, Mistress

Category: TABOO
          Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT FETISH
          Keywords: mistress t , cum , step-mommy , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , family , soles , bare soles , panty sniffing , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , facebusting

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 387.34 MB

Comment

• Kept Waiting

Starring: Tiffany
            FB1339

General:
            Name: FSBITCH_Kept Waiting
            Size: 415.6 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:18:38, 2989 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Tiffany is fed up being kept waiting by her useless husband, who's been down the pub again! She catches him sneaking in and decides to take matters into her own hands by pinning him to the kichen floor and sitting on his face!

Published Thursday 13th of July 2017

Keywords: barefoot, heels, domestic, panties, tiffany, lingerie.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 415.6 MB

Comment

• Sweaty Gym Facesit

Starring: Goddess Sophia
              FB1340

General:
              Name: FSBITCH_Sweaty Gym Facesit
              Size: 454.18 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:20:22, 2989 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Matthew gets more than he bargained for in the gym when Sophia parks her sweaty ass on his face and makes him smell it as she smothers and squashes him. His face is going to get sat on until she's had her fun and he's more polite!

Published Thursday 20th of July 2017

Keywords: sport, panties, hotpants / booty shorts, topless, goddess sophia, sophia.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 454.18 MB

Comment

• I'll Sit On You Forever

Starring: Cate
                FB1341

General:
                Name: FSBITCH_I'll Sit On You Forever
                Size: 422.03 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:18:55, 2989 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Matthew has disposed of Cate's expensive, comfortable sofa and replaced it with a cheap, uncomfortable one instead, so Cate finds a more comfortable place to put her bottom - directly on his face! She decides that his face makes a perfect chair for her and that she's going to sit on his face forever.

Published Thursday 27th of July 2017

Keywords: domestic, panties, cate, lingerie.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 422.03 MB

Comment

• Facesitting and Cock Punishment

Starring: Ella Kross

General:
                  Name: ELLAKROSS_Facesitting and Cock Punishment
                  Size: 219.07 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:06:49, 4411 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 69 Kbps, 44 Khz

I walk into My kitchen and discover that My pathetic slave has left a mess in my sink, and he has to be punished! I plant My perfect bottom on his face and don't let him breathe, him to smell My wonderful ass and pussy. I have to teach this damn loser how to clean my house properly! I slap his cock around as he kisses and bathes my perfect bottom with his weak little tongue.

Video includes: Video includes: female domination, physical domination, face sitting, ass worship, ass smothering ,

Related Categories: FACE SITTING, MILF, HUMILIATION.
                  Keywords: ass smothering, bottomless, face fucking, ass sniffing, pussy worship, face sitting, physical domination, ass.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 219.07 MB

Comment

• Mistress Uses Human Ashtray

General:
                    Name: ELLAKROSS_Mistress Uses Human Ashtray
                    Size: 228.81 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:07:26, 4226 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 66 Kbps, 44 Khz

There are few things a slave can do for his Mistress that will show her such powerful devotion as eating her ashes. I sit high and smoke a cigarette, blowing my smoke down into my human ashtray's face. My bitch shows me such powerful devotion that he does not swallow my huge chunks of ash until I tell him to. After I'm done enjoying my cigarette, I spit in my ashtray's mouth and put the butt out on his tongue. He gratefully swallows it, eager to please me.

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY
                    Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, SPITTING, MILF.
                    Keywords: human ashtray, slave training, ashtray, latex, smoking, smoke, spitting.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 228.81 MB

Comment

• Slapping my Disappointing Slave

General:
                      Name: ELLAKROSS_Slapping my Disappointing Slave
                      Size: 434.14 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:07:13, 8268 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

I walk upstairs and find my house a huge mess where I was hoping to find everything spotless! I told this fucking loser to clean up, and he didn't do what I told him! I punish him by slapping him hard, over and over. He counts out the slaps for me, kissing my lovely hands and thanking me when I'm done. I'm still not satisfied, so I make him loudly kiss my perfect feet. He keeps touching my shoes with his tongue when I tell him not to, so I slap him more and more, making him count out each one for me.

Related Categories: FACE SLAPPING.
                      Keywords: face slapping, slapping, slap, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 434.14 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X