Starring: Samantha Mack

General:
    Name: CSFEM_Cure for Breast Staring
    Format: mp4
    Size: 418.69 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:13:48, 3978 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.523 fps
    Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Cure for Breast Staring
    M'mmy sends Justin to get therapy from Goddess Samantha because he chronically stares at women's breasts in public. He does it so blatantly and obviously, he totally embarrasses M'mmy. This has got to STOP!! So Justin is now in Goddess Samantha's office explaining himself and preparing for his first treatment session. Goddess Samantha is a real believer in the over saturation method of treatment. She believes that to cure Justin of his breast fetish, he needs to have breasts in his face at all times. He needs to have breasts deny him of breathing. He needs to have so much boobs in his life, he will get sick of them and stop staring at them. Goddess Samantha is going to make sure he gets more breasts than he can handle in today's first session.

Mistress:
    Samantha, Goddess

Category: BREAST SMOTHERING
    Related Categories: BIG TITS , KINK , SMOTHER , BRUNETTE , FEMALE DOMINATION
    Keywords: samantha , toilet , toilet slave , stroking dick , piss , golden , masturbation , doggie , ass licking , pov , stroke cock , nectar , sweaty , exercise

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 418.69 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• It gets hard

Starring: Natalie

General:
      Name: BBCHICKS_It gets hard
      Size: 156.52 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:04:01, 5031 Kbps, 1920x1080, 14.985 fps
      Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 156.52 MB

Comment

• Diabolical Corporal Whipping

Starring: Mistress Trish

General:
        Name: MISSTRISH_Diabolical Corporal Whipping
        Size: 110.52 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:07:12, 2010 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Trish's painslut rose is in for a thorough lashing with Trish's single-tail. Trish's devilish glee radiates as She cracks the whip against rose's warm red back, coating Her slave in cuts and welts. The relentlessly precise and blissfully painful snaps of the single-tail escalate in rhythm and intensity. Trish pushes slave rose's enjoyment of single-tail pain to a new level, until She finally climaxes the scene with some thudding lashes that make even this hardened, and endorphin-filled, painslut wince in surprise.

Category: WHIPPING
        Related categories: N/A
        Keywords: Whipping

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 110.52 MB

Comment

• Weapons of mass destruction

Starring: Jasmine Mendez,Sydney Lee

General:
          Name: THELAUGHLAT_Weapons of mass destruction
          Size: 563.43 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:12:58, 5873 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Custom: (Must Watch) Agent Mendez & Astro as the agencies best agents. These two ladies are both known for their unique weapons & methods of interrogation. No needed when they are working with such big beautiful assets.

These two agents have been sent to deal with the biggest NYC dealer. These agents stop at nothing to obtain the location of these important files & then discard of ALL witnesses.

Category: FACE SITTING
          Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING, BIG BUTTS, SCISSORHOLD, BRAT GIRLS, BUTT DROPS.
          Keywords: ass smothering, big butts, face sitting, butt drops, scissorhold, hand smothering, brat girls, bratty goddess, , femdom, men following orders, sub, double domme, ass to face.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 563.43 MB

Comment

• Caught With Step Sister Riley Reyes Dirty Stinky Gym Socks Footjob

Starring: Riley Reyes

General:
            Name: VAR_Caught With Step Sister Riley Reyes Dirty Stinky Gym Socks Footjob
            Size: 698.01 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:09:36, 9959 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
            Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Riley has found her dirty sock covered in cum. Riley is livid but knows who the culprit is. Riley has an idea how to make her loser step brother pay. Riley is going to humiliate him by making him cum from her extra dirt stink socked soles. Riley wrps her socked soles around his cock which cant help but to get hard from her smelly dirty socked feet and strokes it. Riley peels off her socks to rub her bare sweaty feet on his cock before he cums.

Category Footjobs
            Related Categories Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Humiliation, Handjobs, Sockjobs
            Keywords Riley Reyes,Sockjob,Foot Worship,Foot Fetish,Step Sister,Taboo,Handjob,Stink Feet,Dirty Socks

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 698.01 MB

Comment

• Manure Covered Boot Trample and Worship 2

Starring: Princess Dakota

General:
              Name: CSFEM_Manure Covered Boot Trample and Worship 2
              Size: 109.15 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:03:44, 3815 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.521 fps
              Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Manure Covered Boot Trample and Worship 2
              After trampling her slave's body and face in her manure covered cowboy boots, Princess Dakota wants the tops of her boots cleaned of all the filth that her slave missed when she was grinding her boot into his mouth. She sits on the couch and orders him to crawl to her and lick her boots. She pulls on his leash and directs him to lick, suck and clean the rest of the manure from her boots. ""Do you like the taste?"" she asks. Princess Dakota is so incredibly sexy, we don't know how any man could resist her charms. She gets whatever she wants because she makes men weak. See for yourself. We have no doubt you will become addicted to her.

Mistress:
              Dakota, Princess

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
              Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
              Keywords: princess dakota , jean shorts , office , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , family , soles , bare soles , panty sniffing , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , cowboy boots

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 109.15 MB

Comment

• Ballbusting Endurance Test

Starring: Asian Goddess Seira,Alex Wildfire

General:
                Name: VAR_Ballbusting Endurance Test
                Size: 749.27 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:12:32, 8139 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I and Mistress Wildfire are sitting on Our slaves, discussing how We can use them for Our amusement. We decide to test their endurance by subjecting them to ballbusting while one of Us sits on their back. As We break their balls, Our slaves suffer for Our pleasure.

Ballbusting, Ball stomping, CBT, Femdom, Female Domination, Asian Mistress

Category Ballbusting
                Related Categories Asian Goddess, Ball Stomping, Bdsm, Cbt, Femdom
                Keywords Ballbusting,Ballbust,Ballkick,Ballkicking,Cbt,Stom ping,Mistress Seira,Kicking,Kick,Goddess Seira,Femdom,Asian Goddess,Mistress,Slave,Barefoot

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 749.27 MB

Comment

• The Plug or Pierce Penetration Game

Starring: Mistress Trish

General:
                  Name: MISSTRISH_The Plug or Pierce Penetration Game
                  Size: 163.03 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:10:18, 2041 Kbps, 720x576, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Trish has a difficult game for Her slave to play. The premise is that if slave rose can keep a heavy steel butt-plug inside of hir ass while Trish tickles hir for five minutes, the lucky slave will win a golden shower. If, during the three chances that the slave gets, she is unable to clench well enough to hold the butt-plug in place, Trish will, instead, pierce the painslut's thighs with an increasing number of needles, further undermining hir ability to concentrate on the task at hand (or in ass).

As the game begins slave rose's determination is clear, as she tries desperately to control hir muscles and keep the weighty plug inside of hir. However, it is also clear, as Mistress Trish rakes Her tickling fingers across the slave's sides, that Trish is determined that Her slave will not win this game. Let the penetration games begin.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                  Related categories: ANAL, BONDAGE, TICKLING, TICKLING MALE
                  Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Femme

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 163.03 MB

Comment

• Abusing My Sisters Slave

Starring: Princess Beverly,Goddess Rodea

General:
                    Name: AMG_Abusing My Sisters Slave
                    Size: 1001.83 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:11:30, 11963 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

This retard is a "huge fan" of my sister Rodea. He was supposed to come pay her to kick him in the balls, but he fucked up his schedule while traveling to Mean Girl Manor so he FINALLY showed up at a time when she couldn't be there. So she left him to ME to "punish" and take his money- which I was MORE than willing to do! LOL.

So basically this video is just me making this loser count out his money ($300!) over and over while I am kicking him- just to reinforce into his tiny little brain that PAYING me is the only way he gets kicked in his pathetic balls. Like seriously, how pathetic is that? You are paying someone who literally tells you to your FACE that you are a loser and LAUGHS in your face and kicks you right in the balls over and over. And this loser has a little "stiffy" practically the whole time no matter how many times I kick him! Which just makes me think even less of him...lol.

These aren't the hardest ballkicks in the world, but the loser did pay me so I had a little mercy on him. Plus I didn't want to hurt my precious little foot in my brand new Jimmy Choos! But either way, he was SO lucky just to have his balls make any contact at all with my bare foot at all. Even if it was just slamming my foot into them. And I still broke him several times haha.

Girls:
                    Princess Beverly
                    Goddess Rodea

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
                    Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BALL ABUSE.
                    Keywords: beverly, rodea, princess beverly, goddess rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1001.83 MB

Comment

• Just A Regular Day For Chanell

Starring: Chanell Heart

General:
                      Name: MAS_Just A Regular Day For Chanell
                      Size: 404.43 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:08:14, 6694 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

This clip is from our former Beg To Cum website, now for Men Are Slaves members to enjoy! Another day, another male slave bound in Chanell Heart's basement. Capturing and tormenting males is a sport for her because luring males into her trap is just so easy. Now with him fully bound means she can get down to edging and denying him until he is a blubbering begging mess.

Category Tease & Denial
                      Related Categories Orgasm Denial
                      Keywords Orgasm Denial

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 404.43 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X