No announcement yet.

Yes Mistress! - Femdom thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerk off at the sight of my strong legs!

Starring:

General:
    Name: BBCHICKS_Jerk off at the sight of my strong legs!
    Format: mp4
    Size: 312.52 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:08:06, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 312.52 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• I Just Want To Be Close To Shoes (LB1182)

Starring: Amy Hunter
      LB1182

General:
      Name: LETHBITCH_I Just Want To Be Close To Shoes (LB1182)
      Format: wmv
      Size: 466.31 MB
      Video: WMV3, 00:20:28, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
      Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jerome sneaks under Amy's desk to get a sniff of her shoes, but he's caught in the act and punished by his angry colleague. Amy facesits, scissors and puts her feet into Jerome's face until he is humiliated and hopefully sick of the sight and smell of her feet once and for all! (Duration 20m29s)

Published Thursday 19th of September 2013

Keywords: trampling, humiliating, barefoot, amy, foot worship, heels, office, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 466.31 MB

Comment

• Pervy Windowcleaner!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
        Name: THELAUGHLAT_Pervy Windowcleaner!
        Size: 696.68 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:15:59, 5958 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Custom:It is morning and you are getting ready to go out. You are still in your sexy lingerie as you have not finished dressing. You are opening the curtains in the room and as open one set you find your window cleaner pretending to clean the windows but is actually trying to get a glimpse of you through the gap in the curtains. it is way too early as he is not due until later in the day when you are out. You are pretty angry at finding him perving on you so you need to teach him a lesson.

You open the door, drag him into the room and throw him on the floor. You sit on his chest and pin his arms. You are pretty pissed and ask what he was doing ( him to talk with some chest bounces). He spills that he was trying to get a look at your ass before you got dressed. Tell him that where you are sitting gives him a pretty close view of his ass. You clam down a bit as you like the dominant position of sitting on top of him.

You tell him you will give him a look at your as s if he agrees to clean your windows for free for the rest of his life! He agrees to this. At this point you tell him that the close view will be you sitting on his face. ask him if he has had his face sat on before. He has not. Tell him that he is about to have his face sat on by the facesitting queen. Sit on his face in bot forward and reverse, squatting and schoolgirl pin positions.

About midway, sit back on his chest and ask how he is enjoying you sitting on his face.He does. So you tell him how much you like to sit and squash a face but you are willing to play a game: you sit on his face for a long time completely smothering him. If he is still breathing at the end, you will continue to pay him to clean the windows. If he, its free for the rest of his life. He at the end of the clip.

Still sitting on him you tell us how happy you are to get free services just for some facesitting and then ask us if any one else wants to offer a service in return for having their face sat on.

Category: FACE SITTING
        Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING, BIG BUTTS, ASS TO MOUTH, SMOTHER, ASS WORSHIP.
        Keywords: face sitting, ass smothering, ass worship, big butts, humiliation, domination, ass to face, ass to mouth, , men following orders, smothering, booty shaking, sub, taboo.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 696.68 MB

Comment

• Tied hands, hard strokes

Starring: Mistress Amanda

General:
          Name: CRUAMAZ_Tied hands, hard strokes
          Size: 408.06 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:09:44, 5727 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

The slave is helpless, vulnerable, his hands are tied behind his back and he is bent over the caning bench. Mistress Amanda teaches him to count and she uses her brutal cane and her forceful strokes to make him learn faster. The slave admirers Amanda's brutality and her strong arms, but it doesn't make the caning less painful.

Category: CANING
          Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
          Keywords: caning

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 408.06 MB

Comment

• Sneaker Mania! Angel- throat standing and jumps, kicks and pressure to cockhead

Starring:

General:
            Name: VAR_Sneaker Mania! Angel- throat standing and jumps, kicks and pressure to cockhead
            Size: 712.53 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:12:20, 7872 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sneaker Mania! Angel: throat standing and jumps, kicks and pressure to cockhead and Balls with Adidas Winter Sneakes used in riding stable

Clip Contents:

Angel

Sneaker Mania! Angel: throat standing and jumps, kicks and pressure to cockhead and Balls with Adidas Winter Sneakes.

The Sneakers where used in riding stable all winter.

Full weight standing on cockhead! Hard Jumps directly on Cock and Balls, Extreme kicks and hard throat standing.

Angel feet size is EU 39. T

All our clips are in best quality Full HD using up to 8 Cameras to give you alway the best view of the action.

Category: BALL STOMPING
            Related Categories: JUMPING, THROAT SITTING, BALLBUSTING, THROATSTANDING, TRAMPLING.
            Keywords: ballbusting, kicking, jumping, boot, high heel, wellingtons, gummistiefel, reitstiefel, riding boot, sneakers, soccer, fußballschuhe, football, soccer, shoes.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 712.53 MB

Comment

• Whipped For Barking

Starring: Princess Cindi

General:
              Name: AMG_Whipped For Barking
              Size: 869.81 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:09:57, 11997 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
              Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

This slave loves to be my Dawwg, haha! He gets the whip from a beautiful master in lingerie. He actually take a good whipping and I even got a good whip shot to his nuts, haha! I made sure that there is a replay of the nut shot in slo-mo too! He totally goes down haha! I switch whips and do some real damage with the single tail too. He collapses almost every time. I think everyone likes when I whip them because I really think its funny to hurts slaves with hard whippings and you can see the joy in my face, haha.

Girls:
              Princess Cindi

Category: HUMILIATION
              Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, HUMILIATION, WHIPPING, PADDLING.
              Keywords: cindi, princess cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 869.81 MB

Comment

• Vice Squad! (LB0154)

Starring:
                LB0154

General:
                Name: LETHBITCH_Vice Squad! (LB0154)
                Size: 443.73 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:29:33, 2063 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 443.73 MB

Comment

• Fishnet & balls smacking (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

General:
                  Name: KELLYKAL_Fishnet & balls smacking (Full Video)
                  Size: 164.28 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:10:09, 2194 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Face sitting, Smother, Fishnet pantyhose fetish, CBT, Humiliation...

Category: FACE SITTING
                  Related Categories: N/A
                  Keywords: smother, female domination, cbt, pantyhose domination, pantyhose/stockings.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 164.28 MB

Comment

• Cock Tease with Extreme Nipple Torture

Starring: Ella Kross

General:
                    Name: ELLAKROSS_Cock Tease with Extreme Nipple Torture
                    Size: 875.09 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:14:39, 8214 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

All decked-out in a sexy latex outfit, I tie up my slave and ride his cock and proceed to rub his swollen balls. He screams in pain as I pinch his nipples hard before sitting on his face and making him sniff my ass. With my big, round bottom squishing his face he can barely breathe and I can feel him squirming underneath me as he tries.

He comes very close to telling me to stop but I smack him in the face and tell him "silence!" before taking a seat on his lap and slapping his cock around. I'm not done with his nipples so I give them another hard squeezing as he writhes in pain.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                    Related Categories: FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHERING, COCK TEASE.
                    Keywords: female domination, nipple, face sitting, ass sniffing, physical domination, ass smothering, latex.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 875.09 MB

Comment

• Ready To Be Smothered

Starring: Nikki
                      FB1371

General:
                      Name: FSBITCH_Ready To Be Smothered
                      Size: 466.98 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:20:52, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Nikki's facesitting slave is strapped to a bench in the dungeon ready to be smothered. She takes great pleasure in squashing his face beneath her, controlling the very air that he breathes as she sits on his face in her shiny knickers.

Published Thursday 22nd of February 2018

Keywords: heels, restraint / bondage, nikki, dungeon, panties, stockings, pvc & fetish, dresses and skirts.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 466.98 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X