• Taking Down a Worthless Cuck

Starring: Sarah Brooke

General:
    Name: GFD_Taking Down a Worthless Cuck
    Format: mp4
    Size: 253.17 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:07:45, 4489 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Barefoot, catfighting Goddess Sarah Brooke is delivering her punishment to a worthless cuck for not being able to satisfy his wife. Goddess Sarah locks his pathetic dick in a chastity device and places a tight, black hood over his head. Using her strong muscles, Goddess Sarah tackles him to the ground and pins him down with her bodyweight, covering his face with her ass as she tells him what a pathetic loser he is. She locks her legs around his neck in a choke-hold to make him suffer. Finally, she stuffs her feet into his mouth, laughing and mocking him until he begs for mercy. I hope he's learned his lesson!

Category: BONDAGE
    Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, WRESTLING, CUCKOLDING, CHASTITY, FOOT DOMINATION.
    Keywords: small penis humiliation, humiliation, barefoot, foot fetish, dominant woman, punishment, goddess sarah brooke, sarah brooke.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 253.17 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Adoration of My Leather Mistress (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

General:
      Name: KELLYKAL_Adoration of My Leather Mistress (Full Video)
      Size: 159.39 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:09:56, 2174 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Leather ass worship, Face sitting, Human furniture, Boots worship, Humiliation...

Category: LEATHER FETISH
      Related Categories: N/A
      Keywords: leather, ass worship, shoe & boot worship, female domination, face sitting.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 159.39 MB

Comment

• Jenny & Misty - Make it hurt So Good

Starring: Jenny Jett,Misty Rain

General:
        Name: VAR_Jenny & Misty - Make it hurt So Good
        Size: 1.36 GB
        Video: avc1, 00:13:56, 13706 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

You want a double footjob so badly from the two sexy Goddesses Jenny & Misty, you'd do just about anything for them to wrap their sexy soles around your rock hard cock. Well today, you will get what tyou wish, however, it will come at a price! These two want to make sure you feel pain, real pain as they smash your cock and balls with their feet, crushing them while also rubbing your shaft and keeping you on edge the whole time. If you want to cum it's gonna hurt so good!

Starring: Jenny Jett, Misty Rain, Jason Ninja

*FOOTJOBS* *BALLBUSTING**BIG LOADS*

Category: FOOTJOBS
        Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING POV, BIG LOADS, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING.
        Keywords: jenny jett, misty rain, jason ninja, feet, soles, stompjob, barefeet, brat girls, blondes.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.36 GB

Comment

• Ultimate Ball-Busting and Pleasure

Starring: Ella Kross

General:
          Name: ELLAKROSS_Ultimate Ball-Busting and Pleasure
          Size: 492.25 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:10:22, 6503 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

This is one very sexy ball-busting clip! After securing my naked slave to the wall with his arms above his head, I gag his mouth so he can't make a sound and make him hump my ass while I wear my tight leather pants. It doesn't take him long to get rock hard and I proceed to clamp his nipples as I squeeze his cock and balls. I torture him by grinding my hot body into him as he humps me and then unexpectedly knee him in the balls.

He groans in pain as I kick him repeatedly in his swollen nuts before having him hump me yet again. He wants to fuck me so badly that his balls are ready to explode but I refuse to let him. Instead, I torture him even more by driving my boot into his tender nutsack over and over again. In between having him dry-hump me I kick him in the groin, giving him the perfect combination of pleasure and pain. One moment he's fantasizing about fucking me and the next minute he's getting his beanbag kicked in!

Video includes:ball-busting, nipple torture, cock tease, humping, tease and denial, ball abuse

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
          Related Categories: N/A
          Keywords: female domination, ballbusting, ball abuse.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 492.25 MB

Comment

• Clean My Boots with Your Tongue

General:
            Name: ELLAKROSS_Clean My Boots with Your Tongue
            Size: 359.73 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:06:00, 8226 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

After returning home to my dungeon I make my slave get down on all fours and clean my boots. They're dirty from my walk around town so I have him use his tongue to get them spotless. When he makes the mistake of touching my boot with his hand, I grab him by the head and spit directly in his face. "Don't touch my boots or my trousers, you understand me?" I scold.

I watch and instruct him as he uses his tongue to clean my boots. Deciding he needs more lubricant, I spit in his mouth and make him continue orally cleaning my sexy knee-high footwear. After spitting in his mouth yet again I demand that he lick and suck my heels like a good slave.

Video includes: humiliation, dirty boots, boot worship, boot licking, spitting,face slapping

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
            Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH.
            Keywords: humiliation, dirty boots, boo worship, boot licking, spitting, face slapping.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 359.73 MB

Comment

• Worship and Trampling

General:
              Name: ELLAKROSS_Worship and Trampling
              Size: 437.71 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:07:19, 8217 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Wearing my sexy latex outfit again, I lay on the couch and make two of my slaves worship my feet by licking and sucking them all over. I instruct them to lay down and I proceed to mash my feet into their faces. I climb on top of my stronger slave and trample him with all of my weight before jumping up and down on his bare body. He proves to be quite tough and can take the pain unlike my flabby slave who cries like a pathetic little girl!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
              Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FOOT WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP.
              Keywords: female domination, trampling, face slapping, foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 437.71 MB

Comment

• BTS BALLKICKING feat AstroDomina

Starring: Sydney Lee

General:
                Name: VAR_BTS BALLKICKING feat AstroDomina
                Size: 1.32 GB
                Video: avc1, 00:23:12, 7939 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Are you ready to witness this little bitch get his balls DESTROYED? Hahah I sure had fun doing it too!

Today you get a treat to an exceptional behind the scenes view of Goddess Sydney with one of her devoted ballbusting bitches. He's worked up to this moment, and Sydney has some energy to work out on his balls. She's dressed up in her sporty shorts and top and wearing a pair of sneakers, just to make sure her feet don't get tired out because she really plans on going the distance.

She starts him out a bit lightly, simply delivering a few quick kicks just to warm him up. She makes him beg for more and pathetically he does, knowing full well what's coming. Then she starts getting going, delivering one kick after another, only giving him a few breaks here and there so he can catch his breath. She needs to pace it after all, so that he doesn't get worn down too quickly!

You get to watch in awe as the poor sub absorbs one kick after another, as they get ever more devastating for his nuts. She sometimes fires off a round of intense kicks and he nearly doubles over, whimpering but still managing to say "thank you Goddess" between gasps. That's what she loves to hear, some enthusiasm!

This whole video is over twenty minutes of pure ball destruction, and you know just how hard Goddess Sydney can go! This lucky ball kicking slave might not even leave this session with his nuts intact!

Category: BALLBUSTING
                Related Categories: CBT, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, ASIAN GODDESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, KICKING.
                Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, ballbusting, ballkicking, kicking, humiliation, sneakers, sportswear, female domination, asian femdom, cbt, interracial, session.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.32 GB

Comment

• How To Be My Cuckold For Real

Starring: Princess Carmela

General:
                  Name: AMG_How To Be My Cuckold For Real
                  Size: 475.73 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:05:26, 12015 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

So We ALL hear from "slave wannabes" all the time, BEGGING to "serve" us and become our slave. And guess what, it IS possible! but NOT if all you do is send EMPTY emails full of WORDS- and nothing else. How are WORDS going to benefit ME as your princess? Does that PROVE anything to me?? Um, NO.

What DOES get my attention?? GIFTS. I have a wishlist, SLAVE- so go find it and SEND me something. THEN contact me! And guess what? I might actually take your begging, pathetic plea for servitude seriously.

Amd this video is a good example of a REAL slave that did JUST THAT. I open my gifts from him, read the notes he sent in the clip, and then I give out my email/wishlist info to the REST of you losers that are smart enough to actually follow his example of what a REAL slave should do!

And guess what? I actually MET this slave IN PERSON just prior to shooting this clip! (He didn't want to be filmed.) He was local to me here in S. Cal and was willing to $erve me AND my BF FINANCIALLY, and he brought me $200 CASH just to grovel at my feet in person and BEG to serve me n my man! (I show off the cash in the clip too lol.)

Now, to all you other "slave" WANNABES-THAT is how it's done! I will be fucking USING this motherfucker in REAL LIFE from now on. Are you jealous?? Awww...haha. then download this clip if you want to learn how to REALLY serve ME for REAL!

Girls:
                  Princess Carmela

Category: BRAT GIRLS
                  Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, FEMDOM POV.
                  Keywords: carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 475.73 MB

Comment

• Stripper In The Alley

Starring: Charlotte Stokely

General:
                    Name: AMG_Stripper In The Alley
                    Size: 572.25 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:06:33, 11998 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

This dummy was at the strip club and was getting frisky during my 2 for 1 dances. I told him if he wanted me to really let him have it he would have to be man enough to meet me in the alley after work.

I made him take all his clothes off and put on a mask so I wouldnt have to look at his pathetic face. Then I made him thank me for kicking him in the balls over and over again! I dont think he will be so rude to any of the girls anymore, haha! I left him in a heap on the ground in the alley to think about his smashed nut sack!

Charlotte Stokely

Category: FEMDOM
                    Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, STRIPPERS, FEMDOM.
                    Keywords: goddess charlotte, charlotte stokely.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 572.25 MB

Comment

• Princess Kyoko's foot slave

Starring: Princess Kyoko

General:
                      Name: VAR_Princess Ky0ko's foot slave
                      Size: 132.69 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:10:45, 1593 Kbps, 872x480, 30.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 123 Kbps, 44 Khz

Asian Princess Kyoko is wearing her cute little boots and she's been walking around all day in them through the streets of NYC. She orders her bound slave to start kissing them as she stands over him. She then takes a seat and has his continue to worshop her. She removes her boots and exposes her bare stinky feet for him to kiss and clean for her. She gags his mouth with her toes and makes him lick every drip of sweat from them while smelling them in the process.

Starring: Princess Kyoko, Jason Ninja

*FOOT WORSHIP* *ASIANS* *FOOT SMELLING**FOOT GAGGING*

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
                      Related categories: ASIAN, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT GAGGING, FOOT SMELLING
                      Keywords: Princess Kyoko, Feet, Worship, Toes, Soles

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 132.69 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X