• Hot little women baIlbusting

Starring: Goddess Bruna

General:
    Name: VAR_Hot little women baIlbusting
    Format: mp4
    Size: 1.11 GB
    Video: avc1, 00:19:17, 7992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I always wondered if short girls could throw strong kicks. So when I met Bruna, I knew I had to test with her. I knew she wanted to have sex with me, so I would do anything for that, that's when I saw the opportunity to invite her. When she said "so let's make a deal, the time I leave you lying on the floor in pain is the time you spend sucking my pussy". I accepted and we did it several times.

Category: BALLBUSTING
    Related categories: BDSM, CBT, FEMDOM, KICKING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING
    Keywords: Kick, Knee, Stomping

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.11 GB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Written and Fucked

Starring: Mistress Trish

General:
      Name: MISSTRISH_Written and Fucked
      Size: 56.16 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:07:10, 1022 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Trish wakes her napping slave up by lowering herself onto his face and smothering him. As she rests her luscious silk-and-mesh panty clad ass on her slave's face, Trish humiliates him by writing degrading words on his body. Once his body is written, claimed, and owned with demeaning texts, Trish shoves her dildo into his tiny hole, truly claiming the slave as her "whore" and her "hole" as she thrusts her black cock in and out of his man-hole.

Category: STRAP-ON
      Related categories: N/A
      Keywords: Mistress Trish Thrash Bds

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 56.16 MB

Comment

• Ama Rio - Teased Beaten then finished with a Pantyhose Footjob

Starring: Ama Rio

General:
        Name: VAR_Ama Rio - Teased Beaten then finished with a Pantyhose Footjob
        Size: 1.31 GB
        Video: avc1, 00:18:38, 9840 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jason is sitting on a chair with his hands tied and his mouth taped. Ama is sitting in a chair in front of him. She start touching his crotch with 1 foot, stroking and tickling his underweared dick with her toes and toenails. She explains to him that if he resist and wont cum she will let him live. But if he cums she will shrink him and crush him like a bug. She keeps teasing him with 1 foot and toes until he is really horny. Then she makes him fall on the floor.

She has fun savagely beating, kicking and stomping him. Then she Sits again on the chair, she teases his dick with her big toe and toenail and then Ama start giving him a slow nylon footjob while he is still on the floor. He tries to resist but in the end she makes him cum with her toes and toenails.

Ama shrinks him to bugsize. She slowly crushes and twist him under her foot and toes like she would do with a bug.

Starring: Ama Rio, Jason Ninja

*FOOTJOBS* *FEMALE DOMINATION* *PANTYHOSE*

Category: FOOTJOBS
        Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, BALL STOMPING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, CUMSHOTS.
        Keywords: ama rio, jason ninja, giantess, feet, soles, big loads, pantyhose, nylons, toes.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.31 GB

Comment

• Alura Rides to Orgasm

Starring: Goddess Alura

General:
          Name: CSFEM_Alura Rides to Orgasm
          Size: 143.24 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:04:47, 3922 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Alura Rides to Orgasm
          Goddess Alura is a beautiful, buxom blonde who truly enjoys using men as ponies. She is a very muscular girl and extremely solid. For this reason she is a HEAVY rider and she really worked her pony to collapse to extract every ounce of pleasure out of him. She loved making him buck as she pushes her pussy against his back. The pleasure was too much for her and she became an extremely aggressive rider until she had a beautiful, mind blowing orgasm. The pony collapsed from exhaustion and Goddess Alura collapsed right on top of him in complete ecstasy. Fans of all-fours erotic riding will LOVE this scene.

Mistress:
          Alura, Goddess

Category: PONYPLAY
          Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , EAR FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION , PONYBOYS
          Keywords: alura jenson , reins , horse slavery , all-fours , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , ear pulling , orgasm , pony , shoulder riding , cutoff jeans , neck riding , lift and carry , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 143.24 MB

Comment

• Ravaged

Starring: Mistress Trish

General:
            Name: MISSTRISH_Ravaged
            Size: 80.37 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:10:27, 1002 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

After binding and blindfolding her slave, Mistress Trish unleashes a barrage of cruel and sultry torments on the anxious creature. She runs her sharp red nails along the slave's trembling flesh. She relishes making the slave aware of her vulnerability before she tweaks her sensitive nipples, making her helplessness painfully apparent. Trish sinks her fangs into the slave's neck. She seductively and sadistically gnashes her teeth down the length of the slave's body.

When Trish viciously bites her nipples, ripping the skin far away from her body, the pain causes the slave to struggle and writhe. This provokes Trish to firmly place her hand over the slave's mouth. She continues to hold her securely in panicked place - firm hand over gasping mouth - while she rips at her flesh. Trish ends her desired torments by biting the slave's jugular while cutting off her one available comfort - her ability to breathe. This sends the trembling slave into the deepest of endorphin-filled headspaces and Trish into a thoroughly satiated state of sadistic fulfillment.

Category: BITING
            Related categories: N/A
            Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 80.37 MB

Comment

• Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 2

Starring: Fabiana Fox

General:
              Name: SWEEFEM_Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 2
              Size: 277.9 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:12:37, 2945 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Evil Fabiana has now completely enslaved Lance Hart. Even without wearing the magic crystal collar, his brain and soul have been converted into a cock craving chastity sissy who believes his dick is worthless. The longer he is under the spell, the smaller his dick gets.

Fabiana straddles Lance to toy with his steel cage and humiliate him, revealing the master plan of enslaving all men on Earth. Lance begs for more cock, much to Fabiana's amusement, then takes a hard and deep pounding.

To be continued...

Category: STRAP-ON
              Related categories: FISHNETS, SISSY SLUTS, SISSY TRAINING
              Keywords: Fabiana Fox, Emasculation, Dick Shrinking, Big Strapon, Sissy Training, Mind Fuck, Magic, Villain

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 277.9 MB

Comment

• Get your nose in My Pantyhose Crotch (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

General:
                Name: KELLYKAL_Get y0ur nose in My Pantyhose Crotch (Full Video)
                Size: 164.02 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:10:10, 2186 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Face sitting, Smother, Pantyhose fetish, Humiliation...

Category: PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS
                Related Categories: N/A
                Keywords: smother, humiliation, face sitting, female domination, pantyhose domination.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 164.02 MB

Comment

• Doing Aerobics on My Slave

Starring: Ella Kross

General:
                  Name: ELLAKROSS_Doing Aerobics on My Slave
                  Size: 216.38 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:03:37, 8226 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

I've always loved health and fitness and in my younger years I was a personal trainer, believe it or not. In this video, I recruit the help of my slave and use his body as part of my aerobic workout. I make him lay on the floor and I get my cardiovascular exercise in as I use him as a step. He takes the pain as I repeatedly walk all over him and bear down hard using all of my weight. When I'm finished with my little workout I take a seat on his body. What a fun way to stay in shape!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                  Related Categories: TRAMPLING, YOGA PANTS, FITNESS, FEMDOM.
                  Keywords: trampling, yoga pants, fitness, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 216.38 MB

Comment

• Paddled By The Ladies

Starring: Empress Jennifer,Princess Mya

General:
                    Name: AMG_Paddled By The Ladies
                    Size: 951.2 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:10:53, 11998 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Aw, look at this pathetic slaves getting his ass paddled by two sext ladies. We are wearing fairly normal dresses so that you can imagine Goddess Mya and I approaching you at random too! LOL! Imaging if we treated you like this bitch, haha! We paddled his ass until it is red and laughed at what a little bitch he is for us!

Girls:
                    Empress Jennifer
                    Princess Mya

Category: CFNM
                    Related Categories: PADDLING, CFNM, WHIPPING, FEMDOM, SPANKING.
                    Keywords: empress jennifer, mya.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 951.2 MB

Comment

• Sexy Foot Burglar - Foot Fetish

Starring: Goddess Rapture,Sydney Thunder,Brandi Mae

General:
                      Name: GODDESSNADIA_Sexy Foot Burglar - Foot Fetish
                      Size: 351.11 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:10:04, 4736 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sexy pervert burglar Rapture sneaks into Sydney Thunder and Brandi Mae's yoga session and puts them to sleep so she can take advantage of their perfect feet. Fulfilling all of her foot fetish needs, sucking and licking their perfect toes, soles and arches. You can really see how much she enjoys taking advantage of these sexy unconscious goddesses and their gorgeous feet!

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 351.11 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X