X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love My Leather (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

General:
    Name: KELLYKAL_Love My Leather (Full Video)
    Format: mp4
    Size: 160.75 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:09:58, 2184 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Face sitting, Leather ass worship, Leather fetish, Humiliation...

Category: LEATHER FETISH
    Related Categories: LEATHER PANTS, FACE SITTING, ASS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, LEATHER.
    Keywords: leather.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 160.75 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• A Painful Slave Whipping

Starring:

General:
      Name: ELLAKROSS_A Painful Slave Whipping
      Size: 335.11 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:05:36, 8232 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

After binding my slave's feet above his head I use my leather belt on his naked ass and whip him repeatedly as he screams out in pain. I make him thank me and ask for more before lashing his bare skin again and again. I don't take it easy on him as I continue smacking him with the belt. "Shut up, you little jerk," I say when he cries out loudly in agony. He writhes in excruciating pain as I his tender, swollen skin.

He can't keep from screaming as I lash him over and over. By the time I'm done he's about ready to pass out from the pain and his ass is beat red. He begs me to stop and I tell him I might... but only after hitting him a few more times!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
      Related Categories: N/A
      Keywords: corporal punishment, whipping, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 335.11 MB

Comment

• Marriage Guidance (LB1191)

Starring: Miss Jessica Wood,Nikki Whiplash
        LB1191

General:
        Name: LETHBITCH_Marriage Guidance (LB1191)
        Format: wmv
        Size: 478.92 MB
        Video: WMV3, 00:21:01, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
        Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Once a cheater, always a cheater as far as marriage guidance counsellor Nikki is concerned! She has only one solution for Jessica - she needs to make sure she has blackmail material to ensure her husband is kept in check in future and she has just the thing! Peter is going to be wrestled into a variety of compromising and humiliating situations, which the ladies are going to photograph, so that Jessica can use them against him if he ever steps out of line again! Poor Peter stands no chance against the two powerful women as they pin down, smother, facesit and scissor him until they've taken enough embarrassing photos to last a lifetime! (Duration: 21m01s)

Published Thursday 21st of November 2013
        Keywords: humiliating, foot worship, heels, breast press, nikki, 2 or more wrestlers, jessica, domestic, thong / g-string, panties, tights / pantyhose, stockings, dresses
        and skirts, lingerie.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 478.92 MB

Comment

• Couple's First Kiss

Starring: Brianna Beach

General:
          Name: GFD_Couple's First Kiss
          Size: 283.02 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:10:28, 3702 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Won't you be a dear and give me a foot massage? You always do such a good job for Mommy. I know you love pampering Mommy's beautiful feet. Until you have a girlfriend of your own, why don't you practice on Mommy's feet? You make such a cute couple with my feet! You're such a good boy for Mommy.

Category: BAREFOOT
          Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, ROLE PLAY, FOOT MASSAGE, POV, FOOT FETISH.
          Keywords: sexy feet, goddess feet, blonde feet, brianna, toe wiggles, foot scrunching, foot tease, goddess brianna.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 283.02 MB

Comment

• Slutty Slavegirl (WL1278)

Starring: Nikki Whiplash,Chloe Lovette
            2016-03-10

General:
            Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Slutty Slavegirl
            Size: 337.04 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:15:48, 2782 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Chloe the slutty slavegirl has been sucking cock again, so I punish her by fucking her mouth and pussy with my long strap-on cock. Chloe gets well fucked in all different positions before I'm done with her, but she's going to have to lick all her own cum off my dildo before she's released. (Duration 15m46s)

Published Thursday 10th of March 2016

Keywords: slave girl, lingerie, bikini, nikki, humiliating, chloe, strap-on, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 337.04 MB

Comment

• Roughed Up and Slapped

Starring: Mistress Trish

General:
              Name: MISSTRISH_Roughed Up and Slapped
              Size: 38.22 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:04:57, 1005 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Trish walks purposefully toward her quivering painslut and slaps slave rose hard across the face. From this dramatic beginning ensues a dynamic and relentless face slapping sure to make your head empathetically recoil. With slave rose pushed back against the wall, she has nowhere to go as Trish slaps her every which way. The only pause that the slave gets from the barrage of slaps is when Trish occasionally pushes the slave's head back so that she can spit into her burning face.

Although incessant and rhythmic, the resonant sound of Mistress' open palm hitting the slave's face is far from soothing. The slave struggles to get for a respite from the unyielding strikes, but she is held in place, pinned by Mistress Trish's knees and hands, so that Trish can fully exercise her cruel face-slapping desires until she is satiated.

Category: FACE SLAPPING
              Related categories: N/A
              Keywords: Mistress Trish Rose Femme

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 38.22 MB

Comment

• Tag Team Caning Part 2

Starring: Misttress AIE,Lady Cheyenne

General:
                Name: CLUBDOM_Tag Team Caning Part 2
                Size: 44.49 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:03:48, 1498 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

The slave's balls have been fished out behind him. Lady Cheyenne and Mistress A'IE are now laying into his balls with their canes. The ladies are enjoying every minute of the slave's suffering and cries for mercy. They take turn caning his balls as the other pulls his ass checks apart for full access. Lady Cheyenne pushes her finger into the slave's tight and bruised balls, threatening to pop them. A'IE laughs that perhaps he'd be better off without them. Simply brutal ball abuse.

Category: BALLBUSTING
                Related Categories: N/A
                Keywords: ball abuse tag team 2 mistresses dominatrix dual duct tape

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 44.49 MB

Comment

• Follow Her Feet

Starring: Marie McCray

General:
                  Name: MAS_Follow Her Feet
                  Size: 279.05 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:05:21, 7117 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

C'mon slave, follow her feet. Marie is busy chatting it up with her girlfriend while her pet worships her feet, but just because he is bound doesn't mean he must stop when she walks away. No, he needs to quickly hobble after her and continue to adore her feet. It hurts a bit to move around like that but whatever, Marie expects his lips to maintain contact with her feet in an adoring fashion even as she moves around. So keep up and continue to worship her feet like a good slave should.

Category Foot Worship
                  Related CategoriesN/A
                  Keywords Foot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 279.05 MB

Comment

• LOLA FAE PINK LEOTARD PEGGING

Starring: Lola Fae

General:
                    Name: SWEEFEM_LOLA FAE PINK LEOTARD PEGGING
                    Size: 656.27 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:17:35, 5016 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Bratty Goddess Lola Fae can't wait to destroy her roommate's tight asshole. She calls him in and commands him to suck and deep throat her big strapon. She needs it nice and wet before it goes in his ass. She fucks him in all sorts of crazy positions, using her tiny flexible body in an up-and-over, and makes him sit and ride her cock. Will she let him cum? Watch and find out.

Tags: Goth Girls, Leotard / One Piece, Lingerie, Petite, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos - Alt Girls, Teen Dommes

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 656.27 MB

Comment

• Lessons in Shoe Cleaning

Starring: Samantha Mack

General:
                      Name: CSFEM_Lessons in Shoe Cleaning
                      Size: 218.67 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:07:18, 3924 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.523 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lessons in Shoe Cleaning
                      She sent junior to see Goddess Samantha for lessons in shoe cleaning. She has a huge shoe collection and she wants Justin to keep it nice and clean with his tongue. But she wants him to be passionate about his shoe cleaning so she contacted Goddess Samantha to make sure Justin has his mind properly modified for the job.

Goddess Samantha is an expert at this sort of training and she wastes no time getting Justin into the right frame of mind. Naturally, there will be many lessons until he is the perfect shoe licking, shoe cleaning, bitch, at home.

Mistress:
                      Samantha, Goddess

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
                      Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FORCED EJACULATIONS , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
                      Keywords: samantha , cum , foot job , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , feet , soles , bare soles , cum shot , jerk off contest , stockings , pantyhose , big loads , forced orgasms

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 218.67 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X