Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kortney Olson
    Kortney Olson vs Kris: Mixed Wrestling

Kortney Olson takes on Kris in this competitive mixed wrestling match. It's a battle of muscles as the 2 try and submit each other. The action is back and forth and high paced, with both combatants equally skilled.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:12:46 ` 376 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• MJ The Dominator
      MJ The Dominator vs Kris

MJ the Dominator takes on a much bigger Kris, in this mixed wrestling match. The 2 go at it hard with MJ able to scissor him into submission a few times. Not to be outdone, Kris returns the favor, scissoring and squeezing MJ in a bearhug until she taps. A fairly high paced match with a bunch of twists and turns.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:22:58 ` 814 Mb

Comment

• Rapture
        Ledge Scissors

Wearing her favorite leather bodysuit, Rapture has her slave elevated on a box. Perched above him, Rapture puts him through a string of scissorholds. Her victim is either or unable to fight back, and suffers between Rapture's powerful thighs.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:13:24 ` 301 Mb

Comment

• Brandi Mae
          Muscle Thigh Domination

Muscle Goddess Brandi Mae has thick powerful thighs. She uses them to squeeze her victims neck and head, cutting off his air supply while doing so. Brandi toys with his cock as she scissors him, stroking and slapping it, while she dominates him with her thighs. Add in some face sitting under that big ass of hers, and her victim finds himself completely dominated.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:24 ` 385 Mb

Comment

• Rapture
            Nylon Muscle Thigh Fucking

Muscle Goddess Rapture got a new pair of expensive nylons. She puts them on, along with her favorite black heels. Rapture sits down on her slave and starts playing with his cock. She lets him know that she's going to fuck him today, but instead of using her pussy, Rapture is going to thigh fuck him. She puts a condom on him so his cock will glide smoothly against her tight nylons. Rapture then squeezes his cock in between her large muscle thighs, and begins fucking him. Her tight squeeze on his cock with her thighs is as tight as her pussy, and before long, Rapture makes him explode in between her legs.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:13:40 ` 598 Mb

Comment

• Pocahontas
              Pocahontas Devours Her Prey

Got to meet and shoot with the beautiful bodybuilder Pocahontas and sure didn't disappoint. This woman can definitely scissor and absolutely enjoys it... plus her power is incredible. This was one of those shoots you know you'll be KOd a couple times and put through hell, but this will give you a great idea what a session with this amazing woman will be like. I'm glad I took the time to book this shoot and hope you'll take the time to book a session when she comes to your area. Another great model/sessiongirl to start off 2021 in style. Hope you guys enjoy and are staying safe.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:14:17 ` 347 Mb

Comment

• Princess Honey
                Strong Thighs

You don't stand a chance against My perfectly toned legs. I love watching you struggle to breath as I squeezing your little slave neck between My thighs. This is the only way you'd ever be so close to perfection.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:08:53 ` 392 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 08-16-2024, 20:46.

Comment

• Lexi
                  Scissor Bowl 2024: Sexy Scissor Session Through The ENTIRE Game

This Super Bowl turned out to be my longest scissor session yet. It was over a 4 hour marathon and my slave's worse nightmare. Of course, it was also my second year in a row predicting the winning team. My stamina was unmatched that day. My body has never looked as strong in my sexy little cheerleader outfit. The excitement from the back and forth of the game and the musical performances kept the adrenaline high. My slave made the grave mistake of not only choosing to support the opposing team but being unusually vocal and misbehaved. I had to make sure to discipline him hard to learn to never ever disrespect his Goddess by going against me again. My toy's poor little loser neck suffered immensely. One of my personal favorites was when I showed him my Tomahawk Chop. I ended up sending him to dreamland FIVE times: three times in a reverse, once in a side reverse, and once in my snug figure 4. Between my tightest scissors yet, shoving my sweaty socks in his mouth, and shaking my beautiful buns on his face, this marathon was peak Goddess dominance.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:44:04 ` 3030 Mb

Comment

• Lexi
                    Total Domination: Cock and Neck LOCKED

A long awaited session of myself in tights and my slave's cock tightly locked away for good measure. It is exhilarating to have my slave put his absolute trust in me, with his neck in between my thighs and his cock in my complete control. It was a huge turn on to feel so peakly dominant, to see my slave so trapped. I took advantage of this time to push him and be more brutal than usual. I also decided not to let him out of his cage at all. Instead, I teased him by rubbing the key on his skin and when I mockingly asked him what the item was, he aptly said his freedom rather than a mere physical item. I savored that moment. He has been so well trained by me, he knows exactly the extent of his liberties are granted to him at my choosing. It didn't stop him from being pathetic and asking to get out, but he knew what was at stake. I emphasized this point over and over again by slowly licking his cock through the cage until it bulged over the cracks before knocking him out relentlessly.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:33:21 ` 2320 Mb

Comment

• Lexi
                      Reverse Headscissor Pressure Gauge Challenge

I challenged my slave to spend just one minute awake in my thighs at increasing pressure rates, from 20% to 100%. If he could say awake through the minute, I gave him a rewarded. Worshipping my ass with little kisses and licks. If he KO'd, the pressure just went higher when he woke up, with no escape.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:09:58 ` 713 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X