X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ready to master!

language - ENGLISH

Genre: BDSM

I know you like to see me walk slowly. It makes me seem even more of a slave as I hobble across the room...the rope is ready, master. Tie me. Bind my wrists. And my ankles too. I like the feeling of being at your mercy. But I know you will be kind in your cruelty. I would never submit to any other kind of master...here I am now, like a doll on the chair.

The Format: MP4

Duration: 00:21:43

The Size of a file: 641 MB

Comment

• Punishment For Bad Behavior!

language - ENGLISH

I deserved it and got!

Duration: 00:18:55

The Size of a file: 556 MB

Comment

• Fulfilling Her Whims!

language - ENGLISH

When you’re a goddess like Victoria Blaze, you make your own rules. That’s what Tess learned when she agreed to become a plaything in Mistress Victoria’s stable. “Absolute obedience is what I require, girl, you obey without protest,” Victoria said; and Tess knew by the wetness in her panties that she was destined to obey.

Duration: 00:22:51

The Size of a file: 679 MB

Comment

• Lady In A Footlocker!

language - ENGLISH

Conveniently, there are holes on the bottom of both her outfit and the footlocker for the insertion of a throbbing prick, and after Frank closes the footlocker again, encasing Lucy in the darkness, he fucks those holes. It is a truly bizarre and unsettling image unlike any you may have ever seen before! Then Frank opens the footlocker, fondles Lucy’s breasts through her tight latex covering, and then undoes the mouth and eye holes of her mask, so they can first kiss, and then she can take his prick into her mouth as it juts out of his pants. Lucy gets on her knees and worships his meat, the enormous shaft sliding in and out of her mask’s mouth hole.

Duration: 00:38:22

The Size of a file: 1.11 GB

Comment

• Pissing For Punishment! [Part 2]

language - ENGLISH

Well now the harsh school disciplinarian will really have to teach this unruly student a lesson. He discovers how she peed not just into the vase, but on the floor, too! Spanking is called for. He makes sure the butt plug is back firmly in place. But no, she deserves more than just standing against the wall. He'll take this little vixen over his knee!

Duration: 00:11:12

The Size of a file: 300 MB

Comment

• Dominated By The Balls! [Part 3]

language - ENGLISH

Blindfolded, spread eagle and worn out, Totti lays with red ropes around his wrists, ankles, and cock as Mira squats over his pork and beans and takes a hot piss! Afterwards she pulls out her prod and checks for signs of life coming from his penis. She wants to make sure that things his been drained for good! Yeah, it's done, and she's damn proud of it. She parades over to her little throne, takes a seat, and spreads one last time for the cameras showing us her her gaping holes.

Duration: 00:02:08

The Size of a file: 187 MB

Comment

• Pissing For Punishment [Part 1]

language - ENGLISH

The dean puts her on her knees to think about her punishment and leaves the room, but Gloria can't hold it and grabs his glass vase filled with rocks from his desk, empties it in the corner, and takes a hot piss in it. After rubbing her clit that is. She shoots a mad stream into the vase, and definitely does not hit a bulls eye, trickling some drops to the ground underneath. When Choky comes in and finds that she pissed in his vase, she's done for! He bends her over his desk and spanks her, then he finds a butt plug in her bag, and tells her to use it while he watches.

Duration: 00:11:02

The Size of a file: 324 MB

Comment

• Dominated By The Balls! [Part 2]

language - ENGLISH

She sucks his cock and then pops her cherry ass right onto his tongue, commanding him to lick it. Her gorgeous fishnet clad body like a piece of art bouncing up and down on his face.

Duration: 00:15:54

The Size of a file: 467 MB

Comment

• Dominated By The Balls! [Part 1]

language - ENGLISH

Mira works her way around him with her flogger and peppers up his ass while pulling on his dog collar. Then she pulls out the gag and has her slave worship her shiny high heels, urging him to lick. She's just warming up his tongue for the flicking of her pussy and asshole that follow. He munches down vigorously on the gourmet treat while Mira enjoys flogging him.

Duration: 00:12:06

The Size of a file: 357 MB

Comment

• Gushing dominatrix gets dominated by her sex slave

language - ENGLISH

Tags: - squirters, and, gushers, girl, in, latex, costume, squirts, wendy, taylor

Description

SQUIRTERS AND GUSHERS - This sexy leather clad dominatrix with big tits seems to be in charge until her sex slave takes over, makes her eat dick and fucks her until she squirts a nice load of pussy juice all over the dungeon floor!

Duration: 00:20:17

The Size of a file: 159 MB

to download with k2s.cc

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X