X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissing Relief [Part 3]

language - ENGLISH

Genre: BDSM

Good man punished for bad employee robochem place!

The Format: MP4

Duration: 00:27:50

The Size of a file: 822 MB

Comment

• RELATED Slave - COMPLETE SUBMISSION!

language - ENGLISH

Paige is really angry with what her submissive has done, and makes sure she is bound good and tight. Her shiny latex suit hugging all her curves and the look on her face a combination of complete sexiness coupled with the look of dominance. Some spankings and floggings ensue for the unconscious Angel. Her ass receiving whelps, as well as her intricately tattooed back. Suddenly, Paige hog ties Angel and grabs her by the hair, smacking her face up from front to back while the subdued babe is completely powerless, really peppering her up while Angel begs for Paige to stop.

Duration: 00:24:28

The Size of a file: 720 MB

Comment

• Bondage Threesome!

Year film:-2014

language - ENGLISH

Tags: - All Sex, Anal, Bondage, Boy/Boy/Girl, Forced Orgasms, Reverse Cowgirl, threesome

In this exciting update, I get two of my favourite things: bondage and two cocks at the same time! My arms are tied behind my back and get fingered before the two studs turn me on my back. They fuck my pussy and mouth at once while my arms are tied. Then, I ride one of their cocks in reverse cowgirl position while the other vibes my clit to a hot, wet orgasm! After I cum and am spent, I’m turned on my stomach where my ass is fingered and stuffed with a vibrating butt plug to be left to think about what a hot slut I am!

Duration: 00:12:08

The Size of a file: 190 MB

Comment

• I'm ready to master!

language - ENGLISH

I know you like to see me walk slowly. It makes me seem even more of a slave as I hobble across the room...the rope is ready, master. Tie me. Bind my wrists. And my ankles too. I like the feeling of being at your mercy. But I know you will be kind in your cruelty. I would never submit to any other kind of master...here I am now, like a doll on the chair.

Duration: 00:21:43

The Size of a file: 641 MB

Comment

• Man And His Master! [Part 3]

language - ENGLISH

Well it looks like someone needs to empty their bladder, and it man's best friend! Emma squats over the little doggie dish and takes a mean squirt inside. Hmmmm, wonder why she did that! It turns out she had a reserve tank in her as she pops up on top of the cage and pisses all over Frank's face while he happily licks it up! Then, she pours the dish of golden liquid all over his hungry face, practically blinding the slave with her hot urine.It turns Frank on so bad that he jerks himself off!

Duration: 00:05:37

The Size of a file: 166 MB

Comment

• slave girl tied to a ladder

language - ENGLISH

Tags: - humiliate, hogtied, pussy, slave, bdsm, humiliation, domination, oldman, bondagesex, dominance, dominant, dildo, bondage, natural, humilation, brunette, pussyfingering, fetish

Description

Sexy slave fucked

The Format: mp4

Duration: 00:14:43

The Size of a file: 115 MB

Comment

• SUPER latex in bathroom

Year film:2014

language - ENGLISH

Sex games in latex completely equipped in the room - with Some of the elements of BDSM!

First she has him stand in the shower stall while she bathes in her hot pink latex body suit. Her full face mask is complete with holes for her blond pigtails.

Duration: 00:20:33

The Size of a file: 984 MB

Comment

• Sinful soul!

language - ENGLISH

Red ropes at her wrists and ankles keep Roxy firmly anchored, and she’s not going anywhere. The mistress applies her hand and a long black crop all over Roxy’s luscious round behind, and then it’s time for red candle wax therapy as the dominatrix pours it all over Roxy’s rear. “What have I done to deserve this??” Roxy thinks, going through the list of sins in her mind...but her seat is sizzling too much for her to concentrate on any accurate inventory of her fuck-ups as a submissive. She’ll just have to accept the fact that she’s sinned somehow or other, and now she’ll have to bear the punishment on her bare bottie. Soon her mistress turns Roxy over on her back, licks her face with animalistic fervor, runs her riding crop over Roxy’s pussy, squeezes her titties, and then applies yet more red candle wax to the front of Roxy's body! Talk about a scarlet letter for sin--Roxy is getting a whole scarlet abstract painting on her boob made up of the red drippings! She cries out at the heat of the wax, and then she ’s left to lay alone on the table to contemplate whether she’ll make the effort to be a better slave in the future!

Duration: 00:22:01

The Size of a file: 653 MB

Comment

• Bound in chains!

language - ENGLISH

Tags: BDSM

A spotlight shines straight onto her glistening, wet twat, and her perky mounds of boob flesh are chained up on their circumference, leaving perfect room for fondling, pinching, and whatever else may occur. At a closer glance we see an emerald colored, bizarre looking dildo deep inside that throbbing veegee of hers. Could that be why she's squirming? Perhaps it's just deep enough to tickle her fancy and that's driving her bananas. Suddenly the babe is on her stomach, exposing that juicy round ass, Mr. dildo having his way with her from the rear.

Duration: 00:26:22

The Size of a file: 208 MB

Comment

• SAMURAI BATTLE!

language - ENGLISH

They meet on the field of battle, brandishing their weapons and clashing playfully as they perch on their high heels. But it’s not like they’re dueling to the death for some stern shogun; instead, they’re just two hot chicks at heart, and as soon as an opportunity to kiss comes up, they seize it. They continue to skirmish a bit for our erotic edification, their coats falling open and revealing their taut bodies; but soon enough they’re both on their knees on the grass, kissing boobs, swapping spit, and performing fellatio practice on the hilts of their weapons. Danielle in particular demonstrates her blowjob capacity as she opens her red-lipsticked mouth for the elaborately carved handle of Ashley’s sword. The handle goes lower, too, rubbing against her shaved twat and ultimately penetrating her.

Duration: 00:19:02

The Size of a file: 563 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X