Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:42:43
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressJenniferCockRodIIMistressleDomination .mp4

Comment

• It's a hot day in the dungeon with Stella Liberty, Andrea Untamed, and their collection of whips. With a man bound to their St. Andrew's cross they go through whip by whip, letting him experience the sting of the shorter whips and the heavy blows of the longer whips as they destroy his back and ass. Elegant and graceful, the Mistresses enjoy the pain they elicit almost as much as you enjoy watching them.

Info:
      File Size: 583 MB
      Extension: MPEG-4
      Resolution: 1920 x 1080
      Duration: 00:07:58
      Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9910 kb/s
      Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___StellaLibertyWhippingOnTheCrosswithAnion.mp4

Comment

• I had a Slave from the Czech Republic reach out and beg me to allow it to serve me in real life. This slave was very obedient and did the few things I demanded... it started by sending me a big fat tribute, then it joined the Mean Girls website, then sent me a pic of its ID. (Pictures of ID are for the all the Mean Girls safety, we don't use it for games or blackmaaail bs.) Very, very simple demands and it did them all immediately when I asked. I realllllllly love obedient little losers that do as they are told. Since this Slave did as it was told I gave it my next shoot dates and right away it booked and paid its flight and sent me its flight info. This Slave is so obsessed with my perfect feet and the rest of my perfect body that it flew over 12 hours just to come serve me in person for 20 days straight. Such a lucky Czech Slave bitch. When this Czech Slave told me its fetishes it made it very clear to me that it was absolutely in love with my gorgeous feet. After this Slave came to stay at the Mean Girl Manor it told me how amazing it is at food worship and foot massages and asked often if it could worship my feet. Since this loser wants my feet so bad I invited our hot Friend Miss Tiffany over to the desert compound and I thought we could have some foot fun. LOL! I decided to surprise Miss Tiffany when she came over. We walked in and I had my pathetic little Czech foot freak hanging upside down from the ceiling. Hahaha it wants my amazing feet so bad I figured we should tortuuure it with both of our perfect feet and hang it upside down, all restrained so we could tease the freak. It was so perfect! It could only lick and kiss our feet when we allowed, no matter how much it struggled. We teased it and allowed to to kiss them and stick out its tongue to lick them. You know we had to do a lot of foot gagging to it too. Haha We were laughing at it struggled so hard just to get a little taste of our feet. It would have stayed strung up for the 20 days straight if it meant we gave it our feet the entire time. This by far is my favourite foot worship clip. Enjoy loser! You know what you have to do if you want to come serve us too. -Goddess Platinum

Info:
        File Size: 626 MB
        Duration: 00:10:44
        Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 8017 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___The_Mean_Girls_-_Upside_Down_Foot_Frk.mp4

Comment

• Mistress Brianna has a special rubber hood on her slave's head making it so he must control his breathing at all times. If he squirms too much it will be a lot harder to gasp for air as she slowly edges and strokes his cock. Mistress Brianna guides him into a state of pure relaxation so he can learn how to control his body, mind and especially orgasms. He is not allowed to cum until given permission and Mistress Brianna wants to make sure his cock first suffers from a case of intense sexual frustration.

Info:
          File Size: 1.18 GB
          Duration: 00:16:34
          Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
          Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 122 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ViciousFemdomEmpireSuffertheEdgeBandjob.mp4

Comment

• 720 HD: Taylor is a bitch. She has this loser wrapped around her finger. Taylor is 18 years old and loves to control losers with her body. She loves the fact that some guys love her bitchy attitude. She makes the loser lick and suck her feet and toes. She humiliates him by spitting in his face and mouth. Taylor is a complete spoiled brat who loves being a bitch.

Info:
            File Size: 688 MB
            Duration: 00:09:10
            Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 10.2 Mb/s
            Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BratPrincess2TaylorBrattyBikiniGirlFooress.mp 4

Comment

• The boys tell them that women have no place on the mat and that they're going to become the new wrestling stars. The girls claim that they are here to work out for the trial also and it's their time to use the mat. Rilynn recognises tiny dick your tiny dick he says, "no I'm not, he is!" It is hard to tell because both boys have tiny dicks. As a challenge, the ladies want a wrestling match and whoever wins gets to use the mat. Of course, these boys are pathetic and the women beat them easily. Locking their heads between their legs, rubbing their pussies in their face and teasing them by pulling down their pants making fun of their tiny pathetic dicks. "What is that?" The boys walk away in shame as girls start to feel sorry for them and devise a plan. Rilynn Rae, Roxii Blair

Info:
              File Size: 548 MB
              Duration: 00:06:24
              Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
              Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 130 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubDomRilynnandRoxiWrestlingnation.mp4

Comment

• Goddess Chanel x3 - Lashes and Ballkicks, Pain Never Felt Sweeter & Sterility Kicks

Lashes and Ballkicks
                Pain Never Felt Sweeter
                Sterility Kicks

Info:
                File Size: 865 MB
                Resolution: 1440 x 1080
                Duration: 00:10:56
                Video: AVC, 1440x1080, 25.000 FPS, 10.9 Mb/s
                Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

Goddess Chanel & Zahra - Sterility Kicks.mp4

Comment

• Goddess Gynarchy - Mistress Inka, Goddess Serena - Sock Sniffer Trampled (1080 HD)

This misbehaving slave has been caught in our laundry baskets sniffing our socks. Mistress Inka and I have decided that the perfect way to punish him for this would be to use the thing he loves against him. Feet. We humiliate and degrade him for being such a sorry, embarrassing slave as we jump, trample and leave our footprints all over his body.

Info:
                  File Size: 1.22 GB
                  Duration: 00:12:15
                  Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s
                  Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessGynarchySockSnifferTrampling.mp4

Comment

• General Info:
                    File Name: Hot Kinky Couple take Turns Fucking each other.mp4
                    File Size: 488 MB
                    Duration: 00:13:51

Download Links:

Hot Kinky Couple take Turns Fucking each other.mp4

Comment

• General Info:
                      File Name: MenAreSlaves - Eat Your Spooge 1080 HD .mp4
                      File Size: 550 MB
                      Duration: 00:03:00