Spanking Scenes (HD/SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ava and Harley's Triple Punishment, Full Video – Spanking101thevideos

Naughty girls Harley Havik and Ava Nicole both come in late, then lie about why. Tubaman and Miss Anna are NOT pleased!

Both girls take two trips over each angry parents' knee for hard spankings, then each must bend over for a DOUBLE paddling by both Tubaman and Anna!

Buy the time it's over, two very sorry girls are standing in corner time, sadly massaging their sore, punished butts. They won't be coming in late for a very, very long time!

Harley Havik, Ava Nicole, Miss Anna, Paul Rogers

BDSM, spanking, caning, file.al, Spanking101thevideos,

File Name : Ava-and-Harley-Triple-Punishment-Full-Video.mp4
    File Size : 194.5 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:44
    Video : AVC (AVC), 1 980 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Ava-and-Harley-Triple-Punishment-Full-Video.mp4 - 194.5 MB

Comment

• Kat's Diaper Humiliation, Part 1 – Spanking101thevideos

Exotic Kat Jordan makes her spanking video debut, exclusively here at Spanking101!

Sassy wife Kat behaved childishly at a party, and her long-suffering husband has had enough. "If you're going to act like a , you're going to be treated like a ."

First, a long, hard, seat-searing spanking ...

Much MUCH more to follow!

Kat Jordan, Paul Rogers

File Name : Kat-Diaper-Humiliation-Part-1.mp4
      File Size : 119.9 MB
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      Duration : 00:04:11
      Video : AVC (AVC), 3 803 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - Kat-Diaper-Humiliation-Part-1.mp4 - 119.9 MB

Comment

• We got Spanked – Bratperversions

Sully Savage and Violet Monroe are in for a treat. Their hot strict domina is about to go all hard on their asses. Watch these two hot girls as they’re getting spanked in this amazing lesbian spanking session. Brat will make them behave like good girls while making their asses red and sore.

Sully Savage, Violet Monroe

BDSM, spanking, caning, file.al, Bratperversions,

File Name : We-got-Spanked.mp4
        File Size : 138.2 MB
        Duration : 00:08:42
        Video : AVC (AVC), 2 086 Kbps, 23.976 fps
        Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 127 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - We-got-Spanked.mp4 - 138.2 MB

Comment

• Clip 15Lil Caned behind the House for taking the wrong Key – Lovely Fetish

In this scene, I decided to give Lili a spontaneous domestic descipline punishment because she left the house with the wrong key, due to her lacking in concentration. She had to call me, so I could come, interrupt my work in order to open the door.

I got the cane out of the shed and caned a very upset young lady!

Lili, Aron

BDSM, spanking, caning, file.al, Lovely Fetish,

File Name : Clip-15Lil-Caned-behind-the-House-for-taking-the-wrong-Key.mp4
          File Size : 253.1 MB
          Duration : 00:04:19
          Video : AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
          Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 313 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Clip-15Lil-Caned-behind-the-House-for-taking-the-wrong-Key.mp4 - 253.1 MB

Comment

• Clip 40Lil Caught at the Deerstand – Lovely Fetish

Young Lili had to be corrected again – after a long time of good behaviour without punishments, the little miss decided to disrespect my orders to be at home in the early evening to prepare herself for an important appointment we were supposed to have. I found her in the woods, forgetting about the time, having an idle time, playing with herself!

Not to mention, I had to punish her right away, making sure she noticed the severity of her misdemeanor.

When we came home the trouble had just begun ...

Lili, Aron

File Name : Clip-40Lil-Caught-at-the-Deerstand.mp4
            File Size : 1.4 GB
            Duration : 00:24:58
            Video : AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
            Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 209 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Clip-40Lil-Caught-at-the-Deerstand.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Comment

• Kat’s Diaper Humiliation, Part 2 – Spanking101thevideos

Gorgeous Kat Jordan's bottom is already stinging from the first spanking by her hard-handed husband, but her attitude has still not been adjusted.

When he plugs her mouth with a pacifier, she spits it out. But he has a spare and plugs her mouth again with a warning. She disregards the warning and spits it out, sticking out her tongue for good measure.

Tubaman leaves, but returns to a very surprised Kat with a huge wooden spoon, which he applies vigorously to her bare, red bottom. By the time he is finished, her ass is severely marked and throbbing. Straight to the corner she goes, crimson butt on display.

He then strips her, powers her tush like a baby, and puts hr in a diaper.

It is going to be a very long, painful, and humiliating day for Kat.

Kat Jordan, Paul Rogers

File Name : Kat-Diaper-Humiliation-Part-2.mp4
              File Size : 241 MB
              Duration : 00:07:35
              Video : AVC (AVC), 4 241 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - Kat-Diaper-Humiliation-Part-2.mp4 - 241 MB

Comment

• Kat’s Diaper Humiliation, Part 3 – Spanking101thevideos

Exotic Kat Jordan has already been spanked twice, diapered, pacifier, and put into the corner for acting childishly at a party with her long-suffering hubby Tubaman. But her punishments continue.

She gets both paddled and hairbrush spanked, forced to drink out of a sippy cup like a little , and when she "accidentally" tears her diaper, Tubaman has a spare and makes her wear the new one while rubbing her burning bottom in the corner.

Then the doorbell rings. Company!

Kat Jordan, Paul Rogers

File Name : Kat-Diaper-Humiliation-Part-3.mp4
                File Size : 208.3 MB
                Duration : 00:06:42
                Video : AVC (AVC), 4 146 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - Kat-Diaper-Humiliation-Part-3.mp4 - 208.3 MB

Comment

• Kat’s Diaper Humiliation, Part 4 – Spanking101thevideos

Exotic beauty Kat Jordan stands in time out, her bottom throbbing underneath her diapers, humiliated and very, very sore.

Then things get worse, as smartass Ava Nyx comes to discuss the Lone Star Spanking Party with Tubaman and can't help but embarrass Kat when she can't sit down. An argument ensures and it ends up, very predictably, with both naughty girls over Tubaman's knee getting their bare bottoms scalded with a huge leather strap.

Then it is back to the corner for naughty Kat, but this time she has sore-bottomed company!

Two endings included, one in which Kat gets to win, sort of, and one in which Tubaman wins.

Kat Jordan, Paul Rogers, Ava Nyx

File Name : Kat-Diaper-Humiliation-Part-4.mp4
                  File Size : 207.1 MB
                  Duration : 00:06:42
                  Video : AVC (AVC), 4 118 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - Kat-Diaper-Humiliation-Part-4.mp4 - 207.1 MB

Comment

• Clip 51P First Spanking For Penny – Lovely Fetish

May I introduce you my cute german sister? We call her Penny here. Sometime we speak German but our parents told us to speak English even at home. Most oft he time we do. If she doesn’t or she is lazy, our parents gave me the authority to spank her bare, young ass. Penny’s character is mostly calm and stubborn. Although she can also be very excited. She loves animals. Living and plushies. ???? She is a loving girl but lazy when it comes to house chores or getting jobs. Often I have to pick up after her. Currently, I am the only one paying the rent and getting the groceries. Both of us are studying and we have a stressful everyday life. I need to motivate her to carry in more engagement in household. That‘s why I had to spank her today for the first time. We are living in our own flat for six months now and our parents stopped to transfer money because we can do it ourselves now. Today I had to work in the bakery while Penny was sitting, studying, watching TV and leaving a chaos in the bathrom and kitchen. I asked her to clean up after herself but she didn’t want to hear. Without premonition, I told her that I was going to spank her bare bottom like our daddy did. Not only that I also told her that I would be going to film her pounding and put it on the internet, for real people to see what she deserves. To make it even more embarrassing. She is very shy and showing her bare bottom to her own brother already embarrasses her a lot! Be assured that this girl doesn’t enjoy such a firm spanking. You will witness a REAL and painful punishment.

The spanking: No real warm up, just the good old cane, my dad gave me to chast her and the leather belt. She is very proud and hides her pain as long as she probably can without moaning or crying, but I could see her pain. After she had to bend over to receive a good caning, she had to wait in the dormroom, bare bottom stuck out, to get her first belting from her loving brother. I made it severe to make sure she remembers the punishment. Hopeful I wouldn’t have to repeat such a strict treatment. Unfortunately she miscounted and instead oft he 20, I wanted to give her, we started over and over again. Her cheeks went red, dark red to blue. She couldn’t stand the pain I was giving her but I didn’t stop until she learned her lesson and I gave her what I proposed to give her! In a very calm and accurate atmosphere.
                    Afterwards I gave her 10 minutes cornertime to think about her lesson.

Penny, Aron

File Name : Clip-51P-First-Spanking-For-Penny.mp4
                    File Size : 1.6 GB
                    Duration : 00:15:00
                    Video : AVC (AVC), 15.0 Mbps, 50.000 fps
                    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 203 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Clip-51P-First-Spanking-For-Penny.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Comment

• Jealous Partner – Spankedcheeks

Amelia is disciplined by her partner because she was talking to other men on a night out ...

Amelia Jane Rutherford

BDSM, spanking, caning, file.al, Spankedcheeks,

File Name : Jealous-Partner.mp4
                      File Size : 254.8 MB
                      Duration : 00:17:07
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 2 027 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 48.0 Kbps (CBR), 32.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Jealous-Partner.mp4 - 254.8 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X