Spanking Scenes (HD/SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glamour Girls 9 – Wellsmackedseat

A painful punishment with the tawse for Melanie ...

Miss Mathews, Melanie, Helen

BDSM, spanking, Bellington Academy, Wellsmackedseat,

File Name : Glamour-Girls-9.mp4
    File Size : 708.9 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:02
    Video : AVC (AVC), 9 744 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Glamour-Girls-9.mp4 - 708.9 MB

Comment

• Glamour Girls 10 – Wellsmackedseat

A final very painful caning after a long day of punishment for Melanie.

File Name : Glamour-Girls-10.mp4
      File Size : 843.8 MB
      Duration : 00:11:56
      Video : AVC (AVC), 9 741 Kbps, 25.000 fps
      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Glamour-Girls-10.mp4 - 843.8 MB

Comment

• Velvet Clad Babysitter Plans Spanking

We're together for the evening, and I plan to look after you while you complete your homework. But you keep STARING at me, ogling my rollneck sweater and velvet skirt, as well as my high heeled leather boots. It's not acceptable! Clearly you've got some sort of fascination with velvet skirts - how perverted! Well, I know how to cure you (although I can't help teasing you now that I have you in my power). I'm going to take you over my velvet clad lap and spank you until the feel of my velvet skirt no longer excites you! Even if it takes all night, that's what we're going to do

Amelia Jane Rutherford

BDSM, spanking, manyvids,

File Name : Ariel-Anderssen_Velvet-Clad-Babysitter-Plans-Spanking.mov
        File Size : 675.7 MB
        Duration : 00:11:20
        Video : AVC (AVC), 8 200 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - Ariel-Anderssen_Velvet-Clad-Babysitter-Plans-Spanking.mov - 675.7 MB

Comment

• Vicar's Wife Spanked Hard By Earl Grey

My husband the vicar is frightfully cross; I double booked the church hall and Earl Grey's daughter couldn't have her birthday party! The vicar has sent me round to apologise, but Earl Grey is not so easily placated. He demands to know whether I've been punished by my husband, and then, when I reluctantly admit that the vicar spanked me, he demands to see the marks. Sadly for me, my bottom is unmarked by the (admittedly very light) spanking, and Earl Grey takes it upon himself to punish me the way he thinks is right. Which is to say, he administers a blistering OTK spanking, followed by a humiliating paddling, with my panties down! Finally he lets me go and I honestly think that's the end of the whole affair. Unfortunately, I find myself unable to keep quiet about my ordeal, and over the next few days, all the ladies in the village become quite fascinated by the elusive Earl Grey and the caning ordeal (I admit, I exaggerated a little, and I don't really know what all those implements are called anyway). Earl Grey takes a dim view of all the gossip, and when I'm passing his house a few days later, he orders me inside for a REAL dose of the cane. Maybe this time I'll manage not to gossip about the ordeal. But honestly, I'm not sure I can keep quiet about what he did to me this time

Amelia Jane Rutherford

BDSM, spanking, caning, manyvids,

File Name : Ariel-Anderssen_Vicars-Wife-Spanked-Hard-By-Earl-Grey.mov
          File Size : 2.2 GB
          Duration : 00:38:33
          Video : AVC (AVC), 8 195 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - Ariel-Anderssen_Vicars-Wife-Spanked-Hard-By-Earl-Grey.mov - 2.2 GB

Comment

• Warring Teachers & An Orgy of Punishment

The deputy headmistress (Zoe Page) is taking me to task over using the cane to liberally on our students. But I won't accept her rebuke - she lied on her CV to get her promotion. Fighting it out in the staff room, our exchange soon gets heated, resulting in my slapping Zoe in the face before we begin brawling on the floor. Embarrassingly, we're interrupted by the headmaster, who's appalled to see two senior members of staff fighting in this undignified manner. We're called to his study, where he takes Zoe over his knee for an embarrassing spanking, followed by 12 strokes of the cane! I'm delighted, despite being made to stand in the corner. But then, the headmaster springs a horrible surprise on me - he expects Zoe to punish me herself, now that she's deputy headmistress. I'm soon over her knee for a bare-bottom hairbrush spanking, followed by 36 (36!!) strokes of the cane. It's all too, too unfair, and I begin to plot my revenge...

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Zoe Page

BDSM, Lezdom, spanking, caning, manyvids,

File Name : Ariel-Anderssen_Warring-Teachers-amp-An-Orgy-of-Punishment.mov
            File Size : 2.4 GB
            Duration : 00:39:57
            Video : AVC (AVC), 8 192 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - Ariel-Anderssen_Warring-Teachers-amp-An-Orgy-of-Punishment.rar - 2.4 GB

Comment

• Glamour Girls 11 – Wellsmackedseat

A final caning for naughty Helen !!!

File Name : Glamour-Girls-11.mp4
              File Size : 979.8 MB
              Duration : 00:13:27
              Video : AVC (AVC), 9 752 Kbps, 25.000 fps
              Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Glamour-Girls-11.rar - 979.8 MB

Comment

• Liberated Ladies of the Jazz Age – Dreamsofspanking

A hard-hitting tale about the culture clash between two free-spirited young flappers and their repressive Victorian guardian. Rebelling against authority by drinking, dancing and smoking, the girls are thrashed with belt and tawse. Emotionally edgy and physically intense, with violent whippings delivered in anger, shouting, struggling and crying.

But these liberated young women find a way to turn the tables on Uncle Thomas, indulging in an extensive girl-on-girl comforting and petting scene and soothing each other's red and welted bottoms.

Pandora Blake, Thomas Cameron, Zille Defeu

BDSM, spanking, caning, Dreamsofspanking,

File Name : liberated_ledies_of_the_jazz_age.mp4
                File Size : 1.3 GB
                Duration : 00:19:32
                Video : AVC (AVC), 9 218 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 248 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - liberated_ledies_of_the_jazz_age.rar - 1.3 GB

Comment

• Punished at home spr-1863 English-spankers

Lulu & Cherry are just home from school and Aunty Katy is in a good mood. This soon changes when it turns out that Lulu has been spanked at school for smoking. Cherry told tales on her. Aunty has very strict rules, punished at school gets punished at home and luckily she has her paddle to hand. Lulu is bent over her kitchen table, school dress raised and knickers taken down. Aunty Katy has a strong right arm and boy does she leather poor Lulu’s bare bottom ...

Cherry, Katie Didit, Lulu Lamb

BDSM, Lezdom, spanking, caning, English-spankers,

File Name : Punished-at-home-spr-1863.mp4
                  File Size : 884.6 MB
                  Duration : 00:09:52
                  Video : AVC (AVC), 11.9 Mbps, 50.000 fps
                  Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 255 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Punished-at-home-spr-1863.rar - 884.6 MB

Comment

• Credit Card Declined – Sam Johnson’s Spanking Studio

Star of the English spanking scene, Amelia Jane Rutherford, wows as an English Aristocrat who is down on her luck and unable to pay her hotel bill. The hotel manager isn't convinced that she hasn't run up the excessively high bill knowing all along that she wouldn't be able to pay, so he suggests that her bottom pays the price instead. Faced with no other option, the Aristocrat reluctantly agrees and is put over the manager's knee for a firm handspanking, first over her panties and then on her gorgeous bare bottom. She is then ordered to bend over for the strap which turns her delectable cheeks a very bright pink, before having to bend over for a humiliating and painful caning.

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Angus

BDSM, spanking, caning, Sam Johnson,

File Name : Credit-Card-Declined.wmv
                    File Size : 503.6 MB
                    Resolution : 1280x720
                    Duration : 00:13:10
                    Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 5 051 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                    Audio : WMA (WMA2), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Credit-Card-Declined.rar - 503.6 MB

Comment

• End of Term - FULL DVD – Sam Johnson’s Spanking Studio

Sam Johnson, the Head Girl, gets new girl, Aleesha, to steal the answers to the exam papers from the Headmistress' desk. When Aleesha is caught red-handed, she refuses to say who put her up to it and is severely punished by the Headmistress. Aleesha leaves her mobile phone behind and a text from Sam implicates her as the culprit. The Headmistress returns with the cocky Head Girl who is then severely spanked, slippered, strapped and caned. Sam is then punished further by poor Aleesha for getting her into trouble. This is a traditional schoolgirl CP film with both F/F and M/F punishment with a surprise twist at the end.

Sam Johnson, Aleesha Fox, Andi Switch, John

BDSM, spanking, caning, Sam Johnson,

File Name : Sam-Johnsons-End-of-Term-DVD.mp4
                      File Size : 1.2 GB
                      Resolution : 720x574
                      Duration : 00:59:25
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 2 717 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Sam-Johnsons-End-of-Term-DVD.rar - 1.2 GB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X