Spanking Scenes (HD/SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sha's Real Discipline clip 01 - Sarahgregoryspanking

Super excited to premiere spanking model Sha Luciana. She has only appeared until now on her and her husband's spanking sites. See this real life married couple do what they do best, SPANK! I asked them to come up with a real life issue that he would spank her for and that is just what they did so fabulously. Sha has been spending too much time getting ready to go out when they have to be somewhere and her husband is sick of being late on account that she can't seem to be ready on time. She knows how they handle matters of discipline. It is right over his lap for a hard hand spanking on her tight jeans. She is sent to fetch the hairbrush next and he has her pull down her jeans. She lays back over his lap and he brings the stinging Mason and Pearson hairbrush down hard on her beautiful bottom. She wiggles and kicks in pain. Just when she thinks her punishment is over, she must fetch the strap. she bends over reluctantly as he straps her until he feels she has learned a proper lesson!

Sha Luciana, Pharoah

BDSM, spanking, caning, Sarahgregoryspanking,

File Name : sha_real_discipline_clip01.mp4
    File Size : 353.6 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:06:02
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 017 Kbps, 60.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - sha_real_discipline_clip01.zip - 353.6 MB

Comment

• Sha's Real Discipline - Full Film - Sarahgregoryspanking

Super excited to premiere spanking model Sha Luciana. She has only appeared until now on her and her husband's spanking sites. See this real life married couple do what they do best, SPANK! I asked them to come up with a real life issue that he would spank her for and that is just what they did so fabulously. Sha has been spending too much time getting ready to go out when they have to be somewhere and her husband is sick of being late on account that she can't seem to be ready on time. She knows how they handle matters of discipline. It is right over his lap for a hard hand spanking on her tight jeans. She is sent to fetch the hairbrush next and he has her pull down her jeans. She lays back over his lap and he brings the stinging Mason and Pearson hairbrush down hard on her beautiful bottom. She wiggles and kicks in pain. Just when she thinks her punishment is over, she must fetch the strap. she bends over reluctantly as he straps her until he feels she has learned a proper lesson!

Sha Luciana, Pharoah

File Name : sha_real_discipline_full.mp4
      File Size : 1.2 GB
      Duration : 00:11:16
      Video : AVC (AVC), 15.0 Mbps, 60.000 fps
      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 254 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - sha_real_discipline_full.zip - 1.2 GB

Comment

• Raven's Bedtime Spanking clip 01 - Sarahgregoryspanking

Raven is in big trouble with daddy. She was spanked at school in the principal's office for skipping class to go to a comic book store. Of course dad was called and the rule in their house is a spanking at school means a spanking at home. Raven waits sad in her bedroom for daddy to come in. He spanks his naughty daughter over his lap with his hand and wooden hairbrush until she is sore and crying. Then she must lay on her tummy as he straps her hard with the family strap.

Raven Mackenzie

File Name : ravens_bedtime_spanking_clip01.mp4
        File Size : 272.9 MB
        Duration : 00:04:37
        Video : AVC (AVC), 8 063 Kbps, 60.000 fps
        Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - ravens_bedtime_spanking_clip01.zip - 272.9 MB

Comment

• Convicted sentenced and caned ISABEL & DENALI PART 6 spr-1858 English-spankers

Four young delinquents have been sentenced to a total of 108 hard strokes of the cane; this is to be administered cold on their bare bottoms. Follow the story as it unfolds over a number of episodes and see how each girl responds to this harsh punishment and to the other things which befall them. This is the second round of cane strokes applied to the already painfully marked bare bottoms.

The strokes get harder and its now the turn of Isabel and Denali to be caned. Fast accurate cane strokes onto two painful bottoms. The pain shows in the tears that are shed but no mercy, no holding back as the caner applies each stroke to each girls bottom.

Denali, Isabel, Kayleth, Lola Marie, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, caning, English-spankers,

File Name : Convicted-sentenced-caned-ISABEL-DENALI-PART-6-spr-1858.mp4
          File Size : 988.1 MB
          Duration : 00:15:24
          Video : AVC (AVC), 8 642 Kbps, 50.000 fps
          Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 313 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Convicted-sentenced-caned-ISABEL-DENALI-PART-6-spr-1858.zip - 988.1 MB

Comment

• Pixie's Audition The Cane spr-582 English-spankers

This is the final part of the audition we held for lovely Pixie, so far she has taken everything we have asked of her very well. A spanking and a paddling, her very first, but now she has to take a caning. She is just not sure that she can take this, we tell her that even though it is an audition we do not hold back and she will get the full number and strength of strokes. The first are over her panties and then onto her bare bottom. See how she did.

Pixie, Sarah Stern, Mr Stern

BDSM, spanking, caning, English-spankers,

File Name : Pixie-Audition-The-Cane_spr-582.mp4
            File Size : 1.1 GB
            Duration : 00:22:22
            Video : AVC (AVC), 7 000 Kbps, 50.000 fps
            Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Pixie-Audition-The-Cane_spr-582.zip - 1.1 GB

Comment

• Caught Red Handed, Spanked Red Bottomed - Punishments Only

Dria and Luci were given an early curfew because they both had obligations early the next morning. I did not - also, I'm the one in charge - so I went to a friend's dinner party. Dria and Luci decided to stay out later than I'd allowed them, but lied to me about when they got home.

I wasn't trying to trick them, but the dinner party ended earlier than I'd expected - and earlier than I'd told the girls I'd be home. So when I got home and they weren't yet back despite having already told me that they were back... I was less than pleased.

The girls wisely choose not to bother trying to excuse their behavior, and immediately fess up. On the one hand, they are owning their behavior, but they are doing so after getting caught trying to lie to me. These girls are in BIG trouble, and they are both going to get the daylights spanked out of them.

Part 1 begins with Luci and Dria being lectured before placed in corner time to reflect on their behavior and the consequences they are about to suffer. Luci gets her pants pulled down to add to her sense of vulnerability while she listens to the punishment beginning with Dria over my knee. The girls are made to switch places several times, with the one not being spanked made to sit on the Behavior Reflection Stool facing her friend being spanked.

In Part 2, the girls each get 30 with the belt, 20 with the cane, and 10 with the paddle. This is shown entirely from the Bottom Cam angle, then shown again from the Face Cam POV. After's Luci's 10 paddle swats to TEARS (which is rare for Luci) as well as Dria's last 20 swats, the thoroughly shaken girls are comforted and reminded that punishments are administered out of love and concern for their well being.

This is then followed up with a Slow Motion montage of these two girls' beautiful bottoms being beaten into pulp.

Luci Lovett, Dria Submits

BDSM, spanking, caning, Punishments Only,

File Name : Caught-Red-Handed-Spanked-Red-Bottomed.mp4
              File Size : 3.2 GB
              Duration : 00:51:27
              Video : AVC (AVC), 8 642 Kbps, 29.970 fps
              Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 238 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Caught-Red-Handed-Spanked-Red-Bottomed.zip - 3.2 GB

Comment

• Raven's Bedtime Spanking - Full Film - Sarahgregoryspanking

Raven is in big trouble with daddy. She was spanked at school in the principal's office for skipping class to go to a comic book store. Of course dad was called and the rule in their house is a spanking at school means a spanking at home. Raven waits sad in her bedroom for daddy to come in. He spanks his naughty daughter over his lap with his hand and wooden hairbrush until she is sore and crying. Then she must lay on her tummy as he straps her hard with the family strap.

Raven Mackenzie

File Name : ravens_bedtime_spanking_full.mp4
                File Size : 669.5 MB
                Duration : 00:08:35
                Video : AVC (AVC), 10.8 Mbps, 60.000 fps
                Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 288 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - ravens_bedtime_spanking_full.zip - 669.5 MB

Comment

• The perils of being a sexy cleaner spr-1270 Spankingsarah

Ashley has become Sarah's personal cleaner but today she is in trouble. Stealing alcohol & smoking. The very harshest of punishments are called for. It is unusual to use the razor strop on a very new model but that is what Ashley had to endure but there was more to come, the birch cane. A nasty implement that soon turned her bottom into a mass of pain.

Ashleigh, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, caning, Spankingsarah,

File Name : The-perils-of-being-a-sexy-cleaner_spr-1270.mp4
                  File Size : 621 MB
                  Duration : 00:12:07
                  Video : AVC (AVC), 7 000 Kbps, 50.000 fps
                  Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - The-perils-of-being-a-sexy-cleaner_spr-1270.zip - 621 MB

Comment

• Amelia Jane Rutherford's First Implements Spanking - Dallasspankshard

I met Amelia online through a vanilla site. I just had a sense that she had a spanking fetish. I approached her about modeling and she was gobsmacked. 'How did you know?' she actually asked with a little paranoia.I explained it was a look she had in her eyes. This was from out very first meeting and the very first time she was spanked with multiple implements. She had cut her hair and explained it was for a modeling job she had booked. I said ' Well I will have to spank you harder for that' She looked scared and then I smiled. She laughed...(as I had my fingers crossed behind my back) If you want to see where it all started, you will need to see this. I gelled her impressive bottom for more sting as well. I use a large leather paddle, a nasty stiff paddle-strap, some hard hand spanking for not responding correctly, a super severe acrylic paddle and large wooden ruler. She is then sent to the corner full nude as if this entire spanking was. There is a great after interview as well, wherein she spoke openly about the implements that blistered her gelled - bottom.

Amelia Jane Rutherford

BDSM, spanking, caning, Dallasspankshard,

File Name : Amelia-Jane-Rutherford-First-Implements-Spanking.mp4
                    File Size : 131.9 MB
                    Resolution : 640x480
                    Duration : 00:20:09
                    Video : AVC (AVC), 809 Kbps, 29.970 fps
                    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 102 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Amelia-Jane-Rutherford-First-Implements-Spanking.zip - 131.9 MB

Comment

• A Spanking in Spain – Punishments Only

Dutch girl Ana is a friend of mine; we met at the Lone Star Spanking Party last year. I invited her to come stay with me while I traveled in Spain, and she accepted my invitation.

Fast forward a couple months, we're in Spain together. I thought we were having an excellent time, and we were. But Ana suddenly decided she didn't want to walk anywhere, and the subway wasn't good enough for her either. So after taking a cab to the museum, Ana didn't last 15 minutes before she was complaining about being bored. How much longer did we have to stay? When reminded that SHE WAS THE ONE WHO PICKED THAT MUSEUM, Ana flippantly dismissed that fact and said whatever, she wanted to go do something else now..

That was it. I took her back to the apartment where we were staying, bent her over the table, pulled down her pants, and spanked her. After using my hand, I took off my belt and gave Ana a good old fashioned leather belting.

Ana L

BDSM, spanking, caning, Punishments Only,

File Name : A-Spanking-in-Spain.mp4
                      File Size : 822.1 MB
                      Resolution : 1280x720
                      Duration : 00:11:03
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 10 000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
                      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 253 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - A-Spanking-in-Spain.zip - 822.1 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X