Spanking Scenes (HD/SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalie's Czech Nate Spanking – Soundpunishment

Czech exchange schoolgirl Natalie Terascova finally expends the patience of her UK guardian. She is bent over his knees and spanked for bad behaviour at home and at school. Finally he takes pity on her well-spanked nates and massages soothing cream into her beautifully red-raw rear.

Natalie Terascova

BDSM, spanking, Soundpunishment,

File Name : natalie-czech-nate.wmv
    File Size : 101.23 MB
    Resolution : 960x576
    Duration : 00:13:16
    Video : VC-1, 1 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.3 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - natalie-czech-nate.zip

Comment

• Room-mate From Hell - W - firmhandspanking

Will a ‘fairy godmother’ wand across her bottom cure Kaylee Robinson’s honesty? Tight jeans pulled down, Kaylee Robinson bends over the kitchen counter for Alison Miller’s new spanking toy, a riding crop with a gold star at the end! “I thought it wouldn’t be too bad,” said Kaylee. “But you can tell from my yells it stung like hell, took me by surprise”. Panties pulled down, Kaylee is hand spanked fast and hard!

Alison Miller, Kaylee Robinson

BDSM, spanking, firmhandspanking,

File Name : Room-mate-From-Hell-W.mp4
      File Size : 257.12 MB
      Resolution : 1280x720
      Duration : 00:08:43
      Video : AVC, 4 026 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
      Audio : AAC, 93.4 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Room-mate-From-Hell-W.zip

Comment

• Princess Punishment - A - firmhandspanking

Shes back! Amelia is about to become royalty, but not before a sound spanking! Amelia Rutherford returns to Firm Hand in an all-new series with a Royal twist! Shes due to marry Prince Jack, but thinks she can carry on with her media career. A right royal spanking will give her a reality check in Princess Punishment - and who better than the ever-reasonable Philip Johnson? A red bottom for a shocked princess-to- be!

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Dave Dodge

BDSM, spanking, firmhandspanking,

File Name : Princess-Punishment-A.mp4
        File Size : 317.71 MB
        Duration : 00:10:43
        Video : AVC, 4 041 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
        Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Princess-Punishment-A.zip

Comment

• Mischief - Two Bottoms Spanked OTK - Bella on Top – Worst Behavior Production

Bella and newcomer Alice are in a relationship with accountability and that means discipline. In this clip both lovely young ladies are brought to the middle of the room and brought over the others lap to have their bottoms spanked hot red. Shot in 3 cameras you see the action from all angles and watch the facial reactions as those bottoms are beat. Both like to torture the other and from time to time during the spankings, fingers stray and play with sensitive areas. Both of these girls are spankos and both love a good spanking.

Alice Averie, Bella Black

BDSM, spanking, Worst Behavior Productions,

File Name : Mischief Two Bottoms Spanked OTK Bella on Top.mp4
          File Size : 384.23 MB
          Duration : 00:12:48
          Video : AVC, 3 999 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
          Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Mischief-Two-Bottoms-Spanked-OTK-Bella-on-Top.zip

Comment

• Caroline Grey Caned and Shamed – Soundpunishment

18 year old Caroline Grey must now face her second 'treatment, from her headmaster who has been called in to punish her because her guardian has broken his arm. She now faces an extensive spanking over her tights before they come down for a bare bottom caning from the headmaster's fearsome Dragon cane.

Caroline Grey

BDSM, spanking, Soundpunishment,

File Name : caroline-grey-caned.wmv
            File Size : 137.04 MB
            Resolution : 960x576
            Duration : 00:16:00
            Video : VC-1, 1 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
            Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - caroline-grey-caned.zip

Comment

• A Proper Whoopin' For Not Doing Her Chores part 1 - realspankings

After a 3rd day of having to be reminded to do her chores, Michael has finally had enough. Cara is ordered to grab her ankles for a full-force whoopin', told to complete her chores, and then return before bedtime for it to be repeated on her bare bottom.

Cara Day

BDSM, spanking, realspankings,

File Name : A-Proper-Whoopin-For-Not-Doing-Her-Chores-1.mp4
              File Size : 41.19 MB
              Resolution : 1920x1080
              Duration : 00:03:50
              Video : AVC, 1 399 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
              Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - A-Proper-Whoopin-For-Not-Doing-Her-Chores-1.zip

Comment

• A Proper Whoopin' For Not Doing Her Chores part 2 - realspankings

After a 3rd day of having to be reminded to do her chores, Michael has finally had enough. Cara is ordered to grab her ankles for a full-force whoopin', told to complete her chores, and then return before bedtime for it to be repeated on her bare bottom.

Cara Day

BDSM, spanking, realspankings,

File Name : A-Proper-Whoopin-For-Not-Doing-Her-Chores-2.mp4
                File Size : 33.51 MB
                Duration : 00:03:07
                Video : AVC, 1 400 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
                Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - A-Proper-Whoopin-For-Not-Doing-Her-Chores-2.zip

Comment

• Posh Wife Paddled - danakanespanks

Katarina's spending is out of control, so she and her husband have agreed to attend therapy sessions. During her first session, spoiled Katarina admits that she spends a LOT of money, but insists that she only does it for her husband...because she loves him so very much and wants to be pretty for him.

I tell her that her husband and I have already decided to deal with this issue seriously - she'll be cutting all those credit cards up when she gets home, and today - right now - she's going to get a spanking!

Katarina's indignance quickly turns to cries of pain as she's laid across my knees for a hand spanking over her panties, then, pulling them down, I make her hand me the paddle that's to be used on her.

Katarina's bare bottom takes a hard paddling, turning bright red and ashy from the thick wooden paddle, and she promises to try and be a Good Girl.

Cali Katarina, Dana Kane

BDSM, spanking, danakanespanks,

File Name : Posh-Wife-Paddled.mp4
                  File Size : 254.02 MB
                  Duration : 00:13:11
                  Video : AVC, 2 500 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
                  Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Posh-Wife-Paddled.zip

Comment

• My Daughter The Hussy - Danakanespanks

I've just walked in to find my daughter, Ginger, sitting topless on my boyfriend's lap! What the HELL is going on here?!

After tossing him out the door, I yank Ginger across my lap and begin spanking her furiously - all the while she's protesting that he 'blackmailed' her inot it. Of course, my grown daughter has a long history of nasty behavior with the opposite sex, and I've caught her with two different boys in the house just this month! Why should I believe anything she has to say?

I pull out my hairbrush and spank Ginger hard across my knee for several minutes, scolding her harshly the entire time in spite of her protests.

In the end, Ginger agrees to learn to behave like a lady, and I promise that THAT jerk will never be welcome in my house - or my daughter - again.

Dana Kane, Ginger Sparks

BDSM, spanking, Danakanespanks,

File Name : My-Daughter-The-Hussy.mp4
                    File Size : 169.18 MB
                    Duration : 00:11:03
                    Video : AVC, 1 980 kb/s, 23.976 (23976/1000) FPS
                    Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - My-Daughter-The-Hussy.zip

Comment

• Lacey's First Paddling - Danakanespanks

Miss lacey Lane is beautiful, smart, and, unfortunately, 16 minutes late.

For her first ever spanking video shoot, 5'10" lacey just couldn't seem to make it on-time, so I decided to show her how I deal with tardiness.

Rather than giving lacey an easy go of it, she's already received a VERY hard hand spanking, and now we're going directly to her paddling. After she's fully undressed, I tell lacey to spread her legs, bend over, and take three paddle whacks for every minute of my time she wasted.

lacey's poor bottom looks so red and painful when it's over that I'm certain that she'll never be late again - at least not for a spanking video.

Dana Kane, Lacey Lane

BDSM, spanking, Danakanespanks,

File Name : Lacey-First-Paddling.mp4
                      File Size : 156.57 MB
                      Duration : 00:08:30
                      Video : AVC, 2 400 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
                      Audio : AAC, 184 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Lacey-First-Paddling.zip

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X