Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caned in Jodhpurs: Behind the scenes

Performers: Pandora Blake, Thomas Cameron, Zille Defeu

Behind the scenes footage and an end-of-shoot interview with Pandora Blake, Thomas Cameron, and Zille Defeu. This was our first shoot with Zille - and the first time we'd met in person! - and it was a crazy, glorious day.

Zille wrote this scene, in which her stablegirl character is mistreated dreadfully, based on her own fantasy, and told us that the shoot was "one of the best she'd ever been on". It was our pleasure to bring her ideas to life!

File Size : 329.85 MB
    Resolution : 960x540
    Duration : 00:07:13
    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 6 065 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 319 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

SD540_Caned-Jodhpurs-BTS.rar

Comment

• Velvet 4

File Size : 456.05 MB
      Resolution : 720x576
      Duration : 00:08:21
      Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 7 299 Kbps, 25.000 fps
      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 321 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

SD.576p.Velvet4.part1.rar
      SD.576p.Velvet4.part2.rar

Comment

• Daria 5

File Size : 372.24 MB
        Resolution : 720x576
        Duration : 00:07:06
        Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 7 005 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

SD.576p.Daria.5.rar

Comment

• Skinny cheerleader slave brutally whipped on table

Frustrated and mad dominatrix in black panties feels like it is time to punish someone and young blonde cheerleader blonde is the one that will feel all of her anger. As soon as cheerleader entered her office, domme started insulting and interrogating her. It seems that tiny and skinny cheerleader is going to her nerves while smiling so domme decided to take that smile of her face. She started with pussy tickling but tickling soon became more rough and mistress basically started to hit her pussy with a whip. But, all this is not enough for a dominatrix so she took another ,more serious whip and started whipping naked cheerleader while she was lying on office table. Whipped girl is screaming after every hit while her skin is becoming more and more red, from brutal hits and bruises. Humiliated girl knows very well that trying to complain will be completely useless.

File Size : 982.88 MB
          Resolution : 1280x720
          Duration : 00:27:34
          Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 4 650 Kbps, 29.970 fps
          Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 323 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

HD.1080.Skinny.cheerleader.part1.rar
          HD.1080.Skinny.cheerleader.part2.rar

Comment

• Paige Hybrid Crop

Being Lady of the house, with Lord B frequently away I take great pleasure in personally interviewing all the stable girls. It's one of my favourite past times. I've seen hundreds. As soon as they arrive I give them the once over. Their jodhpurs must be skin tight and the girls must have good shaped arses on them. Today I meet Paige and I really put her through her paces. Riding requires great skill, but her CV is irrelevant. I am not interested seeing the stable girls on horseback, they have to pass my strap-on exam. Paige is bent over and given a good going over. I have to make sure that she is obedient and her knickers come off when I give the order. You see the requirement of the job is primarily to please me. I need them to be able to fuck on command for my amusement. That way I can keep all the staff at the house satisfied. What she does not know is that I have absolutely no authority to employ her. The naughty little filly had a butt plug up her ass but was acting so demure, while riding out. When we got back I got her tied up and sat her on a vibrator. In the video I fuck her arse with a riding crop and spank her buttocks until they glow, while she makes herself come with the vibrator up her very wet, horny pussy...

File Size : 790.07 MB
            Resolution : 1920x1080
            Duration : 00:13:18
            Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

HD.Paige.Hybrid.Crop.part1.rar
            HD.Paige.Hybrid.Crop.part2.rar

Comment

• Back to School

Added 13 Jan 2017 , updated 13 Jan 2017
              Performers: Molly Malone, Nimue Allen
              Orientation: F/F

Teacher Nimue works at her girlfriend Molly's old school - an opportunity for the couple to share school punishment memories and enjoy some naughty switch spanking in this erotic lesbian spanking film.

File Size : 810.81 MB
              Duration : 00:16:34
              Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 6 501 Kbps, 25.000 fps
              Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

HD-1080-Back-School.part1.rar
              HD-1080-Back-School.part2.rar

Comment

• Back to School - Part 2

Added 20 Jan 2017 , updated 20 Jan 2017
                Performers: Molly Malone, Nimue Allen

In part 2 of this lesbian spanking scene, things heat up - and so does Molly Malone's bottom. Nimue Allen reddens her cheeks with the wooden ruler, then ties her tightly over the spanking bench for the cane.

Molly's girlfriend has arranged for a secret visit back to her old school, where the couple are enjoying an erotic tour through their school punishment memories. Lying over the arm of the sofa, Molly's cheeks have already been warmed with Nimue's hand and the leather belt - and it's not only Molly's bottom that's heating up, as the pair share some passionate kisses.

Nimue has carefully laid out all the corporal punishment implements she could find, and now it's time for Molly to feel the bite of the wooden ruler. She bends over the back of the sofa with her red bottom high in the air, and sighs and gasps in wonderment - it seems that with a sufficiently sensual mood, even the stingy ruler can be pleasurable.

When Molly has gone fully limp and totally immersed in the sensations, Nimue leans in for a kiss. "Now," she purrs, "It's time for the cane." Molly's cheeks are flushed and her eyes wide, in complete surrender to her lover's will. And there's one more surprise in store: an old fashioned spanking bench which used to be used for school spanking, long before Molly's time. The leather and wood are worn with use, and there's even a thick leather strap for tying down naughty schoolgirls who are too wriggly...

Molly willingly lets Nimue tie her tightly in place, long legs outstretched, her bottom exposed and her toes barely touching the floor. The white knee high socks Molly is wearing add an extra frisson to this erotic school roleplay. Nimue picks up the cane, and begins to decorate her girlfriend's bottom with stripes, gradually building in intensity until Molly is helpless and moaning with pleasure.

The chemistry between these two queer performers is undeniable in this performer-scripted scene, in which the duo had free rein to take this school spanking roleplay wherever they wished.

File Size : 735.51 MB
                Duration : 00:15:24
                Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 6 330 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

HD-1080-Back-School-2.part1.rar
                HD-1080-Back-School-2.part2.rar

Comment

• The Baroness' New Housegirls

Performers: Amelia Jane Rutherford, Caroline Grey, Pandora Blake

When Baroness Blake hires a new housegirl, she wants obedience, grace, elegance, and a willingness to serve. Do Caroline and Amelia have what it takes to meet her exacting standards?

File Size : 744.74 MB
                  Duration : 00:21:37
                  Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 4 528 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                  Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 321 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

HD-1080_Baroness-New-Housegirls.part1.rar
                  HD-1080_Baroness-New-Housegirls.part2.rar

Comment

• Liberated Ladies of the Jazz Age

Orientation: M/F

A hard-hitting tale about the culture clash between two free-spirited young flappers and their repressive Victorian guardian. Violent belt whippings, the tawse, lesbianism and 1920s jazz.

File Size : 890.93 MB
                    Duration : 00:19:32
                    Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 6 118 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 321 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

HD1080_Liberated-Ladies.part1.rar
                    HD1080_Liberated-Ladies.part2.rar

Comment

• Liberated Ladies of the Jazz Age - behind the scenes

The filming of our first ever scene with Zille Defeu and her partner Duncan, who contributed his outstanding camera and photography skills to the shoot. Includes footage of Zille and Pandora indulging in out-of-character kisses and cuddles, and an end-of-shoot interview with Zille, Pandora and Thomas in which Zille describes the shoot as "one of the best she's ever been on". We can't wait to have her back!

File Size : 541.78 MB
                      Duration : 00:11:01
                      Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 6 659 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 322 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

HD1080_Liberated-Ladies-BTS.part1.rar
                      HD1080_Liberated-Ladies-BTS.part2.rar

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X