Spanking Scenes (HD/SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English education Part 5

Continuation of the project “English education”. Part 5.

BDSM, Spanking, Spanking F/F,

File Name : English-education-Part-5.mp4
    File Size : 136.7 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:07

Download k2s.cc - English education Part 5.zip - 136.7 MB

Comment

• Amelia Jane Rutherford is Spanked and Showered

John had always hated Halloween, to him it meant the coming of winter and the shorter days. Sarah loved this time of year, but then she loved any excuse to dress up and so she persuaded him to go to the party later that evening in animal “onesies”. What that had to do with Halloween, he had no idea! John was clearly grumpy and was trying to stay upbeat but in the end he snapped and took her over his lap to start spanking her while they were both dressed up as a zebra and a monkey!

He started to find this amusing, spanking his cheeky monkey… and he couldn’t stay mad at Sarah for long as she pleaded and pouted seductively but he still decided to follow through with a good spanking as he had bared her bottom and he couldn’t resist playing with her some more! This punishment spanking turned into something more intimate as he discovered looking at Sarah’s obvious excitement!

Amelia Jane Rutherford, John Osborne

File Name : amelia_spanked_showered.mp4
      File Size : 780.7 MB
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      Duration : 00:10:43

Download k2s.cc - amelia_spanked_showered.zip - 780.7 MB

Comment

• Arielle Lane - Bad Reputation

Arielle is a head turning beauty with an insatiable appetite for boys. Making a spicy video, expressing her desire to have her pretty face used by a few of her favorite football players, she presses send without a second thought. The video is circulated to the entire team and soon makes its way around school and a call home from the coach. Arielle’s stepdad is no stranger to her scandals, and always ready to apply painful correction at home.

Bad Reputation - Private Video Shared With The Whole Team

File Name : Bad Reputation.mp4
        File Size : 544.5 MB
        Duration : 00:11:48

Download k2s.cc - Bad Reputation.zip

Comment

• You Bought A Puppy Spanking! Part 1 - Lil Babyboy Joey

I don't know why it's such a big deal I took step-daddy's credit card. He left it out on the table so it's technically his fault anyways. Step-Daddy doesn't see it that way though. When he came home from work I had a special surprise to show him that I thought would cheer him up, a brand new PUPPY!! But Step-Daddy was mad I stole money from him...Step-Daddy made me bend over and he said I was gonna get a big spanking for what I had done.

Part 1: Lil Babyboy Joey is bent over and spanked for not listening to Step-Daddy over panties.

BDSM, Spanking, Spanking M/F,

File Name : you-bought-a-puppy-spanking-part-1.mp4
          File Size : 887.7 MB
          Duration : 00:05:01

Download k2s.cc - you-bought-a-puppy-spanking-part-1.zip - 887.7 MB

Comment

• Belt Whipped in the Forest - Road Trip Spanking‘s for TroubleMaker

A fun road trip includes about whipping in a forest and a blistered bottom paddling in a pretty hotel room. When she gets mouthy or acts up she is in constant jeopardy for a sore bottom. Making good on his threats, he pulled the car over to march her into the woods. Bent over a thick tree stump, his belt slides through the loops before colliding with her jean covered bottom. Her jeans are pulled down for additional licks. Additional paddling scenes from the hotel the night before.

Annabelle Trouble Maker

Trouble Maker, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Belt Whipped in the Forest Road Trip Spankings for TroubleMaker.mp4
            File Size : 412.7 MB
            Duration : 00:09:19

Download k2s.cc - Belt Whipped in the Forest Road Trip Spankings for TroubleMaker.zip - 412.7 MB

Comment

• Stevie Rose - Good Driving Habits 3 x 6 Cane Strokes

Stevie begs to avoid the most painful discipline, obediently stripping off her top. Stripped down to her red polka dot thong, she bends over the arm of the chair. Bravely she takes the largest cane, crying out immediately. He bottom jiggles with impact, clenching, crying, gasping and sniffling through each stroke. The second cane swishes through the air, Stevie buckles under the impact. Crying and whimpering, she struggles to catch her breath as the strokes are mercilessly applied. Inspecting the angry red welts, she is terrified of the alternative if she fails to submit to her discipline. STEVIE ROSE, BUBBLE BUTT, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, CANING, WELTS, CRYING, THONG, SCOLDING, TOPLESS, PIGTAILS

Stevie Rose

BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Good Driving Habits 3 x 6 Cane Strokes.mp4
              File Size : 435.4 MB
              Duration : 00:09:32

Download k2s.cc - Good Driving Habits 3 x 6 Cane Strokes.zip - 435.4 MB

Comment

• Real tears at the House Of Correction

Eryin has now been at my House of correction for some time but is just not learning the rules. She now decides to take a shower and then go out with some of her friends against the house rules. I of course catch jer and I have to say I give her one of the hardest thrashings I have given in a long while, she deserved it and despite the tears and protestations I carried on till her bottom had been made a bright red by the heavy wooden paddle I found for her.

Eryn Rose, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : spr-1903.mp4
                File Size : 962.9 MB
                Duration : 00:13:14

Download k2s.cc - spr-1903.zip - 962.9 MB

Comment

• House in disarray

Paris is caught not doing the chores. She gets her bottom punished from the Madame Miss Stephanie of the manor.

File Name : House in disarray.mp4
                  File Size : 243.4 MB
                  Resolution : 1280x720
                  Duration : 00:02:48

Download k2s.cc - House in disarray.zip - 243.4 MB

Comment

• CFNM Hand Spanking

Even though it was a long busy eventful week I still found time to give my husband the spanking that he earned. I had him stand at the wall and wait for me, I called him over and put him over my lap. After giving him a few smacks to his pale ass I had him go stand back at the wall so I could set the camera up.

After setting up the camera I called him back and pulled him over my knee. Carefully placing his cock between my thighs, I started smacking his cheeks slowly and lightly progressively giving more harder smacks and going a faster pace.

Wanting him to feel more exposed and vulnerable I move his cock from between my thighs and place it on the outside of my leg. I really just wanting to see if he was hard still. I continued slapping each cheek with witching hands at times to compensate as my good hand that was beginning to get sore.

I knew I need to finish the spanking soon because both my arms where getting sore and both my hands where starting to sting, but I really didn't wanna stop I was having fun! I took a thirty second break I could tell he was still enjoying the spanking even though it didn't sound that way.

I continued the spanking anyway I was slapping his bare ass as hard as I could going back and forth with my other hand. At one point I accidentally smacked his balls, I felt bad about that so I only spanked him for a few more minutes after that I had him stand back at the wall.

CFNM, Female Domination, Spanking,

File Name : CFNM Hand Spanking.mp4
                    File Size : 307.6 MB
                    Duration : 00:06:52

Download k2s.cc - CFNM Hand Spanking.zip - 307.6 MB

Comment

• Spanked, Edged And Left Wanting More

My husband expected that I was going to give him a normal maintenance spanking this week, instead I had him come to the bedroom where I sat waiting on the bed. I told him to remove his pants and underwear then get over my lap. I began smacking his pale bare bottom steadily for about five minutes. I felt satisfied as I watched his ass turn different shades from pink to red.

I re-positioned him, over one knee and continued to spank him but quickly noticed he was still hard. It was distracting me so I decided I'd play with him a little. I thought it would be fun to get him all worked up and then tell him I have to go. I started playing with his cock, stroking and teasing but didn't let him cum.

I finished the spanking when I put him back over my lap spanked him some more for another minute rolled him off of my lap and just left him there... I had an appointment I needed to get to!

CFNM, Female Domination, Spanking, Handjob,

File Name : Spanked Edged And Left Wanting More.mp4
                      File Size : 1.5 GB
                      Duration : 00:15:43

Download k2s.cc - Spanked Edged And Left Wanting More.zip - 1.5 GB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X