No announcement yet.

Spanking Scenes (HD/SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariel Anderssen Tied to the Post and Crotchroped - Full Film – FutileStruggles

Ariel kneels in front of the post with her hands clasped behind her head as instructed. She is instructed to open her mouth wide. I soon appear and strap a harness ball gag on her head. I help her to her feet and spend a little time manhandling and spanking her. I turn her around and tie her wrists around the post. I crotchrope her and then connect it to a pulley which pulls it up and out. I tie her hair around the post as well. Her elbows are tied together around the post as well. I use the pulley to really tighten the crotchrope, pulling Ariel's hips out and up into a lovely arched position. Ariel is up on her tippy toes and this is really obvious when I remove her heels. This is where Part 1 ends.

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Ariel is left to endure her bondage. I eventually return to clamp her nipples. The clamps are pulled tight and tied off to her crotchrope. I leave her once again. I return to finally loosen the crotchrope and Ariel's knees drop from the relief of not being pulled to her tippy toes by a rope up her cunt. Her relief is somewhat shortlived as I tighten it and tie it off like a normal crotchrope. Her arms ae untied and I turn her around. I administer a few more ass slaps before ordering her to kneel facing the post once again.

Amelia Jane Rutherford

BDSM, bondage, spanking, FutileStruggles,

File Name : QHArielAnderssenPostedCrotchroped_MP4_FULL.mp4
    File Size : 1.8 GB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:33:36
    Video : AVC (AVC), 7 149 Kbps, 59.940 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 240 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - QHArielAnderssenPostedCrotchroped_MP4_FULL.zip - 1.8 GB

Comment

• Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2 Part 1 - FutileStruggles

Ariel has slipped back into her old ways and needs a reminder once again on how to perform her secretarial duties properly. I push her against the post with her arms behind her back as I administer a spanking. I start off spanking her over her skirt, but I soon left t to spank her bare ass. I notice another infraction... Ariel is wearing panties for 1 and she is wearing them on top of her garter. I order her to remove them. I notice something going on under her blouse, so I simply rip it open and discover that Ariel has made some makeshift nipple clamps out of pencils and rubber bands. It seems to me that she has been screwing up on purpose for the attention. If it's attention she wants, then I am happy to give it. I turn her around and bind her wrists behind her back and around the post. Ariel pretends to be proper and offended when I call her an attention whore. She also says things like: "What are you going to do with me?" and "Are you going to spank me some more?". She of course does get spanked more and manhandled as well. I tire of her constant chatter and questions though and I soon have a ballgag strapped tightly in her mouth. I crotchrope her and hang a bag of hammers off of the other end. There is plenty of room for more and I have a lot of hammers. I step away to let Ariel get acquainted with her weighted crotchrope as I go make preparations that will help Ariel with her attention needs. When I return, I help Ariel to her knees. Soon after I tie a long spreader bar to her ankles. Ariel looks up at me with puppy eyes and drool running down her chin, as I approach her with more rope. I fashion a neckrope and then tie it off to an eyelet in the side of the post. Ariel is now getting some apparently much needed attention. She is already feeling the discomfort of being on her knees on a solid concrete floor and unable to re-position herself thanks to the spreader bar and neckrope. I suppose I should help her out and give her more attention and distractions. We will get to that but for the remainder of Part 1 Ariel will just have to endure her current predicament.

Amelia Jane Rutherford

BDSM, bondage, spanking, FutileStruggles,

File Name : Ariel-Anderssen-Secretarty-2-Part-1.mp4
      File Size : 1.1 GB
      Duration : 00:20:51
      Video : AVC (AVC), 7 149 Kbps, 59.940 fps
      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 237 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Ariel-Anderssen-Secretarty-2-Part-1.zip - 1.1 GB

Comment

• Edwardian Maid 2 – Eris Martinet Female Evil

Blissfully losing herself in the punishment, Slave Girl starts to accept hit her fate. First I use the slipper on her backside. It's a very heavy rubber slipper that breaks her will with every fall. She's taught to control herself but it hurts like being ran over by a truck.

Then I take out the ebony brush. Uh oh. She's gasping. That little thing hurts more than all the other together. She's a champ for bearing it, but we both know she has to undergo this most severe brush treatment for her own good, And Miss Eris Martinet's pleasure too of course. Funny how the two overlap!

Next will come the cane. But for now, brush galore.

Eris Martinet

BDSM, LezDom, spanking, Eris Martinet Female Evil,

File Name : Edwardian-Maid-2-Eris-Martinet.mp4
        File Size : 225.9 MB
        Resolution : 1920x1080
        Duration : 00:06:00
        Video : AVC (AVC), 5 015 Kbps, 30.000 fps
        Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 272 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Edwardian-Maid-2-Eris-Martinet.zip - 225.9 MB

Comment

• The Impersonator spr-1654 English-spankers

Mr. Stern is a well-known disciplinarian and as well as punishing naughty housewives at the request of husbands it is not unknown for ladies to come to see Mr. Stern to take their very first steps into the spanking world. This is what happened in this story, Ambrosia had come to see Mr. Stern, she wanted to experience her first spanking but she did not know that Kodders was pretending to be Mr. Stern. He told her some story and soon she was over his knee getting her very first taste of a spanking from this impersonator. She did get spanked hard but justice would certainly come.

Ambrosia, Kodders, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, caning, English-spankers,

File Name : spr-1654.mp4
          File Size : 410.2 MB
          Duration : 00:11:12
          Video : AVC (AVC), 4 954 Kbps, 50.000 fps
          Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spr-1654.zip - 410.2 MB

Comment

• School Is Hell - Redstripefilms

CJ is supposed to be a seriously responsible teacher but she falls down on the job. Emma is a totally naughty school pupil and needs urgent punishment. The head master and the form teacher decide to punish them together in the class room. They argue and fight but it has to happen. They remove their knickers and are bent over for extra long sessions with the school punishment cane. One of our real classic films with these two amazing ladies at their very best and most spankable.

CJ, Emma, Mr Stern

BDSM, spanking, Redstripefilms,

File Name : School-Is-Hell.mp4
            File Size : 1.1 GB
            Duration : 00:21:38
            Video : AVC (AVC), 7 000 Kbps, 50.000 fps
            Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - School-Is-Hell.zip - 1.1 GB

Comment

• Liberated Ladies of the Jazz Age - behind the scenes - Dreamsofspanking

The filming of our first ever scene with Zille Defeu and her partner Duncan, who contributed his outstanding camera and photography skills to the shoot. Includes footage of Zille and Pandora indulging in out-of-character kisses and cuddles, and an end-of-shoot interview with Zille, Pandora and Thomas in which Zille describes the shoot as "one of the best she's ever been on". We can't wait to have her back!

Pandora Blake, Thomas Cameron, Zille Defeu

BDSM, spanking, Dreamsofspanking,

File Name : Liberated-Ladies-of-the-Jazz-Age-BTS.mp4
              File Size : 541.8 MB
              Duration : 00:11:01
              Video : AVC (AVC), 6 659 Kbps, 25.000 fps
              Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 322 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Liberated-Ladies-of-the-Jazz-Age-BTS.zip - 541.8 MB

Comment

• The Orphan (LP-011) Lupus Pictures

BDSM, spanking, Lupus,

File Name : LP-011.mp4
                File Size : 302.7 MB
                Resolution : 704x576
                Duration : 00:32:55
                Video : AVC (AVC), 1 056 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 225 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - LP-011.zip - 302.7 MB

Comment

• The Glamour of Old Times (LP-008) Lupus Pictures

BDSM, spanking, Lupus,

File Name : LP-008.mp4
                  File Size : 263.1 MB
                  Resolution : 640x480
                  Duration : 00:26:30
                  Video : AVC (AVC), 1 159 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                  Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 223 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - LP-008.zip - 263.1 MB

Comment

• Edwardian Maid 3 – Eris Martinet Female Evil

Slave Girl brought me a few gifts to atone for her constant mess ups and faltering. She presented me with Victorian bloomers; little did she know she would be made to wear them. They're very good to expose her buttocks for punishment.

The 2nd gift she presented was a carpet beater. I don't know what the girl was thinking. maybe she just wanted to beat some rugs. Be useful as a maid, as is her duty. But in fact--of course! I used it on her! She'd been giving me back chat and acting all back and forth like an undecided chicken. Well no more! Duty is duty and punishment is punishment.

Eris Martinet

BDSM, LezDom, spanking, Eris Martinet Female Evil,

File Name : Edwardian-Maid-3-Eris-Martinet.mp4
                    File Size : 139.1 MB
                    Duration : 00:05:00
                    Video : AVC (AVC), 3 578 Kbps, 30.000 fps
                    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 265 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Edwardian-Maid-3-Eris-Martinet.zip - 139.1 MB

Comment

• Caned in Jodhpurs: Behind the scenes – Dreamsofspanking

Behind the scenes footage and an end-of-shoot interview with Pandora Blake, Thomas Cameron, and Zille Defeu. This was our first shoot with Zille - and the first time we'd met in person! - and it was a crazy, glorious day.

Zille wrote this scene, in which her stablegirl character is mistreated dreadfully, based on her own fantasy, and told us that the shoot was "one of the best she'd ever been on". It was our pleasure to bring her ideas to life!

Pandora Blake, Thomas Cameron, Zille Defeu

BDSM, spanking, Dreamsofspanking,

File Name : Caned-in-Jodhpurs-BTS.mp4
                      File Size : 329.9 MB
                      Resolution : 960x540
                      Duration : 00:07:13
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 6 065 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 319 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Caned-in-Jodhpurs-BTS.zip - 329.9 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X