File Name : A Caning Lesson.mp4
    File Size : 523.82 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:19
    Video : AVC, 9 878 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 121 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - A_Caning_Lesson.mp4

Comment

• Daddy I’m Sorry - Brittany Shae Caught Sneaking Out - Assumethepositionstudios

Pretty little Brittany is all ready for bedtime in a short cotton t-shirt and striped thong panties. “Good night Daddy” she can barely wait for him to turn out the lights so she can make her naughty plans to sneak out for the night to meet boys. Little does she know he is waiting in the hallway when he hears her on the phone. Straddling his knee, Brittany has her round juicy bottom spanked hot and pink. “Daddy, I’m sorry” she pleads as his big hand smacks down. Embarrassed as he spanks in between her legs. “Do you need my belt?” he asks, ordering her to remove her top. Laying the stingy leather across her backside, she yelps furiously, melting in shame as he removes her panties. BRITTANY SHAE, OTK SPANKING, DADDYS GIRL, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, THONF FETISH, TOPLESS, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, BELT WHIPPING, ROLE PLAY

Brittany Shae

BDSM, spanking, caning, Assumethepositionstudios,

File Name : Daddy I’m Sorry - Brittany Shae Caught Sneaking Out.mp4
      File Size : 390.14 MB
      Resolution : 1280x720
      Duration : 00:13:01

Download file.al - Daddy_Im_Sorry_Brittany_Shae_Caught_Sneaking_Out.z ip

Comment

• A day in January 1

'To say I am disappointed would be an understatement....' Any girl who has disappointed Miss Matthews knows exactly what is coming and, for Victoria (Pandora Blake) and Dorothea, caught smoking by the local vicar, there can be only one outcome. First over Miss Matthews' lap for a resounding bare-bottom spanking is Victoria, played by the delightfully plump-bottomed Pandora Blake.

Dorothea, Miss Mathews, Pandora Blake

BDSM, spanking, caning,

File Name : A day in January 1.mp4
        File Size : 147.49 MB
        Duration : 00:05:37
        Video : AVC, 3 560 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
        Audio : AAC, 237 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - A_day_in_January_1.zip

Comment

• Naughty Wife – Sarahgregoryspanking

Michael has taken his wife Zoe with him to a meal with his work colleagues. She has been so rude and a real annoyance for the entire meal. When they get home, he plans to have a proper "discussion" with her. After more backchat (when he tries to talk to her) he takes his naughty wife right over his lap for a lesson the old fashioned way. She is spanked over her dress, then on her bare bottom with his hand and the thick leather paddle until her bottom is painfully red, angry, and swollen leaving her looking very sorry for herself. She is stood in the corner afterward to reflect on her mean behavior and selfishness.

Michael Stamp, Zoe Page

BDSM, spanking, caning, Sarahgregoryspanking,

File Name : naughty_wife.mp4
          File Size : 872.18 MB
          Duration : 00:14:56
          Video : AVC, 7 990 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
          Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - naughty_wife.zip

Comment

• Caught in the Office – Sarahgregoryspanking

Ashley and Britney are on break at the office and decide to get frisky with each other thinking they are in private. Their boss, Miss Bernadette, is shocked to walk in on them about to have some fun together. She tells them that if they want to touch each other, then they shall. They are instructed to spank each other as part of their punishment. They are very hesitant and embarrassed. Miss Bernadette says they will comply if they want to keep their jobs. So, the spank each other, but it is too light and Miss Bernadette after watching, says she is going to show them how a spanking is given. She then takes over spanking each of the naughty secretaries on their bare bottoms until they are very sorry. She leaves them to rub their sore bottoms.

Ashley Lane, Britney Light, Miss Bernadette

BDSM, spanking, caning, Sarahgregoryspanking,

File Name : caught_in_the_office.mp4
            File Size : 840.84 MB
            Duration : 00:14:22
            Video : AVC, 8 005 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
            Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - caught_in_the_office.zip

Comment

• BARE Caning and Asshole Punishment - Company Retreat - 4 Dani Sorrento - Assumethepositionstudios

Panties pulled down, Dani is fully exposed for humiliating discipline by her sadistic Boss. Shivering as her produces a thick Cane, her worst fears are soon confirmed. It burns terribly as her bottom is welted. Slathering her cheeks liberally with oil, he spreads her and spanks her asshole hard. Her cunt is soaked under his touch and she is all to eager to please him. DANI SORRENTO, OFFICE DISCIPLINE, SECRETARY, LINGERIE, GARTERS, STOCKING, TOPLESS, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, CANING, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASSHOLE SPANIKING, OILED

Dani Sorrento

BDSM, spanking, caning, Assumethepositionstudios,

File Name : BARE Caning and Asshole Punishment - Company Retreat - 4 Dani Sorrento.mp4
              File Size : 402.96 MB
              Duration : 00:13:26

Download file.al - BARE_Caning_and_Asshole_Punishment_Company_Retreat __4_Dani_Sorrento.zip

Comment

• A Lesson Well Learned Part 1 - Saerock Spanking

I was a pain all week but he was patient with me... until I finally pushed too far. He declared that I will be sorry for my behavior by the time my punishment is over. Because my bottom still needs healing from my previous spankings, he offered to be easier on my bottom if I agree to take an enema. I said yes but during my spanking I began pleading with him for forgiveness, which made him even more angry. As promised, I was a very sorry girl by the end... Implements used: hand, whip, rubber paddle, cane.

1????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????

SaeRock

BDSM, spanking, Asian, Saerock Spanking,

File Name : A Lesson Well Learned Part 1.mov
                File Size : 2323.58 MB
                Duration : 00:39:55

Download file.al - A_Lesson_Well_Learned_Part_1.zip

Comment

• Learning My Place - Saerock Spanking

This vid is a bit different than our usual sessions, it includes flogging, an anal hook, butt plug with tail, anal whipping, and me getting pushed around. If you're into that, it's the vid for you. Implements used: flogger, riding crop, leather strap, leather whip, butt plug, anal hook.

??????SM?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????

SaeRock

BDSM, spanking, Asian, Saerock Spanking,

File Name : Learning My Place.mp4
                  File Size : 3246.19 MB
                  Duration : 00:55:41

Download file.al - Learning_My_Place.zip

Comment

• The Bathbrush For Kali part 1 - Mommaspankings

Mom is royally pissed off. Kali has left her “special” candles burning in the house yet again so mom confi****es the candles. Kali comes home and is upset that her precious candles are gone. Mom explains how this is a safety hazard and that there could have been a fire. Kali doesn’t seem to care, so mom is going to light up her naughty daughter’s bottom and make it feel like fire with a hard hand spanking and then the wooden Bathbrush. This leaves Kali’s bottom sore and marked and one sorry sorry girl.

Kali Danes, Miss Elizabeth

BDSM, spanking, caning, Mommaspankings,

File Name : bathbrush_for_kali_clip01.mp4
                    File Size : 266.55 MB
                    Duration : 00:04:30

Download file.al - bathbrush_for_kali_clip01.zip

Comment

• Mommy Spanks Ten Amorette part 1 - Mommaspankings

Mommy is very upset with her daughter, Ten. They went to a hotel to have a nice weekend to celebrate Ten’s birthday and she took advantage and change lots to the room. Well upon check out, Mommy was furious. She storms up to the room and takes her naughty daughter over her lap for a deserved spanking with hand and brush!

Miss Bernadette, Ten Amorette

BDSM, spanking, caning, Mommaspankings,

File Name : ten_bernadette_momma_clip01.mp4
                      File Size : 268.87 MB
                      Duration : 00:04:33

Download file.al - ten_bernadette_momma_clip01.zip

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X