BDSM Torture Bizarre Full Movies - Painful Torment, Shocking Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Bound (Fortune Of Tickle)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardtied, Fetish, Femdom - F On F, Lesbian, Tickling, Group Sex, Threesomes
    Starring: Amber, Scarlett Fever, Zena

I sense a ticking experience I your future! Scarlett and Amber take a visit to the fortune teller (Zena) to find out if their erotic fantasies will be fulfilled sometime in the near future. Little did they know it would turn out to be sooner than they thought! While Zena takes turns tying them up, her telepathic energy leads her to the exact ticklish zones. The end result is a lot of tickling, screaming, squirming, laughing and making sure their future desires are fulfilled in every way!

Filesize: 563 MB
    Duration: 00:52:11
    Video: AVC (avc1), 640x480, 30.000 FPS, 1404 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 96.0 kb/s, 2 channels

Download file

Comment

• Deviant Qualities

Genre: BDSM, Fetish, Domination - M On F, Humiliation, Femdom - F On F, Rough Sex
      Starring: Mia Bangg, Candy Manson, Aubrey Addams, Max Mikita, Annette Schwarz, Sasha Knox

Deviant behavior is all you're gonna get with these nasty sluts. Pure hardcore fucking at it's best. A must see vid that is guaranteed to blow that load away!

Filesize: 1.79 GB
      Duration: 02:50:06
      Video: AVC (avc1), 640x480, 30.000 FPS, 1400 kb/s

Download file
      Last edited by alsmpl; 09-17-2023, 13:03.

Comment

• Best of Costello 11

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Hardcore, Bizarre, Domination - M On F, Humiliation, Fisting

Hard and painful. Naturally subordinate and truly masochistic, turning pain into lust, real women get a once in a lifetime chance to fullfill exxxtreme fantasies with the camera recording every last step.

Filesize: 712 MB
        Duration: 01:20:30
        Video: AVC (avc1), 720x404, 25.000 FPS, 1107 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 125 kb/s, 2 channels

Download file
        Last edited by alsmpl; 09-17-2023, 13:00.

Comment

• Lustful Lily Ligotage - Submissive BDSM Slut

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardtied, Shibari - Japanese Rope Bondage, Fetish, Domination - M On F, Electro Sex, Toys & Dildos, Orgasm Control, Gonzo
          Starring: Lily Ligotage, Master Shadrack, Rob Gadling

Extreme Sado-Masochist Pain Slut, Lily Ligotage, pulls out all the stops with this film feature including electro play, gynecological medical exams, Japanese Rope Bondage suspension, occult sex rituals, and nonstop flogging and whipping. Sit back and Enjoy this 11-scene-long extreme session.

Filesize: 2.74 GB
          Duration: 02:02:16
          Video: AVC (avc1), 1280x720, 24.947 FPS, 3058 kb/s
          Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 192 kb/s, 2 channels

Download file

Comment

• Over The Knee

Genre: BDSM, Fetish, Femdom - F On F, Lesbian, Otk, Spanking (See Spanking), Whipping
            Starring: Mistress Sage Winter, Robin, Tracy Christiansen

A young female photographer, Robin, has always fantasized about a traditional "over the knee spanking. Bravely, she calls a professional dominatrix and arranges a "session". But first she had a photo shoot with 2 nude models. The bratty models are nearly an hour late, with the Mistress scheduled to arrive right after the session. She scolds them for being late, and then orders them to go into the studio and strip. She tries calling the mistress to say she might be late, but gets the answering machine.
            When the models leave, she follows the mistress' instructions. She changes into black high heels and stockings, blindfolds herself and waits with her head bowed. The mistress arrives and after a good "over the knee" spanking the mistress hears a noise, and discovers the two models have been "peeping". Mistress and Robin proceed to punish the models. Before her departure, mistress leaves Robin's great spanking butt at the mercy of the punished models. Payback can be a real bitch!

Filesize: 567 MB
            Duration: 00:52:50

Download file
            Last edited by alsmpl; 09-17-2023, 12:39.

Comment

• Play Bondage For Me

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Domination - M On F, Erotic Flagellation, Amateur, Classics
              Starring: Roxanne, Tiffany

Here’s an unusual video with a twist to it. All you need is two girls, one man with a camera, lots of rope, a studio and you are in “The Game”. Our movie opens with one girl who is waiting for the photographer, who’s late, to arrive. Meanwhile, the second girl arrives and is told by the first girl that she’s the Photographer’s assistant.
              “Now I would like to remove your clothes and sit in the chair.” She is bound by the “make believe” assistant. After she puts her through some bondage positions, the photographer finally arrives. He then asks “Why is that girl tiedup?” The tied up girl explains “Your assistant did this to me.” “What assistant? I don’t have one”, the photographer says as he looks around suspiciously. “I think there’s something funny going on here, and I’m going to spend the rest of the day finding out what. I am going to put both of you through some seriously tight bondage positions. I may suspend you from the ceiling. I might whip you. I have a whole day to do whatever I feel like doing to you both. I have a wonderful imagination so who knows what I might think up!!”

Filesize: 597 MB
              Duration: 00:55:24

Download file

Comment

• Nightmare

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Femdom - F On F, Lesbian, Gonzo, Anal Play
                Starring: Alicia Rhodes, Britney Foster, Fallon Summers, Katrina Kraven, Kody Coxxx, Aria, Michelle B., Sarah Jordan, Shayna Knight, Sophia Gently, Tracey Lain, Zara Lewis

Bad girls gone worse in Britney Foster's first edition of her hit series Nightmare. If you're into alpha females that like to manhandle their bitches then you've got everything you need right here. Deep anal invasions, slutty scandal-clad girls that will fuck each other's pussies so hard they become raw! After all, it's just another night out with the girls.

Filesize: 968 MB
                Duration: 01:30:02

Download file
                Last edited by alsmpl; 12-22-2020, 14:03.

Comment

• Master's Girls

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardtied, Fetish, Domination - M On F, Humiliation, Dildo/Vibrator
                  Starring: Roxanne, Tiffany

Four WL MaleDoms take six sexy female submissives to take in this hard hitting BDSM film featuring flogging and of course multiple screaming orgasms. You won't want to miss a beat!

Filesize: 2.81 GB
                  Duration: 02:03:27
                  Video: AVC (avc1), 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3058 kb/s

Download file

Comment

• Night Mare - Harte Freudenspender

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Domination - M On F, Femdom - F On F, Lesbian, Amateurs

Filesize: 2.38 GB
                    Duration: 01:44:41
                    Video: AVC (avc1), 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3058 kb/s

Download file

Comment

• Nina Hartley's Private Sessions 2

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardtied, Fetish, Femdom - F On F, Domination - M On F, Erotic Flagellation
                      Starring: Amber Michaels, Anna Mills, Brittany O'Connell, Nina Hartley, Frank Fortuna, Rick O'Shea

The sessions continue with Nina Hartley tormenting her willing subjects. She fucks them after a good spanking with no remorse for the hardcore action. Watch her in a 69 with another girl, bondage style. Your nipples will be swollen when she's done. This discreet discipline is only for those who are deserving.

Filesize: 611 MB
                      Duration: 00:52:22
                      Video: AVC (avc1), 720x480, 30.000 FPS, 1500 kb/s
                      Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 128 kb/s, 2 channels

Download file

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X