• Dia Zerva - Skills (08.07.2020)

Time: 00:51:26
    Size: 2809 mb
    Video: 1280x720, mp4

Download

Comment

• Workshop Warriors

Workshop Warriors

Six stern male Doms subject even beautiful female submissives to a wide variety of BDSM training. Flogging, paddling, hot wax, and some Shibari rope bondage thrown in for good measure! Pure beauty of bondage and submission right here, right now! These women are truly warriors!

Category: MaleDom, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Fetish

Starring: Daisy Duxe, Ava, Rose, Nyssa Nevers, Violet, Master David Lawrence, Master Zach, Master Richard, Master Rob, Cat Belmont, Sicilia Ricci, Master Zachariah, Master Ericx

Language: English

Time: 01:49:06
      Size: 2538 mb

Download

Comment

• Bondage Haize - Emma Haize

Time: 00:39:53
        Size: 2161 mb

Download

Comment

• Iona Grace Subject 146

Time: 01:05:02
          Size: 1336 mb

Download

Comment

• Nettle Rivulet - Remake [2020]

One of my first nettle movies was the Nettle Rivulet, 11 years ago. I went back to the same beautiful place and I have made a remake of this movie. I haven t used any nettles for about 3 years so I felt like a real newbie now like many years ago. I whipped my tits, butts and pussy with nettles and rubbed my nipples, clitoris and anus with them and finally stuffed my vagina as much of them as I could like in the old times. The cold water of the little stream called "Black Water" helped me to cool down my burning skin. I also smeared some mud on my body in the end. But the most painful part of the movie just came after I used some rubbing alcohol which contained eucalyptus and menthol to clean and sterilize my dirty skin, I never thought that it could cause me so intense throbbing pain that I almost puked lol. It was an unexpected agony but it is also recorded for you.

BDSM, solo, self torment, nettle, tit torment, nipple torment, clamps, messy, mud, hairy pussy, cunt stuffing, pussy torment, outdoor

Time: 00:31:59
            Size: 2543 mb
            Video: 1920x1080, mp4

Download

Comment

• Boiler Room Pet Freya French

Time: 00:44:48
              Size: 2430 mb

Download

Comment

• Wenona - Escalated (15.07.2020)

Wenona and Sister Dee have a very odd relationship. Wenona just wants to read her book outside, but Sister Dee has something a little more twisted in mind for the day. Gagged and bound by her neck Wenona is pulled up and tied to a tree. Her legs are spread wide so Sister Dee can see her cunt. Things are really going to heat up. Wenona is dragged to the barn where she s tied to a ladder and Sister Dee continues to have her fun. Wenona struggles, but it s no use. She s not going anywhere.

Time: 00:36:22
                Size: 1977 mb

Download

Comment

• Abigail Dupree - Nose Tickets (15.07.2020)

Pretty girl Abigail Dupree gets all dressed up wearing Polka dots and bloomers, just to be degraded by her Master. Who is she kidding? Nothing is sacred beyond suffering in Master Jame s Hellish dungeon. After Master warms her up with His whip, He hooks her nose like a pig and finds some tools to explore her less traveled holes. How about some nose tickets to wipe the nasty boogers from her horse nose? Slave Abigail doesn t seem to like having her face fucked with, and that is really unfortunate for her. A slave must be content in all forms of service. DEBRISx slave training: Degradation (from Latin degrado "degrade", to gradus "step") refers to the degradation of the slave s personality through humiliation or the attribution of humiliating role models. The goal is usually the sustained devaluation of the slave s personality and the deep internalization of the slave s own worthlessness, often to the point of complete depersonalization or objectification.

Time: 00:22:19
                  Size: 1144 mb
                  Video: 1920x1080, mp4

Download

Comment

• Vladlena - Submissive tight pussy

Time: 00:31:40
                    Size: 555 mb

Download

Comment

• Bound To Please Submissives

Bound To Please Submissives

Three of Wasteland's top MaleDoms put five beautiful female submissives through the paces of displeasure and pleasure in this action-packed BDSM series. Flogging, sensory play, interrogation, screaming orgasms, and introducing 'The Tremor', the next generation of ride-on sex machines!

Category: MaleDom, BDSM, Bondage, Candle Wax, Domination, Fetish, Sex Machines, Sex Toys, Spanking
                      Starring: Sicilia Ricci , Delirious Hunter, Master Joseph , Ava Mir-Ausziehen , Rob Gadling , Eric X , Lilly Ligotage
                      Language: English

Time: 01:39:53
                      Size: 2322 mb

Download

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X