~Spanking and Whipping | Punishment for Bad Behavior~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanking Schoolgirl Spanking

Description: Rabbit has been called in to see Me. her nervous smile gives off a sweet sense of bravado however it isn�t long before she remembers that she is here for being repeatedly tardy and her smile swaps to a grimace as I lay out her punishment in the simplest of terms. A crisp white shirt, tight pencil skirt, black stilettos and spectacles set the tone with assertive authority. I instruct her to stand, and to present herself across My knee. I pull down her white panties every so slowly��.. each second feeling like 10 minutes. I redden her cheeks with My palm, she stifles a little whimper with each smack. her privates I can feel her pushing down onto My thigh, I increase the intensity as it certainly isn�t supposed to be for her pleasure. The colour rushes to her bottom, little bruises appearing where each strike has landed. I swap to a heavy book, she must be struck with three different implements. One for each tardy mark in the register this week. her legs are shaking and her cries and no longer whimpers but pain induced sobs. I finish with a vicious wooden paddle that is only for repeat offenders�.. the marks and memories it leaves are unique!!!! Perfect for punishing the naughtiest of girls!!!

Format: mp4
    Size: 552.02 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:14:39

DOWNLOAD: FileJoker:

Spanking_Schoolgirl Spanking.mp4
    DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Spanking_Schoolgirl Spanking.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Whipped Whilst Wanking Part 1

Description: Rabbit has been called into my office, a complaint has been raised about her constantly touching herself and masturbating in lesson time. This behaviour must be eradicated immediately so a brutal swift and harsh punishment is befitting. I ask her outright if the allegations are true, ashen faced she admits that she just can�t help herself. The desire to touch her private parts just consumes her and she is unaware of her surroundings . I instruct her to hold out the hand she uses�.. her cheeks are crimson and I can feel the humiliation emanating from her. she holds it up for Me to inspect. Without warning I slap a cold tawse on her unsuspecting skin. she yelps, but I have only just started. One blow after another falls down on her palm, she has to hold her hand up with her other arm as the pain is shooting up her arm. This must be the feeling that comes to her when he private�s start to twitch in class�����.. she cries out but this only shows that the lesson is working. I then tell her to take off her skirt and panties as this punishment is only just getting started!!!

Size: 2.31 GB
      Duration: 00:08:08

Spanking_Whipped Whilst Wanking Part 1.mp4

Spanking_Whipped Whilst Wanking Part 1.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Whipped Whilst Wanking Part 2

Description: Stripped and naked rabbit will think twice before touching herself in class time again�. I instruct her to show Me how she pleasures herself. Right here, right now on My office floor. I watch her finger fuck herself until she is so wet all her juices are running down her legs. What a dirty slut, her fingers quicken as she starts to squirt all over My wood work. I take a small single tail and whip her whilst she wanks, her moans quickly turn to shrieks as I claim this carnal indulgence as My own for My pleasure. I beat her breast, her hands, her thighs but she must continue to wank. Wanking furiously, she uses two hands, both disappearing into her slippery hole, the humiliation and shame visible on her cheeky face. I tell her to stop and present her parts to Me����. I finish the lesson by whipping her inner thighs as I watch her cum drip onto the floor!!!

Size: 2.43 GB
        Duration: 00:08:37

Spanking_Whipped Whilst Wanking Part 2.mp4

Spanking_Whipped Whilst Wanking Part 2.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Canings And Cold Showers

Description: Ms Fennington plays an RAF Flight Officer is being considered for a special position but she must first demonstrate her ability to resist �forceful� interrogation techniques.
          The movie begins with her preparing for her final test. She is called in for the test and after a short interview with the examiner she is told to undress. She is ordered to bend over a table. She is given over 50 hard strokes of the cane on her bare buttocks, with camera angles viewing her the cane effects and her facial expressions, over the course of nearly 20 minutes. After the caning she is sent to take a cold shower in a scene that lasts about 2 minutes with close up rubbing on her caned bottom.

The movie ends with her fixing her makeup and leaving the test centre.
          Genre: sophie.fennington, spankingforpleasure.com, christian.fennington, se7enseas, rubbing, caning, punishment, closeup, military, vintage, cane, 720p, spanking, blonde, shower, classic, bdsm

Size: 1.14 GB
          Resolution:1280x720
          Duration: 00:31:14

DOWNLOAD: RapidGator:

Spanking_Canings and Cold Showers.mp4

Spanking_Canings and Cold Showers.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Must Try Harder Hannah

Description: Elizabeth calls Hannah into her study in the evening to discuss her terrible school report of poor grades and reports that she is goofing off in class. Elizabeth takes Hannah over her knee for a good bare bottom spanking and then bends the errant school girl over her chair for a punishment slippering to tears to emphasize that she must try harder in school!
            Genre: fetish, spanking, schoolgirl, school.uniform, hannah, shoe.spanking, bdsm

Size: 313.39 MB
            Resolution:1280x720
            Duration: 00:10:38

Spanking_Must Try Harder Hannah.mp4
            DOWNLOAD: TezFiles:

Spanking_Must Try Harder Hannah.mp4

Comment

• Spanking_The Strapping Cure Treatment - Two - Chelsea Pfeiffer, Harley Havik

With her OTK warm up completed and one stinging strapping down, Harley moves on to the second stage of her strapping treatment. Bent over the kitchen counter, with her bottom bare and vulnerable and already red, Harely bravely endures a strapping with a full-on, old fashioned blonde leather strap! And, there's more to come...

File Type : mp4
              Runtime : 00:07:53
              File Size : 348Mb
              Resolution : 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

The Strapping Cure Treatment - Two - Chelsea Pfeiffer, Harley Havik.mp4

Comment

• Spanking_Spanked For Speeding - Chelsea Pfeiffer, Cherry

A newcomer to spanking, adorable Cherry is as naughty as they get! She comes home pouting because she got pulled over for speeding and couldn't charm the police officer. Instead, he gave her the ticket she deserved. When she tells her pitiful tale to Chelsea there's something coming for her own pert little tail. Chelsea takes the reckless little dear over her knee for a good hard hand spanking lesson in obeying the rules of the road!

File Type : mp4
                Runtime : 00:08:31
                File Size : 376Mb
                Resolution : 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

Spanked For Speeding - Chelsea Pfeiffer, Cherry.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Adornment

Genre: Spanking, caning

Size: 263.78 MB