~Spanking and Whipping | Punishment for Bad Behavior~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanking The Husband Sitter Gets A Spanking Complete

Description: 1080 HD I have a date tonight, so I�ve asked my friend, Morbid Widow, to babysit my husband, Peaches. Peaches is always getting in trouble while I�m out on my dates by eating junk food and playing video games when I�ve explicitly instructed him not to. He absolutely needs a responsible adult to oversee him. I go over a list of instructions that I would like Morbid to make sure Peaches follows. For example, Peaches must be resting by his bedtime of ten pm, eat a healthy dinner, and complete the required reading I have assigned to him. I give Morbid my blessing to punish my husband however she sees fit. I show her my favorite spanking implement and teach her how I do his nightly chastity check. The chastity check is very important because Peaches is prone to overnight emissions, which can be prevented by making sure the device is as tight as possible. Morbid and I check Peaches� chastity device together before I head out for my date. During our online flirting my date hinted that he�s well-endowed, so I�m very excited to be on my way to get some of my sexual needs met with him.
    Several hours later I return from my date in a sour mood. My date was alright but didn�t really satisfy me sexually like I hoped he would (sizable, but smaller than he first let on). Of course, I will never let my husband know this because I want him to be jealous, but I confess my disappointment to Morbid. Morbid has had a rough night as well. Peaches was a handful! Morbid caught him doing exactly what I thought he would do eating junk food and playing video games. She had to spank him, of course. Morbid and I are really connecting. I don�t want to let Morbid go yet, so I invite her into the kitchen for some early morning tea.
    When I enter the kitchen, to my great surprise, there is a dirty fork in the sink! If you have seen my previous videos, you will know how this sort of thing just triggers me. I thought that I could trust Morbid with my husband and with my home, but my trust has been broken. I gave her responsibility, and my expectations were not met. Morbid needs to be punished. Because I am a good friend, I spank her so that she can learn from this mistake.
    I take Morbid over my knee in the middle of the kitchen. I spank barehand, then with paddles, then with my favorite wooden spoon. Spanking my friend turns out to be much more satisfying to me than my inadequately sized date was. Her marks are lovely. As the spanking progresses Morbid�s bottom is crimson, and she assures me over and over that she�s sorry. I have Morbid kneel on a chair just so that I can make sure the spanking is good and even. When the spanking is complete, I kiss the boo-boos that I just gave her. I wonder if all the noise woke up my husband and made him jealous. (24:37 long)

Format: mp4
    Size: 1.45 GB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:24:37

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Spanking_The Husband Sitter Gets a Spanking Complete.mp4
    DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Spanking_The Husband Sitter Gets a Spanking Complete.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Kira Black

Genre: Bondage, Spanking, BDSM, Domination, Humiliation

Format: wmv
      Size: 111.29 MB
      Resolution:400x320
      Duration: 00:10:30

DOWNLOAD: FileJoker:

Spanking_Kira Black.wmv
      DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Spanking_Kira Black.wmv

Comment

• Spanking Amber Pussy Whip - 0068

Genre:spanking.fetish, bdsm, discipline, caning, punishment

Size: 28.39 MB
        Resolution:1280x720
        Duration: 00:02:21

Spanking_Amber Pussy Whip - 0068.mp4

Spanking_Amber Pussy Whip - 0068.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Amy Strapping - 0079

Size: 17.28 MB
          Resolution:600x480
          Duration: 00:03:00

Spanking_Amy Strapping - 0079.mp4

Spanking_Amy Strapping - 0079.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Andy Bare Back Whipping - 0099

Size: 13.59 MB
            Resolution:640x480
            Duration: 00:02:46

Spanking_Andy Bare Back Whipping - 0099.mp4

Spanking_Andy Bare Back Whipping - 0099.mp4

Comment

• Spanking A Rather Red Rump

Description: Rabbit is always getting herself into bother, usually for forgetting her manners and today is no exception. She flounces into My private sitting room without knocking and I am certainly not amused. I am dressed in denim jeans, a vest and My fluffy vintage slippers. She stupidly makes a cheeky comment about them, so is swiftly pulled across My knee, pants dragged down and My palm connects with her rump. I will not tolerate insolence or poor manners at the Manor. Her skin tinges pink rather quickly and I slip off the lovely slippers that she so rudely commented on and thrash them against her bare bottom. Her screams bring Me joy as I remind her what manners cost. To complete her punishment I finish with My collection of hairbrushes hairbrush which she absolutely hates. The sound resonates off her sumptuous cheeks echoed by her desperate pleas for forgiveness� what a silly girl!

Size: 1.12 GB
              Duration: 00:10:05

Spanking_A Rather Red Rump.mp4

Spanking_A Rather Red Rump.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Whipped Whilst Wanking Part 1

Description: Rabbit has been called into my office, a complaint has been raised about her constantly touching herself and masturbating in lesson time. This behaviour must be eradicated immediately so a brutal swift and harsh punishment is befitting. I ask her outright if the allegations are true, ashen faced she admits that she just can�t help herself. The desire to touch her private parts just consumes her and she is unaware of her surroundings . I instruct her to hold out the hand she uses�.. her cheeks are crimson and I can feel the humiliation emanating from her. she holds it up for Me to inspect. Without warning I slap a cold tawse on her unsuspecting skin. she yelps, but I have only just started. One blow after another falls down on her palm, she has to hold her hand up with her other arm as the pain is shooting up her arm. This must be the feeling that comes to her when he private�s start to twitch in class�����.. she cries out but this only shows that the lesson is working. I then tell her to take off her skirt and panties as this punishment is only just getting started!!!

Size: 2.31 GB
                Duration: 00:08:08

Spanking_Whipped Whilst Wanking Part 1.mp4

Spanking_Whipped Whilst Wanking Part 1.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Anitas Whipping - 0115

Description: N/A
                  Genre: Genre: Spanking,canning

Size: 15.46 MB
                  Resolution:640x480
                  Duration: 00:03:37

DOWNLOAD: RapidGator:

Spanking_Anitas Whipping - 0115.mp4

Spanking_Anitas Whipping - 0115.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Need Discipline

Description: Hannah has dropped out of university and returned home. Paul is disappointed that she quit on something she worked so hard for, and feels that she still needs discipline even at her age to teach her values and responsibility. He tells her she'll be getting a good spanking if she wants to stay in his house, and she agrees because she doesn't have anywhere else to go. Hannah is spanked over Paul's knee, first over her leggings and then on her bare bottom to make it very red and sore. She is told that she will be allowed to stay at home, with the understanding that all house rules still apply to her and she will be subject to further corporal punishment when needed.
                    Genre: Blow Job, Brunette, Creampie, Cuckold, Doggy Style, English Speech, Hardcore, Long Hair, Missionary, NonPOV, Pov, Shaved Pussy, hannah, spanking, fetish, bdsm

Size: 295.29 MB
                    Resolution:1280x720
                    Duration: 00:10:02

Spanking_Need Discipline.mp4
                    DOWNLOAD: TezFiles:

Spanking_Need Discipline.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Suzannamaxwell - Caned Until She Cries Part 2

Description: Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Caned Until She Cries Part 2

Her beating has been unrelenting thus far, I am still not satisfied, in fact from it. This naughty school girl graces My office every week and without severe discipline and reprimand she will continue to do so. I pick her off the floor, she must withstand more punishment. her legs can barley hold her up and her eyes are brimming with tears���.. weak, undeserving, naughty. I taunt her, she bites her lip and stamps her disobedient foot preparing to take more. she falls to the floor a few more times, sobbing more with each one. I stuff her dirty knickers into her vulgar mouth to soften her whimpers.The last few strokes are the harshest, a crying heap at My feet, My punishment is complete!!!
                      Rabbit, Suzanna Maxwell

Size: 2.7 GB
                      Duration: 00:09:31

Spanking_SuzannaMaxwell - Caned Until She Cries Part 2.mp4
                      DOWNLOAD: TezFiles:

Spanking_SuzannaMaxwell - Caned Until She Cries Part 2.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X