Resolution:600x480
    Duration: 00:02:32

DOWNLOAD: FileJoker:

Spanking_Andy Paddle - 0100.mp4
    DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Spanking_Andy Paddle - 0100.mp4

Comment

• Spanking A Rather Red Rump

Description: Rabbit is always getting herself into bother, usually for forgetting her manners and today is no exception. She flounces into My private sitting room without knocking and I am certainly not amused. I am dressed in denim jeans, a vest and My fluffy vintage slippers. She stupidly makes a cheeky comment about them, so is swiftly pulled across My knee, pants dragged down and My palm connects with her rump. I will not tolerate insolence or poor manners at the Manor. Her skin tinges pink rather quickly and I slip off the lovely slippers that she so rudely commented on and thrash them against her bare bottom. Her screams bring Me joy as I remind her what manners cost. To complete her punishment I finish with My collection of hairbrushes hairbrush which she absolutely hates. The sound resonates off her sumptuous cheeks echoed by her desperate pleas for forgiveness� what a silly girl!

Format: mp4
      Size: 1.12 GB
      Resolution:1920x1080
      Duration: 00:10:05

Spanking_A Rather Red Rump.mp4

Spanking_A Rather Red Rump.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Delight

Description: Lolly Cat enjoys while getting spanked hard by Madam Heaven
        To start with a ruler, then take it in your lap and continue with your hand, then cane and strap and stran-on.
        Genre: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Teens, Mature fetish, spanking, femdom, caning, otk, leather.straps, ruler, strap, distorded.com, bdsm, stockings, madam.heaven, lesbian.domination, caned, lolly.cat, older.female.younger.female, spanking.over.knee, stockings.stay.on, fingering

Size: 1.63 GB
        Duration: 00:20:39

Spanking Delight.mp4

Spanking Delight.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Angela Paddle - 0105

Description: N/A
          Genre: Genre: Spanking,canning

Size: 9.99 MB
          Resolution:640x480
          Duration: 00:02:36

DOWNLOAD: RapidGator:

Spanking_Angela Paddle - 0105.mp4

Spanking_Angela Paddle - 0105.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Schoolgirl Spanking

Description: Rabbit has been called in to see Me. her nervous smile gives off a sweet sense of bravado however it isn�t long before she remembers that she is here for being repeatedly tardy and her smile swaps to a grimace as I lay out her punishment in the simplest of terms. A crisp white shirt, tight pencil skirt, black stilettos and spectacles set the tone with assertive authority. I instruct her to stand, and to present herself across My knee. I pull down her white panties every so slowly��.. each second feeling like 10 minutes. I redden her cheeks with My palm, she stifles a little whimper with each smack. her privates I can feel her pushing down onto My thigh, I increase the intensity as it certainly isn�t supposed to be for her pleasure. The colour rushes to her bottom, little bruises appearing where each strike has landed. I swap to a heavy book, she must be struck with three different implements. One for each tardy mark in the register this week. her legs are shaking and her cries and no longer whimpers but pain induced sobs. I finish with a vicious wooden paddle that is only for repeat offenders�.. the marks and memories it leaves are unique!!!! Perfect for punishing the naughtiest of girls!!!

Size: 552.02 MB
            Duration: 00:14:39

Spanking_Schoolgirl Spanking.mp4

Spanking_Schoolgirl Spanking.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Stripped And Whipped

Description: Rabbit clumsily brings Me a cold beverage to quench My thirst, her fumbling annoys Me and the drink is knocked to the ground. her snail pace to retrieve it annoys Me further so she is slapped extremely savagely across the face. Now I can only assume it was shock that stops he from replying to Me so I wake up with three more brutal slaps. I strip her of her clothes on the top half of her torso and make her present herself to be whipped. Dressed in silk red and black lingerie, stockings and My beautiful leather Arollo boots I look ferocious even without a whip in My hand. I start with two heavy leather floggers, the unrelenting thud on her flesh turns it pink ever so swiftly. I move on to My favourite single tail, slicing through the air and painting her skin red to match My thunderous mood. she starts to scream all too quickly, something else that displeases Me. If you are in My service and training you have to embrace the pain, endure the lessons and crave My wrath. I remind her of this and she tries her best to focus. I build up pressure and rhythm and she keeps her whimpers to a minimum. I bring out the Magnificent Merida, the sharpest and most sadistic of all My whips, one gentle slice from Her and you will be on fire. As the intensity reaches its peak rabbit falls to the floor again, tears flow. Tears for the brutal whipping and of the happiness that she could take it for Me!!!

Size: 1.14 GB
              Duration: 00:10:15

Spanking_Stripped And Whipped.mp4

Spanking_Stripped And Whipped.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Whipped Whilst Wanking Part 2

Description: Stripped and naked rabbit will think twice before touching herself in class time again�. I instruct her to show Me how she pleasures herself. Right here, right now on My office floor. I watch her finger fuck herself until she is so wet all her juices are running down her legs. What a dirty slut, her fingers quicken as she starts to squirt all over My wood work. I take a small single tail and whip her whilst she wanks, her moans quickly turn to shrieks as I claim this carnal indulgence as My own for My pleasure. I beat her breast, her hands, her thighs but she must continue to wank. Wanking furiously, she uses two hands, both disappearing into her slippery hole, the humiliation and shame visible on her cheeky face. I tell her to stop and present her parts to Me����. I finish the lesson by whipping her inner thighs as I watch her cum drip onto the floor!!!

Size: 2.43 GB
                Duration: 00:08:37

Spanking_Whipped Whilst Wanking Part 2.mp4

Spanking_Whipped Whilst Wanking Part 2.mp4

Comment

• Spanking Anita Bareback Whipping - 0113

Description: N/A
                  Genre: Genre: Spanking,canning